Daphne's Downfall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at the ground in embarrassment I whispered, "Yes, Mistress."

"If the judge finds out you're looking at an international sale as a pleasure slut and you know what that means. Right now the cops don't have that information and I intend to keep it that way."

"Thank you, mistress." Now I was really scared. An international sale meant I was never coming home since places like Saudi Arabia and Japan only recognized lifetime enslavements. Shipping me there would instantly transition a term of indenture to life.

"Believe it or not you actually have a few things in your favor that we can build on. First, you stopped Maribelle from continuing the abuse of Allison. It demonstrates remorse and most importantly it was captured on the video. Second, your father, through Glen Bedford, has engaged the owners of the two ponies you drugged and abused and they are willing to enter into a civil compromise taking the case out of the DA's hands if a judge signs off on the agreement. Getting Bedford's assistance was fortuitous. We need to demonstrate the level of your ability to perform as a pleasure slut to set your reserve price and the length of the indenture. After that the only question remaining is are you worthy of this opportunity?"

"How do I do that?" I suddenly had hope that I could somehow avoid a criminal enslavement. What I witnessed on TV when Amelia and Allison were publicly branded was a fate that I desperately needed to avoid.

"I had the opportunity to interview Penny Parker yesterday via Zoom and she provided a window into your soul that is concerning. You, my dear, are a Pillow Princess and we need to change that. Are you familiar with that term?'

"Yes. It is a woman, usually a lesbian that likes being eaten but refuses to reciprocate." Damn, she had me pegged. My sisters had nicknamed me the pillow princess and I was proud of that title, not being a lesbian myself. Being in a long distance relationship I probably used Peggy five nights a week creaming on her face, keeping her in bed under the covers afterwards. The sisters joked that she was my pet and I treated her like one, sometimes even feeding her using a dog bowl and she just lapped it up.

"A good sorority sister would have protected Penny, not abused her. You conditioned her to obey you and not do her job. Now she is a naked slave under a protective enslavement EPO. You not only brought yourself down but you dragged her down with you. I know it and so do the owners of the slaves you abused. This is being factored into your civil compromise settlement. But first I need to be certain you can be a good slave girl. So my little Pillow Princess. How many girls did you go down on at your sorority?"

"Only my Big and only once. She told me I had room for improvement." Actually I sucked at it. After giving her a few tentative licks she had pulled me up, started kissing me and playing with my tits while she ground herself off on my thigh telling me she would give me a pass, only because she liked me. After that I had used a constant stream of fellow pledges between my thighs until Penny came along the following year.

I did not view myself as a lesbian or really sexually dominant in any way. Using other girls like this gave me status in the sorority hierarchy that I enjoyed. I didn't like using a vibrator like the other girls when they needed relief. Instead, I had a warm obedient tongue to meet my needs. In an amusing way I enjoyed being labeled the pillow princess and the accompanying prestige. Since it distinguished me from the others, it gave me power in the house and helped get me elected president of the sorority my senior year.

"Tell me about sex with Calum. How was it?"

"It was okay; I mean it was good."

Claire smirked. "Okay is what you call sex when it's somewhere between unfulfilling and disappointing. You've never had an orgasm fucking Calum or any other man, am I right or what?"

"I always thought it was bound to get better."

She smirked at me again. "I talked to Calum about sex with you..."

Becoming angry, I interrupted her, "No you didn't. How dare you. He would never..."

Glaring at me she cut me off, "Stop, do not interrupt me again! When I am speaking you listen. Clearly you do not understand your current situation."

We glared at each other in silence. I was furious that Calum would discuss our sex life with her. That was private and personal. How could he betray me that way? Staring me in the eye she crossed her legs getting a predatory look on her face that began to worry me.

"What happens to slave girls who are mouthy?"

Oh shit! Not another whipping. The first one still stung and now Claire is standing up. She picks up the strap holding it in one hand and the riding crop in the other. It looks like she was weighing her options. Nothing I can say will make this better so I'm not answering her question. I mean, am I really supposed to say they get whipped, inviting more pain?

"Well, cat got your tongue? Obedient slave girls quickly answer any question one of their betters asks. Naughty little slaves refuse."

