Daphne Rosen's Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
Daphne closes the trap on her bottom bitch.
5k words
4.4
4.6k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
694 Followers

With my face buried in my latest client's ass, I can't help but remember how relaxing yoga class used to be. Just a month ago I would slip quietly into the back of the class for a calming workout beside my beautiful Mistress, Daphne Rosen. Sure, she'd tease me with her curvaceous body, and 'accidentally' bump and grind into my caged cock with her plump ass or sexy feet, but that was just how our relationship worked, and I was still able to enjoy a peaceful, centering workout.

I slid my face up and down my client's crack as she held her downward dog position, licking all the way from her wet pussy up to her winking asshole. Finally she came, covering my face in even more of her juices. I sat back on my heels and caught my breath as I toweled off, but before I could resume my workout, another of the MILFy gym bunnies in the class tapped my shoulder. I looked back to my Mistress and she gave me the nod to let me know that she'd already collected payment.

Forcing a pleasant smile, I turned back, looked up, and asked, "How may I serve you today?"

By the end of class I'd serviced four clients and actually worked out for maybe five minutes. But I suppose it was just as well, as the swelling in my chest continued I had found that the base level of support provided by my racerback tank just wasn't cutting it anymore, leaving me tender and sore from the way I jiggled with every motion. I winced and cupped my hands over my heaving chest as I hurried back to the private restroom for my regular post-yoga rendezvous. A few minutes later, Daphne walked in, still glistening from her workout and counting out the roll of bills in her hands.

"Good work out there, that tongue of yours really lines those ladies up," Daphne said as she started to strip down. "Here's your cut."

She peeled off a few of the bills and held them out to me, but as I reached out my hand, she pulled them away.

"Actually, on second thought, maybe it's better if I hold onto this for you. I mean, we both know that the first thing you're going to do with it is pay my ass worship fees anyway. Why go through all the fuss?"

"But... but Mistress, you already took my bank accounts, my share of the tips is so the money I have now."

"That's true, but dumb little bottom bitches like you don't really need money, do you? If you need anything you can just ask me, and I'll buy it for you out of your earnings. Isn't that simpler? You can think of what you'd like while I do my makeup."

I knew the discussion was over, and so I kneeled in my customary place in front of the mirror and tilted my head back, still feeling the same rush as I did every time my Mistress sat on my face. The excitement quickly triggered me to start squeezing down on my plug, sending steady dribbles of my watery squirt down my thighs. It felt good, but somehow I'd adjusted to the plug in my ass. Once it has seemed insurmountable, but now I find myself wondering if the next size up would be big enough to make me actually cum. I massaged my chest, both to relieve the chronic soreness there and to simulate my nipples. They'd grown puffy and sensitive, and the added stimulation was almost enough to push me over the edge. Almost.

When Daphne had finished with her makeup, I knew just what to ask for.

"Mistress Rosen, my chest is so sore all the time, do you think that I could maybe have something to help with that?"

"What do you mean? Does my sweet little bitch need a bra for her bitch titties?"

"A bra? I suppose that would help. But they're not titties, it's just the swelling from those supplements you gave me. I don't have..."

"Boobs. Take a good fucking look," she replied with a laugh. "They're called tits. Women have them. They're boobs."

I looked down. Like, really looked down. I saw cleavage. I had boobs. She was right.

"But the swelling is temporary, right? These will go away, right?"

"Not a chance sugar-tits! If anything I'll have to see about upping your dose." She reached down and squeezed one of my breasts in each hand. "I'd say you're maybe a B-cup, I can buy you some bras for now, and I'll just get you more once I decide you're at your final size."

"But why? Why would you do this to me?"

Daphne squeezed hard, driving her nails deep into my sensitive breasts.

"Don't ask why, you didn't get to ask questions. I gave you tits because I wanted to, and because I like my bitch better this way. Besides, don't you like all the attention you get from the men at the coffee shop? And don't you want to be more like me?"

I looked up at her massive chest, each boob easily the size of my head, and gulped as I wondered if I was really going to end up that well-endowed. And if that was what I really wanted. But I knew that what I wanted didn't really matter anymore.

"Yes Mistress Rosen."

"Good, now is there anything else you'd like to ask for?"

"Umm. I was wondering if maybe I could go up to a bigger butt plug?"

