Dan's New Life 01: Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mostly ignored him while he did these constant chores, only looking up from her book, or her laptop, or her television show to give him another command, or to correct something he was doing wrong, from time to time. If he ever showed any signs of slowing down, or even being mildly frustrated with her treatment of him, she would lightly threaten him with her Sunday vote, which was always enough to reenergize him quickly. The experience was incredibly demeaning, but while she didn't pay him any actual attention, Dan noticed she was always nearby, and always showing off for him.

When the sun began to set, however, Lexie's sexual side began to emerge. She mostly ignored his cock, laughing at his pleas for attention, and telling him that he was here for her on the weekends, not the other way around. Instead, she thrust his face between her legs for hours at a time. "Krista told me that you're adequate at the exquisite art of cunnilingus," she purred in a husky voice, as she tightened her thighs around his face, "but a tongue can always use more practice..."

It was only after hours of this, being constantly coached and corrected and critiqued as he worked his jaw muscles to utter exhaustion, that Lexie began to give his cock attention. However, as he quickly learned, this didn't make things any better. Lexie spent most of her nights that weekend teaching Dan an entirely new game: she loved to push him as hard as she could, and make him hold HIMSELF back from orgasm.

Over and over, she would coyly remind him of everything that was in the email that was set up to send out to his office if he came without permission, her thumb moving faster and faster in tiny circles against the underside of his cockhead as she did so. Dan twisted his hips, clenched his abdominal muscles until they ached, and howled for her to slow down, but again and again, she pushed him almost to the point of breaking. Each time she seemed to push 10 to 15 seconds past what Dan thought he would be capable of, and each time it was an almost Herculean task to keep himself from exploding. Both Friday and Saturday night, by the time she was finally finished with him, he was a dribbling, sniveling, whimpering mess.

Unlike with Destiny, Dan wasn't permitted to sleep in Lexie's bed, and when she was finally satisfied that she had appropriately driven him out of his mind for the evening, he was instructed to go lie down on a smallish dog bed that sat at the foot of hers. Throbbing and struggling to hold back tears, Dan curled up, naked at Lexie's feet, and slowly drifted off. The experience was so icy, exhausting, and terrifying, that he was looking forward to the Sunday Hearing even more than he would have thought possible, by the time Sunday evening began to roll around. As he drove to the club, he realized that he was almost as happy to be out of Lexie's house as he was that he was FINALLY headed towards his weekly release.

After he arrived that night, the evening began in a very similar fashion to what he had experienced the week before. For several hours they teased and played with him in his "uniform" while he served them drinks again, relaxing and chatting as they teased him mercilessly. The uniform, again, was nothing more than a white dress collar, wrist sleeves, and ankle cuffs, like a Chippendales dancer might wear, and he was otherwise completely naked. This time they didn't add the vibrating butt plug that they had tormented him with during the first Hearing, and Dan was embarrassed to discover that a part of him (that he was still very uncomfortable with and nervous about) was slightly disappointed: while humiliating and inescapable, he hadn't been able to stop thinking about what that device had felt like, vibrating against his prostate.

These "Waiter Games", as the women settled in and relaxed, seemed like they were going to be a standard part of the "Sunday Hearing" experience, at least for now. He again was mortified by the degree to which his throbbing cock was constantly on display for them as they absently stroked, squeezed, tickled, and poked at him while catching up with each other. After almost an hour, when he was appropriately desperate, Krista led a shaking, struggling and very naked Dan back to "The Bedroom" once more. This time however, as all five women entered the room with him and pushed him onto the bed, they explained that they were going to play a very different game with him: one that was going to completely determine his fate for the night.

"See...restraints are fun and all," Sarah giggled, sliding her pink satin panties down her thick creamy thighs and climbing sensuously up onto the bed next to him, "But we've all been talking, and we think it's time to REALLY test your training. You know, your mental training," she added, batting her eyes at him innocently as she bit her lip, her short blonde and blue hair bouncing around her face, "Your obedience, you know? So tonight we're going to play one of Destiny's favorite games: she was telling us about it last week and we all thought it sounded like a blast...Dee?"

