Daphne's Downfall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, Mrs. Price and Ms. Kincaid, please take Miss Calloway and Miss Woods into one of the attorney rooms. Miss Woods has kindly volunteered to be the test subject. Strip her naked and have Miss Calloway demonstrate her oral skills to everyone's satisfaction. I will recall this case for my ruling when you are done. Next case."

Elle died a little more right then, that stupid bitch. I was really going to enjoy this now that I was a pleasure slut without shame. The bailiff escorted us into the attorney room that was attached to the back of the courtroom. Once the door shut behind us a thoroughly defeated Elle just stripped off her skirt, blouse and the really cute bra that matched her pink panties. Holy shit, her erect nipples really were almost an inch long AND they were pierced with barbell studs that matched her navel and clitoral hood piercings. Nipplewoods really was a slut. She was left standing in her thigh high stockings and her pink CFM heels. Then it got interesting. Mrs. Price pulled out some handcuffs and soon Nipplewoods was sitting in a chair with her hands cuffed behind her back and her legs spread open. I could hear the court in session in the background through the door.

Mrs. Price sneered at Elle, "This slave is going to eat your pussy until you have a screaming orgasm that the judge can hear on the bench. Got it?"

"No, please don't do that to me," pleaded Elle, with a panicked look on her face. Somehow Elle's nipples grew another quarter inch giving herself away.

Claire snickered, "We have all day honey."

Elle had a really nice looking and clearly aroused pussy she kept shaved with a tuft of blonde hair on top. Without waiting for instructions I grabbed her by the thighs, pulled her butt to the edge of the chair and dove in. She tasted musky and a little tart, not bad while not nearly as nice as Claire. Wanting to get this over with I jammed my tongue as far into her hole as I could and started exploring the depths of her essence.

"Look at these big ol' nipples. They're huge, like big gumdrops. I wonder how sensitive they are?" exclaimed Mrs. Price.

"Let's find out," replied Claire.

I looked up from between Elle's thighs seeing that she had a really nice set of perky breasts that I had not really noticed due to my fascination with those wondrous nipples. Claire was gently massaging her right nipple while Mrs. Price drooled on the left one and then began lightly rubbing her finger on it. My nipples tingled just looking at all the attention she was getting. Elle was going nuts wiggling in the chair as I held her in place.

Clair giggled, "I hear Judge Kensington likes to strip down the interns during their mentoring sessions and amuse herself with their bodies. I bet she has a field day with these nipples."

Mrs. Price chortled, "I talked to one girl who described her experience in great detail. The judge does like to use nipple clamps on her charges."

"I heard that's just one of her many kinks. Oh, I think she's just about there," laughed Claire.

I could feel the twitching of Elle's legs and hear the ever shorter and more broken hissing of her breath that the tipping point had arrived. After one last, long, exquisitely slow swipe of my tongue I planted my mouth squarely over Elle's clitoris and attacked it with long hard swirls interspersed with flurries of tiny precise rapid licks. Letting out a low moan she bucked her hips as I continued my attack on her panic button until she exploded into a frenzy, twerking about in the chair. I gave her some gentle kisses and then lapped up her juices to bring her down.

"Again, until she screams," commanded Claire.

Once again I latched onto her nubbin with my mouth attacking her clitoris with a flurry of hard, fast licks while I pushed two fingers from my right hand into her well lubricated pussy. Curling them upward towards her belly, finding her G spot I quickly honed in on it, vigorously massaging that erogenous zone as she started trying to pull away. With my left arm I held her in place not allowing her to pull away as I tried this approach, trying to make her scream in orgasmic bliss with a strong frontal assault.

"Anyway, this intern told me that the judge uses a variety of items during these mentoring sessions including wrist and ankle cuffs, a spreader bar, blindfolds, a riding crop, vibrators, a collar and of course her rather large Purple Pussy Pounder vibrating strapon," continued Mrs. Price.

"She named her strapon?" laughed Claire. "Although knowing her that doesn't surprise me."

"Rumor has it that she really knows how to use her magic wand, working over a girl with it," chuckled Mrs. Price.