After a long shift of brewing coffee and sucking cocks in the backroom, I finally made it back to my small apartment. I didn't even bother taking off my skirt, it was short enough that it wouldn't get in the way. I just dropped my thong panties to the floor, stepped out of them, and raced to my bookshelf where the treasure my Mistress had authorized me to use lay waiting for me.

I reached behind me and tugged on the green-jeweled head of my plug, clamping down as I pulled it out to give a satisfying 'pop'. Goddess that felt good! Way more stimulating than just holding the plug in, or even rocking my hips while sitting to grind it in a bit. Experimentally I pushed it back in and repeated the process a few times, moaning in pleasure at the sensation of pressure as I pushed it in, followed by the feeling of tension as I gripped the plug in my ass and fought to keep it in. I wanted to keep going, but I needed to hurry so that I could start on my nightly homework assignment.

I took the sapphire-gemmed butt plug down from the shelf and rolled it from hand to hand. It had such a weight to it, I knew it was going to feel so good pressing against my special spot. But now that I held it in my hands I couldn't believe that I'd actually asked my Mistress to use this monster. My fingertips could just barely touch around the widest point, and even at its neck it was a full inch across. I wanted it in me, giving me that delightful feeling of fullness once again, but could I manage it? I reached for my bottle of lube, then decided to try something a little different. I knelt and licked up the puddle that had oozed from my cock while playing with my old plug, then carefully snowballed it onto the new one, coating it in a shimmering sheen of my slippery sperm. Then before I could lose my nerve, I balanced it on the ground behind me and sat on it with all my weight.

Stars exploded in my vision as my ass stretched around the head of the plug, then stuck halfway down. Tears welled in my eyes as I felt the ring of fire explode behind me, and for an instant I started to lift up, but then I thought of how disappointed Mistress Rosen would be in me if I quit, especially on something I'd specifically asked for. Pressing through the pain, I ground down on the steel invader, rolling my hips back and forth, then rolling them around in a circle. Millimeter by millimeter I forced my way down, my tears of pain gradually shifting into tears of joy as my hole stretched to accommodate. Finally I passed the widest point, savoring the smooth feeling as it slid through my tortured sphincter, then I landed flat on my plump ass, unable to move, much less stand up, as my muscles clenched and pushed involuntarily, trying to force out the impossibly large plug. Eventually the spasms receded, and I stood, walking on wobbly tip toe over to my computer. Only then did I notice that the light on my webcam was blinking, and a request for video chat was awaiting me.

"I can't fucking believe you actually got that thing all the way in! When I bought that set I meant the last two sizes as a joke, but you did it!"

"Muuhh.... Mmmuuuuhhh." I tried to respond, but I still couldn't manage to speak.

"Shhh, you don't need to thank me. Like I said, I'll handle all the money, you just tell me when you need something, and I'll take care of you. It's almost like I'm your pimp, and you're my dear, sweet, loving bottom bitch. But don't worry about that now, just listen to my voice and feel sleepy.... so stupid and sleepy."

My mind went fuzzy then. I gooned over the videos she sent me as her voice continued to burrow deeply into my subconscious. There were so many big dicks. Beautiful, thick, veiny cocks of every shape and color, waiting to be sucked. I knew Daphne would enter the scenes eventually, she always had me goon to videos of her, but she never appeared. Instead more and more videos of rock hard men continued. Someone had to take care of them. Those cocks needed to be held, caressed, sucked, and fucked. I could take care of them. Oh goddess how I'd take care of them. I needed them in me, pumping me full of their warm cum.

Cum. I snapped out of my trance as I felt something warm in my seat. I'd set up cup in front of my chastity cage as usual to catch my drips, but the new plug seemed to really be affecting me, as the cup had overflowed onto my seat. I quickly lifted it to my lips and drank down eight ounces of sweet sissy spurt, wishing that it was the thick, salty cum that the men in those videos made. I licked my chair clean as best I could, then went to bed, my ass still tingling as I dreamed of cock.

A couple days later a new batch of boxes arrived at my apartment. I wasn't surprised to find an array of bras in my size, and immediately started trying them on, marveling at how good it felt to have actual support for my boobs. Now that I'd accepted that's what they were and asked my Mistress for help, I had just what I needed. But at the bottom of the box was something I hadn't expected. It was a bright red dog bowl, and around the rim in block letters it read "DAPHNE'S BOTTOM BITCH." Not sure what to think of that, I set it to the side, slipped on a comfy bra that boosted my cleavage, and got ready for work.

