Dara Leaves with Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard George say 'every accommodation' when we talked. I need a private room for a conversation and we both know every room in this building is wired. So I will use this room, where I can lock the door and disconnect the feed, and I will use it whether you are the manager or not. Am I clear?"

The manager puffed and sputtered but Sung gave him no room to maneuver. So he locked his desk and turned off his computer, then with ill graces he ushered Father and Bop out of the room. Sung called after him. "Box 810 will do I think... No other." The professor's voice - an "indoor" voice with remarkable range and authority - carried so the order was heard by many people who all looked shocked at my husband's tone to their boss, who was thus further humiliated. Then Sung locked the door, and pulled a wire from the camera. He looked at me with desire and curiosity.

"Something in the air tells me that we need some private time together my dear. What do you desire my dear wife?"

My lust was like a coiled spring, I was turned on more than I knew by how he mastered the bank manager; now I was released by his words. I did not resist a sudden urge to leap to an embrace with him, putting my arms around his neck, and taking him in the hottest, most passionate kiss I could muster. He met me with equal passion. I know I wanted to get off, but I did not want to let him go. He was of like mind, but for him it was not the first time. He had a idea.

One hand he slowly lifted the hem of my skirt, worked my new panties over the bubble curve of my perfect butt, and lowered them down my leg until I could, just barely, lift each foot out of them without letting him out of my lip-lock or his one-arm embrace.

Then he guided one of my hands to the button-fly of his pants, which I tore open. He placed my fingers inside where I carefully drew out his stiff cock. It had lots of pre-cum on the tip; enough that I used a finger to coat his entire cockhead. Then he drew my hand around his cock and started to move it; I got the idea and began to masturbate him. He was doing all this with one hand while holding me tight with the other. Somehow he got my panties into my masturbating hand, arranged over the tip of his cock. I knew what that was about, we would not want to make a big mess.

Then his free hand matched my actions; still holding me tight with one hand, his other found my very wet slit. I was soaked! It was incredible! He pushed a finger inside, I was very juicy so it was no effort, just pleasure and wet noises. Once he was in he began finger fucking me for the first time ever. He used his little finger to rub next to my clit at the same time. I was transported directly to paradise.

Since we were kissing we had not said a word, but we both knew what we were going to do. Well, It was not rocket science; I was not going to let him out of the kiss our tongues were so caught-up in, so we there was no discussion.

Along with the kiss, my pussy was very wet and I was much aroused. I did not realize how aroused until I came on his fingers after less than two minutes. Damn that was SCORCHING HOT! When it happened - he felt it coming - he kept me tight in the kiss so I did not scream. I felt like I wanted to trumpet his dominance to the entire bank, but even more I wanted to keep kissing him, so I stayed in the kiss.

About a minute later I was stroking his cock when it came alive in my hand. With my hand I felt his spunk surge through his wonderful shaft to make a big mess which was mostly caught in my panties. (Some spilled - my bad!) I kept stroking and he kept creaming. At the same time I felt his body held tight against might, how the climax went through all of him like a tidal wave. I held tight so he did not make noise. It was so fast and so hot.

Gradually we broke the kiss and he released my pussy, but not my body which he held like he had much love for me. His cock got soft, I kept my panties in place until just before he tucked himself back into his pants, then I gave his cock a quick kiss before I buttoned him up with great care. I got stuff on my lips but I stopped myself from licking it, irrationally I wanted the drop to stay there as a sign, like his mark on my body. I felt VERY naughty.

We both wiped our hands on my panties and he tucked them into the breast pocket of his expensive suit. "Perfume, for the drive home," he said. I was scandalized, and turned on both at once.

I realized something as we did this - that I loved him a little bit more. It was strange, we had not made love in the office, but by dominating the powerful man and then letting me service his sexual desire, my response was love. That seemed contrary to what I thought of as "Jane Austin love" but I had to admit it was a fact. Bop's sexual reaction had confirmed I was not the only one affected. Strange.

"Thank you wife," he said with great feeling. "That was very good for me to give and receive. Unfortunately I am afraid you will be underdressed and subject to a draft for a time." I had to giggle at that.

