Daphne's Downfall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I didn't think my pillow princess had THAT in her." Neither did the pillow princess. What had come over me?

Catching her breath Claire stood up straightening her clothing. Once she was put back together she strode to the door leaving me on my knees, still smiling proudly with my face coated with her juices. Claire summoned my jailor asking for his assistance. He entered the room taking in my current condition and Claire's slightly flushed face. Grinning, he addressed Claire.

"I see you have been having that heart to heart discussion with your client concerning her personal growth as a human being. How can I be of assistance? Ma'am."

"My little starfish needs to demonstrate her oral skills. Would you mind giving me a helping hand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Claire smirked at me, "Mouth."

I had never enjoyed giving head, not even to Calum. I hated the taste, the gagging on their dicks as they thrust into my throat. Now I was about to suck this deputy's junk. He beat me to the draw, quickly unzipping his pants and pulling out his growing cock as I kneeled before him. Yuck! It was uncircumcised and growing with the head pushing out from this sheath, a liquid forming on his peephole. Thankfully it was just average sized. Taking his penis in hand I rubbed my face all over his hard cock coating it with the remnants of Claire's pussy juice that still glistened on the surface. He moaned in pleasure. I am sure I looked like a dirty little skank but I had an ulterior motive. Similar to seasoning a piece of beef I was flavoring his shaft with Claire's essence, hoping to improve the taste.

For some strange reason I wanted to do a good job. It was suddenly very important to me that I make Claire proud of my cock sucking skills and I refused to disappoint. I engulfed the deputy's cock with an enthusiasm that surprised me, taking him into my mouth, running my tongue along the underside of his shaft while peeling back his foreskin with my hand. The familiar taste and texture that I so detested were mitigated by Claire's juices, so I focused on her familiar taste making it all okay. Then she gave me a helping hand, literally. Squatting next to me pushing the finger vibe on her fingers into my kitty from behind while using her other hand to diddle my skittle. I moaned in pleasure with his cock in my mouth as she gave me encouragement. I was ecstatic that Claire cared for me, actually concerned for this lowly slave girl's pleasure.

The deputy's shaft was pistoning in and out of my mouth just as the door to the room opened behind me. I was massaging his balls with my left hand and stroking his cock with my thumb and index finger in unison with my mouth. There were footsteps of someone entering and the door clicked shut with the individuals outside of my peripheral vision. Curiosity got the better of me and I tried to pull away to see who had entered when the deputy forcefully grabbed my hair, holding my head in place as he thrust his cock deep into my mouth. Now I knew what my sorority sisters meant when they said their dates "face fucked" them. No boy had ever dared do that to me!

"Pay attention to what you are doing, slave. It's just some attorneys and they can wait until you are done. His hips are twitching, he is almost there my little starfish."

I was almost there too! Claire just needed to put some pressure on my happy button with her fingers to set off my fireworks. I was on the edge of an explosion without direct clitoral stimulation, never having cum that way before.

A female voice spoke in a businesslike manner, "How much longer?"

"Not long at all," confidently responded Claire.

Blushing due to the new audience I could feel an orgasm building deep in my stomach. Claire did a magic dance in my vagina with the finger vibe moving it from one erogenous zone to another like she was playing a stringed instrument. Her efforts were complemented by the vibrations from the butt plug and her fingers rubbing around my clit. All I needed was for Claire to push me over the precipice into yet another delicious climax. I had become such a needy little slave today and I could tell that this one was going to be a doozy.

"The vibe is on your G spot, you are so ready. You will climax for me when he blows in your mouth. Not a moment sooner or you will be punished. Cum when you first taste his semen, my poor little starfish."

Oh shit! Claire had the finger vibe inside my pussy right on my G spot and started lightly massaging my engorged nubbin as I was now forced to hold in my climax. I could not believe I was trying NOT to cum, and it was becoming painful. I moaned in frustration, my lips wrapped around his cock as the intensity of my efforts increased corresponding to my need for relief. I am now frantically stroking his shaft with one hand, massaging his balls with the other all the while looking up at him pleading for relief with my eyes. Damn bastard! Just cum for me already! I couldn't believe I was literally begging a man to fill my mouth with his splooge. God how I so wanted to climax, needing him to fill my mouth with his semen. And then he did, flooding my mouth with his stuff giving me my first taste of cum as I happily exploded into another frenzy.

