Dan's New Life 01: Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she strutted over, every inch of her soft flesh jiggling with each step, she said two sentences that made Dan's blood run cold. She walked over to him, leaned forward to kiss him delicately on the tip of his nose, and then looked into his trembling eyes with her sparkling blue ones and sweetly said, "Sorry I'm late, sweetie. Are you ready to start the Monday Test now?"

Dan stared at her for a moment, the real meaning of her words taking a second to sink in. Then, as comprehension dawned in his eyes, he quickly looked down at Lexie, his eyes somehow growing even wider than they already were. Lexie let his cock slide slowly and wetly out of her mouth, leaving him to dribble precum on his own thigh. "What's wrong Danny? Why do you look so upset all of a sudden?" Lexie asked with a mischievous giggle that was very outside her normal character.

He struggled to form words, looking back and forth in a desperate panic between Lexie and Sarah, stuttering as he began to blurt out, "No...No, Sarah, I already did...I mean, I'm already doing the test right now...Lexie, tell her, please..." Lexie batted her eyes at him again, and although they were still wide with false innocence, Dan could see the predatory glint of her cruelty right below the surface. "What do you mean Daniel? This isn't the Monday Test...we were just playing until Sarah got here. Did I say that this was the Monday Test?"

As Dan's stomach continued to plummet, he thought back over the evening, and realized that she had ACTUALLY never had said any such thing. It had just...it had been Lexie in charge of the Monday Test the previous two weeks... and he had just assumed...He watched Sarah hit a button on her phone, and the Chair separated at the groin, splitting his legs wide from his body. He looked at Lexie again, his face growing horrified, as he watched her try to suppress laughter.

Then, as Lexie stood up and offered it to her, Sarah took the stool, and dragged it around so that she could sit comfortably between his legs at the end of the Chair. "Besides," Sarah laughed, as she sat back down, "I told you that I would be doing your Monday Test on the phone yesterday, remember silly? I told you I would see you for your test tomorrow?" Dan almost cried as he realized how completely true that was. This was impossible...

He looked up at Lexie, who was now standing over him with a very triumphant look on her face. "L-Lexie," he felt himself sputtering as tears began to spill over the edges of his eye lids, "Does that mean...all those things that you were promising to do to me if I had asked...would...would you really have...?" He trailed off, terrified to even say the words, and Lexie giggled as she responded, "Well, I guess you'll never know now, will you Daniel?" She reached up and scuffed his hair affectionately, "My advice is, try not to wonder about it too much, it will only make you feel crazy. Besides, you have a test to think about!"

She slid a hand through his hair and winked at him as she said in a purposefully ironic voice, "I'm SO sorry for the misunderstanding Daniel...I was wondering why you were so silent while I milked your throbbing cock over and over. Poor guy, you were just trying to be a good boy, weren't you..." Dan opened his mouth again as the realization of how thoroughly she had fucked with his head, his voice cracking wildly as he burst out into tears, wailing, "Oh god...Sarah PLEASE don't make me do the test again, I thought I was almost finished..."

Sarah of course, entirely ignored his desperate begging, and as he watched, she reached out to the table behind her, and plucked up a small tube of baby oil. Every stretch and movement of her body was a reminder of how tiny the blue bikini was that was holding back her impressive curves. And as she leaned forward again, her massive breasts pressed together deliciously, creating a canyon of cleavage that he struggled to look away from.

As the voluptuous bombshell blonde began theatrically dribbling oil into her hands, she spoke, and the instant she did, Dan felt silent immediately. Sarah had been the first to take control of him, and her training was already deeply ingrained. She smiled, pleased at his obedience, and began to speak as she sensuously coated each hand in oil, "Well now that the entirely expected desperate crying and begging is out of the way, lets go over the rules tonight, okay Daniel?"

She lowered her hands to his cock, and began to lightly drag one fingertip at a time slowly over every inch of his shaft, coating his cock in the same oil. He jumped and gasped as she did, but above all else he struggled to stay as quiet as possible, and to listen to her words. "Because you were a naughty boy during Rag Doll yesterday Daniel, we're going to do the Monday Test just a LITTLE bit different this week, okay? Rag Doll is all about self control, and you showed us yesterday that you need to really work on your self control, huh? Didn't you baby?"

