Dante's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rhake, do you know what magic these are supposed to have?" he asked, running his hand over the warm stone.

"Not a clue," she responded.

He stooped down to look closer at the writing on the base of the statue before looking up at Rhake. "Umm, didn't you say you had some knowledge of ancient Indian languages. Do you know what this says?" he inquired as he pointed to the markings below the foot of the Indian warrior.

"Yeah, I studied a bit in college." She knelt down to look at the markings. Studying them carefully, she continued, "Well, it says...Through me is the door to carnal paradise."

"Well, I have no idea what that means, but I sure as hell expect it to be tantalizing. What do you say, should we figure it out? I'm sure there is a book in the library about ancient sexual statues from India," commented Dante.

With that, he offered her his hand and they both turned and headed for the library.