Daphne Rosen's Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Daphne takes more control over her barista bitch.
4.3k words
4.7
8k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
706 Followers

I flashed my brightest smile as I took my current customer's order, complimenting her on her good taste before turning to brew it up. As I worked the espresso machine I was sure to pop my ass out and wiggle my hips a bit to give her a good view of my tight booty shorts and the thong I'd made sure was strategically peeking just above their dangerously low waistband. Finally I turned back to her with another megawatt smile, presenting her drink.

"It was just my absolute pleasure to serve you miss, I hope the rest of your day is as beautiful as you are."

She took the drink from my hand without comment and my plastered on smile cracked a bit as I checked the still-empty tip jar on the counter. With all the expenses Mistress Rosen was racking up on the credit card she'd commandeered from me, my meager hourly wage wasn't going to cut it any more. Mistress had said that the new wardrobe she'd bought me would help with getting tips, but so far I wasn't seeing it. I turned to my next customer with a sigh. It was yet another man in a business suit. With our women customers I felt like I had at least a chance to flirt my way into a big tip, but with the men I felt lost and unsure. They all seemed so big and intimidating, while I felt even smaller than usual in my crop top and tight shorts. I was just grateful that my apron covered up the oddly shaped bulge that the metal chastity cage Mistress Rosen kept me locked in made in the front.

When I'd finally finished my last customer's order, I walked gingerly over to Mistress Rosen's table. I was still adapting to the larger yellow-jeweled butt plug that she'd upgraded me to a few days earlier. I savored the way it rubbed against my sensitive prostate with each mincing step, triggering a painfully slow oozing of pent-up cum packed into my swollen balls by the supplements Mistress Rosen had purchased for me. Finally I reached her table, my breath taken away as I soaked in her beauty.

Daphne Rosen. THE Daphne Rosen. Queen of big-titted, monster-assed, hyper-curvy, short-stacked porn stars. She'd been a regular in the coffee shop where I'd worked for years until the fateful day when I accidentally called her "Mistress Rosen" while taking her order and discovered that her dominant persona wasn't just an act for the cameras. If anything, her force of personality and commanding presence were even more intense in person.

"Are you done gawking at me yet bitch-boy," she said with a laugh that sparkled like dew in the sunrise. "These heels are killing my feet, take care of them and we can review your performance this morning."

My mind fizzed and short-circuited at the sound of her voice. No matter how often I heard it, it always had a strong effect on me. But lately it had seemed to grow even stronger. You'd think that I'd have grown used to it with the hours I spent listening to her each night completing my homework, gooning over videos of my Mistress while her voiceover instructed me to swallow the cum that oozed out of my cage or to suck the big black dildo she'd bought for me (I was always a little fuzzy on exactly what it was she had me do). But instead it pushed me over the edge immediately, triggering a spurt of cum to leak from my caged dicklet and spread across the already stained front of my shorts as I fell to my knees and crawled under her table.

I reverently removed her heels and began tenderly massaging one of her feet with both hands, periodically lifting it to my mouth to kiss or suck on her beautiful toes. Mistress leaned back and sighed in contentment as she snaked her other foot between my thighs and hooked her big toe back so that it pressed hard against the jeweled head of my butt plug while grinding the curve of her ankle into my chastity cage. The dual sensation quickly overpowered my senses, leaving me drooling as her instructions rolled over me like waves from the all-powerful ocean washing away the sand castle of my mind. Several times the thought crossed my mind that I was in the perfect position to look up her skirt and see her panties, or possibly more. But each time I felt a sudden wave of disgust at the idea of taking advantage of my Mistress' kindness when she was already allowing me to serve her feet. I don't know how much time had passed when she finally shocked me out of my reverie with a swift little kick to the balls.

"Your customers are starting to line up subby, you'd best go take care of all their needs," Daphne teased as I came too, putting an odd emphasis on 'all their needs'.

"Yes Mist... Miss," I said obediently as I exited the table, just catching myself in time to call her by her preferred public title. "I... I love you Miss."

"Awww, aren't you sweet. I know dear. Now if you really want to show me how much you love me then get flirting with those customers. I need you to start earning more for me, and remember, you'll get a big reward when you finally land a good one."

