Danville Divorced Bitches Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

I gestured to Indhira to continue removing Maygan's skirt. Mom was still making out and working over the hot teacher's breasts when I joined her. I thought their kissing was very sexy and all three of us were enjoying it. I could see small bulges in their cheeks letting me know their tongues were dancing in each other's mouth.

Maygan's breast felt good in my hand. Definitely heavy and firm. It didn't seem to be sagging to a side. Her nipples were doing their best to poke through her bra.

Looking back to what Indhira had accomplished, my jaw fell open. This sexiest of teachers, this hot blonde, had adjusted her position, perhaps Indhira had guided her, and looked purely amazing. With her legs spread and her heels flat on the bed, and Indhira rubbing her cunt through her thong, I knew, knew I say, I was going to enjoy fucking this woman for a long time to come.

Seeing my attention was back on them, Ravi's mom looked at me with a smile, a big smile that lit up her entire face, and a question in her eyes. I leaned down towards my Indian woman and pulled her in for a passionate kiss, my way of thanking her for her work.

When we separated, Ravi's mom stuck out her tongue and then mimed licking. I nodded a yes to her with all the enthusiasm I had in me. In no time at all, Indhira was crouched at Maygan's feet. Taking one leg in hand, Ravi's mom placed it over her shoulder. She began licking the leg over her shoulder alternating with kisses. Gradually working her way up the leg, Indhira stayed at the blonde's knee for a few minutes.

Maygan was groaning into Mom's mouth, still swapping spit and using their hands on each other's tits. The two women set each other off well. The blonde, tanned and toned with the Nubian princess, black and toned. I couldn't resist leaning down to kiss one tit and then the other.

However, Indhira soon had my attention back on her. With Maygan's leg over her shoulder, Indhira was tonguing the back of Maygan's knee. My little Indian Bitch was sliding her hands up and down Maygan's stocking covered leg up as far as the lace covered stocking top. Then back again.

Slowly but surely, Ravi's mom was kissing her way up Maygan's leg. The sexy blonde teacher was enjoying the situation and moaned even louder when Mom focused her attention on the covered breasts beside her. I could see the newest Bitch's nipples poking through her bra and top.

But I couldn't keep my eyes away from Indhira for very long. She had worked her way far enough up the leg in her grip that she was now squeezing the top of Maygan's thighs while continuing to kiss the top of her stocking. I could see Indhira's knuckles brushing the edge of the teacher's thong.

Moving over to the other leg, the golden colored mom put it over her shoulder and started her way down to the ankle. Indhira had a tight grip on Maygan's leg. It looked like she was smoothing the stocking of the leg she was holding.

I was getting impatient. My cock was throbbing so much it was almost painful. Indhira looked to me for guidance in the next move I wanted to see. I stood up and indicated Indhira should take my place. I wanted Ravi's mom and mine to remove Maygan's top. Indhira nodded and started to pull up the bottom of Maygan's blouse.

I wanted to be close enough to watch and hear clearly. Being pretty sure that Maygan's excitement level had her on the brink of orgasm; I didn't want to miss anything. Scooting up between the blonde Bitch's legs, I rested my chin on her thong covered pussy. I slid my hands underneath her as I wanted her gorgeous ass in my hands. Taking deep breaths, I was overjoyed to get whiffs of Maygan's pussy.

The two moms had Maygan's top over her head leaving the woman in just her matching bra and thong. My fingertips were digging into her ass and her nipples were rock hard. In fact, they were trying their hardest to poke their way through the bra hiding them from the world's view. At least my view anyway.

Mom and Indhira were working hard on those breasts. I was getting so turned on watching them and smelling Maygan's cunt beneath my chin, I began to wonder if they could cause me to cum without even touching me. The mere thought of it caused my prick to throb even more. With me lying on it, my dick was experiencing some pain. Very enjoyable pain.

At my nod, the two moms removed Maygan's bra. Her tits were fucking phenomenal! Not huge by any means, but firm. The bra had been restraining her quite well. It definitely disguised her lovely, lovely puffies. She must have been a C cup or a small D. Note to self, inquire.

I needed to add them to my playground. For sure. I asked Mom and Indhira to switch places with me. I wanted them between her legs so I could have full freedom of access to Maygan's tits. There was no holding me back. Exchanging a quick kiss with Maygan my hands and mouth went quickly to her breasts.

It was a good thing that this sexy schoolteacher wouldn't be mine next year. She taught lower grades. Seeing her in a classroom setting in those heels, a tight skirt, a well filled top, and that long blonde hair would have me so unsettled I wouldn't be able to concentrate a lick on studies. Hell, seeing this picture in my imagination would keep me in a perpetual state of erection during her classes.

While I was licking and biting her breasts, my hand was squeezing and molding them. Maygan was enjoying the activity as well since she had her hands around my head, stuffing as much of her boobs into my mouth as possible.

Given freedom to breathe for a moment, I instructed the two moms to remove Maygan's thong and to start working her cunt over with their mouths. I'm sure Mom and Maygan were eagerly anticipating my command, umm, my request, that they dive into that pussy.

With the thong almost ripped off of her, we all were privileged to see the landing strip surrounding those pussy lips. The moms were holding back. One would kiss and tongue her pussy for a brief moment in a teasing manner. Then the other would.

I adjusted my position so I could keep my hands and lips on Maygan's boobs while still able to see the moms and my newest Bitch. There was something I had never seen before except on porn videos. Mom grabbed her own tit and was rubbing it up and down the teacher's slit.

Indhira was tossing and turning trying to get in a position allowing her to kiss Maygan's cunt as well as Mom's tit. Unfortunately her tongue just wasn't long enough.

I wanted to see some hot lesbian action. I really wanted to see my Mom eating out a sexy blonde pussy. The contrast in skin tones would be awesome. The lightly tanned blonde with her legs wrapped around the dark hair and ebony skin between her legs. Nope, I couldn't wait.

The moms did not let me down. Each of them used a hand to hold the teacher's labia open. Indhira attacked the pussy from the bottom. She poked her tongue as deep as she could into Maygan's slit. Indhira dragged her tongue from the bottom of her snatch to the top. As Maygan was getting wetter and wetter, Indhira worked harder and harder at sucking the fragrant juices into her own mouth. Her finger was busy fucking the hot blonde.

Mom worked Maygan's clit with her tongue. Mom was certainly talented at it. And, I'm sorry but the words escape me to describe it. My eyes almost popped out of my head just watching the two of them going at it.

When Mom had adjusted her position earlier, she had brought her own ass within Maygan's reach. With watching Mom between the teacher's legs and the teacher shoving her finger in Mom's ass and all three of them yelping and shrieking, I couldn't hold back anymore.

I made my way to the end of the bed and climbed back between Maygan's legs. Indhira was kissing the side of my cock but still helping hold the Bitch's pussy lips apart. I lined up my cock with her cunt, Mom helped, and I thrust into her hard. There was no sensitivity shown by me, just raw animal like lust. I slammed my cock into her pussy and in one smooth move, was balls deep in the teacher, my new Bitch. I froze in that position while Maygan screamed her way through another orgasm.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12