Daphne's Escapology Class Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velma lounged back into the sofa dramatically with her arms spread. "Well go ahead! I'm all yours!" She was straining to sound casual as her heart thundered in her ears. Was she shouting? Had she done a good enough job teaching? Velma anticipated little challenge getting loose, but the prospect of having rope and Daphne's hands all over her body was sending her libido and blood pressure through the roof.

Grabbing one of the lengths of turquoise rope, Daphne pinned Velma's wrists together in front of her and wrapped the rope around them. Giving a little slack, she created a bit of space between her friend's forearms and cinched the rope through. She tied off a knot, and in one sweeping motion pulled Velma's arms up and behind her head, tying the end of the rope to the sofa to hold them in place.

The snugness of the rope around her wrists, and the confidence Daphne had tied it with had Velma slightly taken aback. This might not be the walk in the park she had anticipated! She felt her breathing become shallow and rapid as the realization set in that she really might be at her friend's mercy shortly! This had not been part of the plan. For months she had been waiting to do this to Daphne, and now she was suddenly dizzy with excitement as her friend wrapped rope around her.

For her part, Daphne had settled into a rhythm and was enjoying herself more than expected. Feeling emboldened after seeing how pretty the first double column she had tied turned out, she quickly turned to Velma's ankles. She took the opportunity to slide a palm down the smooth tan skin of her friend's leg, admiring and a bit surprised again by the coiled muscle she felt underneath. "What on earth is she up to in her free time these days??" she wondered. Sliding the rope several times around Velma's left ankle and tying it off, Daphne grinned wickedly as she wound the end of the rope over the arm of the sofa and pulled.

As the rope pulled taut, Velma gasped and squeaked as she felt her leg being pulled wider and wider. She scooted back as far as she could as she was pulled into a half split. Daphne was not playing around! Taking her challenge a little more seriously, Velma began shifting her arms, trying to rotate her wrists in the rope. She was rewarded with a sharp slap on the inside of her thigh.

"None of that until I'm done, missy!" Daphne snapped at her. If she was going to be in charge here, she wanted to make it clear she would not suffer any nonsense. She also recognized a glaring weakness in her tie already. Velma might have actually done her a favor jumping the gun! She'd deal with that in a moment though. For now though it was time to see if her friend was as flexible as she was toned...

Velma felt the rope tighten around her right ankle and suspected she already knew what was coming next. However, that did nothing to lessen the excitement welling up inside her as Daphne pulled it wide to the opposite couch arm. As she was stretched into a wide split, she felt her dress sliding higher and higher, until the angle of her legs forced it up around her waist.

"Oh my, Velma," Daphne teased her, running a finger across the thin, pale green cotton panties. "These don't leave much to the imagination, do they?"

Velma shuddered violently and let out a moan. Testing the ropes holding her ankles she only manage to slide her butt toward the front of the sofa, rotating her hips up and exposing even more of herself to Daphne. "This was NOT how this lesson was supposed to be going," Velma thought, as she desperately tried to get a hold of her runaway body. She kept hold of the knowledge that she could quickly free her arms at any point, keeping her from falling entirely under Daphne's spell.

Almost reading her mind, Daphne had pulled several more lengths of rope from the bag. Uncoiling one, she wrapped it around her friend's left bicep and forearm, then passing it through the narrow gap between them, and cinched the rope. Repeating the process with her right arm, she broke Velma's resolve to maintain any control of the situation. Using the last two ropes she had, Daphne tied one around each of her friend's toned thighs, running them tightly over the back of the sofa, and completely immobilizing Velma's legs.

Her obvious escape route gone, Velma melted into the ropes. With her forearms and biceps locked together, and her wrists pulled far back over her head she had absolutely no recourse as Daphne dragged her fingers softly up her legs.

"Is this for me?" Daphne asked in a sing song voice, as she ran her finger over the growing wet spot in Velma's underwear.

Velma could only whimper and nod as the finger danced across her labia. She had been tied tighter than this while learning how to escape, but that had been essentially a self defense course. She had never been so intimately vulnerable, and her brain was on fire. All she could think about was how badly she needed Daphne to touch her. And the embarrassment that her body had put that on display for her friend was just fueling the fire.

