Daphne's Downfall Ch. 02

Story Info
She has her day in court and then off to the slave market.
14.6k words
4.76
25.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers

This story arc takes place in an alternative reality where legal slavery exists in the United States as depicted in the stories by Joe Doe, Carl Bradford, Gentlemanmariner and a number of others. I want to thank Carl for editing much of my work, which greatly improved the final product while also allowing me to incorporate some of his characters and institutions in my stories. All persons enslaved, involved in slavery operations, or described in explicit sex scenes are aged 18 years or older. Feedback in the form of comments are greatly appreciated.

This is the final part of Daphne's story for now before I circle back to Allison and Lindsey's tale. In Daphne's first chapter I mentioned Amelia and Avery Bedford which generated a few reader comments. Amelia is Calum Bedford's mother and the woman that took Allison to the Big D for her slave grading in the first chapter of "Allison's Descent into Slavery". Avery is Calum's little sister and was introduced in chapter five of that story. More information about Amelia's jail stay is covered in Carl Bradford's "Recovering Slut Pt. 4" and my story titled "Avery's Descent into Slavery" that has a number of chapters almost ready for publication. My apologies for any confusion.

******

The jailor's hand on my left butt cheek kept me propelled in the right direction down the hallway towards the courtroom where my case would be heard in the Frank Crowley Courts building. I had a serious problem. I was extremely aroused when I was removed from my cell. My jailor smelling my slave heat just grinned and shook his head as he gagged me and cuffed my hands behind my back. Once again he took every opportunity to goose my wet pussy with his finger as he lubed it, then bringing his wet digit back to my rosebud and burrowing in until the tip was firmly lodged in my ass. This spiked my arousal as my body was enjoying this attention while my mind protested. By the time we arrived at the courtroom my vagina was throbbing out of control as I felt my pussy lips becoming engorged and peeling open displaying my arousal for all to see as I entered the courtroom.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I would be appearing in court dressed as a prisoner wearing only an inmate collar with my hands cuffed behind my back. My fate would be determined this morning by some judge. Due to my current condition the judge would only see me as a naked sexually aroused slave and not Daphne Calloway, summa cum laude college graduate, accountant and future CPA. I believed in Claire Kincaid, my attorney, but with each step bringing me closer to the courtroom I felt my confidence waning. I found Claire waiting for me at one counsel table and Calum and Ms. Price were sitting at the other. Could they see how wet my kitty was? Soon I was standing next to Claire blushing in embarrassment, spying my father in the audience as the deputy removed my gag. My father was accompanied by Rhonda, my step-mother, and Glen Bedford, a good friend who was also Calum's father.

Claire leaned over whispering in my ear, "Don't worry about your slave heat. Remember, I do the talking and you follow instructions without any hesitation. Got it?" I nodded my understanding while blushing even more.

The bailiff brought the courtroom to order announcing, "All rise, Department 12 of the Dallas County Court, state of Texas, is in session, the Honorable Judge Vivian Kensington presiding, you may be seated." Claire and I remained standing while everyone else took their seats.

Holy shit, my judge was a woman. Judge Kensington was a tall lady with shorter graying hair in her late forties. I would also characterize her as a big strong woman that could have played basketball or volleyball in college. She carried herself with an air of authority of a person accustomed to being obeyed. She leered down at me like a bull dyke, causing my pussy to throb. Could I even become any more stimulated? It felt like she was undressing me with her eyes even though I wasn't wearing any clothes, and her eyes kept my pussy a soggy mess. I squeezed my thighs together smearing my arousal on them trying not to drip in court. Now that would be embarrassing.

The judge called my case and the attorneys made their appearances. Court was going pretty much as Claire predicted while she outlined the terms of the civil compromise for the judge. The worst part for me was when she described my sexual exploits from the day before that justified the high four-year reserve price. I took a quick peek over at Daddy and he just looked upset and utterly defeated. Thankfully Glen Bedford was there with him, keeping him under control. That's what friends are for after all. The judge was commenting that everything appeared in order when representatives from the DA's office arrived to oppose the civil compromise.

"Your honor, Warner Huntington, for the people. I am accompanied by an intern."