It had a slightly salty flavor and was a warm mucus, goopy like substance that literally inundated my mouth. In all honesty I wasn't paying much attention to the flavor or texture of his cum as I was too busy enjoying my own eruption. Claire commanded her little starfish to swallow and I did but it was difficult when he started trying to jam it down my throat with me in my frenzy. Somehow I managed to gulp down most of his cum but some escaped out of the sides of my mouth running down my chin. Finally, the firehose turned off and I was able to ride out my climax as we both came down.

The female lawyer asked if we could get started now as Claire stood up. I was still on my knees trying to catch my breath, hoping to somehow get the cum aftertaste out of my mouth. I turned my head looking at the lawyers and froze in surprise. There was Calum Bedford, my ex-boyfriend of seven years, staring down at me with a bemused look on his face. I was on my knees in front of the grinning deputy, mouth open in shock, cum on my face and a rather large strand of splooge hanging off my chin. My face instantly flushed red as I died of embarrassment with him seeing me like this.

Then it got worse as Claire quickly scooped up the hanging strand of jism with her finger telling me that I didn't want to have to lick it off the floor. No kidding! When the cum coated finger entered my mouth I reflexively cleaned it, all the while staring up at Calum as he watched my performance and shook his head in disgust. Claire wiped up the semen on my chin putting another cum covered finger in my mouth and I dutifully sucked it clean. God he looked good and I instinctively turned towards him, spreading my knees wide apart and displaying my wet cunt to him like a good slave girl. I did get an A in slave yoga after all. Then I noticed a slight tenting in his pants and my pussy throbbed in need once again even though I was still recovering from my last orgasm. That horny juice was really doing a job on me.

Claire clearly knew Sharon Price, the female attorney representing Broadstone, as they gave each other hugs and air cheek kisses. Then Sharon introduced Claire to "Mr. Bedford" representing the owners of Allison and "Daisy" and they shook hands after Claire used some hand sanitizer. Claire suggested that Mr. Bedford might want to use the slave's mouth to relieve himself if necessary which he quickly declined, further fueling my humiliation that somehow increased my arousal. When we had dated he had on numerous occasions sought a blow job and I had cruelly shot him down every time. Now when my mouth was suddenly available he nonchalantly rejected the offer, suggesting instead that we get down to business. He didn't find me attractive in my new role as a slutty cock whore!

Calum hesitated, looking at me as the women took their seats at the table. Had he changed his mind I hoped? For some reason his rejection stung and right here, right now, I wanted to suck his big cock until he filled my mouth with his baby batter. Somehow my perspective on oral sex had changed over the last few days or hours. Then he pulled a monogrammed handkerchief out of his pocket, grabbed a bottle of water to get it wet and strode over to me. Grabbing me by my hair. He pulled my head back and started cleaning the cum off my face with the handkerchief. It reminded me of when I was six years old my father cleaned ice cream and cake frosting off my face at my birthday party. I had mistreated Allison yet Calum was ever the gentleman kindly taking care of me when I did not deserve it. He gave me a mini lecture while cleaning my face.

"I was shocked walking in here seeing you sucking some random jailor's cock and then climaxing while swallowing his cum. Have you no self-respect? What would your father say if he could see you now? Daphne, I'm really worried about you."

When he was done cleaning the cum off my face Calum folded up the handkerchief, looked at it with a now what do I do with this filthy thing expression and I giggled like a mindless bimbo. Opps, I shouldn't have done that. He glared at me. I was so aroused right now that I couldn't think straight.

"Daphne, please close your knees. I do not need to see you exhibiting your snatch like a bitch in heat."

My knees snapped shut as my face turned a deeper color of red as I wanted to crawl into a corner and disappear while my pussy just throbbed more. He placed the handkerchief in his pocket, pulled out a tube of mint Mentos from his briefcase, giving me three for my breath. Then he sat down and the attorneys got down to business as I enjoyed my minty treat. I had forgotten just how considerate he was.

