Daphne's Escapology Class Pt. 02

Story Info
Velma discovers her kinky side, the friends swap roles.
5.4k words
4.69
1.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this week's episode: Velma recalls discovering her dominant streak, while Daphne finds one of her own.

Cold Open:

Velma had never understood why Fred always insisted on splitting up. To be fair, she understood even less why they still let Fred make any decisions at all. Usually his leadership resulted in one of three outcomes; Daphne is captured, Velma is captured, or Daphne and Velma are both captured. So there was more than a healthy feeling of schadenfreude, watching the witch load Fred's unconscious body into a wheelbarrow.

Velma had been alerted by a startled yelp, and spotted Fred through the trees of the marsh just as he had crumpled to the ground. The witch had emerged from behind a thicket of hemlock, and surveyed the area to see if anyone had noticed. Luckily, Velma had just recovered from slipping face first into the bog, and her normally bright orange jumper had become a soggy...well... bog colored jumper instead. The witch had looked right past her, and, satisfied she was alone, had returned to the bushes and wheeled out the surprisingly modern looking wheelbarrow. Sitting Fred up against it, she had managed to wrestle him in, and set off.

Following from a distance, Velma trailed the hunched figure as the witch wheeled Fred along a nearly invisible path, emerging into a clearing with a small barn-red carriage house, complete with an antique wagon wheel leaned against the wall. Beyond the carriage house was a rough road leading up to a quaint cottage with steel colored wooden shingles and black trim, next to which was parked a certain green van and...

"Sonofabitch! Is that our freaking cabin???" Velma balked as she suddenly recognized the back deck of the rental they had checked into literally 8 hours earlier.

Suddenly all of the magic puns from the rental advert carried a new weight.

"I promise an enchanting experience."

"A magical place to stay."

"You'll be bewitched."

"Is '5 stars Sabrina the Superhost' the Witch of Sheepshead Marsh?!" Velma was floored. Sabrina had appeared more likely to sell crystal wellness products on social media than be involved in a haunted marsh. She had greeted the gang in a baggy camel sweater and sweeping linen pants, looking more fit for a Brooklyn cafe than a desolate marsh, but had seemed friendly enough.

"No wonder she had been so interested in what we were doing there!" Velma thought. Fred had gently interrupted an interminable briefing on local farmers' markets to explain that they were just there to investigate the marsh, and she had then proceeded to pepper them with questions about their tactics for solving such a case for several minutes.

Sabrina the Superhost/part-time witch rolled Fred into an outdoor shower, stripping his muddy clothes and spraying him off. By Velma's eye she seemed to particularly enjoy this. Fred wasn't at all Velma's type, but she supposed if you were haunting a desolate bog you weren't going to be particularly discerning in your catch.

Satisfied that her victim wasn't going to track mud into her house, she rolled Fred through a wide barn door on the end of the house and dumped him out onto the antique wood floor, turning to close and bar the door behind her before kicking off a pair of boots.

Velma sneaked up to a window on the back of the carriage house and watched enthralled as Sabrina buckled heavy leather cuffs onto Fred's wrists, clipping metal cables to a thick D ring on each one, and then walking to a control panel on the wall for a ceiling mounted hoist. Pressing a button, Sabrina and Velma watched from opposite sides of the glass as Fred's naked body was pulled up until only his toes touched the ground.

Her heart pounding, Velma could not believe what she was seeing, and how she was responding. She suddenly gasped, having been so deeply engrossed that she had been holding her breath. "Ok, Velma...cool your jets. It's just Fred in there," she thought to herself, trying to stay focused.

Sabrina placed matching cuffs on Fred's ankles and clipped similar cables to each leg, walking over to anchors on the floor on each side of her victim and pulling them tight. Fred was now suspended just off the floor, his body pulled taut into an X. Despite a cold rain beginning to pelt her, Velma's hands had begun roaming under her soaked clothes, with heat blossoming from under their path. Finally noticing a chill creeping into her fingers, Velma looked for a way in, settling on a white door on the wall opposite Fred. Now she just had to wait for her chance.

With Fred secured, Sabrina approached a table on the far side of the room covered in a wide array of leather, metal, and wood bondage accessories and deposited what Velma was sure was a taser, before grabbing a thick panel gag and returning to Fred's limp form. She buckled the gag on, reached up to check Fred's hands, momentarily holding his fingers, and satisfied, began stocking a wood stove in the corner of the room. As the fire roared back to life, the witch began warming her own hands.