Dan nodded quickly, writhing in agony, and desperate to do anything she wanted if it meant the slightest amount of mercy. The worst part of this was that he didn't even know WHAT he wanted: whether he wanted it to stop...or whether he wanted more. Sarah smiled widely as she continued, "Good, I'm glad you agree. So today, instead of not being able to beg during the test, you're not allowed to SPEAK. No talking at all, okay Danny? Not until the test is done. I know you don't want your poor little cock to wind up in Mistress Mode, after all..."

"So Daniel. Do you understand the rules? One hour. Nonstop edging. NO talking." Her eyes danced with laughter as she stared up his bound, increasingly fit and shaven body. For a moment, he again considered begging her to understand that Lexie had tricked him, but then his head fell back against the headrest, and he nodded, feeling completely hopeless. Nothing he said would be able to save him here. He had no choice but to endure another hour of torment. And he had no one to blame but himself.

Lexie walked around to the table behind Sarah, resting on it so that she could watch Sarah start the show. As Lexie settled in behind her, Sarah let one of her hands fall lightly onto Dan's now oiled, throbbing shaft, and she opened her mouth to whisper in a breathy voice, "Good boy...let's get started then...Lexie, my dear, would you be so kind as to remove my bikini top for me? I don't want to get oil all over it..."

Dan watched, his hard cock pulsing wetly in Sarah's loose grip, as Lexie stepped behind Sarah and slid her hands softly and gently around the base of Sarah's breasts, jiggling and fondling them for a moment for his benefit, watching him stare helplessly, before slowly untying the knots that held them in place. Then Lexie carefully lifted the tangle of blue fabric over Sarah's head, allowing the blonde's massive, heavy breasts fall free, and bounce lightly back into place. As Dan watched, again struggling not to cry, Sarah continued to lightly fondle his cock with her slick left hand, as she began to coat her breasts in baby oil using her right.

He let out a high pitched and warbling moan as she scooted the stool forward, allowing her tits to sensuously envelop his cock, and he strained desperately against his bonds again, feeling like he would be crawling up the ceiling if he wasn't tied down. Her breasts were like velvet, and rested heavily against his throbbing, thrusting cock with a liquid warmth that made him feel like he had died and gone to heaven.

However, just as he started to enjoy the feeling of the slick warm flesh enveloping his cock, he felt the plug deep inside of him suddenly explode into vibrations once more. This wasn't the light tickling reminder that he received several times today: this was the merciless and inescapable jackhammer that Lexie and Krista had tormented him with during his lunch break. He tore his eyes away from the sight of Sarah beginning to squeeze her slippery tits against his cock, to see Lexie smiling widely at him, her emerald eyes flashing as she pushed buttons on her phone.

"Gnnnnnararrraww..." came out the unintelligible sounds that burst from Dan, and he stared at the redhead with wide, pleading eyes, desperately shaking his head "no" in a silent attempt at begging. But Lexie just laughed, placed her phone back on the counter, and sauntered around to Dan's side to grab a thick belt buckle from the base of the chair. And as she watched him struggling with the two pronged attack now occurring, her eyes gleamed, and she smiled at him like he was her new favorite toy...which he supposed, he was.

She wrapped the thick belt meaningfully around his lower belly, pulling it tight, so that his buttocks were pressed firmly into the contoured plastic of the Chair, and the plug was thrust deeply into him. "Here, Sarah, let me tie him down a bit better for you...you know how wild the boys get when you pull those breasts out, my dear..."

His mind was racing as he stared into her cruel, gleaming eyes. Did Sarah know what Lexie was doing? Could she feel it buzzing inside of him? Were they working together on all of this? Maybe Sarah was in on Lexie tricking him about the first hour being the test, but didn't know about the plug? Or maybe it was the other way around? He was starting to get dizzy with paranoia, and the deep haze of arousal setting over his mind made it harder and harder to think. Over and over, he opened his mouth as words, questions, or pleas for mercy threatened to form at his lips, and over and over he bit down hard on his tongue, forcing his mouth shut.