My efforts launched Elle into her second climax as she groaned, flooding my face with her juices. She shook and twitched, pussy clamping down on my fingers, muscles in her legs spasming and sending her feet kicking in the air behind me while I held her in place. I was actually beginning to enjoy the flavor of her juices as I began the pointless task of gently licking her inner thighs clean while she came down from her peak. Her pussy released its grip on my fingers and I pulled them out. I wondered if the description of Judge Kensington's intentions for Elle heightened her arousal as they did mine as I squeezed my thighs together.

"Again," commanded Claire.

The scent of Elle filled the air in the small room. Once again I pushed my fingers into Elle's kitty pumping and twisting them in and out of her. The skin of Elle's bare lips was slick with her juices and the inner pink petals of her labia dragged out whenever my fingers slid away as if trying to hold onto me and pull them back inside. The small wet rhythmic sounds permeated the room. I sensed pre-orgasmic pangs sending a writhing hunger up through Elle's core into the pit of her stomach as I worked over her pussy.

"She goes around the world on them with her Purple Pussy Pounder," chuckled Mrs. Price. Around the world, what's that I wondered, not familiar with that phrase?

"She plunders their back doors with it?" asked Claire.

"Oh yes, and the judge makes it enjoyable using a finger vibe to massage the girl's clit until she cums while the vibrating strapon is pumping away in her ass. Most girls become regulars, seeking follow up mentoring sessions," giggled Mrs. Price.

Oh, I get it now. Around the world, mouth, pussy and ass. Giving me an idea for something new in my quest to make Elle scream. I lowered my mouth to her rosebud covered with the juices that had leaked out of her pussy and began to polish it with my tongue sending a shiver up her spine as I sought her scream. She moaned in desire as I continued to aggressively finger fuck her, adding a third finger and then a fourth as she groaned in pleasure while humping back on my fingers like the little slut that she was. Using my left hand, I started massaging her clitoris almost immediately, setting her off into another thrashing climax that only generated groans, not the screams that I needed.

"Again, let's get a little more aggressive with her nips. Give them some good squeezes and twists," suggested Claire.

"Good idea, she has been really responsive so far. They are so big and sensitive."

Looking up I saw the mauling Elle's nipples were receiving as Claire and Mrs. Price twisted and squeezed them. Elle's groans became louder as they manipulated her titties. I decided to change tactics once again in my quest to make Elle scream loud enough for Judge Kensington to hear her cries. This time I collected Elle's juices on my left thumb and shoved it up her ass followed by two fingers in her snatch while my tongue lingered around her clitoris. I edged her for what seemed a long time for me and must have been an eternity for her. My fingers never really hit her G spot just right and my tongue lingered around her nubbin without making direct contact.

Look how sensitive they are," giggled Mrs. Price.

"This is fun, mauling these gumdrops," snickered Claire.

"Is it me, or do these things just seem to get bigger the harder you squeeze them?" laughed Mrs. Price, laughing in delight.

"You're right. I didn't think her nipples could get any bigger, but they did," chuckled Claire.

Elle's body trembled in frustration as my ministrations pushed her to the precipice of her climax without letting her have what she needed so badly. Elle's gasps were so frequent now they were a flutter in her throat and she was vocalizing little moans whenever she could still draw enough breath to do so. Within a couple of minutes, she was trying to form the beginnings of words but couldn't manage a complete syllable as her body twitched. I had her on the edge now. Simultaneously my fingers found her G spot, massaging it perfectly as my tongue honed in on her skittle while my thumb made circular motions in her ass and that was all it took to push her over the edge into a frenzy as her body thrashed about. Despite all of her hopeless attempts to keep control Elle cried out deeply and loudly as her orgasm overtook her as the sounds from the courtroom ceased and then turned to laughter. "I'm pretty sure Judge Kensington heard that one from the bench," I thought to myself as I pulled away from her with a happy smile on my moist face.

We went back into the courtroom and Judge Kensington recalled the case. Elle Woods was always impeccably dressed and put together. That was no longer the case now after four earth shattering orgasms. Her hair was a sweaty mess, the buttons on her blouse were off by one and it was not tucked in in the back. Her prominent nipples protruded through her blouse, clearly visible to all. It did not help that Mrs. Price kept her bra as a trophy. The thigh high stocking on her left leg had fallen down to her knee and she wobbled in her four inch CFMs as she stood in court struggling to maintain her composure with a dazed look on her face while many in the audience snickered.