At that, Destiny climbed onto the bed as well, moving towards Daniel on all fours like a hungry tiger. Her round ass swayed as she crawled forward, and her massive, creamy mocha breasts dragged lightly against the silk sheets. Every inch of her chocolate skin shone in the light, and as always, her magnificent curves made him feel weak. She slid up against him, wearing nothing at all, and pressed her soft lips up against his ear as she began to slide and rub herself slowly against him. "I know how much you love my games baby...well, we're going to play a REALLY good one tonight. Are you excited?"

A shiver went down Dan's body as Destiny's hot breath tickled his ear, and he moaned as he fell back flat onto the bed under her weight. Sarah slid up the bed on the other side of him as Destiny continued, giggling into Dan's other ear as she ground against him with her warm, soft, smoothness. Between the two curvaceous, soft women, Dan could barely move. "I call it 'Rag Doll'," Destiny continued, "I LOVE playing it with my boyfriends...and now that YOU'RE my boyfriend, you're going to learn it too! But don't worry, as long as you're a good boy and follow the rules, I'm sure you'll be fine..."

Dan let out a cracked and mangled moan as he felt her slowly extend her wet tongue and lick softly up and down the ridge of his earlobe for a few moments. As she did this, he saw Trixie climb naked up onto the bed past his head, and Lexie and Krista do the same down by his legs.

Destiny continued, in that deep, breathy, moaning voice, "Rag Doll is ALL about self control Dan. No bondage tonight, you're going to have to control your own body. The rules are simple: no matter what we do to you or say to you, for the duration of the game you aren't allowed to move or talk, except for involuntary responses. You'll keep every muscle as limp as a rag doll. We're going to kiss, and lick, and tease, and tickle every inch your body until the game is done, and if any of us see you break either of those rules, the game is over, and you will automatically fail this week's vote."

Dan was looking from one woman to the next with a growing terror in his eyes now, as Destiny giggled and continued, "Don't worry baby, it won't be THAT bad: you can make noises like moaning or laughing, and can make all the faces you want, but if we hear a single real word, you will automatically fail. You're allowed to twitch and clench too, especially when you're being tickled, but if you ever intentionally try to escape OR move closer to any sensation in any way, you will automatically fail." She pulled away from his ear, leaving him with the cold sensation of her saliva dribbling down his neck, and she batted the lashes of her wide, innocent, brown eyes while smiling warmly at him, "Do you have any questions about the game, sweetie?"

Dan closed his eyes for just a moment and tried to catch his breath, his entire body humming with a deep sexual charge, as he breathed in Destiny's now familiar and delicious strawberry scent. Since she had first slowly fucked his suspended naked body to completion the previous Sunday, it had been "sweetie" and "honey" every time she saw him, and she took every opportunity she could to call him her boyfriend. She also, perhaps more than any other woman in the group, was constantly snuggling, cuddling and even petting him while they were together, holding his hand, kissing his cheek, sitting in his lap, etc.

This bizarre blend of affectionate romance and absolute dominance was incredibly disarming to Dan, and he couldn't help but feeling love for her and loved by her...but he quickly learned that her sweetness and affection didn't translate into the slightest bit of mercy: almost as much as he was by Trixie, Dan was intimidated by Destiny's creativity. When he was with Destiny, he never had the faintest idea of what almost un-winnable and playfully cruel game was coming next.

And now he was going to have to endure this insane, physically demanding mind game in order to be allowed to orgasm?

"Destiny...h-how long do I have to do this? How long is the game?" He rasped, as he looked up at her, terrified. With the state he was in, the act of actually sitting still without the benefits of restraints sounded Herculean. He looked around at the others, each of their soft, curvaceous bodies completely naked as they stared hungrily at him. "Well that wouldn't be very fun to tell you!" she laughed, as she stroked his hair with playful fingers, "It's so much more fun when you're left to wonder..."

She giggled, and pointed at the clock on the wall. "But you know the hearing's supposed to be over in three hours, so it's probably not going to be longer than that, right? Don't worry Dan, just follow the rules, and be a good boy, and you'll get to have a nice big, yummy cum at the end of it...whenever that is...But don't screw up, or you won't be getting anything, okay baby? We don't want to have to punish you for failing, so be a good boy..."

