Dara Leaves with Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 4 to 8 hours a day did not include dirty movies, but he had plenty of those also. Also, he had a list of his 120 favorite dirty stories from the internet that I was to read. My story was #5 on the list! I resolved to write more. He thought maybe my next story could be about an American girl who likes sex. I thought of adding a part 2 to the story I wrote, and he endorsed that also. I started making notes. He said that I must be as realistic as my first story. It wasn't. He knew, but he said the audience liked it.

Starting the second day, we shopped for rings. I had to shut out the price tags, they were too much to think about. I was deathly afraid to have so much value on my hand. We went to a different place every day, it was so hard to decide and the sales people liked everything and thought it was gorgeous on me. He actually made the selection based on what I liked and didn't like. Without telling me, he placed an order for a ring in my size, with a stone that "fit the image" for his faculty wife. Then Cara mentioned that a fake "duplicate" ring could be ordered and worn day-to-day. I pleaded, my ring was sure to be so expensive that I would be terrified to wear it. He ordered me a duplicate also.

Then there was the medical stuff. We visited three plastic surgeons the afternoon of the first day. They all wanted to know what I did not like about myself. Not a favorite subject of conversation. Of course they all needed to see me naked and then talk some more while I was wearing the stupid little paper gown that sounded like it was ripping every time I moved. (It did!)

The consensus was that nothing major could be done with my body until I was well-fed enough to have a period (what joy) and my tits had a chance to assume their natural shape. All the doctors were sure that, by themselves, my tits would shape up nicely, big enough but not that big. They said placement was perfect, they could not improve it. I should come back when I was on my period, which frankly was something I had parted company with two years ago when I dropped out of school. If anything was different then (larger size desired?) they could fix it. We did not tell them we would be gone by then. Well, after all, we would be back next year.

What they could do right now was something about my face, they all said it needed just a little nip-and-tuck with a local. I said that could not do much, I had years of experience skinning dead monkeys and the faces looked the same, so how could a small nip and tuck change things? They said it could and they were doctors, not hunters. When we got home my husband made an appointment, apparently the marriage contract had a clause that seemed benign but it allowed him to order me.

The second day the doctor gave me a physical exam - I got totally naked with a woman doctor. After looking at everything she was very concerned about my "vacation" from my menstrual cycle. "This is not healthy for a growing girl!" she scolded. Like it was intentional! Well, maybe for her other patients it was.

Then we three talked about my diet, supplements, and exercise. I got a pile of handouts, like school only much more. The plan started with 15 minutes a day in the hotel's gym (always with Cara or my husband), and worked up to an hour a day in four weeks. The supplements were included in 3 small meals I ate every day in addition to supper.

Next was a day with no doctor, instead I spent 2 hours with a dentist. I kept my clothes on but it was terrible! He said I had great teeth, it was too bad they were so crooked. Big surprise! He made a mold of my teeth and then sent me these fitted plastics that I would put in to fix things. There were new plastics each week. It would take a year, with quarterly appointments. This dentist had an associate in Hong Kong for that. It was a lot of hassle, and some pain, but a year later I had to agree that it was worth it.

The next day I was back at the plastic surgeon - no paper gown this time, I just wore a tube top and slacks that cost way too much - and in a 30-minute procedure they did something that actually took only 5 minutes. I was to wear bandages for the rest of the week plus next week, when Sung was doing his seminar all day. I could not go out at all, for me it was a 10 days of exercise, eating, TV and computer. A nurse visited me twice a day to redo the bandages with ointment. My workouts were modified but still took place. When the seminar week was over we came back to the doctor for a follow up. If all was well they said that would be it for now.

There was sex every night, even during this "bandage" period. Really, during the shopping week he overwhelmed me with gifts before bed every night, and during the seminar week after the procedure I really was bored and I needed his reassurance - which he was glad to stick into me so we both had fun. He always gave me pleasure by eating my pussy first, getting me off at least once, and sometimes twice. Then in consideration of my facial bandages he had me from behind, either in bed on a tummy pillow or with me leaning on a small table or the end of the couch which was the right height. We started when he told me to wash up, he meant my privates so he could eat me silly. (The bandages made washing together impossible.) I turned off the lights when he went into the shower and he allowed them to stay off for the sex; the only light was a candle-type night-light in the far corner of the room. I guess in a way, that understanding was his best gift to me.

==