All Comments on 'Daphne'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Don't try to be what everyone wants ... if you don't know what you want yourself.

tomasnytomasnyover 2 years ago

Very lovely first time story!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I gave it a five even though Daphne would have realistically wanted a couple of dates with Kip before being intimate with him. Her actions don't match up with her confession. The happily ever after ending redeemed that error.

However, I just got to ask everyone who reads this...does Kip happen to remind you of Jim Dodge from Career Opportunities? Does Daphne seem to be inspired by Josie McClelland? The antics of Frank Whaley really ruined that movie, but I still watch it over and over for Jennifer Connelly. I've had a huge crush on her ever since I saw her in Labrynth. She was absolutely gorgeous in The Rocketeer too. Even at 51, she's still very easy on the eyes.

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Of course you better wrap the story up. She's naked, in bed, and waiting for you. Better get with it!!!

Cal59Cal59about 1 year ago

Went from zero to 100 in record time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.