All Comments on 'Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 04'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Credit owed

The idea was from "The Bug That Got Me Mom". Good of you to acknowledge it.👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

But you have taken the story in a different direction and made it your own.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Still interesting..keep going. Was Gina's reference that "Jimmy" hurt her.

Was the Jimmy reference a mistake?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

I certainly believe credit should be given to those who go before us. All authors deserve praise for their original ideas and having the fortitude to write and post their works for the world to see.

Of course, the Jimmy reference was an error on my part. It should have been Ricky. I'll have to look into correcting it. Thanks for pointing it out.

I hope everyone keeps enjoying the story. Parts 5 and 6 have been submitted and Part 7 may be in the queue later today or tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Font problem

Please correct font. All text at first page in bold. The second page is OK. The bold font distract if it is not concentrate on specific issues. Thank you.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Font

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I didn't realize I had submitted it that way. Truthfully, though, I don't know how to correct it. But, I will look into it.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 6 years ago
Enervated?

Enervated means exhausted or drained. Did you mean energized?

As a former writing teacher I try not to jump on little grammatical errors, but you shouldn't be using the word that means the opposite of what you intended.

Fun story

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Wrong word

I do appreciate the correction. And you are absolutely right. I did use the opposite of my intended adjective. Energized would have been a better choice. I'll use enervated correctly in the future.

garybluegaryblueover 6 years ago
Re: enervate

It is possible that the author used the right word aurally. There is the homophone, "innervate", which is a verb meaning to stimulate to action.

g

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

.. 5 .. !! Incredible ..!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...