All Comments on 'Danville Bitches Ch. 01'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME, need more

When did the bugs bite? I never heard her reaction.

Wish you continued this chapter. A lot was left unspoken.

We need another chapter to follow the fun.

Why so short?

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
prop69

Thanks once again for commenting, prop. This was just the first chapter in a story arc that will likely be similar in length to the earlier Danville series. I'm not sure why it was so short, it just seemed the right time for a pause. Before the second chapter is submitted, I'll be reviewing this one with a mind to filling in the gaps. Thanks, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awful

Awful. Emotionless.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Awful

Thanks for reading and commenting. It was designed to be emotionless in many ways. That is part of the effects of the bugs. We see it developing this way throughout Danville Divorced Bitches Club. If this is your first exposure to the Bitches and you're willing to read further, check the earlier series. Thanks, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Great continuation to your story! I hope you will bring us more adventures of the "Danville Bitches"!

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Enjoyed it!

Thanks, more will be coming. I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Thanks

Another great installment. I hope you bring us more and continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sammy likes it

Love the story, , more please

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Sammy likes it

Thanks, Sammy, for reading and enjoying my story. I'm glad you liked it. Definitely more to come. Thanks for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loke the story. But please answer this

Jamet is the worst lay of the group? How, to be honest a plump girl with auburn hair and huge knockers seam like a great time to me.She kinda felt underdevwloped for me, and needed more sex and tir fuck scenes.Love your work. Keep doing what your doing bro.

PS. So Gina and Janet are written off?

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Love the story. But please answer this

Yup, I find Janet to be the worst lay of the group. She relies on her big tits to capture a guy's attention and the most effort she puts into actual sex is allowing the guys to titty fuck her. When the sex comes to penetration, she just doesn't put out any effort. She lies there like a dead fish.

I can't just let Janet die off though. I am hoping she learns to be a better lover for the men around her. Funny enough, though, none of the women complain about her sexual antics. That might be worth pursuing. Anyway, moving forward, Janet will be a mainstay in the next series tentatively titled "Danville High." She may also pop into this series from time to time.

There is no way I can simply let Gina go. After all, she was my first mom crush. Gina, however, is a very complex character and has many needs to be addressed. I think the best person to do that would be her son, Jimmy. And, since Jimmy will not be a very active character in this story arc, we will see much more of her in "Danville High" as well. She will, of course, pop by for the occasional sexual romp in this arc.

Thanks for reading and getting involved with my Moms. Thank you as well for sharing your thoughts with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reply to Petskunk

Well it was nice to hear that, it really is sad to see the original foursome split up, but I guess it was all for the sake of avoiding repetition. Well I still hope to see a Janet,Gina Rick(or any other son for that matter) threesome in the future.

Love your work , amazing to hear there will be more stories, hopefully to suck my tits game would return for gina and janet.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Love the story. But please answer this

I'm sure I can squeeze in a little lesbian threesome for you. I'll do my best. Again, thanks for the praise, I really appreciate it.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME AMAZING Another excellent story

Can't wait to read again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES