Danville Bitches Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening, once dinner had been eaten, the kitchen cleaned, and Ravi prepped to be ready with a bug, it was just a matter of dressing my women appropriately.

I couldn't do much about Maygan since she had only what she had been wearing when she arrived. She was to stay in her very erotic underwear and stockings, wrapped in her faith and strength. Mum had a gorgeous hot pink negligee of satin and lace that enhanced any parts of her body revealed by her lingerie. Indhira dressed in a form fitting tiger striped body suit and the highest stilettoes she owned. No panties or bra to detract from the presentation.

The women and I went downstairs to our playroom to wait for the pastor's arrival. I was anticipating the fun that could be had with this woman. Even her name, Alexis, oozed sexy to me. Maygan had offered us all a look at the woman using a picture on her phone. Of course, my women gathered around her to ooh and ahh at our prospective member. I preferred to wait until she arrived. Already I had a chubby contemplating how I would corrupt this woman.

My incredibly sexy teacher had given us all some background on the female pastor we were about to meet. In her late thirties, Alexis had been married once in her college years. The marriage didn't last as long as her college career where she had achieved a doctorate in theology. Fortunately, she had no children preferring to mother her congregation consisting only of women. This pastor emphasized appropriate readings designed to allow her audience to focus on faith and personal strength. I loved that phrase, 'faith and personal strength.'

We saw how well that worked when dealing with the power of the bugs. Bugs 1-Faith and Strength 0. Ravi, who had been waiting upstairs for her, texted me to let me know that a car he didn't recognize had just pulled into the driveway.

Both of us were as excited as we had ever been. More so me than Ravi since I had not shared all my plans regarding Alexis with Ravi. A passing feeling of guilt was overwhelmed by the exhilaration of my plans for Pastor Alexis.

Ravi welcomed her and escorted the pastor lady to our basement playroom. I watched her come down the stairs one step at a time revealing herself to us slowly. Treading the stairs carefully in her three inch heels, legs hidden by what could only be called a granny gown, mouthwatering breasts barely restrained by the gown and a beautiful face.

Pastor Alexis felt like she was immensely sexy standing about five foot four and maybe 125 pounds, with what I would discover were proud 34D breasts. Her makeup was very well done with dark shoulder length hair well-coiffed. Most of her makeup was used to emphasize her brilliantly blue eyes.

She was smiling as she came down the stairs. The smile disappeared as soon as she was able to see the women in my harem in their sexy lingerie. Seeing Maygan in such an unclothed manner caused her to frown and shake her head.

In a reproving voice voice, Pastor Alexis spoke to Maygan as a mother would a child.

"Maygan, Maygan, I am so disappointed in you. What happened to your faith and strength of conviction?"

"I guess I happened, Pastor. My name is Rick, my mother there is Diana and beside her is Indhira. Of course, you met Ravi upstairs."

"I am so disappointed in you, Meghan, and you Rick since you accept responsibility for her. Have you done more than make her strut around in a provocative manner?"

"Please sit down, Pastor, I think we have much to discuss," said Rick. He patted the cushion beside him indicating she should sit there.

"Mum, Indhira, could you fetch us some beverages? Pastor, what may we offer you? A cocktail? Coffee or tea? A soft drink?"

"I don't drink alcohol," the Pastor said, "but I would love a coffee."

Mum smiled and nodded as she and Ravi's mom crossed the room to the stairs. I couldn't help but watch Indhira's ass parade past me.

Turning my attention back to the gorgeous Pastor, I saw that she had seen me watching Ravi's mom wriggle her ass past me. The look on her face certainly wasn't pleasant.

She and I were sitting on opposite ends of the couch, bodies twisted with a knee on the cushion so we could face one another. Mum and Indhira had been sitting on one love seat while Ravi was sprawled out on the other love seat. It was obvious, since there was no hiding his monster cock that he highly anticipated the evening with the Pastor.

Pastor Alexis saw the obscene growth in his pants which drew a scowl from her. Maygan perched on the arm of the empty love seat seemed quite uncomfortable. I invited her to join us on the couch. She sat leaning against me allowing me to place one arm around her shoulders.

"Maygan," began the pastor, "I am very disappointed in you. It seems all the work and energy we put into shoring up your faith and building your strength was all for naught."

Chastised, Maygan blushed and lowered her eyes to stare at the couch. I gave her shoulder a squeeze of encouragement leaving my arm draped over her shoulder and my hand hovering very closely over her breast.

"I don't think that is very fair, Pastor. You don't know what happened here before your arrival."

"That's very true, Mr. umm uh, Rick. I don't know exactly what happened but I can surmise from her apparel what happened."

"Is that what you preach to your congregation?" asked Rick. "Live your life based on suppositions and not facts?"