Velma was reassured. If you were planning to do something terrible to someone, you probably wouldn't check their circulation when you dangle them from cuffs in your living room. Velma examined Fred's body as he hung. With his arms up and suspended, his dad gut had receded considerably. While still not a hunk by any stretch, he at least looked a bit leaner. She was generally lukewarm on the male anatomy, but grudgingly determined that despite Fred being understandably underrepresented at the moment, with a little attention he would certainly be able to get the job done.

Having thoroughly objectified her coworker, she turned her attention back to the witch. Sabrina had clearly gone all in on her costume for the role. A filthy brown cloak and a floor length burlap robe draped over her body, a dirty veil over her face, and some sort of leather tricorn festooned a mat of tangled gray hair. Velma supposed it was more subtle than a pointy witch's hat, but still, she was laying it on pretty thick.

Sabrina left the room, and Velma heard the sound of a shower echo through the open space of the carriage house. Seizing her opportunity, Velma tried the back door, and finding it unlocked tiptoed inside. Momentarily panicking as she realized she hadn't chosen anywhere to hide, Velma breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of a ladder to the loft next to the open bathroom door. Deciding to risk crossing the doorway, she darted over to the base of the ladder and paused against the wall to make sure the witch was occupied.

"I GOT A BLACK MAGIC WOMAN AND SHE'S TRYING TO MAKE A DEVIL OUT OF ME." The off key singing reverberated off the tile in the bathroom. She was either unaware of Velma's presence, or she was really selling it.

Velma cringed as the witch continued to sing the guitar solo. Santana would not have been impressed. Also, Black Magic Woman? It was a bit on the nose. Now positive she hadn't been noticed, Velma gingerly climbed the ladder and laid down in the loft, peering over the edge into the large room below. Fred remained limp in his restraints, dangling off the floor. As she warmed up in the toasty loft, Velma found herself wishing the witch would leave so she could go down and play with him herself...

"What the hell is going on with you??" She thought. Fred was basically the opposite of what she was into. Outside of his American boy vibes, he was a washed up junior varsity athlete aging out of a borderline body. His cock wasn't even particularly impressive. But as he dangled helplessly, with drool cascading around the gag and down his body, the thought of having him at her mercy had Velma enthralled. She had always enjoyed holding the upper hand in bed, but her eyes had suddenly been opened up to an entire new frontier! She started to think of all the times she had stumbled onto Daphne tied up and blindfolded in some dark room, and imagined how things might play out if the situation was less fraught...

Finally, the singing stopped. The shower turned off, and out of the bathroom strode their completely nude host.

"Jesus fucking tap dancing baby Christ," Velma whispered to herself.

Sabrina was a fucking bombshell. A lithe waist and toned stomach flowed into smooth full hips and a sumptuous ass. Where she had been slouched over in costume, she now stood with perfect posture, emphasizing generous breasts and a slender neck. The scraggly gray wig was gone, and radiant waves of blonde hair now cascaded down her back.

Velma no longer wanted to play with Fred, she wanted to trade places with him!

The definitely-not-a-witch walked over to her toy table, picking up a delicate black lace mask and putting it on, before pulling her hair up into a high ponytail. Finally she stepped into a pair of towering black heels, completing a look that was absolutely doing it for Velma. If she hadn't been self-conscious about being covered in mud, there was an overwhelming possibility she would have descended the ladder and submitted herself to this goddess. Instead, she lay transfixed as Sabrina grabbed a riding crop and sauntered over to Fred.

Slapping him on the face with the crop several times, Fred began to groan and stir. His eyes fluttered open, and he found himself face to face with the masked figure. Immediately his eyes shot open and he wildly swung about trying to pull free from the cuffs. Sabrina struck him across the face again, harder this time, to get his attention.

"Enough!" She snapped at him. "I own you for the night, so let's make this simple. If you behave, this will be the best night of your life. If you don't, it will be the worst."

Fred blinked rapidly, digesting his situation, and then quickly examined his captor.

Even from across the room and up a floor, Velma could see Fred's eyes bug out as he studied the figure standing before him. His rapidly enlarging cock made it abundantly clear what his decision was even before he began rapidly nodding.

"Strongly agree. Great call, buddy," Velma thought from her perch.