"You made him your bitch... and now you have taken some more of my heart. You are a very masterful man, and I am happy you will be my master. I would walk naked and unashamed beside you if that was your wish."

"No my dear, my surrender was to you. You own me now, you must know that." The words filled my heart with feeling. We kissed again, sharing that hint of flavor from my lips (he smiled at the taste), then made ourselves presentable - well, as presentable as we could; we really needed industrial cologne or something. He plugged the camera back in and opened the door just as the bitched bank manager (for that was how I saw him now) was walking back with Father and Bop. Standing, blocking the man's way back into his own office, Sung asked Father if we were set, and when they replied that all was well Sung thanked the manager and bid him good day. Sung crossed his hand behind his back, he did not shake hands, the manager did not deserve my perfume which the hand held. When the manager stepped aside, giving way, we trooped out.

The guards nodded with respect as we passed, they knew who was in charge today.

Sung later explained to me that the naughty thing we had done was going to be obvious to the manager's nose, and that pheromones - powerful invisible scents - would linger all day even if he could not quite identify them. If the manager had a woman among the bank employees, she was sure to get screwed in there today, likely more than once. If he did not have a woman he was likely to recruit one or more, starting with his secretary who would hate him for it because she knew how he was dominated and now she had to settle for him. But maybe she would also pity him. Either way, he hoped she liked what she would get, then wondered if the manager would remember to disconnect the camera after. From the lack of dust on the wire and the connector it was pretty clear it was unhooked regularly.

Once we were out of the bank Sung called George on his cell phone. He "confirmed the prior report," and said a bit more but that was all I could make out.

We left the bank 48 minutes after we entered. Father had a checking account with a great deal of money in it, and it was all available today. Father and Bop each had 3 cards that were the keys to this fortune, plus a junior banker officer was delegated to help them on any matter that arose, including collecting their bank-related mail and holding it for their convenience.

My husband explained that George, the Turk, Bennie and some other officers for this bank would be attending his seminar next week, just like last year. His lectures were critical for them to get the latest news from the US, as it affected their international transactions plus their own central bank which took their cues from the US. He mentioned that several of the bankers told him he should marry a Thai girl because they were the best in the world and now that he had taken the advice he was sure there would be some very adult surprises at the next seminar, and a change in their adult after-hours activities. "These men have to play, just like anyone else. They will change the game, but not the rules."

Father nodded, he knew of such things.

-

The next stop was a grocery store. There Bop took the lead, as she knew our inventory. Father said that she should get meat and fish for the family, things she could cook, but otherwise he gave her a completely free hand. She wrote her first check, she could hardly believe they took it with just the bank card for ID. Plus they were so nice about it, like it was their pleasure not to deal with dirty cash! They even asked her if she wanted cash back, and they said it like it would make them feel good to give it to her. They urged her to please return soon, like it was a pleasure for them to see her now that she had nice clothes. Plus they were amazed at how cute the twins were! Bop could not stop going on about how it was a different world now, a world she did not know existed.

Next we stopped at a car dealer/rental place for a one-week rental with a option for a second week at a reduced rate. That was only possible for Father, who had no credit history, because the huge account at the bank was listed as "all available." The guy there pointed to a new Lexus. But Father picked out an inexpensive older Toyota SUV. When he had the key Father smiled and said he felt like a free man for the first time since his wife died. (Father had worked on Toyotas part time for an uncle before and after the military. Maybe those cars were 'borrowed' by the uncle who was now in jail.) Sung stressed he would have to find work, but the wolf had been turned from his door for a time, and he no longer had to walk to feed his family.

We all went home for my last meal in the house. There was a new treat in one of the bags from the grocery, "Eskimo Pies" for all. Bop declared that these were to be eaten first, "so they don't melt." She bought it as an impulse; we had never had one, but she really wanted to try one since she was 6. Now she had a chance. The twins loved them. They told me privately that maybe "the new sheriff in town" wasn't so bad. But they still liked the old one better. I kissed them both, it was so good to see them smile after eating something good.

