Daphne Rosen's Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our routine continued over the next several weeks. Morning yoga together with me eating her ass while she cleaned up afterwards (as she loved to remind me, breakfast was the most important meal of the day). Her dropping in on my shifts at the coffee shop to tease me and to observe me working all the men who came through for tips. And evenings blissed out and gooning to her while downing massive doses of my special supplements mixed into my cum. I wasn't sure if it was the workouts or the supplements or both, but my body started changing noticeably in that time.

My arms and legs grew slim and toned, but all the weight they lost seemed to find it's way to my ass. I was grateful for my new wardrobe, as my old jeans would have been a nightmare to get on over my big butt, but my yoga pants and booty shorts were made for it. I was a little concerned, but I figured all the exercise must be building up my glutes, and once they toned up maybe my ass wouldn't look so big. My facial features also seemed to soften a bit, although that may have been partially from the way my longer hair framed my face. It seemed to just keep growing like crazy, and I meant to go get it cut, but I was still strapped for cash and Daphne insisted it looked good on me. The strangest change was the swelling under my tender, puffy nipples. Although I hadn't much cared for it when Daphne had first started tweaking them as a joke, I found myself liking the feeling more and more, to the point that I often caught myself idly rolling them between my fingers until they stiffened. My only complaint was that they tended to itch, although I thought that if I could just find someone to suck on them they'd feel worlds better.

Although the physical changes were surprising, the mental changes were if anything even more drastic. My emerald jeweled butt plug that had once seemed so large and invasive now just whetted my appetite for more. Big asses like mine were meant to be fucked, not just plugged. I found myself daydreaming all the time about it. Usually I just focused on the idea of it, of something big, hard, and warm plunging in and out of my gaping hole. But sometimes I thought about the person giving it to me. Of course I'd seen Mistress Rosen's videos where she wielded a strapon cock with power and skill that would put most male pornstars to shame (I always wondered just how many times she'd had a co-star develop feeling for her after being fucked in the ass like that), so that was easy for me to imagine. But I also found myself thinking about men. Daydreaming about customers like Steve (oh my god, he is so dreamy!) bending me over the counter, pulling down my shorts, and fucking the cum right out of me. Or daydreaming about some of the new videos Mistress had added to my gooning homework, for the first time not featuring her, just strong, powerful men with bulges that made my mouth water. Wondering if I'd be able to fit them in after I'd lubed them up with my saliva...

I always snapped out of it when I remembered that I was straight, but it was just so confusing how wet the idea made me. At least that was easier to hide now that my new supplements had made my cum runnier and clear. You could barely make out the wet spot between my thighs where my thong kept my caged cock tucked safely down and away, even though it was pretty much always leaking like a faucet. Unfortunately they'd also changed the flavor of it to something sweeter and vaguely fruity. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind it, but I found myself missing the salty tang of how it used to taste.

Fortunately, both the mental and physical changes seemed to really help me get the tips rolling in. The guys seemed to really like my new look, and they were always complimenting my new hair, or saying how they hadn't noticed how beautiful my eyes were until now, or congratulating me on getting fit. But I saw what they were really into. Every last one of them was staring at my ass whenever they got the chance, so I made sure to give it to them. My shorts had been revealing before, but as my ass had grown they'd progressively gotten swallowed up by it more and more, until half of each cheek was hanging out. And every time I 'accidentally' dropped something and bent over at the waist to pick it up, they'd ride a little higher up my crack, revealing even more. I found myself strangely uninhibited as I strutted around the shop, pausing to ask good-looking customers if there was 'anything I could do for them', then grinding my soft booty into their hard crotches before they had a chance to respond. For some of my favorite regulars I even went a little further and sat in their laps while they drank their coffee. Before long they quit using the tip jar altogether and just slid their bills right into my waistband. I thought it was silly, since that's how you'd pay for a lap dance, not tip your barista, but it made them happy so I didn't mind.

