Daphne Rosen's Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me to my bedroom first. I thought I'd be sharing the master suite with her, but she says she was a very light sleeper and needed her beauty sleep. My room was small, and on the main floor towards the back. Apparently this house had been built in the old British estate style with 'servants quarters'. After we'd dropped off my bags in my room and my doggie bowl beside her seat in the dining room, Daphne sent me to my room to get ready, with instructions to meet her back in the dining room in half an hour for dinner.

Constant butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I touched up my makeup and picked out a cute outfit to wear. I wasn't sure how formal dinner would be, so I settled on a semi-casual skirt and top. I knew better than to remind my Mistress of her promise, but I desperately wanted to know when I would finally get fucked by her. Like any girl I was nervous about losing my virginity, but I knew that my Mistress would take care of me.

Dinner was another surprise. It turned out that Daphne only had dishes for herself, so I would have to eat my dinner from my bowl. And Daphne insisted that I keep it on the floor where it belonged. I was hesitant, but she pointed out how much closer and more intimate we'd be with me at her feet instead of all the way across the table. Not seeing any other option, I got on all fours and began to eat. It was tricky, as Daphne insisted I not use my 'paws' and just eat directly from the bowl, but as I ate she told me stories about her beloved childhood pets and how much she missed them. As she did, she began petting the back of my head and scritching the back of my neck. I felt so loved. She still had never actually said that she loved me, but as Daphne described how much she loved her pets I could feel the warmth of it in my heart.

When we'd finished eating I began to stand, but Mistress gripped the scruff of my neck, pushing me back down.

"Just stay down there a little longer, my pet, and I'll go get you your bone."

A few minutes later she came back into the room. The dress she'd been wearing was gone, replaced with a black leather corset that pressed her breasts up into an impossible to ignore plateau of cleavage. But my eyes were fixed below, where a massive black dildo jutted from her crotch, held in place by metal rings and black leather straps.

"A big girl like me needs to have a big dick, don't you agree? I had this one made based on the biggest guy I ever fucked. Believe me, you're in for a ride you'll never forget."

Daphne knelt behind me, and I could feel her massive cock between my thighs, slapping against my dangling balls and my dripping clitty. Could I really handle that? She put one hand on my back to brace herself and pulled on my plug with the other. I'd had a while to get used to this one now, but it was still a struggle to open wide enough to release it. But there was no resisting the inexorable force with which my Mistress pulled it out. I felt my hole trying to clamp shut, being so used to being stuffed full, but failing to close much at all. The emptiness felt wrong, and I was so eager to give my virginity over to my Mistress. I began grinding back against her, wishing for her cock to go from between my thighs to inside me.

"You really want this, don't you slut? Well be a good little pet. Beg."

Unable to form words I whimpered and moaned, pouring out my soul, praying that my need to be filled would be met. Daphne slid back painstakingly slowly, pulling her cock from between my legs inch by girthy inch. Then she lifted it and positioned the tip right against my winking hole, firmly gripping my hips to prevent me from impaling myself on it.

"Good bitch. Now take my cock like a good doggie."

She started slowly, rolling her powerful hips around and around as she worked her way in. Even with all my anal training, her cock was hard to take in. For a moment I was jealous of her for getting to fuck the real thing, but then I felt surprisingly happy for her, knowing how much she must have enjoyed it. The girth was large, bigger around than most of the cocks I'd sucked at the coffee shop, but that's wasn't a problem thanks to my butt plugs. The real challenge was handling her length. The knobby head made me quiver as it pressed and slid past my happy button, but then it continued deeper and deeper, far further than any of my plugs had reached. I cried tears of joy and pain together as I felt my insides rearrange to handle the constant thrusting pressure. The rolling action of my Mistress' glorious hips was slow, but forceful, pushing in a little further with every cycle. Then finally I felt it. Her thighs were pressed against mine. The plastic ballsack at the base of her cock was pressed (hard) into mine. She'd bottomed out. I'd managed to take every inch of her massive cock.

She held it there for a minute, not pulling out a millimeter, but rolling her hips around, drawing moans from deep within me. Then she began to stand, getting her feet beneath her while staying fully sheathed in my ass. Finally she was standing in a wide squat, forcing me to lift my ass higher in the air and pressing my face down into my empty doggie bowl.

"Now it's time for you to get fucked, bitch."

I'd thought she was fucking me before, but I was wrong. That was slow and gentle foreplay to get me warm. Now she was fucking me like the raging storm, pummeling my ass with bolts of lightning and rolling thunder. I came in seconds, then again a few minutes later. But she never stopped or even slowed. Her powerful thighs flexed and pressed as she delivered deep thrusts into me at an impossibly high tempo. Unable to take anymore I tried to scramble away, but she pushed my head back down into my bowl without missing a beat, forcing me to endure. After a few more orgasms I began to lose focus, floating as I dissociated. I was only brought back some time later by the sound of Daphne having an orgasm of her own as she fingered herself to climax while still fucking my ass.

I groaned as she stood, pulling her cock all the way out of me. A moment later I felt the familiar sensation of my plug sliding in, although it seemed to go in far more easily than I would have thought possible.

"Whew, I love popping my subs cherries, but that was something special," Daphne said as she slapped me hard on the ass. "I'm going to go take a shower and freshen up, you go pull out that fancy lingerie you bought me and pick out a nice dress, something slutty. You can lay them both out on my bed."

"Are we going out somewhere tonight?" I asked as I struggled to catch my breath.

"Us? No. But I have a date with my boyfriend tonight. Don't bother staying up, we're definitely going back to his place after, I could really use a good fuck after that."

12