"That's a very good point. I apologize, Maygan, for doubting you without evidence. "

Maygan perked up, smiled over her shoulder at me, and clasped my arm tightly to her. That drew another scowl from the pastor.

"You seem to have conceived your own notions of what happens in this household based only on the attire of our mothers and Maygan."

The Pastor was denied the opportunity to respond as the two moms returned with trays of coffee and the fixings. Taking a cup to Ravi, Indhira gave her son a kiss on the mouth as she groped her son's monster cock before sitting back on the loveseat. Mom was already there and the Indian sexpot cuddled up to her.

I gave Ravi the agreed upon signal to let his pet bugs begin their work. He walked across the room behind the couch and surreptitiously dropped some of the bugs on the back cushion very close to the pastor.

"What do you think goes on here, Pastor Alexis?" asked Rick.

"I feel that you all engage in lewd and lascivious acts of an immoral and possibly illegal nature," responded the pastor in a pontificating tone of voice.

"I'm not sure what you are implying, Pastor. Are you suggesting that Maygan and I fucked today?"

The pastor's face began to redden. It didn't seem that she really knew what the answer should be.

"As a matter of fact, Pastor, no one fucked Maygan today. My mother did however eat her pussy until she reached a climax. Is that immoral or illegal, Pastor?"

The Pastor was moving past embarrassment into the large hole I was digging for her.

"Is it illegal or immoral, Pastor Alexis, for two women to enjoy themselves. Do you preach abstinence to your congregation?"

"Of course not," she retorted.

"Is it that two women shouldn't enjoy each other's bodies, Pastor Alexis?"

"No, umm no, that wasn't what I was saying at all. I preach that the female body is a work of walking art."

"Then, Pastor Alexis, shouldn't these works of art be put on display to be appreciated?"

"I know where you're going with this. I do believe the display should be tasteful."

Grabbing one of Maygan's breasts from below, I held it out for the pastor's inspection.

"Don't you think Maygan's tits are beautiful, Pastor Alexis? Shouldn't they be displayed for all to admire, Pastor Alexis?"

I could see that the woman was confused and struggling for an appropriate response. I helped her out.

"Pastor Alexis, don't you think she has beautiful breasts? You can't think these boobs should be hidden away, can you, Pastor Alexis?"

"They...they...are beautiful," the woman admitted after a mental struggle.

"Shouldn't they be admired then, Pastor Alexis? By everyone, Pastor Alexis?"

"Umm, yes, I suppose you are right, Rick," she admitted.

"Are there limits to the admiration she deserves, Pastor Alexis? Should they only be admired by men, Pastor Alexis? Or should anyone that wishes to do so be allowed to admire them?"

"Everyone, I imagine. I hadn't actually thought of it in those terms."

"Is it awful, a sin, for women to admire the breasts of other women, Pastor Alexis?"

"No, that kind of restriction would be sexist, Rick," admitted the pastor.

"Pastor Alexis, don't you feel it would be hurtful for you not to admire Maygan's breasts. Or do you admire them, Pastor Alexis?"

"I...um...uh...admire them, Rick."

I pushed Maygan forward in order to get access to the school teacher's bra. Quickly, I undid the catches allowing her bra to fall open. I looked around the room and saw that my audience, my congregation, was smiling at the direction I was moving the sexy pastor in. Ravi was openly stroking his dick through his jeans.

"Aren't they just gorgeous, Pastor Alexis?" I threw the bra to the floor behind me.

"Shouldn't the world be allowed to see them, to feel them, even to suckle them, Pastor Alexis?"

"You're quite right, Rick, they should be felt and suckled. They deserve to be."

"Alexis, would you like to feel these tits? Would you like to suck them? To give them little love bites?"

"Yes, Rick, I would like to suck on her nipples and feel her soft breasts against my face."

Ahhh, progress was definitely being made. This woman was almost mine. Already, I could see her arm lifting towards Maygan's tits and the Pastor beginning to lean towards them.

"Alexis, don't you think it would be hypocritical of you to admire Megan's beautiful tits while you prevent her from admiring yours?"

"You're right, Rick. That would make me a hypocrite."

"Mom, we don't want Alexis to preach hypocrisy to her congregation. Would you help her out of her dress, please?"

Mom wasted no time. In seconds she was pulling our pastor up from her sitting position on the couch. The pastor seemed to be somewhat bewildered and fighting the urges I was bringing out of her. Me and the bugs actually.

"Do you like my mom's tits, Alexis? Aren't they beautiful?"

"They certainly are. Rick, your mother has gorgeous breasts."

"Thank you, Alexis. Mom, don't you think you should give Alexis a thank you kiss?"

Mom pulled the woman to her wordlessly. Mom took the pastor in her arms and planted her lips on the pastor's lips. The kiss was certainly passionate. The pastor put her arms around Mom's shoulders and kissed her back. The kiss seemed endless.