Calum hesitated with a funny look on his face and then asked, "Why do you refer to Daphne as a starfish?"

"When we spoke yesterday you described Daphne's sexual performance which is nicknamed starfish sex or starfishing. It is sex where the girl just lays back with her arms and legs spread out as far apart as possible, like a starfish, making herself available for the guy to mount and fuck until he is done. Our little starfish allows the sex to happen without being involved or participating in any way, shape or form. In Daphne's case she doesn't know how to express what she really wants or what feels pleasurable."

"I see."

"In order to get the reserve price for the four-year term I have to show the judge that she can perform as a pleasure slut. Just now our cute little starfish spread her legs wide open displaying her wet pussy, subconsciously she was letting you know that it was available for your use if you so choose like a good pleasure slut. This shows progress and potential on her part. Then you turned down her offer, humiliating her."

Calum looked down at me with my knees held together. "Slave, knees open."

Blushing a deep red I quickly assumed the correct position. Knees splayed wide open, back straight jutting my tits out, hands palms up on my knees as I looked down on the ground. God, I swear my pussy felt like it was ready to leak on the ground below me. That horny juice had pushed me over the edge.

Ms. Price continued the lecture. "Look at her pussy. You can see her arousal with her lips open and oozing vaginal fluids. A good pleasure slut stays wet letting her master know that not only is she ready to serve him sexually but more importantly signifying her desire for him."

"Daphne was almost a prude in bed, not open to experimentation, really kind of boring. She was never wet like this when we dated," responded Calum, nodding in my direction.

"She looks like she's about to drip on the floor," giggled Ms. Price.

"Nobody who knows her would believe it," laughed Calum.

"It's amazing what a change of scenery can do to alter one's perspective on sex. She is no longer a spoiled stuck-up debutante, a wealthy heiress with a silver spoon in her mouth, or president of a prestigious sorority. The sexual inhibitions of a free woman that doesn't give head, swallow cum, or get ass fucked have been stripped away with her clothes and freedom. As a lowly naked slave girl, livestock, a piece of chattel to be sold and used as someone's sex toy she shed those inhibitions evolving into a skanky pleasure slut with a drippy pussy," responded Ms. Price.

Claire sniggered, "Talking about it spiked her arousal. Her little clitty is sticking out from her hood and her pussy is even wetter now."

"She's gonna drip on the floor any second now," chortled Ms. Price.

Claire smirked, while tapping her smartwatch, "Wait for it."

God no, I thought. Stop talking about my sopping wet vagina. Staring at it is only making it worse. Stupid horny juice shot is causing all this. I cannot leak on the floor in front of Calum, I just can't, I thought as I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. I gasped as the vibrations in my ass doubled in intensity. Did you ever see a video of raindrops landing on a leaf until one rolls into another drop, picking up momentum until it rolls into a third and a fourth, creating a little stream that runs off the leaf? That is what happened to me and my pussy leaked onto the floor as I kneeled there red-faced. I swear the little splat sound reverberated throughout the room. At least it sounded loud. Why me? I asked myself as I emitted a guttural moan?

"Look at that. She leaked on the floor," laughed Calum.

"Was it two or three drops?" giggled Ms. Price.

"Two drops. If you are done now shall we get down to business?" asked Claire, trying to refocus the conversation.

Ms. Price chuckled, "Let's."

Claire had a proposal all worked out and handed each of them a copy to review. In summary I was looking at a four year term of voluntary enslavement when sold with the proceedings of my sale going to a nonprofit named Amford Holdings, whatever that was. My father agreed to pay for any specialty slave training prior to my sale and had the option to purchase me himself with the condition that he donate me to Amford Holdings. They agreed that I would attend the Lone Oak Equestrian Academy for ponygirl dressage training after being processed through the Big D. All parties had to agree that I qualified as a pleasure slut to justify the reserve price in the agreement when I was sold. Claire had identified certain tests that I needed to pass to meet this requirement coupled with my prime slave grade in order to pass judicial muster. Calum and Claire would co-manage me until my final contract, having to agree on my training and sale with Sharon acting as the tiebreaker in case of dispute.

"Mr. Bedford, would you please do the honors with the discipline. It is only fitting that you beat her ass for her misdeeds," snickered Ms. Price.

