Daphne Rosen's Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that evening during my gooning homework Mistress Rosen explained it all to me so clearly. I was dressing for the male gaze (since men were my best tippers), so of course I should wear womens clothing, that's what men wanted to see! And with all the work I was doing in yoga to tone up my growing ass, plus the painful hair removal I'd just gone through for my legs, I should get to show them off. Skirts were perfect for that! Then there were the cami tops. They were tight through the body, showing my toned midriff, but even better they came with some built-in support in the chest. I'd still been dealing with the strange swelling and tenderness in my chest, which was always sore after running around all day with no support. The funniest part was that the way the support squeezed my chest up and together even gave me the appearance of cleavage. All those silly guys staring at me would think I had tits! Can you imagine?

Mistress was right, of course. Just a few minor changes and my customers were falling over each other to give me their tips. It was a little tricky at first. I had to learn how to squeeze my arms together just right to really make my chest pop as I leaned in. When they finally pulled their eyes up from my chest I didn't have to fake a mischievous smile, it was just so funny! Another challenge was that I was so used to leaning over at the hips to pick things up while I was making drinks. That was fine when I'd been wearing booty shorts. Those were tight, but they basically covered everything, or at least everything important. But with the short, flaring skirts Daphne had picked out for me, every time I did that half the shop saw my full ass with my thong holding in my emerald-jeweled butt plug! I was so embarrassed. But every time it happened one of my customers would invite me to sit on their lap for a bit and tell me that it was okay, and that I should really be proud to show off my body. Just a little wiggle of my hips and those turned into the biggest tips I'd ever been given.

Another two weeks went by, and thanks to Mistress Rosen's generous investments in me I'd managed to save just over two and a half thousand dollars in tips! I'd tried to cut back on unnecessary expenses everywhere I could, especially on food. Maybe with a really killer final week I could still reach my goal, but it was going to be tight.

I was pretty much always hungry, and noticed my arms and legs were slimming down even more while somehow my ass and chest just kept growing. That was strange, but the weirdest thing was the cravings. You'd think I'd want a cheeseburger, or something normal like that, but what I really wanted was cum. White, creamy, salty, tangy, thick, yummy cum! Apparently I'd developed a taste for it when Daphne had started me out on the MaxCum supplements and gotten me in the habit of consuming everything I produced. And of course I was still licking up as much as I could of what constantly leaked out of me, but it was so runny now that you could hardly call it cum, and the sweet fruity flavor was entirely different.

My cravings peaked whenever Steve walked into the shop. He'd been my first kiss when he'd taken matters into his own strong hands and pulled me in as I was teasing him. Since then I'd kissed lots of guys at work, from little pecks on the lips to mini makeout seshes as I handed over their orders. But there was something special in Steve's gentle control, in the way he firmly held me in place while kissing me tenderly. I found myself idly wondering what his cum tasted like. I was sure it would be strong, like him. My mouth watered at the thought. Then one day when he walked in I couldn't take it anymore. His bulge just looked soooo good... I told him I needed a big strong man to help me with something in the back, and he happily followed me into the storeroom. When we got there I wasted no time, whirling around as I dropped to my knees in front of him and tearing down his sweats and boxers in one swift motion. I lifted his hardening manhood in one hand while lovingly cradling his heavy balls in the other. It was beautiful, and the faint scent of his cum filled me.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "I just need... I really need this."

Before he could pull away I lunged forwards, sucking his cock between his lips and sliding inch after glorious inch over my tongue and down my throat in one smooth motion until my chin slapped against his balls and my nose pressed into him. I made a mental note to thank my Mistress for buying me my training dildo and having me practice deepthroating it every night, she was so very wise. Then I felt Steve's hands on the sides of my head, firmly pushing me back, forcing me to give up inch after inch. I fought him, pressing myself forward, trying to keep as much of his cock in me as I could. But he was so much stronger than me, and soon I had only his head left in my mouth, teasing the bottom of it with my tongue, praying that it wouldn't be taken from me too. My prayers were answered as he pulled my head back down hard. forcing every inch back down my open throat.

Steve set the rhythm as I moaned appreciatively, pushing and pulling on my head as I kneeled in front of him. I sucked, licked, and gagged, knowing I was ruining my makeup, but not caring in the slightest as the first drops of precum touched my tongue. That promise of what was to come made me redouble my efforts. Steve still set the pace as he fucked my face, but I teased his balls with one hand while the other scratched up and down his thighs. My tongue swirled around and around his delicious cock, trying desperately to get to the creamy center. Finally I pushed him to his limit and felt his whole body tense as he fired streams after stream of cum down my throat. I was worried at first that I wouldn't even get a taste, but as his orgasm continued he loosened his grip, allowing me to slide my head back until just the tip of his cock was in my mouth. Those last few dribbling spurts onto my tongue as I squeezed his balls to make sure I got it all out confirmed my suspicion. Steve's cum was delicious.