Sabrina was also pleased, purring in delight at his change of heart. "Good boy...don't get too excited on me yet though."

She strode back to her table and picked up a long leather cord. Returning to Fred, and ignoring his protestation, she wrapped the leather tightly around the base of his shaft and balls, smiling as he squirmed under her touch. He continued to harden, and soon his cock was straining against the binding.

Velma could hear him groaning from her hiding spot, and was grateful his noises were covering up for any that slipped out of her own mouth. She hadn't even noticed her hand sneaking under her sweater, but nearly blew her cover when her fingers, acting totally of their own volition, pinched her nipple slightly too hard. Maybe she was subconsciously trying to get caught, but the soft squeak that escaped seemed to echo throughout the room. Fortunately, the pair below seemed oblivious, as Sabrina had begun teasing Fred's poor cock, slowly and delicately dragging her fingernails up and down it.

Without a hint of remorse, she left the poor man to retrieve a large vibrator off the table. Walking back with a cruel smile, Velma heard a hefty buzz as Sabrina turned it on and touched it to the head of Fred's cock. Velma was pretty sure that's all it would have taken for her if she had been in the sexy witch's clutches, but Fred just jumped and then strained to keep contact with the head of the vibrator as she inched it away from him. He sagged back in defeat as the witch pulled it entirely out of reach, delighting in his eagerness.

Clearly relishing her her toy's frustrated moans, Sabrina lay down on her back on a thick hide rug in front of Fred and touched the vibrator to her clit. Her face contorted rapturously as the vibrations exploded through her body. All Fred could do was stare down at his gorgeous tormentor as she moaned wildly and played with herself. Stroking his cock with the tip of one of her shoes, Sabrina exploded into orgasm, shaking and gasping, before pulling the vibrator away from her and rolling back onto the rug.

Taking a moment to recover, and continuing to savor the sight of her dangling toy, Sabrina let out a satisfied sigh and sat up. "I think this calls for a glass of wine. Don't go anywhere. That one was just to take the edge off. We've got a lot to do!" Giving him one last squeeze, she grabbed a heavy leather hood off the table and slid it over his head, tightening the lace at the base to secure it.

Sensing opportunity as the witch left the room, Velma darted silently down the ladder and grabbed the taser. She debated going to get Fred, but hearing the clink of glass from nearby, tucked herself in the corner instead and waited. A moment later, Sabrina came through the doorway and Velma pounced. The taser sparked and chattered, and in a moment, Sabrina lay unconscious at her feet.

Acting quickly, Velma grabbed two pairs of handcuffs from the table, snugly cuffing Sabrina's wrists and ankles. Rolling her onto her side, Velma elected to grab one more pair and a gag, cuffing the chains together to hogtie the fake-witch, and buckling the bright red ball deep in her mouth. She wasn't sure how long Sabrina would be out, but Velma wanted to be sure she wasn't loose when she came to. Good lord knows what that woman would have been able to convince her to do! Velma managed to resist the temptation to wake the unconscious woman and make her the same offer she had recently made Fred, and reluctantly stood, looking longingly at the gorgeous figure lying helplessly bound at her feet.

Striding over to Fred, Velma realized that the thick hood had completely isolated him from the commotion. He still thought he was waiting for his witchy mistress to return. Velma heard the faint sound of frustrated moaning from within the hood and looked down at the dark straining cock and considered her options.

Her decision making clearly clouded by an hour of teasing herself, and drunk on the power she now wielded over the painfully aroused man in front of her, Velma made her choice. Knowing she might not have much time, and knowing it would be a once in a lifetime thing that nobody would ever know about, Velma grabbed Sabrina's vibrator from the floor. Frantically peeling off her soaked skirt and panties, she knelt on the rug in front of Fred, and without any further thought, pressed the vibrator against her crotch and plunged his cock deep into her mouth.

Stars exploded through Velma's vision as the head of the vibrator touched her oversensitive clit and she went faint trying to suck in breath around Fred's cock. Determined to push through Velma clicked the power of the vibrator up one more notch and without warning a shattering orgasm ripped through her. As she convulsed she pushed Fred's cock into her throat, her nose brushing the coarse hair on his abdomen while moaning furiously. Velma's throat spasmed and vibrated around him, tipping him over the edge, and after being tasered and then ruthlessly tormented by a stranger, Fred finally got his release. Collapsing back onto the rug, Velma felt like her bones had turned to liquid.