Ravi had given up on discretion. He had whipped off his jeans and boxers freeing the monster. Maygan decided to strip me of my clothes of her own volition. By the time the two women standing in front of us had finished kissing, Maygan had her head in my lap watching Mom and Alexis while fondling my cock and balls.

Mom turned Alexis towards me. Running her hands up and down Alexis' body, Mom was able to tease the viewing audience. Mom leaned down to begin licking the pastor's neck while she cupped her boobs. In response, Alexis leaned back into Mom's arms.

Indhira must have been too excited to sit alone any longer. She was kneeling beside her son, sucking his cock while watching the activities.

Mom and Alexis were far too involved in Mom's exploration of the Pastor's body to continue undressing my newest invitee to the group. Despite having to forfeit the wonderful attention Maygan was paying to my cock, I sent her to complete the undressing of the Pastor.

Mom turned Alexis to face her as she crushed the Pastor's body against her. Maygan was wasting no time in undoing the buttons on the back of the pastor's granny gown. Mom had such a grip on Alexis ass that I could see her nails digging into the about to be revealed cheeks.

With all the buttons undone, Mom turned Alexis towards me so I would be able to see the big reveal. Gently, Maygan tugged the dress down Alexis' long legs. Oh my gawd!

Tits! Tits like I had never seen before! Those monsters just had to be man made. They even defied description. Good thing I watch a lot of porn videos so I can describe them.

I don't usually enjoy massive tits like these. Look how easy it was for me to give up Janet and her D cups. Even in my short experience, that experience including porn videos and other erotica as well as Janet, I had come to notice that the bigger the cup size, the less enthusiastic the bearer tended to be while fucking.

The large titted women had been taught by all the boys and men that ogled them over the years to flaunt her breasts as part of the story of life. She would hold out her breasts, figuratively of course, for the world's adulation. This required no real effort on their parts. Many of these women would become so self centered that they would not feel it necessary for themselves to actually work. It was all up to their sexual partners to make them feel wanted and adored.

I could only hope that Pastor Big Boobs would be different. Hazarding a guess, I would think she was carrying at least twenty pounds of boob around with her. They had so very little sag in them that I had guessed they were man made, not nature made.

Boobs like this had to have a flaw in them no matter who created them. I was unable to see flaws in any case. Pastor Titty, despite hiding her body from public scrutiny, enjoyed tanning. Her all over tan, showing no tan lines at all, left her skin a glowing, golden colour rivaling the hue of Indhira's skin.

Alexis' tits looked perfectly round, extremely firm. Her areolae were a darker colour and adorned with huge nipples. The areolae appeared to be about three inches across. Adding to my conjecture that they were built by a superb surgeon, the areolae were perfectly round, no stretch to them at all. Almost filling her areolae, Alexis' nipples were the largest I had ever seen, even in videos. The circumference of her nipples nearly filled the space on her areolae. Poking their way straight up, he nipples were at least an inch long.

"Alexis, sweetheart, you have the most amazing tits."

"I know," she said.

Damn, it seemed like she was a member of the self centered club. With lowered expectations, I nodded at Mom and Maygan to continue revealing the pastor's charms. The Pastor's pussy was completely shaved under her nearly transparent panties. Mom spun Alexis around to show off the pastor's ass. Well defined certainly.

Standing before me, although extremely sexy looking, I was already wishing that Ravi had taken me up on my earlier offer. Before her arrival, I had given Ravi first dibs on our Pastor, sight unseen. At the time, I had a craving to fuck Maygan after our weeks long separation. Ravi refused my offer, telling me that in order to complete the imprinting process, I needed to have the first go at her.

Having shared my craving for Maygan with him, he also said he would forego her pleasures too. Ravi knew he wasn't really settling with the moms since they were such great fucks as well. Not to mention his own mother's skills as a cocksucker.

"Pastor Alexis, you are a work of art as well."

"Thank you, Rick," she responded with a slight blush on her cheeks and downturned eyes.

"I want to pay homage to your body, baby. What would be the natural next step for you?"

"I would let a man play with my boobies and then fuck my tits."

"That certainly sounds enticing but I think I just want to fuck your cunt right now. Maygan, is she wet enough?"

Maygan put her lips to our new pastor's pussy and gave it a lick.

"Yes, honey, Alexis is very, very wet."

"Bring her here."

I wanted, needed, to put Alexis in her place. I determined to avoid her tits as much as possible. I had the girls manoeuver her into the reverse cowgirl position. Maygan guided her into position while Mom held my prick up in order to spear it into the Pastor's pussy.

Ravi and his mother were in the same position affording them both a view of the virgin fucking of my pastor. Virgin to me at least. I was pleasantly surprised by the heat emanating from her loins and the tightness of her pussy.

With no further ado, I fucked the pastor, soon leaving her screaming her first orgasm of the night into the air.

12