The judge chuckled, "Based on Miss Woods' scream I am finding in favor of Miss Calloway. Turning serious the judge continued, "I have signed the order approving the civil compromise and order it filed today and a certified copy to all parties. The slave formerly known as Daphne Calloway, Slave Identification Number US-CJB81-P4L2, will be transported to the Big D Slave Market forthwith for processing and then transported to the Lone Oak Equestrian Center for training. When the training is complete she will be sold at auction with the proceeds going to Amford Holdings for disbursement. If there is nothing else, we are done with this case."

Judge Kensington paused before continuing with a stern look directed at poor Elle. "Miss Woods, you are not allowed to leave the courtroom. I received a motion while you were otherwise occupied alleging that you committed prosecutorial misconduct while working on the Jonas Arias case assisting DDA Hamilton that resulted in a wrongful conviction. A non-opposition was filed agreeing with the moving papers. The DA computer logs indicate you deleted exculpatory evidence consisting of a video tape that would have completely exonerated Mr. Arias. The Attorney General is currently conducting a criminal investigation. Mr. Hamilton is here for the people and Mr. Hayes for Mr. Arias. Miss Woods, do you have an attorney to represent you?"

Wow, I didn't see that coming and neither did Elle since she didn't have an attorney. This is where Mrs. Price really impressed me along with Claire. The judge allowed Elle to retain Mrs. Price and then all the attorneys joined the judge in chambers. Mrs. Price asked Claire to join her so I was left in the courtroom where I was secured on a slave mat with my hands cuffed behind my back, a leash attached to my collar and secured to the ground. My current seat afforded me a ringside seat for what followed in slave court. The attorneys returned and Mrs. Price and Claire took Elle into the attorney room where they remained for about an hour. Meanwhile I watched free person after free person enter the courtroom with most leaving naked wearing a collar through another door. It was all very depressing.

When Elle returned she accepted a civil compromise that was almost identical to mine. Then it got worse for her as she was stripped of her clothes in the courtroom; Mrs. Price helped her through it. I was really beginning to feel sorry for Elle. I mean we had been rivals but I never wanted this to happen to her. Once her clothes were removed the audience got their chuckles as she removed each of her piercings, handing them to Mrs. Price who put each piece in a small manila envelope. There was only one complication when the barbell on Elle's left nipple became stuck and the bailiff needed pliers to twist it off. Then nipplewoods kneeled, was collared and handcuffed and led out of the courtroom with her high beams on further demonstrating the attributes of the pleasure slut she was becoming.

For my part the whole courtroom experience had been one humiliation followed by another made worse by Elle until finally it was over. With Elle gone Claire pulled me into a conference room for a quick pep talk. For starters Elle would also be at Lone Oak for training. Claire wanted the two of us to bury the hatchet now that we were sister slaves. We needed to learn to support each other. Claire covered in greater detail some of the options that might be available to me if I did well at Lone Oak along with some of the potential pitfalls.

Then it was off to the Big D for processing. I had seen how slaves were transported and never really given it any thought as it didn't affect me. Now it became personal, backed into a cage designed for a medium sized dog while gagged with my hands cuffed behind my back further signifying my changed status in society. I was miserable in the cage, crying as I was moved into the back of a van for transportation.

The Big D was a different experience this time when I knew I wasn't leaving as a free woman. It just changed your perspective knowing you were leaving as a slave. Everything seemed more real, not a game like when I was slave graded with my sorority sisters. We treated that event as one big party, returning to the house for extended toy play to release our pent up excitement. One thing that hadn't changed was the effect this place had on my libido. There was just something about this slave market that spiked a girl's arousal and I was no different. My pussy was leaking like a sieve by the time I crawled out of the cage for in processing. Since I wasn't being sold I was moved straight to medical for my physical, urine and blood workup and birth control implant after getting the Big D collar around my neck accompanied by the standard warnings.