Everything was going well, and for the first time in a long time it seemed as if I might just be able to manage to pay my rent and eat while also paying off my mounting credit card bills from all the things Daphne bought for me (and gifts she bought for herself) and of course covering my offerings to thank her for letting me worship her ass every day. Then one day she waved me over to sit next to her while she sipped on the latte I'd bought her. I walked over quickly, but still swinging my hips with every step. I'd learned that my clients were always watching me, and it paid to swing my booty around whenever possible. Besides, it felt like my hips might be widening a bit from all my yoga stretches, so it just felt more natural to walk that way.

"There you are slut," Daphne greeted me with a grin that was equal parts genuinely happy to see me and predatory. I'd asked her a while back if she could call me her S.L.U.T. instead of her "sweet little utter twink", as it rolled off the tongue a little easier and the way she said it made my knees weak. "I have something for you."

I nearly fainted as my Mistress reached behind her head and lifted her necklace, pulling the key to my cage out from deep within her cleavage where it belonged.

"Now listen very carefully," she said as she held it out to me. I nodded mutely, hypnotized by the spinning piece of steel and the freedom it represented. "I don't want to have to explain myself again, or have you make a mistake because you're ditzing out over all these hot guys you've been teasing. You got that?"

"Yes Miss Rosen," I managed to squeak out through my dry throat and lips.

"Good. You've done a good job serving me for the past two months, and I think you deserve something special. Take this, go to the bathroom, unlock yourself, and come right back. No playing around in there, I don't want you to spoil your treat. Understood?"

"Yes Miss Rosen!"

I practically ran to the bathroom, and barely had made it into a stall before I had my shorts down and was inserting my key with shaking hands. I wanted to go quickly, both to get my treat as soon as possible and to make sure that Mistress Rosen didn't think I'd disobeyed her orders. With barely a glance at myself I tucked myself back into my thong and pulled up my shorts. As I reached for the door I paused to see myself in the mirror. I could see why those guys all tipped me, I was sexy as hell, and proud of it. My body was lean and toned, except for my overflowing booty and the persistently growing swelling on my chest. I noted with a smile how much better my shorts looked now that they were smooth across the front, it was so much easier to tuck without all that steel getting in the way!

When I sat down next to Daphne she had my bank website pulled up. She turned to me and whispered breathily in my ear as one of her hands slid up my leg and began playing with the hem of my shorts.

"Listen very carefully. You are not going to cum until I give you permission, do you understand slut?"

"Yes Miss Rosen," I answered, unable to believe that I was finally going to cum and terrified that I wouldn't be able to hold back the flood.

"Good slut," she moaned as she leaned in to suck my earlobe into her mouth, nibbling at it, then flicking her tongue in and out of my ear. "Now log in to your account."

I struggled to maintain enough composure to remember my username and password and type them out. Finally on my third try I managed it as she wrapped her other arm around my back, squeezing my side into her cleavage while pinching roughly at my nipple through my shirt.

"Good slut," she whispered again as she moved her hand in my lap up onto my crotch, squeezing down on my rock hard shaft and beginning to slowly stroke. "Obedience gets rewarded. Now go to account settings and add me as an authorized user."

I hesitated for just a moment and she squeezed hard with both hands, crushing my cock and balls in one while painfully tweaking my puffy nipple with the other. Then as I started the process of adding her she released, resuming her slow pumping of my cock while trailing kisses down my neck. When I finished she bit down and sucked, holding, and holding for glorious second after glorious second until I was left with an angry red hickey on my neck.

"I like to mark my property," she said with a wink. "Now transfer all administrative privileges to my account."

I knew better than to think about consequences now. Obedience gets rewarded, and her hand pumping on my cock had me ready to explode. It was a marvel that I didn't as she left a trail of smaller hickeys on my neck, but somehow it felt like I couldn't cum even if I tried. In a few minutes I'd managed to work my way through the convoluted process.

"Mmmmm, what a very good slut you are for me. Now one last thing. Remove your access to the account."