Cringing, I heard a familiar voice. "Elle Woods, certified legal intern under the supervision of Mr. Huntington."

That was when things started going downhill fast. Elle Woods was my predecessor as president of my sorority, graduating a year ahead of me. She bore an uncanny resemblance to the actress Reese Witherspoon, dressing perfectly while displaying all of her assets like the tramp that she was. We were frenemies in the house, especially when I beat her handpicked successor for president. She could be a mean, spiteful girl when provoked. When one of my pledge sisters who offended Elle was enslaved for a family debt, Elle and a few of her friends went to see her sale, taunting her while she was on display prior to the auction. My current situation was one that Elle was going to enjoy. Elle had an air of arrogance sneering at me as she continued to address the court.

"These attorneys are perpetuating a fraud upon the court in their moving papers. There is no way..."

The judge cut her off. "Stop right there. Mr. Huntington, are the People contending that the factual description for the alleged crimes understates or misleads this court?"

"No your honor. We do not have all of the police reports yet. From my understanding of what took place it is an accurate statement. Just to be clear, I am asking the court to not rule until my office has completed its investigation. The issue Ms. Woods raised concerns the facts supporting the pleasure slut designation that was used to justify the reserve price and the proposed term of indenture. Those are in dispute."

"What is the basis for challenging the facts alleged in the motion?"

Elle could not contain herself any longer. "I know Daphne Calloway from my sorority in college, she is a frigid prude. There is no way she performed any of the sex acts described in the motion, let alone climaxed during them. I mean, everyone in the sorority knows this about her."

The clearly irritated Judge Kensington glared down at Elle with a predatory look on her face while initiating an impromptu evidentiary hearing. My jailor confirmed that I climaxed when he came in my mouth swallowing most of his cum. He also confirmed my orgasms while strung up in the interview room and while Calum ass fucked me describing in great detail what he observed to the snickers of the courtroom audience. Next the judge had him remove my handcuffs and put me in the present position facing her, after which she ordered me to slowly turn around in a circle. This gave her a good look at my physical assets before commenting.

"By the look of her it is clear that she has all of the natural attributes necessary for a dressage ponygirl. Including her clearly wet slave cunt. Ms. Woods, do you know the difference between natural vaginal lubrication and an artificial lubricant? I mean how it feels, smells and tastes? Can you tell when a woman appears sexually aroused?"

"Yes, your honor."

"Good, I want you to penetrate Ms. Calloway's vagina with two or more fingers to stimulate her and tell me if she is sexually aroused. You can use your free hand to massage her breasts or thighs as part of this test."

Elle had a confused look on her face. "Your honor, you want me to do what?"

Judge Kensington rolled her eyes with an exasperated look. "How should I put it, I want you to finger bang, finger fuck, do some two-finger beaver boxing or snatch mining on Ms. Calloway to check her slave heat. With your other hand play with her tits. Do you understand what I want to see?"

Elle blushed a nice color of pink. "Yes, your honor."

"Good. Say about sixty seconds, the bailiff will time you and I want quiet in this courtroom so that I can properly monitor this test."

What the fuck! Why is the judge doing this in an open courtroom? Especially having Elle do this to me in front of my father? This cannot be happening. Looking towards my father I saw him exiting the courtroom leaving behind Mr. Bedford and Rhonda to observe. Elle hesitated, then getting a determined look on her cute face she walked up to me. Standing in front of me, slipping one and then a second finger into my wet pussy she began finger banging my needy pussy while massaging my breasts. Soon the only sounds in the courtroom were my moans and the squelching sound her fingers made in my wet vagina. Damn it felt good, I was moaning in delight letting myself go and humping back on her fingers trying to get off. Chasing the orgasm, I now needed to be a good slave girl. Oh god, I've become a total slut.

"Time," announced the bailiff and Elle pulled her fingers out of my pussy while I groaned in disappointment. I have become such a slut now.

"Is she sexually aroused?"

"Yes, your honor."

"Did you detect any artificial lubricants?"

"No, your honor."

"Smell your fingers and tell me the source of the aroma."

Blushing Elle brought two fingers glistening with my juices to her nose and inhaled. "I smell natural vaginal fluids, you honor. No artificial lubricants."

"Lick the juices off your fingers and tell me what you taste."