So there I was strapped down on the exam chair, legs secured in the stirrups, arms cuffed above my head. While the cute male veterinarian was prying open my very moist vagina with a speculum to examine my cervix, Claire sauntered in like she owned the place. She was still wearing her skirt suit from court, with a VIP guest pass hanging around her neck and a pair of cowboy boots that she had traded in her three inch heels for. Damn, she pulled off the cowboy boots and skirt combo well. Claire winked at me and looked over the vet's shoulder feigning interest as he shined a light into my vagina. The vet finished and gave me a clean bill of health and we were off to my next stop. I was hoping it was shipping while dreading the alternative as Claire led me by my leash, gagged with my hands cuffed behind my back with a handler trailing along.

"Daph, you really do have a pretty kitty, never really had a good look until you were spread out in that exam chair. Gonna make it purr real nice when we visit Merle for your badging."

When I was a girl, Daddy and I took Angus, our black lab, to the vet to get neutered. He was all happy, tail wagging, head sticking out the window on the ride over to the vet. Angus bounded out of the car in the parking lot on his leash ready for a new adventure and took about five steps before he realized where he was. Then it was full stop pulling on the leash trying desperately to get back into the car. We were walking down a hallway in the maze that was the Big D and my brain heard badging, the nickname for branding and I went full stop just like poor Angus. I pulled on the leash while letting out a whine through the gag, shaking my head no as I started to cry. Claire turned around holding me in place with one hand on the leash. That girl sure was strong.

"Yes, you are getting branded and it is going to hurt like hell. There is a right way and a wrong way to get branded. Trust me on this. I know, I have four and Merle did three of mine."

I had seen girls branded! Maribelle convinced me it was a good idea that all incoming pledges get the Big D badge. I went along with it, I mean, it wasn't ME getting my ass fried. Now it was my turn and I had so hoped to avoid this, especially when it was not mentioned at all yesterday. Claire just stood there staring at me with those blue eyes that captivated my soul. It was like she was hypnotizing me with her will as she cupped my face with her other hand.

"Merle may be a total redneck but he is a master at badging a girl. There is something about being strapped down in the branding bench that just makes me want to suck the blacksmith's cock. And I am pretty much a lesbian. I volunteered to slave tip him after the first time and asked for him by name for the other two, slave tipping him each time."

Claire volunteered to give a guy a blow job! This couldn't be Claire, the six-foot-tall strong Amazon lesbian who always seemed to look down at men with disdain. In another life she would have been a Valkyrie. For her a man was something she stepped on, squashed, that got scraped off the sole of her shoe, like a cockroach, bubble gum or dog shit. There I was looking at her in shocked disbelief. I mean, I was so stunned I even stopped crying.

Claire confidently stared at me. "You are going to walk into that blacksmith shop, lay yourself down on a branding bench, offer Merle a slave tip and give him the best blow job ever if he accepts. We will take care of you in there. You will make me proud in front of my friend, his colleagues and every other slave girl getting badged. You understand what's expected of you in there?"

I looked at her with big doe eyes and just nodded my head in utter disbelief. Claire pulled me towards her and leaned down, kissing me on the forehead and again making everything all right. Somehow absorbing my doubts and infusing me with resilience with a single kiss. The skin on my forehead where her lips touched me hummed with an electrical charge. What kind of strange hold did this woman have over me? I nodded my head when she pulled me on the leash and we were off. Before I knew it she led me into the blacksmith's shop where I was confronted with hot air and the stench of burning flesh and urine. My forehead still tingled with the energy from Claire's kiss. Surprising myself I marched right up to the first vacant branding bench and lay upon it like I owned the place. Before I knew it I was securely strapped down with my ass up in the air. Although I froze in terror when the girl next to me screamed through her bite gag as the Big D badge was burned into her ass I did not lose my resolve.

A thundering voice yelled across the shop, "Claire Kincaid! I'll be damned. You're the last person I expected to see in here today."

The source of the voice was Merle Atkins, a big man in his forties, about 6'5" with a dad body, a few days' growth on his chin and a big dip under his lip. He wore wranglers with a Copenhagen circle worn into the back pocket, cowboy boots, a sweaty Big D t-shirt and a John Deer cap propped on his head. Merle strode over picking up Claire in a big bear hug before putting her down. Then he spits a disgusting glob of tobacco juice on the ground right in front of me. Aunt Claire was on a first name basis with a blacksmith at the Big D slave market. Never saw that one coming.