I froze, and as I did so did her hands. My cock twitched in my shorts, straining for contact, trying desperately to cum. But I couldn't. Right on the edge and desperate to get off, I knew for certain that somehow there was no way I could orgasm in that moment without the permission of my Mistress. After letting me dangle like a fish on the line for a minute, Daphne pressed in again, jerking my cock furiously until my body was begging for release, then stopping and watching me squirm. She repeated the cycle over, and over, each time forcing some of my resistance to fade away as my overstimulated cock begged for release after months of denial. I rationalized. She already had my credit card, what more was this? And if she could make my body unable to cum with just a word, then what was total control of my finances?

Finally I relented, and typed in the commands, quickly clicking through warning after warning that this process was permanent. As if I didn't already know. When I'd finally finished Daphne stopped her game of Red Light Green Light and pumped my cock nonstop, slamming her hand down into my balls with every stroke. Meanwhile she slid her other arm down my back and worked her hand between my plush cheeks until she was pushing on the plug in my ass, forcing it to rub hard against my prostate. I was squirting my sweet-smelling watery cum out like a hose, but still the sweet release of true orgasm rested entirely with her.

"Please..."

"Please what? I want definitive fucking statements. What do you want slut?"

"Please let me cum, Mistress Rosen. Please, I'm begging you, I'll do anything you want."

She pulled both hands up, leaving my cock and ass both twitching uncontrollably, then grabbed my head by the chin with one as hand while the other gripped my neck. Daphne twisted my head and held my gaze in her own staring into my eyes for a long moment.

"I know you will. Now cum for me, bitch."

My body reacted spontaneously to her command. I felt the orgasm coming deep from my swollen balls as stream after stream of thin cum squirted from my twitching cock. With every squirt my pelvic floor contracted, squeezing down on my plug and triggering the next. I couldn't look away as my Mistress held my face while a seemingly unending orgasm wracked my body. She watched as my arousal shifted into confusion then finally into dismay as I felt.... nothing. After months of waiting I was finally experiencing an orgasm at the hands of Daphne Rosen, my goddess, but somehow her furious pumping followed by the pause had completely ruined what was supposed to be the greatest orgasm of my life. I tried frantically to start stroking myself to salvage something, anything from the wreckage, but her hands flew down and seized my wrists, locking them in an iron grip and forcing me to wait it out and stare into her eyes until finally my cock twitched one last time, then shrunk down into the puddle of cum it had released.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, although somehow I think maybe you didn't. But I did give you exactly what you asked for, so next time be more careful. Now, go back to the bathroom and put this back on," she instructed as she slid my cage back across the table to me. "And when you come back we'll discuss our new arrangement."

Earlier I'd scurried to the bathroom in a tizzy, unable to believe my good fortune. Now I stumbled to the back of the coffee shop in disbelief. That was it? I'd just signed over total financial control for a ruined orgasm? It hadn't even felt that good, and now I was even more desperately horny then before. For a second I felt the urge to flee. I was finally free of the steel cock cage, and maybe I could just slip out the back and start a new life somewhere. But then I imagined how sad Mistress Rosen would be. Even worse, disappointed. I must never disappoint my Mistress. The words echoed in my mind over and over again like rolling thunder. The very thought made my stomach turn. She'd been so very good to me, buying me all the things I never even knew I needed, mentoring me in flirting and teasing all the hot guys that came in for a coffee, and spending hours every day recording nightly videos to help me become who I needed to be. She even, I thought as I turned the chastity cage over in my hands, cared enough to lock away my cock for me so that I could really focus on what was important. And that must be just as hard for her as it is for me, right? I mean, Daphne Rosen clearly LOVES dick. The way her eyes light up when she fishes a big hard cock out of a guys pants and begins to suck it. The way she moans as she takes inch after inch of manly rods up her ass or pussy. I mean, my cock might not quite measure up to the pornstars she used to fuck, but she still probably really wanted it. Now that I thought of it, locking away my cock must be even harder for her. There was no way I could complain about it when I knew how she was sacrificing.

A few minutes later I strode confidently out of the bathroom (after changing into my spare work clothes). To be honest, I just felt safer and more secure in my cage, neatly tucked away, out of sight, out of mind. I placed the key in Daphne's hand, and my heart fluttered as she put back on her necklace and tucked it away safely between her breasts.