It was a busy morning at the coffee shop, a few of my regulars came in for their usual latte and a BJ (they'd worked out electronic transfers with Daphne so I could serve them even when she wasn't around), plus the regular rush of people just wanting their morning drink and maybe to flirt with the busty barista. I didn't mind the busyness, and it was always nice to see my regulars (especially Steve, he made my insides feel so creamy and warm). But I was having a real crisis of conscience. I'd been sucking cocks for a while, partially because I liked the cum, but mostly because I knew I had to do my part in my partnership with Daphne. But I was starting to like them. Like, really like them. Honestly I'd probably suck off most of my customers even if they didn't pay. But I was in a relationship with Mistress Rosen. Was I being unfaithful to her by enjoying the cocks she had me suck too much?

When she finally came into the shop later that morning to check on me, I rushed over to her sobbing, tearfully apologizing for loving dick when I should only love her. That drew a few odd looks from the patrons around us, including a couple curious ones, but I didn't care. Without a word she took me by the hand and began walking to the back room, gesturing to the curious men on her way. When the four of us were all there, she addressed them.

"Pants down so this horny bitch can suck your cocks. Hurry the fuck up, I don't have all day."

They did, and my mouth watered as they began to stroke them, making their rods harden.

"You want them, don't you? Two strangers you've never met before in your life, but when they pull their cocks out your little slut brain shuts down. But that's okay."

I turned and looked into my Mistress' eyes with disbelief.

"It doesn't matter who fucks your face, or how much you enjoy it, as long as you remember who owns you. Now, whose bottom bitch are you?"

"Yours, Mistress Rosen. I'm your bottom bitch."

"That's right you are. Now go suck those cocks for me."

After an all too brief double blowjob, Daphne collected her fee and we took a seat together while she drank her coffee.

"Now tell me, did you enjoy sucking the cream out of those hard cocks for me?"

"I... ummm... I guess so?"

Daphne's hand shot up my skirt and seized my swollen balls in a merciless grip.

"I asked you a direct fucking question, and I want a direct fucking answer. Did you enjoy sucking those guys cocks? Yes or no?"

"Yes, Miss Rosen!"

"Yes what?" She asked as she twisted her grip. "Be specific."

"Yes I enjoyed sucking on those hard cocks for you Miss Rosen. I enjoyed feeling them twitch and pulse in my mouth. I enjoyed their taste and the feel of them on my tongue. I enjoyed swallowing down their hot cum."

"Good, that's more like it." Her grip eased and she began gently rolling my sack in her hand, so close to my caged cock, but separated by cruel steel. "You know what your problem is? You overthink things. You need to let me do the thinking. And I think you'll be a lot happier if you just start thinking of yourself as a girl."

"A... a girl?"

"Yes dummy, a girl. A girl with juicy tits and a big fat ass who gets to suck all the cock she wants."

"But I'm... I have a..."

"A cock?" Daphne laughed as she clicked her nails against my cage. "Cocks are big and hard. Cocks are made for fucking bottom bitches like you. No, what you have is a sensitive little clitty, because you're a girl, isn't that right?"

It was all so confusing. I knew deep down I was a boy, but it was so hard to disagree with Mistress Rosen. Especially when she was rubbing my clitty like that. And my mouth watered at her promise of all the cocks I could suck.

"I suppose I could be a girl for you Miss Rosen."

"See? Isn't it easier when you let me do your thinking for you? What a good girl you are for me."

At her words the warm ball of energy that had been building up from the plug pressing against my prostate exploded and I felt my clitty twitch violently. When my spasms finally stopped, Daphne pulled her hand from my skirt and let me lick it clean. I was so happy to finally know who I was: Daphne Rosen's good girl.