Father and Sung talked. With his SUV Father would look, starting this afternoon, for a new home and a job. With the factory closed, and the stores out of business, it would be tough if he stayed in the area. Other men with families might be looking at our house after their rent ran out. Bop kept the computer to help him and Sung said she could use the hot spot for as long as she needed. Dad talked about moving to another city, possibly in the west or south. Sung explained to me that the amount he gave my Father was not the full price, instead there would be monthly deposits over the next five years so Father could not lose the full amount, as some men might. This was agreed. That tied into the house loan document from the bank, my price would help buy a house with monthly payments listed as "consulting income." I thought that was very wise and considerate of my new husband.

For the next few weeks Sung and I would be in Bangkok, he gave Bop and me a schedule of when he would be busy so I would be free if anyone wanted to visit. There was contact information, Sung was staying in a residence hotel and the seminars were at banks nearby. Those times when Sung was free he had plans for me, things like medical appointments plus getting outfitted as a faculty wife, including a real ring. (He used his parent's rings for the ceremony.) After that we would be in Hong Kong and effectively unreachable except by phone and email.

That was when Father mentioned that he had walked to China. (China and Thailand do not share a border.) Sung asked, half kiddingly, "Alone or with friends?"

"One of each," Father said, "two different routes, once through Burma and once the other way. The first time I went alone, the second time I commanded a squad of 6 men. Both times we forgot our uniforms."

"It is not called 'Burma' anymore."

"It was then. But I don't think I would go that way today; there are more wild animals now - the two-legged kind."

I spent a few more words with Bop, including telling her the "down below" haircut was very well received and greatly rewarded (she blushed), plus I stressing that my study of English was part of what made this work. I looked at the twins. Thai students are taught English and computer skills, but most did not learn it well. English was my best subject and it got me a rich English-speaking husband. Bop said, "lesson learned," bowed, and promised to keep the twins at their books. I said that their older sister also needed attention, she was not to follow my example and drop out of school. I could not promise, but a Chinese university might be possible. Or maybe one in America.

"Maybe a university in Wisconsin?" Bop asked in surprise and wonder.

"They have many," I answered. "More than I can count on fingers and toes." I had looked it up. Bop cried at that, Father and the twins wondered what it was about. But we both knew Father would surely burst with pride if that happened. She promised she would work harder than ever.

Bop had access to email, I said I would see what I could do in that regard. I mentioned that Father and the twins should probably learn to use the computer too. She agreed to hide my files - text and naked pictures - from other eyes.

It was a tearful good bye when we loaded my few things into the Nissan. The twins finally realized the time was here, I was leaving and they had a hard time letting go. I stressed the importance of being good in school; if they were good maybe they could join me someday. "It would help to know both English and Chinese," I said. They nodded agreement. I would let Bop mention Wisconsin.

-

Chapter 7.

Bangkok

After our early lunch with the family, we were off to Bangkok where I would train for my new life as a full-time faculty wife. Sung figured a four or five hour drive with a one-hour stop in the regional capital, where I was born, to get some documents I would need. Then we would also stop at our government building when we got to Bangkok. The surprise was that it was the USA government building, with those famous hard and handsome US Marines on guard. That was now my government!

I wept. Honestly, the only thing that could have impressed me more would be a stop at the Royal Palace, and I was not sure that would top the Embassy stop we made. I was allowed to go inside and made to feel welcome!

However, before that, as we were on the road I felt I had to ask Cara something.

"My sister heard some unexpected noises last night."

"Weddings always put me in a mood; two young lovers exploring love for the first time... it is very stirring. Your Father is a very kind, and naturally helpful man. He accompanied me to the sauna. In a sauna, clothing is not worn. But you should know that, while arousal is possible, sex is not possible... there. Do you really want to know more details than that?"

"I guess, when you phrase it that way, maybe I should not, as you have answered my first question. But I must ask, since I see that you wear a ring... aren't you married?"

"Ah... That explains the confusion. I forget sometimes. The answer is... sort of, but not entirely. I am married but legally separated from my husband, it is an important distinction, part of the divorce process in California where people are not sure about anything. Like your temporary marriage, but at the other end. The court gives the couple permission to live apart in all ways as if we were divorced, but it is not final, that takes time and is irrevocable. So we can change our minds, because those who make the laws think that might happen. Your husband is to blame as much as anyone else. But not how you might think... it is his wallet that is too big. By the way, the latin term used in the law for separation translates to 'separate in bed and board' which means we have the right to sleep with others and keep our own money."