For her part, Daphne was relishing the role reversal. Every inch of Velma just exuded power, but the flowing material of her dress still held a number of secrets that Daphne intended to uncover. Her friend's obvious and deepening state of desperation had steered Daphne well beyond her normal inhibitions. She delicately removed Velma's glasses and placed them on the table behind her, then smoothly pulled her friend's dress up around her head and behind her neck. As the green cotton was drawn away, Daphne was left impressed by the web of muscle across her friend's stomach. Despite all of her own training, Daphne didn't even have abs like that. She smiled at the beautiful contrast between those abs and the soft flowing lines of Velma's breasts.

Unsure what was happening once her glasses were gone, Velma let out a small yelp as she felt her last vestige of cover pulled over her head. She whimpered as the air hit her bare stomach and chest, feeling her nipples harden against the soft breeze. Velma couldn't believe what was happening on her own porch. She was supposed to be doing this to Daphne. How on earth had she ended up almost entirely naked, immobilized, and on the verge of begging Daphne for attention??

Velma jumped again as she felt her friend tracing the outline of her abdomen, then moaned ecstatically as the hand ran up and cupped her breast, pinching and teasing her nipple. Consideration of passersby and neighbors had long left the building for her, but clearly Daphne disagreed as a hand clamped over her mouth.

As far gone as Velma was, Daphne was having almost as much trouble keeping her head straight. She had neither seriously considered being with a woman, nor been particularly intrigued by bondage, and here she was having found that rope and Velma were a more potent combination than anything she had ever experienced before. Electing to just go with it, Daphne pulled Velma's panties to the side and plunged two fingers into her soaking pussy.

The shock exploded through Velma's body, every nerve firing at maximum capacity, and as Daphne began to slowly curl and uncurl her fingers along the top of Velma's tunnel, a frantic need consumed her. Her muscles straining against the tight ropes, Velma frantically tried to speed her friend up, but Daphne maintained her pace, watching the sensation build. Finally, feeling merciful, and aware that her hand could only stifle so much noise, the redhead began to increase her tempo, and touched her thumb to Velma's clit.

"Mmmmph, thngh oo thngh oo thng oo!" Velma sang into Daphne's hand, the pitch and volume of her voice rising as her friend's thumb slipped across her button.

That was all it took. The orgasm ripped through Velma in a seemingly endless string of waves. Her eyes bolted open as her mind went completely blank, engulfed by the sensation.

In a flash, the stimulation became overwhelming. No longer sure whether she was in ecstasy or agony, Velma thrashed against her ropes and shook her head. "Please! No more! I can't take it!!!"

Disappointed that it was over, Daphne relented, and as she withdrew her hand, Velma slumped forward. "I dunno. It just doesn't seem like that was a super effective means of escape..." Daphne smugly observed.

"You're cruel. It'll take two seconds. Just...help me out. I think my brain fell out of my vagina. Do you see it anywhere?" With her glasses on the table, Velma still couldn't see anything, and the loss of visual input was not helping her get her bearings. She felt like she had just ridden inside a barrel off a waterfall, and the endorphins flooding through her addled brain just added to the feeling of unsteadiness.

Her friend relented and placed her glasses back on her face, and as the world sharpened around her, Velma felt restored. Looking up at the redhead's flushed face, Velma saw a mixture of savage hunger and triumph. Truly the expression of the cat who thought it had succeeded in eating the canary. "Oh my sweet summer child...I will have such revenges on you..." Velma thought to herself as her fingers began searching behind her head. With her brain seemingly working for the first time since the first rope had touched her, she found the first knot at her right forearm and set to work.

In what seemed to Daphne to be only an instant, the bindings around Velma's arms had just seemed to fall off. Seconds later her friend's arms were back in front of her, and using her teeth she pulled the knot between her wrists free. As she took a moment to stretch her shoulders out she sternly explained. "You experienced for yourself how simple it is to escape if the knots are in reach...but still you left them right there. I suppose a more significant demonstration is in order."

She had been riding high on the control she had just exerted over Velma, relishing in the need and elation she had been able to pull from her friend, but clearly their foray into role reversal had been temporary, as Daphne felt herself rapidly shrinking back into her place as the student.

Velma rearranged her clothing and popped to her feet, feeling completely reinvigorated, and her mind filling with possibilities. Daphne had always seemed so prim and proper, but after that demonstration of vibrant deviance, Velma suddenly saw an entire world of possibilities available to her.

Picking up the small mystery bag she had brought out earlier, Velma turned to her friend, gesturing at the ropes. "Put those in the other bag, and meet me inside," she ordered. "We're going to need more privacy." With that she turned and walked through the door.

Daphne face became crimson as she considered the implications of that statement, and she began collecting ropes as fast as she could grab them.

12