I quickly made my way back to the counter and surveyed the waiting line of customers. My heart sank a bit as I saw they were all men, but then I heard my Mistress' sweet voice in the back of my mind, reminding me that all men love tits and ass. I might not have tits, but I'd checked my own ass out in the mirror enough times since my wardrobe update that I knew I had plenty to work with in the back. Turning up the charm I beamed up at my first customer and asked breathily if there was "Anything I could do to serve a big strong man like him."

I served customer after customer with a cheery bimbo smile and a bouncing hop in my step that set my tight little ass jiggling. Once when I accidentally dropped a spoon I bent over straight from the hips to pick it up without thinking of how I was flashing the whole line a perfect view of my booty with the unmistakeable outline of my butt plug in the center. That customer gave me my first tip of the day, dropping a few coins into the jar. It wasn't much, particularly given that I'd practically sold a view of my body on display for it, but I was thrilled. I looked over to Mistress Rosen's table for approval and was rewarded by her unmistakeable mouthing of the words "good boy".

An uncontrollable shiver overcame my body as I spurted into my shorts, moaning as I had the closest thing to an orgasm I'd felt since she'd had me lock myself away. The next customer gave me a knowing smile as he placed his order, then left an even larger tip then the last guy. After that I experimented more with 'accidentally' dropping things and working in sexy moans as I worked. Some customers looked at me in disgust, taking their coffee and getting away as fast as they could. Others awkwardly tried to avoid making eye contact and took their drinks without a word. But a growing number seemed to appreciate the show I was putting on, and their appreciation was reflected in my steadily filling tip jar.

Twenty-three dollars and fifteen cents richer from a day of hard-earned tips, I raced home, eager to change into a new thong and a pair of shorts that weren't stained by eight hours of leakage and even more eager to start on the latest round of homework from my Mistress. I gathered up my supplies, a shot glass to gather my oozing dribbles until I was told to drink it down, my jar of 'MaxCum' supplements (whose effectiveness was no longer in any doubt), and of course my beautiful dildo that Mistress had gifted me. As I began to play the first of the videos she'd prepared for me that day, I reflected for a moment on how lucky I was to have a Mistress who cared so deeply for me, then my mind went blank as her divine voice took hold.

That night I went to bed snuggled up with my dildo as had become my habit. It reminded me of Mistress Rosen even after her voice had stopped, leaving me all alone in my small apartment. And there was something so soothing about gently licking up and down it's shaft, then sucking the large tip into my mouth. Tips. That's right, I was thinking about tips. It was so important that I showed Mistress how much I loved her by earning lots of big tips. Maybe then she'd finally say the words back to me that I so desperately needed to hear. I idly continued to suck and play with my dildo while thinking of the men I'd performed for today and running through my mind all the scenes Mistress had sent me that evening of her flirting with her partners. The way she'd suggestively raise an eyebrow, or bite the side of her lip, or sensuously lick her lips while looking them up and down. The way she'd lean in, giving them a view of her cleavage, or bend over, filling their entire view with her perfect ass. The way she giggled and teased, playing the brainless slutty bimbo when I knew all too well the sharp and dominating mind she his behind her smile. I knew I could never hope to match her, but as I drifted off I resolved to do my best to learn from her.

The next day I put the moves I'd learned from watching Mistress' videos to the test. I found that most of the women customers weren't too interested, although a few seemed to find my act amusing in some way. But my flirting seemed to be hitting the mark more and more with the men as the shift went on. A few seemed to find my antics actively distasteful, and many looked at me quizzically, as if trying to put together my flat chest and short hair with my very feminine outfit and unabashed flirting. But for most it was enough that a hot piece of ass was showing blatant interest in them while putting on show. Soon the coins in my tip jar were replaced with small bills, and I took to playfully asking each customer if they'd 'give me their big tip'. After each successful score, I looked over to the corner table where my Mistress sat working on her laptop as usual. She waved me over a few times to instruct me to fetch her a new coffee (on my tab, as usual) or to critique my form in handling customers, but she never clarified just how big of a tip I had to score to earn my big reward, or what that reward would be.

