Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

Reluctantly ungluing my lips from my Mom's ass, I turned my attention to Gina's tits. Although I had seen them and played with them the other night, those awesome breasts of hers had held my attention for as long as I had been masturbating. They were a large C cup on her small frame. At just over five feet, Jimmy's mom was all tits and ass.

I keep using the word plump in reference to her and I mean pleasingly plump. Not fat by any means. Just abundant curves in all the right places. Mom must have been doing a good job as Gina was writhing on the bed and pushing her pussy into Mom's face.

Just as I was able to get one of Gina's nipples into my mouth, I felt her orgasm. Her legs were straight and pushing her pelvis off the bed. She was letting out low volume screams of pleasure. Jimmy's mom was right into the orgasmic experience delivered by my mom.

Mom kept licking Gina's pussy. With one hand, I was squeezing Gina's tits one at a time. Once she had her breathing under control I told her to climb up on me and asked Mom to slip my cock into Gina's cunt.

Both women did as I asked. I just lay there completely relaxed and enjoying the way the walls of Gina's cunt was squeezing my now rock hard prick. I wasn't in a hurry to move since I was more confident of my prowess today as well as my ability to fight premature ejaculation.

Thanking Mom for her help, I told her she could go downstairs and join the other two mothers. I told her to thank Jimmy for letting me steal her away and to give him a good blowjob until she caught up with what the other mothers were doing.

She leaned over and gave me a hard kiss on the lips. Then she was off allowing me to turn my focus back to Jimmy's mom who was still riding my cock. Grabbing her by the nipples, I pulled on them to bring them closer to my mouth.

I may have pulled a little too hard on Gina's nipples as she let out a little yelp of pain. I smiled at the sound before putting my teeth around each nipple, one at a time. I bit on them. I bit Gina's nipples a little harder. I clamped down on one hard nipple until I heard her yelp. I enjoyed hearing her and keeping my teeth on the nipple, rolled my head back and forth. She yelped yet again.

Her hands were on my head pushing it away from her tits. Beginning to rock my hips, I was pushing my cock into her cunt. This was the fuck I had missed out on the other night. My primary sexual goal, besides enjoying my Mom's body and fucking her, had always been to fuck Gina. Many, many, and many more nights, Gina had given me masturbatory fantasies.

With those fantasies now coming true, I thrust upward into Jimmy's mom as far as I could. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as I slowly withdrew it heightening the experience.

I couldn't let go of her nipples either. With both hands on her tits, I kept pulling them towards me. I bit into one nipple after the other. Each successive bite became harder than the previous one. She was yelping after each bite now.

I was noticing a correlation now. I bit down on Gina's nipple and she yelped. Her pussy would tighten on my cock. I was energized by the actions.

Continuing to thrust into this mom's pussy whenever it loosened enough to allow me movement, I pulled her tit into my mouth, jamming in as much as I could. I was biting not just her nipple at this point but her breast itself. The yelps were getting louder. And louder. Her pussy was clamping its grip on my prick tighter and tighter.

This, in turn caused me to bite her harder and harder. Gina had both of her hands on my head doing her damnedest to free her tit from my mouth. The noises she was making changed. Looking up to her face, I saw tears streaming down her cheeks.

I gave her the hardest bite to this point. Gina yelled out her ouch quite loudly. Her cunt clamped on my prick so hard, I couldn't move. I bit again. Gina sobbed. Her cunt clamped.

I came. Rope after rope of my cum spurted up into her pussy. I was still biting her tit and she was still crying. I was still cumming. She was still crying; I was still cumming. No exaggeration, it felt like a gallon and a half of cum had just been pumped into her.

As the explosion of cum into my best friend's mom dwindled, I loosened the grip of my teeth on Gina's tit. My cock was still dwindling and slipped out of her as Gina fell onto my chest crying.

I made soothing noises and softly caressed this Mom's back. Gradually gentling her, her tears dried up and her sobbing ended.

Instead of starting to fall asleep right away, Gina pushed back until she was looking into my eyes.

"You hurt me, Ricky," she accused me.

"Sshhhh," I said, "Hush now and go to sleep."

I closed my eyes and had soon drifted off to sleep land myself.

It was later that I was woken up by Ravi climbing into the bed. Without Indhira. I asked him how things had gone. He just shook his head.

"Where's your mom?" I asked him.

"Downstairs with the others," he said.

"Why didn't you wake her up for bed?"

"She wouldn't wake up. None of them would."

The implications of this answer didn't penetrate my sleep filled mind. I was fast asleep again in seconds. I knew there was a smile on my face.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12