Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

Blindly, I used my left arm to reach up to Gina's shoulder searching for the other tie to her blouse. Finding it, I tugged it free and, then, eased the top down so as to have both breasts uncovered. I backed my face away from Gina's dancing tongue to look over her fine figure.

The red satin bra she was wearing surely suited her complexion. With her olive toned skin, the contrasts in colour were enhanced. I could see her areolae, large and brownish in hue, capped by long thick nipples. Of course, my hands were all over them. Finally, I didn't need to be jealous of Jimmy anymore since his Mom was giving me what he enjoyed as a child.

Gina's breasts were not huge by any means. Probably a C cup but on her small frame, they appeared to rival Janet's. A little hard to tell with her bra on but they looked to be a little heavy and, I'm sure, with a little sag.

I was about to bury my face in her cleavage when my attention was diverted by a loud "Fuck!" from behind me. Jimmy! Not letting go of Gina's boobs, my fingers were enjoying the warmth emanating through the lace and satin. I looked over my shoulder.

Nothing bad was happening. Jimmy was flopped across my Mom. It looked like he had cum in her pussy. Mom was laying with her head back on the couch. It seemed obvious that they had both enjoyed a good strong fucking.

I returned my attention to Gina and her wonderfully appealing breasts. Going back to my previous intention to bury my face in her cleavage, I did. It was an unbelievable sensation. My only previous experience with tits had been with my Mom's boobs the night before. It could be addictive. I hoped I would be able to increase my experience with Ravi and Mark's moms soon.

Thinking of them, I backed off a little to glance in their direction. There was no doubt about it, Indhira was a cocksucker extraordinaire. She was really working over Mark while right beside her, Ravi, her golden child was still making out with Janet but his pants were off and she was giving Ravi a handjob.

Back in Gina's cleavage again, I was inclining my head from side to side, and laying kisses on each of her boobs. My hands slipped around towards Jimmy's mom's armpits and nudged their way onto her back. Finding the clasp to her bra, I released all three hooks before sliding her bra off.

Unfuckingbelievable!

Loud noises from the other two sons invaded my consciousness but they weren't enough to divert my attention yet again. I was lost in those cliffhangers of Gina's. Having her pull my head towards her and forcing a nipple into my mouth was the most exhilarating experience of my life.

The "Fuck!" this time came from my mouth. I'm almost embarrassed to admit it but the sensations I was experiencing were just too much for me. My cock spurted in my pants. And spurted. And spurted some more. It felt like a gallon. Glancing up to see if Gina had realized what happened, her head was hanging down on her chest with her eyes closed. Double Unfuckingbelievable. I think she passed out.

Sitting back on my heels, I looked around the room at the other mother and son couples. All of the mothers seemed to be passed out, there was no movement from any of them. Janet's huge D cups were slowly moving in and out with every breath she took. But other than that, nothing.

I needed to stand up as my legs were starting to cramp from the awkward position I was in. As I did, the other three sons were also beginning to move.

We each looked the other in the eye. Suddenly, grins appeared on every face but mine. I looked at Janet seeing cum covered tits. It appeared that Ravi had cum a gallon too and it was all over Janet's tits.

Moving my gaze to Indhira and Mark, I noticed Mark was looking down at Ravi's mother, his grin growing bigger and his head nodding. Indhira's face was covered with cum, her son's friend's cum. Some of it looked to be dribbling out of her mouth as well.

Finally, after years of dreaming and masturbating to images in his mind, Jimmy had fucked my mother good and hard. He looked exhausted. His cum was dripping out of Mom's pussy and onto the couch.

Every one of the mothers wore a badge of exploit by one of the sons except for Gina. I was mortified.

All the mothers including Gina seemed to have fallen asleep again. Ravi signaled to indicate we should go upstairs. In the kitchen, we reached into the fridge one at a time to get a drink, soda or water. I had water but really wanted a beer to drown my sorrows. I didn't know much about drinking in those days just knew the phrase 'drowning your sorrows'. Some weed would be a great alternative.

Sitting around the kitchen table, we each told our story. Jimmy was first describing his adventure with my mom. He told about starting with the common makeout session. Seeing my mother up close, he wasted no time working at her perfect ebony tits. Then, still in a hurry, he moved to pull down his pants and yanked her shorts off those long legs of hers and jammed his cock into Mom's pussy. No finesse there. Jimmy admitted he didn't last long. Almost as soon as he felt her cunt tightening around his cock, he shot off inside her.

Ravi's story was not big on details. He admitted he loved the feel of Janet's tits wrapped around his cock. Mark nodded in agreement even though he had not had that pleasure with his mom. Just a general appreciation of his mom's tits. Mark backed up Ravi's claim from the other night that his, Ravi's, mom was a champion cocksucker.

I refrained from saying anything as long as I could. Jimmy asked me, "What did you do with my Mom? Was she good?"

Looking down at the floor rather sheepishly, I fought myself trying to figure out how to answer the question. Taking a deep breath and a swallow of water, I admitted that playing with Gina's boobs made me cum in my pants. The guys all let out noises expressing their commiseration with me.

Jimmy slapped me on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry about it, Rick. You'll get her next time."

With all three heads nodding at me, I knew my friends and their mothers would be getting intimate with each other again.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12