Calum nodded, stood and pulled a chair into the middle of the room and sat down. "Daphne, please place yourself across my lap, hands on the floor."

Claire grabbed a ball gag out of her briefcase. "Let me put a gag on her. I do not want the screaming attracting the attention of the guards." That didn't bode well for me.

Soon I was draped across Calum's lap, a ball gag in place with my ass up oriented towards his right hand. His left hand on my back holding me in place while laying his right hand on my right buttock squeezing it. Initially I was happy he had declined to use the riding crop or the strap since I expected them to be more painful. Feeling his hand on my ass changed my perspective. A bare fanny spanking with the hand just felt much more intimate, personal and demeaning. Then his hand was gone, replaced by a searing pain when it returned with force. I had forgotten how strong he was as the blows rained down. Ms. Price stopped Calum after a good ten blows as I sobbed through my gag, tears streaming down my face thinking it was over. My good fortune would be short-lived.

Ms. Price positioned me sitting on Calum's lap facing away from him. Then she had him gently lower me forward until my face was on the floor at his feet as I supported myself on my forearms. Calum opened his knees allowing my waist to come in between his legs with my legs spread wide open to the sides as he pulled me in close proximity to him. We were in a way "interlocked" in close body contact when my pussy rubbed against his crotch as I adjusted myself trying to get comfortable. My buttocks jiggled, my pussy throbbed and my nipples tingled at the contact in this lewd position. I was completely exposed with my very wet pussy spread open on display and the vibrator buzzing in my ass. I had never felt as vulnerable and helpless as I did right now as I presented my vagina glistening with arousal to my ex-boyfriend while I sobbed in humiliation shedding a few tears of shame. Why is my pussy still so wet? Then I had the odd thought wondering if horny juice was addictive based on how it was affecting me. I mean, the sex today had been good, really good.

Ms. Price and Claire taught Calum how to use the spank and rub method that Claire so effectively used with the riding crop less than an hour ago in order to check my slave heat. He was a quick study. In no time I was panting in need as another orgasm began building in the pit of my stomach. I wasn't the only person becoming aroused! Calum shifted his body, suddenly freeing his now erect penis from along his thigh so that now it was protruding into my needy cunt. In my mind I pictured the large tent in Calum's pants caused by his erection.

I looked up at Claire who smirked at me with a knowing look, nodding her head in understanding at my plight, giving the permission I craved. Grinning, she tapped her smartwatch, increasing the intensity of the vibrations emanating from the plug. I moaned happily when Calum's hand landed on my buttock and he started rubbing, transforming the pain into beautiful, wonderful pleasure. I humped my pussy into his crotch, making exquisite contact with his erection. I was soon able to rub my clitoris along his steel hard shaft as he rained down another blow sending shockwaves throughout my body as he rubbed my ass sending jolts throughout my body as I entered a sexual nirvana. I aggressively humped against him with an intensity that surprised me. He struck me one last time on the sweet spot below my right buttock and I exploded into an intense climax. I squealed through the gag in delight as I squirted while rubbing myself off enjoying my release riding out my frenzy until it subsided with me trying to catch breath through the ball gag.

Calum gently helped me out of our entanglement. There I was panting looking up at him as I lay splayed out on my back on the floor, legs spread, my pussy glistening with my discharge with the plug vibrating in my ass. Wow! That happy juice was pushing me to new heights of sexual depravity not knowing that I was yet to achieve even greater pinnacles of decadence. I had just squirted! That had never happened before, and it felt good, really good. In my excitement I had soaked his crotch leaving him with a very prominent erection trying to burst out into the open. Feeling sorry for his current predicament I hoped that I would be able to service him with my mouth. Claire leaned down, removing my gag, making it easier to catch my breath.

Ms. Price interrupted my thoughts. "A pleasure slut must demonstrate an affinity for anal sex. This slave is an anal virgin."

It suddenly dawned on me what was next. Moving to my knees I prostrated myself in front of Calum laying my face on his knee while clinging to his leg. Without seeking permission, I pleaded.

"Please Calum, I don't want a total stranger doing this to me. I trust you to do it right. Please do this for me, take me back there."