Daphne Loses Her Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding her lips he pushed into the moaning fake blonde drilling the adulterous Daphne one last time.

He drove in and out, in and out of the moaning Bama bitch. She sluttily watched her fucking in the mirror. After five minutes of hot pounding his seed travelled down his cock. He drove hard and deep into his slut spraying the night's last potent load deep into her vulnerability womb. She took it deep wondering if he was putting a baby in her.

After finishing she showered wondering, what have I done?

Soon afterwards getting dressed in her nicely pressed skirt Daphne mumbled "fuck."

"Whats wrong Bama? he asked.

"Your stuff is leaking into my fucking panties already. I can't go to work with that happening all day. Bad enough wearing the same clothes two days in a row but any drip onto my outfit says dirty slut."

"Wait a minute Daphne. I have an idea." Michael answered back.

Michael then retrieved her purse from the living room, handing it to her.

"Put a feminine product in there. You got one, right?" He asked.

"Actually, I don't. Don't need any twelve days after my last period, right."

"Twelve days, right. Well how about this, you said you have a diaphragm."

"I do." she answered frowning.

"Grab it, if you...... insert it. Won't it stop the flow?" he asked.

"I think, well mostly I guess, it would, but......" she answered pausing.

"But what?" he asked her.

"Nothing, forget it." she weakly replied knowing she deserved her situation.

Looking guiltily into Michael's eyes with some embarrassment Daphne opened her purse. She found the pink box pulling it out looking across at Michael. She lifted the lid and grabbed the clean diaphragm. Daphne pulled her panties down stepping out with her right leg. She lifted her right leg putting it on the chair then carefully inserted the diaphragm into her sloppy used cunt pushing it deep against her cervix. Then looking back at Michael she crudely announced, "Perfect right, all your stuff is nicely trapped in your slut, happy now? I mean your stuff is perfectly waiting right!"

As she pulled her panties back into place Michael smiled and answered, "You're the one not wanting to leak, woman problem. And yes, last night was good. You're a hot fuck Daphne. By the way, glad you admit you're MY slut. If you want to have some fun "again" Bama then call me, OK slut." He passed her his private business card. Daphne stood reading the card while answering, "OK I'll let you know." Then she leaned over the table writing her cell number on a yellow sticky for him before passing it across.

Daphne grabbed a Taxi twenty minutes before work. She sat there guilt-ridden knowing her diaphragm was trapping man seed other than her husbands inside her. She wouldn't leak, but millions of swimmers were or already had moved up her tubes waiting to finish the job.

Daphne arrived at work getting the evil eye on the elevator. "Out last night?" One of the girls asked. "Yes." She replied caught.

At two o'clock Daphne sat at her desk completing paperwork. Trying to work with a guilty splitting headache was difficult. Then a familiar sudden telltale painful twitch passed, could it be happening? She moaned quietly knowing her body. She knew what was happening inside her body. She was ovulating into millions of Michael's waiting swimmers.

Eight days later Daphne threw up after breakfast, Michael had knocked her up. The pregnancy test confirmed it two days later.

Should she app Michael?

How would she tell Steve it wasn't his?

She app'd Michael that afternoon. "You did it to me. I'm with your child."

12