Elle hesitated, her face flushed in embarrassment, and then stuck both fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. Regaining her composure, Elle responded with an air of confidence like she knew what she was talking about.

"Pussy juice."

Judge Kensington smirked, "Silly me, I forgot to lay the foundation for your personal knowledge concerning the scent and flavor of natural vaginal fluids. I could ask all parties for a stipulation as to your qualifications but this will be more educational."

Elle froze like a deer in the headlights, looking up at the judge in horror as it dawned upon her what was coming. The judge paused, looking down at her like a wolf about to slaughter a baby lamb while murmurs and soft laughter emanated from the audience. Not being a law student I was not sure what was coming, but if it was what I thought this was not going to be fun for Elle. Looking around, most people in the courtroom seemed amused. Claire and Mrs. Price were grinning while Warner Huntington had a concerned look on his face at the current turn of events.

"How shall I put this? Miss Woods, how many different times have you tasted directly from the source?

Blushing Elle tried to deflect the question. Hoping to avoid making a detailed answer, not realizing that the more she struggled, the more she became ensnared in the spider's web. "Are you asking for the number of times with the same woman? Can you please clarify your question?"

"I understand that women have more stamina than men and that you likely serviced some women more than once, or more than once in a day. How many different women have you tasted?"

"A lot, your honor."

"For some women 'a lot" could be five while for others it would be over fifty. Which is it for you, Miss Woods?"

"Over fifty, your honor."

"Over one hundred?"

"I'm not sure, could be," stuttered Elle, blushing a nice pinkish red. I was really enjoying watching her public humiliation. She was such a slut. Nobody deserves this more than her.

"So well over fifty and your tongue could have intimate knowledge of well over one hundred different women's vaginas getting a good taste of each one?

"Yes, your honor," replied a visibly defeated Elle.

"Some women taste better than others?"

"Yes, your honor."

How does Miss Calloway taste?"

"Quite good, better than most."

"I find that Miss Elle Woods not only has the foundational knowledge for a lay witness, but that she would also qualify as an expert witness concerning the identification of vaginal fluids based on her rather large sample size. Now we will conduct the Nip to Drip test to see if Ms. Calloway has a drippy pleasure slut snatch. Ms. Calloway, get on the counsel table assuming the slave kneel position facing me. Ms. Woods you will manipulate Ms. Calloway's breasts using your fingers and mouth in a manner designed to ignite her slave heat. Ms. Kincaid, please put a piece of paper under your client to catch her drips. You may talk her through this. I think five minutes should do it. I want quiet in the courtroom when the test starts."

The bailiff helped me up onto the counsel table facing the judge with my knees spread wide apart on the edge of the table. There was laughter and comments from the audience while I was put in place. Anything from "nice ass," "wish I could afford her," "stupid slut," "definitely a pleasure slut," and numerous derogatory comments regarding Elle. Many hoped she would end up naked in a collar like me. A piece of paper was torn from a notepad and unceremoniously placed on the table between my thighs under my sopping wet kitty. After dripping yesterday, I knew it was not a matter of whether I would drip, but when, as I became resigned to my fate. The courtroom quieted as Elle approached me.

Taking a deep breath Elle began to massage my breasts and it felt good. It felt even better when she began working over my nipples as I started panting as I felt the moisture gathering in my vagina. It felt divine when Elle took my left nipple in her mouth and started working it over with her tongue. For a woman the mental aspect of sex coupled with the sounds and smells is often more important to her arousal then physical contact. Being publicly manipulated by my frenemy made the situation all the more embarrassing for me while also spiking my arousal. Claire ignited my slave heat by whispering in my ear about what she wanted to do with me as her sex slave. Elle was moving her mouth back and forth from one nipple to the other while Claire described how she was going to fuck me with her big vibrating strapon and that was it. Blushing, I dripped on the paper making a soft splat sound and the test was over.

Elle, lost in a haze and not noticing my drips, kept working over my breasts. Judge Kensington told Claire to reward the slave. I felt her hand moving between my thighs from behind as her thumb entered my pussy quickly finding my G spot and her fingers massaging my nubbin pushing me into my climax. It was a good one. I shuddered in bliss, moaning loudly as I squirted on the paper below me. Actually it felt almost like I peed a little. Regardless it felt good, I wanted to give the nice judge a big hug in thanks. I was truly becoming a horny slut. Part of me actually enjoyed putting on that show. Claire removed her fingers and gently pushed Elle away from my now sensitive nipples.