When he finally pulled his softening member out of my mouth entirely, I gave it one last little kiss, then realized what I had just done. I looked up at him in terror, preparing to explain how hungry I had been and apologizing for forcing myself on him. But before I could say anything he pulled out his wallet and thrust a fistfull of bills down at me.

"Whew, I didn't know that was on the menu too or I'd have ordered it ages ago," he said as he handed me the cash. " I will definitely be seeing you tomorrow for another."

Then Steve pulled his pants back up and walked out whistling a happy tune. Meanwhile I counted the money and realized that the answer for earning enough money to satisfy my Mistress was staring me right in the face. I already knew all the best tippers at the coffee shop and had built up my own personal base of customers who came in regularly to see me. All I had to do was start taking them to the back for quick blowjobs and I'd get more tips than you could shake a dick at! Plus, I thought as I licked my lips, each one would leave me with a mouthful of yummy cum to swallow!

I wasted no time in putting my plan into action, making up excuses to get my clients alone, then sucking them off as fast as I could. As it turned out, I was pretty good at this, who would've thought? Usually just a few minutes alone and I'd be left with a warm feeling in my tummy and a bit more cash. Of course, not all the guys were as hunky as Steve, but I learned to appreciate the wide variety of dicks I could suck and the nuanced flavors of the cum they blessed me with. The biggest problem was that some of my clients weren't quite the gentleman that Steve was either. Especially was word got out and strangers started dropping in and asking if they could see me in the back. Some of them barely even left a tip!

With a few days left until my deadline I was scrambling to suck every cock I could get my hands on to make it to five thousand dollars. So when a rough looking guy came in and told me to meet him in the back, I went with him against my better judgement. As soon as we were alone he threw me down and started forcing his cock into my mouth, pulling my hair and slapping my face as he went. It was awful, and I tried to go somewhere else in my head, thinking of how it would all be worth it when I finally earned my Mistress' pussy. Finally he came, and I choked it all down, but then he turned to leave without giving me a dime.

"Hey, uh, aren't you going to tip me?" I asked hopefully.

"A whore like you," he spat. "You liked it, and it wasn't even that good anyway."

Then he turned to go, surprised to find a furious 5'3" harpy standing in front of him with rage in her eyes. Without warning she drove her knee straight up into his crotch, dropping him straight to the ground.

"That's my bitch you just fucked, you got that," she said as she began kicking him in the stomach. "Nobody treats my bitch like that, nobody!" She glared down at him for a moment. "And nobody fucks her without paying me." She delivered one final kick to his head, then pulled out his wallet and fished out all the cash inside. "Now get the fuck out of here."

He stood and stumbled out, fleeing before he could take any more abuse. Daphne turned and her face softened as she looked down at me crying. She sat next to me and cradled my head against her chest, gently stroking my hair.

"You dumb, dumb little slut," she said with tender affection. "I knew something was up when you kept disappearing back here. Lucky for you I decided to look in on you this time and see what was up. Where you sucking off guys to try to get me my money?"

I sniffled and nodded.

"What a wonderful idea. But you are so naive. You can't just go doing that without some kind of agent, someone to make sure the guys pay, and that they treat you right, and maybe even to help you line up more business. You need someone like that, don't you?"

I nodded again, feeling safe in her arms and thinking of how good it would be to always be protected like that.

"Good. I'll protect you then. You need someone strong like me to take care of you. And to make it fair I'll take half of what you earn."

"Half?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes, half. This is a partnership, and I deserve my cut. Besides, you're going to be earning so much more now with someone to line the guys up for you and to make sure they pay what you're worth. I've invested a lot in you, and now you're finally going to be paying it back."

The last few days of the month showed me just how effective Daphne could be at finding me clients. Several times every hour a new guy would approach me at the shop, and a few minutes of work later he'd stumble back to the front, pay Daphne, and be on his way. At the end of my shift she'd count out my cut and hand it to me. I could hardly believe it, and was so grateful to her every time she gave it to me. She even found a whole new pool of potential clients in our morning yoga class. It turned out a lot of the women in it were either divorced or unhappily married, and either way they just wanted to have a good orgasm for once. Daphne let a few hints drop about how talented I was, and soon a few of them were paying top-dollar to have me eat them out as long as they wanted. At first I was a little worried that it would make Daphne jealous, me being with other women like that, but she explained that it was all just business, and that whether it was with men or women, my job was just to make the clients she set up for me happy.