Being a girl felt so good, it was like my head was full of bubblegum and cotton candy all the time, just letting Mistress handle everything for me. I changed my name and transitioned socially, but it seemed like most people were just confused that I used to think I was a boy. As a treat, Mistress took me shopping for more girly clothes to round out my wardrobe, and took me on another trip to the salon to finally get a proper girly haircut and to learn how to really do my makeup. My eyes goggled at the price tags, but I didn't have to think about money anymore, and Mistress said it was her job as my pimp to make sure her Bottom Bitch was happy. And oh was I happy. Because all those changes made me even more popular at work. At least, with my customers. I hardly ever left the backroom now, sucking cock after cock from all the guys that Mistress found for me. My co-workers complained about me never actually working the counter, but Mistress worked out a deal with my manager. He was my first blowjob of each day, a nice little warmup for me before serving my paying customers.

Another change came with my nightly gooning homework. While Mistress Rosen's comforting voice still guided me through it every night as usual, my fuzzy recollection of the scenes I watched was less and less of her. Instead, I vaguely remembered seeing more and more of girls like me with little clitties safely caged or flopping around flaccidly (I felt so sorry for those ones, it looked like it must really hurt to be loose like that, and the poor girls must've not had caring Mistresses like mine to keep them safe and secure). There were lots of scenes of them sucking cocks, of course, since girls like me love sucking cock. But they really seemed to love being fucked in their ass-pussies even more. It was all a blur to me afterwards, but I felt like I was almost one of them, riding on a big hard juicy cock until it exploded into my ass. Goddess it looked like it felt so good. That was how good girls were supposed to cum, the voice in my head reminded me over and over again. And I was Mistress Rosen'a good girl.

After each session I would kneel on the floor and lick my drippies from the doggie bowl that Mistress had bought for me. It felt a little silly, I was a girl, not a dog. But it also felt a little like I was Mistress' pet. She was in charge and she took care of me and in return I loved her unconditionally. Also it was just so much easier to catch everything in the wider bowl that the silly little cup I'd been using. Especially with the way my bigger plug and the videos of all those hard cocks pounding girls booties made my clitty spurt. But the best part was hearing Mistress Rosen's voice praising me as I licked up my cummies. She seemed to really like the idea of me being her pet, so I was sure to put on a show for her, wagging my "tail" and even barking a little. It felt awkward at first, but it was so much easier to just make those simple sounds to show her how happy I was instead of trying to think of so many hard words.

After a few weeks of being a girl I found myself getting distracted while sucking cocks in the backroom. The guys seemed happy enough with my work, and Mistress said I was earning decently for her, so I should have been happy. But all those images of girls like me being fucked in their asses until their eyes rolled back in their heads made me wonder. I squeezed down on my plug as I sucked, relishing the feeling of fullness in my backdoor, but how good would it feel if I popped my plug out and let my customer fuck my ass instead? He'd probably be okay with that, right? He had been checking it out before, and had even cupped my cheeks under my flaring skirt before I'd gotten down to business. I almost stood and offered, but then he lost control and came in my mouth. I was almost disappointed as I swallowed.

When Mistress Rosen came in to check on me between customers, I gathered up the courage to finally pop the question.

"Mistress, do you think maybe you could find a guy to fuck me? Like, really fuck me, up the ass? If that's okay with you."

"Oh, my sweet, stupid, slutty bottom bitch," Daphne approached me like a lioness on the prowl, then pounced, pulling my ass cheeks apart to revel my plug, then playfully pulling it in and out. "Of course I can help you with popping your cherry. But it's not going to be with some random guy. This. Ass. Is. MINE."

I was a little taken aback by her sudden ferocity, but at the same time felt myself melting into her arms at her possessive dominance.

"I'll be the one that fucks your virgin ass, but if you really want it that bad, you're going to need to do something for me."

"Anything Mistress, anything please!"

"You're going to have to move in with me first, it's about time I stopped wasting my money paying rent for that dump of an apartment you call home."

"Move in? With you? Goddess, yes, I'll do it today!"

"Not so fast. I don't have space for all your stupid crap. If you're moving in, you're going to need to sell everything you own, except for what I've bought for you. Bring me the cash, and we'll call it your deposit."

It took me two days to sell everything I'd ever owned before meeting my Mistress. I showed up on her doorstep with two bags stuffed with girls clothes, my butt plug collection, my practice dildo, and of course my dog bowl. She met me at the door of her mansion, taking the fistful of bills I presented. It wasn't much, as I'd sold everything as cheap as I could to move it quickly, but it represented the last tether to my old life.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
694 Followers
12