I have a stubborn streak which was not helping me right now. Claire put the strap down on the table and turned facing me. Leering at my body she ran the riding crop from the vibrating plug in my ass up through my labia culminating with a little swirl on my clit causing me to moan. God that felt good! My pussy was leaking like a sieve leaving the crop coated with my juices. That horny juice was kicking in as my arousal ignited, pushing me to a level that I had never experienced before. I mean, I almost climaxed when she rubbed my clitoris with a riding crop! Claire smirked again as she examined my discharge glistening on the riding crop. Her smirk was just too cute as my pussy throbbed in response.

"I always wondered what it would be like having you strung up like this in my bedroom so that I could give you a much needed life lesson. Teach you a thing or two about your body. My king-sized bed has all sorts of fun bondage attachments on it. Now I will have to settle for a jail interview room."

Realizing that the silence is the better part of valor route was digging me into a bigger hole I shot Claire my most coquettish, innocent look answering, "Yes mistress."

"Thwack."

"Ouch!"

With a flick of her wrist Claire had struck me on the upper inside of my right thigh. Damn that hurt. With my legs held wide open with the spreader bar the insides of my thighs and privates were easily accessible. Then it got weird. She started rubbing the spot where she had just struck me with her hand, massaging away the pain and it felt good. Really good.

"Where were we now before you so rudely interrupted me? Calum described you as just lying in bed and allowing sex to happen without ever really being involved or participating in it. You are like a lot of attractive girls who just lay back, arms and legs spread as far apart as possible, like a starfish, making yourself available for your man to mount and fuck until he is done. You allow the sex to happen while not really engaging in it because you are clueless, not knowing how to express what you really want or what feels good. For you sex is a chore, not an experience or a new adventure to be enjoyed with your partner. We need to change that."

Claire stopped massaging my inner thigh and walked behind me while talking as the vibrations from the plug suddenly picked up. God that vibrator in my ass felt good! "Was his description correct, my little starfish?" I hesitated, not wanting to admit it. I was not the pathetic girl that she described. Or was I?

"Whack!"

Pain flared on my right buttock quickly followed by a hand gently massaging away the pain.

"I'll take your silence as adoptive admission. How many blowjobs did you give Calum during the seven plus years the two of you dated? I vacillated, not sure how to answer the question while she massaged my buttock.

"Whack."

"Nooo."

Claire nailed me from behind on the inside of my left thigh on the sensitive skin right where it intersects with my buttock. Followed by her hand softly kneading the flesh there causing a ripple effect as it put pressure on my vagina. Claire just stood behind me casually massaging that spot as my pussy throbbed and nipples hardened into diamonds. God this felt really good as I moaned again as her hand lingered.

"Answer the question, slave girl."

I quickly started babbling, "Only a few times. I'd put it in my mouth for a little bit to get it wet and then I'd roll over onto my back so we could make love."

Claire snickered, "What's a little bit?"

"Ah, ten to twenty seconds. I might lick him a little, but try not to because it was disgusting. Dirty, yucky, and tastes bad."

"Have you ever sucked him off? Let him cum in your mouth?"

"Oh god no, mistress." I proudly responded. I mean why would I do that I wondered?

Claire pulled her hand away and I moaned in dismay. The kneading transformed the pain into such exquisite ecstasy. I now associated the pain with pleasure as my pussy throbbed and nipples tingled. I longed for the next blow from this dominant woman because it would lead to pleasure. This reminded me of the guy with the dog and bell. What was his name?

"Thwack."

"Aaahhh!"

Claire landed a blow on the sensitive skin on the underside of my left breast. Damn that stung! She cupped my tit massaging the underside of my breast purposefully avoiding my very erect nipple. Touch my nipple! Please. Looking me in the eye the whole time Claire leaned forward lightly blowing air on my nipple driving me crazy with lust. Moaning, I arched my back, trying to thrust my breast into her mouth without success. I groaned in frustration as she continued her massage blowing on my raisin with a twinkle in those piercing blue eyes. God, she had wonderful eyes, I could drown in them. What was happening to me?

"My little starfish. Did you ever try fucking him in the cowgirl position?"

My face must have registered a look of utter confusion on it. What is the cowgirl position? Seeing my lack of understanding she moved on shaking her head in disgust while still blowing on my nipple.

"How about doggy?

"No mistress." I knew that one! But had never done it, just read about it or saw it on the first episode of Game of Thrones secretly wishing I was Daenerys when Drago took her on their wedding night. Claire just looked at me with pity written all over her face. I started crying, although I was not sure if it was from embarrassment, sexual frustration or a combination of the two. The effects of the horny shot were driving me insane with lust as my pussy drooled.

"Whack!"

"Fuck, please stop."

She had struck me on the mons, right above my vagina. That hurt like hell and then she started rubbing me there with her fingers. The massage indirectly stimulated my clitoris causing me to gasp in pleasure. Taking her time, she just stared into my eyes, slowly rubbing my mons while I squirmed, not asking any more questions. I was so close to erupting in a massive climax that was percolating deep in the pit of my stomach that I was actually panting as the incessant kneading of my flesh continued.

Shocking myself I whispered, "No, don't stop...more."

I had become like Pavlov's dog who had been conditioned to salivate upon hearing the bell. My pussy now throbbed and drooled whenever Claire struck me with the riding crop. I now associated the pain with pleasure looking forward to each additional blow from the riding crop. Yearning for the sting of the crop. Needing the pleasure that accompanied the pain in the hope that it would push me into a frenzy.

"Why didn't you try any of these things?"

I sobbed, "A good girl doesn't do any of that. I'm a free woman, I don't suck cock or swallow cum or get fucked in the ass. That is what slaves are for."

"You are no longer a free woman. YOU ARE A SLAVE NOW!"

"Whack."

"Thwack."

Next thing I knew I felt a sharp sting, not a sting of pain but one of pleasure, on my right nipple immediately followed by a blow directly on my clitoris as Claire simply stated, "cum for me, SLAVE," and I did, launching deep into an incredible climax unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I arched my back exploding into a fierce frenzy while screaming aloud, "Yesssss." Then she jammed her fingers in my pussy and started massaging the inside of my vagina, finding a place I did not know existed, my G spot, while vigorously rubbing my clitoris with her thumb as I heard her command.

"Cum for me slave, again, release another one, cum for me you slave hot slut, let it out, ride your climax, become the little pleasure slut you were always meant to be," and I did. Oh boy did I ever!

My first orgasm gave birth to another larger climax that exploded out of my body, back arching, toes curling, with my head facing the ceiling and my mouth open. I was baying loudly in that little interview room like a wolf to the moon as my body exploded in the most intense orgasm of my young life.

My screams were heard outside the room and the deputy burst in looking around making sure everything was all right. I groaned loudly coming down from my climax as I hung by my arms struggling to stand. Claire pulled her fingers out of my vagina, making a squelching sound followed by a little pussy fart as I blushed in embarrassment. She smirked at the deputy, licking my juices off her thumb and fingers one at a time clearly savoring the flavor. He grinned sheepishly once he figured out what had happened.

"Excuse me ma'am for...barging in. I heard screams and needed to investigate. Still having a heart to heart discussion concerning your client's personal growth as a human being? Can I be of any assistance...with her personal growth?"

"Please take her down, remove the cuffs and spreader bar and put her on her knees right there," directed Claire, pointing at a spot right in front of her chair which she promptly sat down in, crossing her legs. My jailor efficiently had me on my knees at Claire's feet in no time as she played with her riding crop.

"Ma'am, is there anything else?"

"Not right now, but in a little while I will require some assistance. Thank you."

The door clicked shut behind the deputy leaving us alone once again. Claire pulled her skirt up to her waist while scooching down in the chair and spreading her legs. I looked down at the ground not knowing how to react. I had mixed feelings, with part of me wanting to service her like in my fantasies, masturbating in my jail cell while the other part hesitated. Claire put the riding crop under my chin, pushed my head up so that I was looking her in the eyes. I was more confused than scared and she could see it in my face. Those beautiful blue eyes captivated me once again; they blazed with desire, giving me confidence. As I moved closer to her I could smell her now, her musk heady and erotic causing a throbbing between my thighs that surprised me.

"You know what to do my little pillow princess."