Armed with her advice, I redoubled my efforts, shamelessly slutting it up for each and every customer. I reached across the counter to stroke my fingers up and down their arms whenever I could find a pretext, wishing I had cleavage I could show off as I leaned in. I leaned in and pouted my lips as I handed over orders, seemingly offering a kiss, then pulling away at the last second with a wicked smile. Feeling particularly daring, I even reached around behind myself to wiggle the butt plug permanently parting my thick cheeks, triggering uncontrollable moans as the pressure on my prostate made me cream my shorts like a wanton whore. Then I bashfully apologized to the customer I was serving, explaining as I blushed that he was just so tall and handsome that I'd forgotten where I was for a moment. That little act scored me five dollars and a proud nod from my watching Mistress before she packed up and left for the day.

Over the next few days I continued to hone my craft, practicing flirting with all the men that came through (I didn't bother as much with the women now that I'd seen who the big tippers were), watching my homework videos each evening, and going to sleep sucking on my dildo while dreaming up new ways to get my clients hard so they'd give me their cold hard cash.

One cool morning I was opening up shop and eagerly waiting for my Mistress to drop in. She tended to run a few errands or exercise for the morning before dropping in to check on how her 'sweet little utter twink' was doing. At first I'd hated that nickname, but it was hard to argue it as I flounced around the shop like a slutty little fairy, flirting with every man in sight while wearing tight shorts that exposed the bottom of my cheeks and a crop top that showed off my flat midriff. My doldrums while waiting for Daphne evaporated when I saw Steve walk in.

While I called every man I served tall and handsome, with Steve I really meant it. He was easily six-foot four with wavy blond hair, piercing blue eyes, and a body chiseled from marble. He'd been one of my first tippers, back when I'd been stumbling around like a freshly born foal, and since then he'd become a regular, dropping in for coffee once or twice a day. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I didn't have to fake it as I bit my lip and stared at the perfect bulge in his tight great joggers. For just a moment I wondered what it would be like to release his package and lick it up and down before sucking it into my mouth just like I did with my dildo every night. I swallowed loudly as my mouth flooded with saliva at the thought, then shook my head and smiled up at him while taking his order.

Inspired by more than just the prospect of getting a big tip, I pulled out all the stops to see just how much I could make Steve's bulge swell. Humming a bubblegum pop song while making his drink gave me a rhythm to dance to as I rolled my hips and popped my ass, and I made sure to get a big dollop of whipped cream on my finger to suck off while staring longingly at his throbbing bulge. Sashaying back to the counter with swinging hips I leaned in almost close enough to kiss in my patented closing move, but Steve had fallen victim to that trick one time too many, because this time he whipped an arm out and firmly grasped the back of my head, pulling me in for the real deal.

I panicked as time froze and our lips locked together, struggling to free myself from his strong, manly arm and failing to move myself even a millimeter away. Then I heard Mistress Rosen's angelic voice in the back of my mind, instructing me to be passive, to make men want me, and to give in to pleasure. For a moment I relaxed, then I melted into the kiss, opening my mouth to accept Steve's tongue and soaking in the smell, taste, and feel of his rugged manliness. When he finally released me and stepped back I remained locked in position for a few seconds, unable to believe it was over and unwilling to ever have it end. I opened my eyes to see Steve staring down at me with a smile.

"It's about time that a little slut like you learns to take responsibility for all your teasing," he said in a playfully gruff voice. "I'll see you this afternoon for another cup"

With that he turned to leave, but paused for a moment to dig in his wallet before pulling out a crisp hundred dollar bill and placing it in my tip jar with a wink. With shaking hands I pulled it out, staring at it, trying to make myself believe that it was real. A swirl of emotions bubbled inside of me. Confusion mixed with desire at having kissed a man for the first time. Pride in learning so quickly how to flirt from my Mistress that I was attracting hunks like Steve. Self-assurances that since he'd kissed me it didn't make me gay, especially since I'd done it all for a hottie like Daphne Rosen. The thrill of being desired now that I was dressed like a femboy twink in a way I'd never felt as a man. But most of all I felt quivering anticipation wondering if this would be a big enough tip to show my love to my Mistress and earn the big reward she'd promised.