Sarah certainly wasn't acting like she was aware that he was being anally assaulted, as she slowly began to grip at the base of his cock and slap his throbbing erection lightly against her glistening breasts over and over as he stared desperately. Each impact against her flesh sent a ripple along her oiled, creamy skin, and his eyes crawled hungrily over the jiggling melons bouncing against him. His mouth watered as he watched her smack his cock against her over and over and over...he swallowed, and tried to calm his breathing. Didn't he have a mantra to repeat when he started to get too overheated? What was it again?

The vibrations against his anus suddenly increased again, and the sensation tore through Dan's thoughts like a freight train. His entire body locked up in an instinctual attempt to move up, away from the assault on his helpless asshole, and instead his stomach met the resistance of the thick belt around his waist. He succeeded only in thrusting the rubber invasion deeper into himself once more, and thrusting his desperate cock into the warm, inviting flesh of Sarah's breasts.

"Huuuuuugggnnnnnndfa..." he almost screamed, and began wildly shaking his head "no" as fast as he could. "What is it Danny?" Sarah cooed, as Lexie laughed silently behind her, winking at him as she wriggled her finger playfully near her phone screen, threatening to increase the power again, "Is my poor guy getting too excited?" Sarah smiled sweetly at him, and leaned forward to wrap her arms around her breasts, holding her elbows with each hand, and squeezing them against his cock more and more insistently. She shifted her shoulders back and forth, swaying cutely for his benefit as she slowly fucking him with her tits.

Dan was starting to feel a deep, thick haze settling over his thoughts. It was getting harder and harder to think, and every time he seemed like he found a shred of sanity to cling onto, the vibrations against him increased again. The nonstop image and sensation of Sarah's tits wrapped around his cock was starting to push him too far now, and he felt his testicles beginning to pull tight against his body. He had never stopped shaking his head "no", and was doing it so quickly now that it probably looked more like a tremor than a gesture.

He could feel a dull warmth crawling slowly out of his lower belly, and a golden, shooting, piercing pleasure emanating from the head of his cock. "Sarah might not know..." he thought to himself, in a realization that felt like a bucket of icy water over his heart, "She might not know that Lexie's doing this...she might not stop in time..."

In spite of the overwhelming sexual stimulation he was experiencing, he thought of Mrs Mitts, his elderly secretary, and the dozens of other coworkers would would learn about his new life the instant he ejaculated. He looked at the wall, and saw with devastation that the "real" Monday test had been going for less than 30 minutes...he wasn't even half way done. He let out a whimpering screech as Sarah slowly lowered her wet mouth to the tip of his cock, kissing gently against his cock head as she continued squeezing her oiled tits against his shaft.

As her tongue extended, and wrapped around his cock head, he felt the dull electric heat of an approaching orgasm begin to emanate out from his lower belly, and he moaned wildly, clenching his PC muscles as tightly as possible. "What if she doesn't know?" He thought frantically, over and over, desperately staring at Lexie, his face contorted in agony as she pressed her finger to her phone, turning the vibrations up again and again, "What if she doesn't know?"

He was desperately riding the edge of orgasm now, and practically screaming unintelligibly as he struggled with every iota of his being to keep from falling over the edge. But Sarah was beginning to suck lightly as her tongue swirled around his cockhead now, slurping up the precum leaking steadily there, he felt himself beginning to teeter, and again thought about what would happen if he fell. His stomach was starting to cramp and hurt with the effort he was taking to clench his PC muscles. He had forgot everything in the world except his desperate, losing battle to hold back the eruption boiling inside of him.

Suddenly, as his panic overrode everything else, his high pitched, gibbering cries gained form, and he screamed out, howling desperately in a ragged voice, "LEXIE PLEASE NO MORE, I CAN'T HOLD BACK!! NO MORE PLEASE!!" The instant he spoke, the vibrations inside of him stopped immediately, and Sarah sat back, letting her mouth and tits fall suddenly away from his cock, a shocked look on her face.

Dan sobbed in relief for a moment as he finally felt his body begin to calm down, and he was able to unclench his abdominal muscles enough to slowly allow exhaustion to flood in. He collapsed back into the chair as he slowly regained control of his senses...and as he slowly realized what he had just done. Neither Sarah nor Lexie said a word as he panted and tried to recover, and he was so exhausted that it took him almost a minute before it occurred to him: he had just failed the Monday test.

