Daphne Rosen's Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to believe just how badly I'd fucked up, and how close I'd come to losing my reward, I dropped and penitently bowed my head. Mollified by my contrite response, Daphne mercifully turned again, presenting me once more with her bare, sweaty ass. And this time, I did not hesitate for an instant. I buried my face into one cheek and began kissing, licking, and breathing in the indescribable nectar of her scent. Then I moved to the other, fervently trying to lick up every last drop of her sweat. I had never known it could taste so good, salty, with a sweet fruity undertone that must have come from her lotion. Before long I'd stripped the outer regions of her cheeks of their nectar, pulling me ever closer to the center where her taste grew even stronger. I hesitated for a moment, unsure how far I was allowed to go, and equally unsure of how far I wanted to go.

"Mmm, that's a good little twink," Daphne said as she sensed my hesitation. "My whole ass is your reward, enjoy it fully. Just remember that my pussy is off-limits for you."

With that she reached around to the back of my head, and for the second time that day I found myself being pressed face first into ultimate pleasure. The scent that had been sweet before was now intoxicating, as my mouth and nose were buried deep between her sweaty cheeks. Sensing her desire, I stretched out my tongue and licked at her tight hole, immediately being rewarded with a low moan from the woman of my dreams. At first I struggled to breathe as she pressed my face in and ground her ass into me at the same time, but I soon found the rhythm of it, breathing in time with her hips as I licked, kissed, and sucked for all I was worth, worshipping her ass with all I had.

Before long I became aware of her other hand rubbing furiously between her legs, occasionally stabbing my chin with her fingernails. It was a reminder of just how close I was to her pussy, but I didn't think for an instant of trying to slide down and take advantage of it's proximity. Mistress' instructions had been crystal clear, and as much as I wanted it, that particular pleasure was off-limits for me. I kept going through several shuddering orgasms, each of which caused her ass to clench down on my head, sending waves of euphoria through my body. When she finally had enough and released her grip on the back of my head I slumped down to the bathroom floor, watching her pull her yoga pants back up.

"I..." Daphne started as she looked down at me.

My heart leapt in my chest as I thought that this was it, the moment she'd finally tell me she loved me after I'd proven my love to her.

"I think you might end up being a very good slave for me. Wash up and keep those tips coming in, you'll need them for what I have planned next for you, my sweet little utter twink."

I sat there and watched as she unlocked the door and left, then quickly washed myself clean and smiled. Time to earn for Mistress.

12