Minutes crawled into hours as I waited for her to come. Still, I kept my bubbly persona on full display and cheerfully flirted with all my male customers. I'd even started to figure out how to get better tips from the ladies. Instead of trying to seduce it out of them, I learned to act like one of their girlfriends, appraising their look with a sharp eye and openly wishing that I had their sense of style or looks. They still didn't match what the men were tipping me, but it was nice to at least be earning something extra from them.

Finally Daphne entered the shop. As usual, she turned heads as soon as she entered, as would be expected for a beautiful woman with 47-25-47 curves packed onto her 5'3" frame. But today she pulled even more attention than usual as she was wearing a tight pair of yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination and a matching sports bra that struggled futilely to contain her G-cup tits, succeeding only in pressing them together and upwards, forming a perfect platform on which rested the key she held that I hoped would be used today to unlock my caged cock as part of my 'big reward'.

Eyeing the line for a moment, Daphne turned to me and in a commanding voice said, "Bring me one iced coffee on your tab immediately, I need to cool off from my morning workout."

Without waiting for a response, she turned giving the whole store a perfect view of her ass through her stretched out yoga pants that rode between her cheeks like a thong. I mumbled my apologies to the waiting line and made up an excuse about 'V.I.P. customer perks' as I quickly prepared her drink and delivered it to her table. Trying to play it cool, I set it down right next to the hundred dollar bill I'd been tipped earlier.

"My, you have been a busy little boy, haven't you? Flirting with all the big men to get them to give you big tips?"

Daphne folded the bill and slid it down into her sports bra, then began idly twirling the key dangling from her necklace and turning it over in her fingers.

"Well I'm absolutely covered in sweat from my hot yoga class, but I'm assuming that a sweet little utter twink like you wants to have your reward now?"

I nodded mutely as my mouth dried at the prospect of finally getting out of my cage.

"Okay then bitch-boy, let me finish my coffee, then meet me in the women's restroom in fifteen minutes, understood?"

I nodded and rushed back to the counter to soothe my irate customers. Their complaints flowed right past me as I daydreamed about what my reward might be. Surely she was going to unlock me now, and I couldn't imagine the orgasm I'd have after weeks of just oozing out little spurts of cum while the supplements Mistress Rosen made me take turbocharged my production. Maybe we'd even make love, finally consummating the dream I'd cherished ever since she'd first walked into my shop. Maybe after she'd even tell me that she loved me.

Finally after fifteen agonizing minutes of waiting I put up the 'On Break, Back Soon' sign and hurried back to the women's bathroom. I paused at the door for a moment, feeling odd entering that space, but as I considered my look I realized that a stranger might just assume that it's the bathroom I belonged in. And either way, that was where my big reward awaited me. I entered the bathroom and saw Daphne standing at the mirror, touching up her makeup.

"It's about time you showed up, another minute and I would have cancelled your big reward. When I give you orders, I expect your full obedience. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss Rosen," I replied meekly.

"Do you see anyone else here? Would you say we are in public right now? Try again. Say my name."

"Yes, Mistress Rosen!"

"Good boy, now lock the door and come over here."

"Yes, Mistress Rosen," I replied again, the familiar cadence of the words sending me drifting into sub-space.

I stood behind her, patiently waiting as she finished touching up her lipstick. Then she reached back with both hands and in one fluid motion rolled her yoga pants down to her knees, exposing her beautiful ass, still dripping with sweat. I marveled at it. For all the countless hours I'd spent watching her porn and jerking off, or more recently watching and gooning locked away in my chastity cage, it was even more perfect in person.

"Well, there it is, your big reward. My beautiful ass," she said smugly. "What are you waiting for? Unless you've changed your mind and don't want your big reward for slutting it up to all those men?"

"No! I mean, no Mistress Rosen. I want it, more than anything! It's just that I'm still locked, and I was hoping..."

In an instant Daphne whirled around and slapped me across the face. "Why you uppity," Slap. "Ungrateful," Slap. "Bitch." Slap.

"That cock is mine, and I never said anything about letting it out to play. Besides, do you really think your little shrimp dick could even make it into my ass? Not a chance. Now if you still want your reward, drop to your knees, shut the fuck up, and worship it."

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
706 Followers
12