I was suddenly mesmerized coming face to face with her sex. It was clean shaven but for the landing strip above her clitty which was poking out of her hood. Her inner lips were swollen and pouting, and her opening glistened with her essence. I gasped at the jewelry. There was a piece in her hood with the ball end of a barbell protruding from the top with the bar running under the hood pushing down on her distended nubbin. There was a second horseshoe shaped piece at the base of her clitoris. Some of my sorority sisters had hood ornaments but I had never seen any up close.

I had never thought that a woman's vagina could be described as beautiful. Claire's pussy captivated me, it was simply stunning with the jewelry and then there was the fragrance of her arousal. Oh god she smelled good. I leaned forward, pausing savoring her smell, musky, tangy, earthy and delightful as my nipples tingled with excitement. What was coming over me I wondered?

"Those are my hood ornaments. Someday you will learn to appreciate your own. Now put that tongue to work."

Claire's inner lips were exposed through the entire length of her outer lips like a flower bud about to bloom. Her lips were right there in front of me, glistening with moisture, waiting to be kissed, so I did, gently at first, then extending my tongue, pushing it as far into her as I could, moaning, overwhelmed with the flavor sensations of her pussy in a surprisingly pleasant way. God she tasted good! If I thought her scent was wonderful, it paled in comparison to the taste. It went straight to my head, the tang and musk driving me crazy. A tremor shook her body and I kissed again around the sides of her pussy, on her outer lips, and then back to the inner lips, teasing them apart with my tongue. I licked slowly a few times, bottom to top, and her body shifted a little pushing towards me, needing more. I drove my tongue inside her, more forcefully and quickly. She cooed and whimpered and moaned in pleasure as my tongue moved in and out of her.

Claire's engorged clitty was sitting proud at the top of the inverted "V" formed by her inner lips. I flicked it once with my tongue. Her hips bucked as I made contact, so I wrapped my arms around her powerful legs and held on for dear life. I refused to let go as I honed in on her skittle with my mouth and tongue languishing slow, light strokes on her nubbin as I savored the flavor of her juices.

"Oh God, Daphne, good girl, more..."

I quickened the pace of my tongue, lashing her pleasure button with a fury. Her whole body was now shaking as she moaned in delight, suddenly thrusting her hips, pushing her kitty into my face as she exploded. My licks transitioned to gentle kisses until I moved lower, lapping up her delicious juices.

Claire uttered a one-word command, "Again," and I complied.

Recalling what I liked making Penny do to me I decided to expand my repertoire. I was so engrossed in my task that my tongue moved down from her pussy traveling along her taint to her rosebud without hesitation. It was coated with the juices that dribbled down from her overflowing spring that was her pussy. Tentatively at first I licked her rosebud as she whimpered in response. Gaining confidence, my wet tongue polished her starburst, generating more moans as she started thrashing about groaning until I felt something on the inside of her left buttock right next to her rosebud.

Pulling back in surprise looking down spotting the same distinctive "D" of the Big D that I had burned into poor Penny's ass. My Aunt Claire was a Sandy Foot girl! She groaned in disapproval at my tongue's absence from her ass. I dove back in slobbering all over her rosebud as she squealed in delight once again as she started thrashing about groaning. Sensing she needed more I licked her, dragging my moist tongue from her anus through the valley of her labia to her clitty and I did it again, and again, and again, as she moaned in pleasure thrusting her hips off the chair.

"Oh God, my Daphne, yes..."

My tongue traveled upward searching for her clit, and when I found it, she loudly groaned in pleasure as I latched onto it. I brought my right hand to her opening, right beneath my tongue, and slowly inserted my index finger inside her, soon adding my middle finger. I lovingly stroked her from the inside, finding her G spot and that was all she needed to blast off. Her back arched, her hips bucked and she tried to pull away from my tongue as the orgasm crashed over her. I kept my fingers inside her and she clenched down on them as she climaxed, not letting go until the tremors subsided.

I lightly kissed her skittle until with one last gentle kiss I released her. Pulling my fingers out I looked up at her from between her thighs with pride at my handiwork, my face drenched in her juices as she struggled to catch her breath. I sat back kneeling with a grin, my face glistening with her juices. If I had been a puppy, my tail would have been wagging fast showing my excitement. I was so delighted with myself for pleasing her.