He looked up suddenly, and saw the shocked and disappointed expression on Sarah's face, and the growing look of absolute triumph on Lexie's. "No..." he moaned quietly, the reality of his new situation flooding in on him, "No, no, no, Sarah I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." He turned to look at Lexie, his eyes welling up with tears as he begged, helplessly, "Tell her, Lexie...please... tell Sarah what you were doing to me, please don't do this..."

Sarah shook her head sadly at him, looking incredibly sympathetic to his situation, "I'm sorry Danny...but it doesn't matter what she was doing...we aren't the ones who have to follow the rules during these little tests, you are." She gave him a pitying look as she squeezed his thigh, "Oh, baby why did you do that to yourself? Mistress Mode? And right at the start of your SECOND week of denial..."

At that, Sarah stood up, shaking her head in disappointment, as she sighed, "Well, I supposed I need to go get the Mistress Mode ring. I'm glad it sounds like Lexie's been teaching you how to hold back your own orgasms a bit...your gonna need it this week. Because every time you don't..." she let her hand fall lightly to his scrotum for a moment, lovingly rubbing his smooth skin, letting her words hang there as he flashed back to the fiery pain that had erupted from his scrotum the one and only time Lexie had demonstrated Mistress Mode for him.

Just as he was about to burst into tears once more, however, Sarah's face suddenly brightened, and she exclaimed, "Oh wait, I totally forgot I have good news too! Maybe this will cheer you up!" Dan looked up at her hopefully: was there some way out of this? She leaned in and smiled widely, wiping his damp hair out of his face and lovingly kissing his forehead. She giggled, "Well, it turns out that a certain special boy has a certain special day coming up, very soon. During a weekend where he belongs to me, it turns out."

Dan stared at her, uncomprehending for a few moments, and then almost laughed. He had no idea how these women knew (although at this point he wasn't even slightly surprised), but in the insanity that his new life had become over the last several weeks, he had completely forgotten that the date was even approaching: next Saturday was June 2nd. His birthday.

He smiled up at her weakly, trying to look excited. As the new reality of wearing a taser linked to his arousal levels and locked around his scrotum for a full week began to fully sink in, he was finding it difficult to feel excited about much of anything. Sarah laughed and leaned in again, this time kissing him deeply on the lips. She tasted like sweet vanilla, and her lips were soft, a cool balm on the aching erection he was still struggling with. It suddenly made him feel a little more calm, and he relaxed in his restraints. She broke the kiss, and looked deeply into his eyes, smiling happily.

"So, even though this week might get really, REALLY tough, just remember baby, The Tease Girls LOVE to do things for our co-workers on their birthdays...we totally go all out for each other. In fact, Krista has a whole fancy backyard barbecue planned in your honor for next weekend. It's going to be a blast: we'll play some twister, do some tanning, hang in the jacuzzi...And if you're a very good boy, and you behave all week long, maybe...just maybe..." she leaned forward and kissed his nose one more time, punctuating her point, "the birthday boy will get a very special present."

Dan's cock twitched at the words, and Sarah giggled, watching his member bounce uncontrollably, "Oh do you like that idea Danny?" He nodded hungrily, and despite the hellish week that he knew lay in store, he suddenly felt remarkably and oddly safe under Sarah's gaze. He suddenly felt, with absolute certainty, that she would take care of him. He was a toy absolutely, but he was a toy that was loved, cherished even. Maybe if he was good, he would get to orgasm a day early. "A birthday party..." he thought, almost smiling at the idea, "God, what the hell is that going to look like..."

Sarah smiled, suddenly seeming quite cheered up, and she stood up and walked towards the door. "Well good!" she said as she walked out of the room, "I'll go get the Mistress Mode attachment and explain to you how the next week is going to go for you then! Be right back Daniel!" And out of the room she bounced, leaving Daniel alone with Lexie to contemplate just exactly what the next week of his life was going to look and feel like.

The instant the door slammed shut, Lexie burst out into triumphant giggles, smiling happily at him, and he groaned, feeling his face turn bright red as his head fell back against the headrest of the Chair.

So much for "No more mistakes."

Coming Soon: Dan's New Life 2: Birthday Boy Barbecue