I always thought one was married or not married, this "separated" was new to me. But we were talking about California, so things were different. Also, I was in a temporary marriage, so I guess other types were possible. Then saying Sung was to blame, followed by the comment about money took me someplace else so now I was really confused. "I would think that money is a good thing."

"Well, I think so, but... Let me back up. My husband is five years older than me. He has a PhD and is a full professor in Cultural Anthropology, which is his great pride and the thing that gives his life value. Now, you must realize that Cultural Anthropology is essentially a made-up science as they have no solid evidence, no useful theories, no testable hypotheses, only artful speculations based on the tiniest of clues; they effectively write drama and call it history based on shards of old broken chamber pots and pass it off as science when enough of them agree that they - the folks who agree - are important. He is paid a very small amount despite his great status... even the janitors are paid more... and the only reason he fills his classes is because the university requires students to take a number of these useless, never-get-a-job soft-science classes to keep people like him employed. Students who don't know better, or have a convenient hole in their schedule, take his class. The most depressing part is that he has no students who are majors in his area, his last was 5 years ago and she dropped out because of Organic Chemistry.

"On the other hand, my cousin Sung here has a new PhD and no status, but in the US he would be paid 4 times as much as my husband. He gets even more in Hong Kong. This side gig will pay him more than my husband makes in a year. So you see, the academic community has made a choice of what is valuable. Anyways, when Sung got the side gig he asked if I wanted a PA job for half a semester, to get him up and running. His school would pay me about 10% more than my husband makes, plus they would provide free housing. Sung knew I always wanted to visit Hong Kong, which is the most expensive housing in the world, and to have his school pay for my room plus a salary was too good to pass up."

"That sounds like your good fortune," I said. "What is your husband's problem, besides missing you, of course."

"Missing me was not an issue, but the money thing wounded his pride. My husband went ballistic, he claimed Sung and I were destroying traditional education. How could I argue? We were guilty as charged because his 'traditional' field is useless in California's declining, tech-forward economy. It is poison to any career path. So when he threw a fit I took the job on an open ended appointment. In reply my husband started divorce proceedings which led to our legal separation. When my husband sees reason I will go back. Or when the job ends I may go someplace else. Whatever. In any event I hide my wages and wealth from him, so he does not feel too bad. No need to kick him when he is down."

Sung had to modify that. "Actually, not telling him about your money means he imagines things, and his imagination scares hit terribly. But really, it is a lose-lose situation no matter what you do."

She paused a moment, put her head back, and closed her eyes. When the moment was over she looked at me and said, "Let me say one other thing about your father. Please don't take offense... but 'wow!' I will miss him."

I really did not have a response to that, so I changed the subject.

"Excuse me for asking this but my husband said his parents..."

"An open marriage? Yes, we did too. In California schools, in some departments all marriages are effectively open; it is the culture. Some couples opt out, if you both say 'no thank you' often enough people stop asking. Most couples either admit it or they lie to themselves about it when going into another's bed, and lying to yourself is such a dreadful waste of energy. Cultural Anthro was open, after my plastic surgery I was more popular than my husband but he was okay with that as long as he got a few young bits because of his iota of power. Finance isn't open because there is too much money at stake. In California the only ones who really get rich are divorce lawyers. It is not worth the lawyer's time to chase us in social sciences, because we have no money. But a guy like Sung? Lawyers are always on the look-out for business faculty, they are the only creatures in the world who can act like economists and accountants are interesting. They pay people to provide names of married people with money. If you live there they will contact you out of the blue, and being slimy lawyers, they will not do it honestly. Instead they will invite you to join a wine-tasting club, a clothes shopping club, or a regular card game. Then a beach party or a cruise. Who can say no? We are social animals after all... well, maybe not lawyers. Then they go to work marriage wrecking. If they get a hint you are cheating, but are not interested in a divorce, they will approach your husband with photos, rumors and lies. If you are not cheating they can fake the photos. They are evil, vile creatures without souls corrupting the City of Angels."