Destiny leaned forward, giving him a long, soft, tender kiss as her fingers slid through his hair, and again he was overwhelmed by the scent of strawberries, as fear and arousal blended in his gut. Then she pulled back with a satisfied smile, and breathed, "I'm rooting for you Dan...Now, get ready, we're starting the game in three...two...one..."

Dan expected all five of the naked women to descend on him the second the game began, but instead, as he went limp and fell backwards onto the bed, they simply sat and stared for a few minutes, giggling and teasing him about how silly he looked. Lexie poked him a few times, snorting as she tested him out. Krista laughed raucously as his face and chest bloomed with a deep blushing shade of red, poking lightly at his raging erection, and snorting, "I thought we said LIMP, Danny boy!"

"Oooh" squealed Sarah, as she ran one forefinger lightly up and down his forearm, watching gooseflesh rise and fall, "This is so cool! Destiny I love the way you're mind works!" Trixie burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles as she pinched Dan's nipples between her long, sharp, glossy black nails, watching his face contort and slacken. "Awwww look at his poor face! He's trying so hard not to say anything!" She reached forward and grabbed his face, mushing his lips together and cooing in a condescending voice, "What a good boy you are, Danny!"

Dan felt his skin burning at the utter humiliation that he was being put through...without the restraints, the degree to which he was CHOOSING to remain completely still for them was undeniable, and it cemented his absolute submission to them even more solidly in his mind. He felt hair beginning to brush against his thighs, tongues beginning to run along his fingers and toes, and moaned unintelligibly. He wanted to grab, to thrust, but the threat of losing his weekly orgasm was too much, and he focused every iota of his willpower into laying there, unmoving.

After a few minutes of this light, feathery teasing, the girls stepped up their game. Destiny and Sarah positioned Dan on his back, giggling as they rolled him around, flopping like an actual rag doll, so that his arms were stretched out and his palms faced upward. Then they each moved to one of his arms, where they began simultaneously dragging their large, heavy breasts up and down his inner bicep and forearm, from his bare shoulder all the way down to the palm of his hand. He could feel their rubbery nipples contracting and hardening in pleasure as they gently ran up and down the length of the skin of each arm.

When each of them reached his hands, they would lower themselves slightly and linger for a few moments before continuing the motion, so that for an instant he could feel the full warmth and weight of their luscious breasts in his hands before they disappeared once more. When they reached his shoulder, each of the girls would lean in for a moment and wetly kiss against the side of his face, as her breasts pressed against his neck. Dan had been obsessed with both of these women's chests since his first moments with each of them, and keeping his body still as they rubbed and pressed against him was nearly impossible, but he somehow managed.

While that was happening, Trixie scooted forward, resting Dan's head in her lap and propping him up so that he could easily see the others a bit better. He could feel the soft, warm skin of her thighs resting against his neck, and as he watched Sarah and Destiny teasing him with their massive tits, he felt Trixie's long, delicate fingers and black nails begin to stroke at his face, where she began to lightly trace around his earlobes, his jawline, and his lips in tender, sensual movements. "Remember Dan," she giggled down at him, her jet black pigtails bouncing around her face, "You can make all the silly faces you want, but no moving and no kissing..."

Suddenly, to his horror, he felt four sharp, manicured nails press lightly into the arch of his left foot, and looked down (as much as he could without moving his head) to see Krista grinning up at him. In spite of himself, he almost let a "please" out, but he stopped himself just in time, turning it into another desperate moan that caused several of his captors to break out into giggles again. "Oooh good save, Danny! God, this is hilarious!" Krista said with a grin, as she began to lightly drag her nails against Dan's sensitive sole, watching as he struggled and shook with effort not to pull his foot away, "What a mind fuck Destiny, this is great! I've never gotten a boy to just sit there and take it like this!"

Dan's face burned red as he strained to keep his foot still, while Krista traced soft, maddening zig zagging lines along the wrinkled arch of his foot. The soft, inescapable tickling sensation of Trixie's fingertip against his lips and the heavy, warm, liquid weight of Destiny and Sarah's breasts settling into his fingers continued as well. Despite the stakes, he could feel his resolve starting to slip. Every inch of him was screaming to move, and the intensifying sensation of Krista's nails against his sensitive skin was magnifying that instinct ten fold. He glanced at the clock on the wall without moving his head, and almost fainted when he realized that he had been playing this insane new game for less than 15 minutes.

As he wondered how long they would make him endure this, things only got worse: Lexie began to slowly climb up the bed towards Dan's naked body next, her soft, pale, freckled figure moving with feline grace as she moved up to his knee, and leaned forward to lightly kiss at it. As she did this, her cascading red hair fell across her face like liquid flame, and he saw her brilliant green eyes looking up at him with a deep sexual desire.

She pulled her mouth away from his skin slightly, giving a slight smile of pleased arousal, and then began kissing slowly and sensuously up his inner thigh. Each kiss took almost 5 seconds, and her lips parted slightly, leaving a wet, lingering sensation where she touched his skin. His cock, already throbbing, was bouncing and twitching uncontrollably now, and Dan began audibly panting as she moved closer and closer towards it.

"Awww" Sarah giggled at his right, as she began jiggling her massive breasts into Dan's palms, watching him struggle as she continued in a condescending, sing songy voice, "Is poor Danny getting all excited? Don't forget baby, you gotta follow the rules, one little movement and you can kiss your cummies goodbye for the week. We're all watching very closely..."

As she finished speaking, she leaned forward herself, pornographically licking one of Dan's limp fingers and then using it to rub against her hardening nipple. He let out another comically nonsensical moan, this time much more urgent, and his eyes grew wilder as a light sheen of sweat broke out across his body.

Chapter 3: Dan's First Mistake

As he watched, Lexie kissed up and down Daniel's thighs, scrotum, and the very base of his cock, but she didn't move any higher. As he stared at her, wild eyed and silently begging, she cradled his cock in her hands, moving it out of the way of her mouth so she could kiss slowly around it, letting her fiery red hair brush lightly against it as she tongued gently at his extreme inner thigh and scrotum. She massaged his balls without ceasing, and every 5 minutes or so would run one finger lightly and slowly up the underside of his cock one time. But that was it.

Whenever Dan's breathing slowed, or his moaning stopped for a moment or two, Lexie would look at him with those liquid emerald eyes and ask in a voice dripping with false innocence, "Do you want more Daniel? Do you want to feel my wet tongue? My warm mouth?" He almost screamed in frustration, but struggled to keep himself from forming words, and Lexie's smile grew wider and more predatory as she continued, encouraged by his frenzy, "Awww, does my dearest Daniel want to say something? What is it darling? What do you want me to do with my soft lips? Can you give me a hint?"

It took everything he had not to scream, to beg, but he held it in, his entire body shaking as he enduring this onslaught on his body and mind. After almost half an hour of this, Lexie climbed further up his body, leaving his thighs and scrotum covered in lipstick and saliva but his cock completely untouched. She moved to straddle him, tightening her freckled thighs against his bare torso, and pressing her wet, warm, swollen lips against the shaft of Dan's leaking member. As he stared helplessly up at her, she leaned forward, placing her palms against his chest and putting her weight on him, breathing in an aroused voice, "You're sooooo good at this game Daniel...such a good boy sitting still through all our naughty teasing...but the game's not over yet, my new plaything..."

As he watched her, she lifted her ass off of him, and slid one hand down to his cock, guiding it towards the glistening wetness beneath her small red tuft of manicured public hair. Tears formed in his eyes as he felt her begin to slide the tip of his cock up and down the length of her moist lips, feeling the warm slickness of her. It took every ounce of will he had to keep his hips from moving, and a long, choked wheezing began to emanate from the depths of him. Then, as he mouth contorted into an "O" of agonizing pleasure, he felt her slide just the tip of his cock inside of her. He felt her lips tighten around him, holding only about an inch of him inside, and his desperate wheezing morphed into a high pitched whimper that surprised even him.

At first, she stayed as still as he was, making him feel her with no movement at all, but after almost a minute of this, Lexie began tightening herself around him in quick squeezes, and this time a strand of drool fell from his lips as he opened his mouth to cry out. Soon she was moving slowly against him, riding up and down against him only slightly. "Oooooooh..." she breathed, her freckled cheeks reddening with arousal as she ground her clit against his swollen cock head, but even now she retained that air of refined wealth that somehow always exuded from her, "Oh... that feels so delicious, darling...I want you to fuck me...I want you to thrust into me to the HILT, oh god Daniel..."