"She may not be a real witch, but fuck me does she have a real magic wand," she reflected through a contented haze, making a note of the make and resolving to buy one the second she got home.

Velma redressed in her clammy clothing and took a moment to reset before grabbing her phone and calling the rest of the gang and the police. She managed to get Fred down and a blanket over him just in time for Scooby and Shaggy to charge through the door.

"Great job Velma, you found him!! Now where's the witch and FUCK ME WHO IS THIS???" Clearly Shaggy had stumbled upon the still unconscious form of their host in the hallway. "Wait is this the rental chick? This is who got Fred? And you 'saved' him from her? You might actually be the bigger criminal here. I mean...we don't really know what she did yet. But I'm betting you did way worse."

"Thanks, Shag. Appreciate it." Velma replied, a wave of exhaustion suddenly sweeping over her.

Daphne soon entered, followed by two local deputies, who shared Shaggy's sentiment regarding whether or not Velma had done the right thing rescuing Fred.

Coincidentally, Fred also vocally agreed with Shaggy and the police. While Velma was relieved Fred hadn't realized who had been responsible for the last several minutes of his experience, she was also getting fairly irritated by the recrimination.

Sick of being castigated for not leaving Fred dangling in the witch's lair, she queried the officers. "What exactly was Sabrina doing out here in a witch costume?"

The deputy flipped open a tablet and punched at the screen briefly. "I'm not totally sure about the costume, but looks like she is wanted for wildlife trafficking..."

"BOOOO," Fred and Shaggy both chorused at Velma, now fully convinced that Fred's rescue could have waited until morning.

"...And 14 counts of negligent homicide," the deputy continued.

Velma thought she heard an audible pop as Shaggy's head whipped back to the police officer.

"'Scuse me, 14 counts of whatnow?" Shaggy asked in disbelief.

"Apparently a couple of her animals got sent up to Maine and got loose in some lake...ate a bunch of hikers. And a couple deputies. And a couple folks from Fish and Wildlife...Oh, and then we had the two around here, which actually looks like is when the witch started scaring folks off. Maybe she was trying to keep people away from her operation." The deputy seemed remarkably unperturbed as he listed off the casualties.

Shaggy rounded on Fred, turning red with anger. "You told us this was a missing persons' case!"

The deputy stepped back in trying to calm Shaggy down. "Now, now, that's not totally inaccurate. Most of them is still missing. We just found a foot and a hand so far."

Shaggy took several deep breaths and steadied himself against a chair, on the verge of apoplexy. "Officer...what animals was she trafficking?"

Anticipating his answer might result in violence, the deputy stepped between Shaggy and Fred. "Uh, apparently they are saltwater crocs. But there's a note here says we're working with the university to figure out why they're so much bigger than normal..."

"So to be clear....We spent the night hunting for a fake witch. In a swamp full of real giant crocodiles. When actually the witch was back at our fucking cabin blowing Fred? Do I have that right?" Shaggy paused, continuing to take deep breaths, and considering whether or not to murder Fred with the police present. Deciding against it, Shaggy turned and gestured to Scooby. "Me 'n' Scoob are going to take some edibles and sit in the van."

"Sir, that's not legal in this state!" The deputy feebly called after the receding figures.

Daphne and Velma elected to return to the cabin to clean up and get some rest. As they walked up the path Velma's imagination churned and she admired Daphne's fluid form, wondering what it would be like to have her as helpless and desperate as she had just had Fred...

Chapter 2

"...So now you're going to pass the tail under the loops, pull it up and under, tie it off, and you're done! You've learned a single column tie!" Velma tugged on the rope around Daphne's left wrist to emphasize it's security. "Sorry if I went a little fast, did you get everything?"

Daphne nodded earnestly. She was seated on the coffee table on Velma's secluded porch, her friend leaning forward from the sofa across from her holding the tail of a length of turquoise rope. This was actually a little more of a refresher for Daphne. Despite her mental lapse trying to escape from the first tie, the redhead had been studying intensely in the days leading up to her lesson. She had wanted to seem competent for Velma, but so far putting what she had learned into practice had been easier said than done. "Got it!" Daphne chirped excitedly. She was suddenly intensely eager to get started. While Velma had been teaching her the basic single and double column ties, her mind had been racing trying to put together a position to try on Velma, and had settled on something ambitious just in time for the demonstration to end.

12