When the end of the month finally hit, I couldn't believe it, but somehow I had managed to pull together enough. Mistress Rosen gave me her address and told me to bring my offering to her that evening. I raced home from work and got cleaned up, then pulled out some of my old clothes. I wanted to look sharp, and laid out some slacks and a nice button up shirt. But when I pulled on the slacks I couldn't even get them over my ass unbuttoned, much less fasten them. And my shirt looked strange with my little tits (so many of my clients called them that, it kinda stuck in my head at this point) pushing through. Plus I really missed the support of my camis. Running low on time, I made the call and pulled out one of the nicer looking skirt and cami sets that Mistress Rosen had bought for me. I knew she'd just gotten them to help me get more tips at work, but since she picked them out I hoped that she'd like the way I looked.

When the taxi dropped me off at the address Daphne had given me I was shocked. The place was a mansion, and made my tiny little apartment look like a dump. I thought maybe there had been a mistake, but when I knocked at the door my fears were put to rest. She stood there in the dress she'd let me buy her as a gift, utterly radiant. It was bright red and orange with ruffled detailing all around and a long split running all the way up one thigh. I could almost see the prize that I had worked so hard for.

She had me enter, closed the door behind me, then immediately gestured for me to kneel.

"So that's what you choose to wear to impress me, is it?" she asked. "I mean, don't get me wrong, you look hot, but do you really want me to see you as a little bimbo slut? Or as a strong confident man?"

I stammered, unsure how to answer that.

"Definitive fucking answers, remember? But don't worry, I can see exactly what you are, and I think we can make this work out. Now where's my money, bitch?"

I held out all the tips I'd managed to save, just over five thousand dollars.

"How many dicks did you suck to get me this money?" She laughed as she threw a few bills on the floor. "One?" She threw a few more. "Two?" She dropped a bunch. "Twenty?" She threw every hard-earned dollar I'd brought her up in the air. "Hundreds?"

I watched the money fluttering down, thinking of how many times I'd abased myself to earn it for this goddess in her mansion.

"But none of that matters to you, because you would do anything for me, isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress Rosen, anything! And now I'll finally get to fuck your pussy."

"Fuck me? You? You didn't really think that was going to happen, did you?"

"But. But you promised!"

"I promised I'd let you have my pussy, not fuck it. It's about time I learned what all the girls in yoga were going on about."

She pulled back her dress and grabbed a fistful of my hair, and smothered my face in her pussy.

I'd been close to it before, often, as I worshipped my Mistress' ass. But obedient as I was I'd never snuck a lick of her forbidden fruit. Now I was consumed by it. Her wetness enveloped me as she ground herself up and down my face, smearing her juices all over me. I was too shocked to react, just kneeling before her and taking it in.

"Lick it, bitch. I haven't got all day."

I obeyed immediately with unmatched fervor. Every ounce of love and devotion was poured out as I knelt at her feet, gazing up in sheer adoration as I made love to her holiest of holies with my mouth. Like an unworthy priest I was humbled before her, worshipping my goddess' most intimate parts. My heart raced as she moaned, pleased with my service. Her tight grip on my scalp slackened just enough to give me some freedom of motion, while still ensuring my continued ministration. I took advantage of the freedom to lick, nibble, and suck on her from every possible angle, using every trick I had learned to please her. Gradually her moans grew deeper as my face was bathed in her dripping radiance. I eagerly matched her with increasing pace, desperately hoping to take her all the way to climax.

Finally I felt her waves of energy crescendo as she took hold of my head with both hands and ground herself into it with all her strength. I felt every quivering shudder as she came, and came, and came, riding my face like a sex toy. Only then did I become aware of my hands, which had pulled down my top and were twisting and pulling on my nipples. And my ass, which was ripping and convulsing as I ground the head of my butt plug into the back of my heel. And my cock, which was squirting my watery cum out non-stop. As Daphne's orgasm finally faded her humping of my face slowed and the dribbles of cum running down between my legs ended. I looked up at my Mistress and she looked down on me with a broad smile.

"I knew you'd make a great bottom bitch. Now clean up that mess you made and stack my money on the table before you leave, I have plans tonight."

Without waiting to see if I obeyed she stepped back, settled her dress into place, turned, and left. I watched her swaying ass as she walked away, then put my face you the floor and began to clean.

Fifteen minutes later when I'd carefully stacked all the money I'd brought into a neat pile on the table. Then unsure of what else to do, I left. I didn't have a penny to my name to pay for a ride, so I started walking back to my apartment. Luckily it wasn't too terribly far. Before long I became aware of all the odd looks I was getting from passersby. It took me a minute to realize, but my makeup must have been an utter wreck at that point, and my face was sticky with a mix of Daphne's juices and my own cum. It was far too late to do anything about it, so I did the only thing I could and held my head high as I strutted proudly the whole way home. Yes, I looked like a slut. But that's because I was a slut. Daphne Rosen's slut. And I was proud to be just what she'd made me.