"Do I need to check that you locked everything up like a good little bitch?" she asked with a nod to my crotch.

"No Miss Daphne!" I replied, utterly aghast. "I would never, I mean, you can check if you'd like, of course."

"Hmm, I didn't think that'll be necessary. Trust is the foundation of any relationship, and I trust that you know who is in charge, just as you trust me to lead you in everything."

My heart thrilled at her use of the word 'relationship'. We were official! Boyfriend and girlfriend! Or, something like that at least. Our own special thing. But here I was, the one guy in the world lucky enough to be in a relationship with THE Daphne Rosen.

I was still buzzing with joy as Mistress explained how our new arrangement would work. She would handle all of my finances, and my paychecks would still direct deposit. After all the worrying I'd done over making ends meet with my rising expenses, that was a huge relief! Also, since she was handling my accounts, I'd be responsible for covering my rent, food, and other expenses using my tips. Now I felt that familiar stress creeping back as I tried to add up just how much I'd need to earn in tips to cover everything, especially with the $100 ass worship fees I owed virtually every day. Just as I was starting to panic, Daphne took me by the face and pulled me in close.

"Now listen carefully, because this part is really fucking important and I don't want you to miss it. You got that."

I nodded mutely.

"Good. I don't think you're really earning up to your full potential, so I'm going to give you an incentive. If you can earn an extra five thousand dollars in the next month, then I'll let you have my pussy."

Fireworks went off in my mind! I would move heaven and earth for that reward.

"Well, what are you waiting for? The clock is ticking. Quit staring at me and go start earning!"

The next week I worked the hardest I have ever worked in my life. I was a flurry, serving customers at the counter with a smile and doing my best to make each one fall in love with me, bouncing around the cafe area checking on the good tippers to see if there was anything else I could do for them. Some of my coworkers complained about my 'obviously sexual antics', but my manager saw the lines of happy customers and me doing the work of three baristas and said I was fine. At the end of the week, I'd managed to save $548 in tips. Once upon a time, I would have been over the moon to have that much extra cash, but I knew that was nowhere near enough if I wanted to finally have sex with Daphne Rosen and consumate our relationship.

The next morning at yoga, Daphne could tell that I was feeling down. As we headed back to our private bathroom she asked me what was wrong. I quickly explained my situation while kneeling in front of the mirror where she liked to do her makeup while presenting my offering.

"Thank you," she said sweetly as she took my money and her seat on my face. "You're kinda dumb, so let me explain exactly what you need to do. You can't really really right now anyway, so just listen. There's two sides to the problem. First, you're spending too much. Start cutting back on less important things, I bet you could spend a lot less on food, and maybe eventually we'll need to stop you wasting money on rent. Second, you need to earn more. Lucky for you, I'm willing to help."

"You see, you're getting to be a hot little piece of ass, but that's not going to be enough if you really want to get those boys to give it to you. Your body hair is thinning nicely, but laser hair removal will really make your legs pop. Then maybe we can get you started with some basic makeup and do something about that mop of hair. Oh, and some new clothes too, of course. A little variety in your wardrobe will work wonders, you've gotta give the men some new eye candy every once in a while. And don't worry I see this as an investment, so I'll happily pay for all that with your credit card instead of taking it out of your tips."

I could have melted as I lapped at my Mistress' beautiful ass. She was so right, and so good to me.

That weekend we went together to the spa and Daphne supervised as I went through laser hair removal (ouch!) and a visit to the hair stylist. Then she bought me my first ever makeup kit and showed me how to apply the basics. I wasn't sure at first, but when I walked home I basked in all the masculine attention I was receiving, dreaming of how much my new look would boost my tips. When I got home I saw the familiar sight of a few boxes waiting for me, and opened them to find a mix of brightly colored skirts and camis. I wasn't sure about wearing them in public, after all they were women's clothes! They maybe weren't that much more feminine than my unisex outfits I'd been wearing, but it still felt like an important difference.