Elle's face had a flushed look on it, she was squeezing her thighs together and her nipples were prominently protruding through her top. Rumor had it in the sorority that she had unusually long nipples when aroused, at least an inch long and thick like a gumdrop. They were often on display in the house poking through her tops. As a pledge she was often hazed for her condition with the sisters pointing out her boobie boners, nippili erecti, nippleitis, nipple-ons, missile launchers, titty-bullets or titty hard-ons to name a few. If she were a ponygirl her name would be Gumdrop. My personal favorite was nipplewoods. After fingering my pussy, licking my juices off her fingers, and playing with my breasts I was not sure who was more aroused now, Elle or me. The ever perceptive judge noticed.

"Miss. Woods, are you sexually aroused? Your rather large nipples are protruding through your blouse."

Good old nipplewoods stammered, "No, your honor." While shaking her head still squeezing her thighs together once more. She had it bad right now.

Judge Kensington refused to let it go. "I do not like being lied to. You can prove it by removing your panties. No, Ms. Calloway will remove them for you. Now." The judge looked at me and gestured for me to proceed.

This was only getting weirder as I hopped off the table and kneeled in front of Elle. Oh, I could smell her arousal. This was going to be fun! Even though I was naked wearing only an inmate collar in a courtroom I still retained some of the bitchiness that made me famous in my sorority. Reaching under Elle's tight skirt I ran my hands up her legs with my thumbs on the insides of her thighs. When I hit bare skin I discovered she was wearing thigh high stockings giving me easy access to her panties. A nice girl would have run her hands on the outside of Elle's thighs and gently pulled down her panties. Instead Elle was stuck with a naughty pleasure slut with a mischievous streak. With my left hand I reached around grasping her panties from behind. With my right hand I found pay dirt, a sopping wet crotch. I promptly gave her a pussy wedgie, driving the crotch of her panties as far into her sopping wet cunt as I could with my thumb causing her to either gasp or moan. I really couldn't tell which, nor did I care. Then I grabbed the top of her panties in front and pulled them down her legs and over her ankles as she stepped out of them.

In my hands was a pair of light pink boyshort undies with a luscious lace trim and a flower detail on the front. The problem with light colored panties like this is that when you leak it leaves a very visible dark stain. Elle's panties had a large wet spot in the crotch. Grinning, I stood up, handing Elle her wet panties and returned where Claire was standing.

"Miss Woods, approach the bench and hand me your panties."

Blushing Elle approached the judge in her pink open toed four-inch stiletto heels that matched her blouse to a T. In the sorority we nicknamed that style CFMs or cum fuck me heels. Judge Kensington held out her gavel making Elle drape her panties on the mallet. Smelling the panties with a knowing look the judge gave Elle another hard look. I swear I saw the same predatory gleam to her eyes as when she first looked at me. Holding up Elle's panties with the large wet stain in the crotch with both hands for all to see, the judge shook her head in disappointment.

"It is not nice to lie to a judge, Miss Woods. I expect candor from all attorneys appearing before me. You will report to my chambers at 4:30 pm for judicial discipline and mentoring concerning your dishonesty and the frivolous and unfounded claims against these fine attorneys that they were conspiring to commit a fraud upon this court. I look forward to expanding your legal education concerning proper courtroom decorum which is absolutely essential to the administration of justice. You have much to learn young lady. I'll hang onto these for the time being," as she dropped Elle's panties on her desk.

"Yes, mistress...I mean your honor," replied Elle. Blushing a nice shade of pinkish red. I swear old nipplewoods was squeezing her thighs together once more as she learned her fate. Weirdly, a part of me was jealous of my frenemy's soon to be destiny.

"Now Miss Woods, I asked you that question because I need a volunteer for the final part of the evidentiary hearing and I thought you would be perfect for the job. What do you say?"

Elle, clearly trying to get back in the judge's good graces and not sensing the trap, replied, "I'll do it."

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers