Dara Lives in Bangkok with Husband

Story Info
Slightly enhanced Thai wife pleasures her husband.
10.5k words
4.18
14.3k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thailand, Summer of 2006

This stand-alone story covers the some highlights of Dara's first few weeks in Bangkok with her new husband. Reading the other "Dara..." stories is suggested but not required. For the convenience of those who read the other stories, the chapters are numbered sequentially.

Dara has lived all her life in a poor rural setting without her mother. Her looks are such that she has always kept half her face covered with her hair. Doctors, a dentist, diet and exercise will all contribute to improve her appearance. She will also learn some skills so she can fit in as a faculty wife in Hong Kong.

Chapter 8 and 9 occur in Bangkok. All sex is between people who are 18 or older.

Chapter 8. Grateful. When the bandages come off new beauty is revealed and Dara is VERY grateful. (Both tongues go everywhere as she shows her gratitude.)

Chapter 9. The Family Moves. Dara's family stops by. Bop is curious. (With Bop in the next room, Dara is inspired to try some new sexy ideas.)

-

Chapter 8.

Grateful

I could not believe the promises the doctors made, but in fact these skilled men and women turned men into people who looked like women above and below, so I should have had faith. Also, they said that it would look better in two more weeks, when the swelling went down, but no woman could wait that long, and the bandages were no longer needed, so they took them off after 10 days.

I was stunned speechless at the sight.

It was just as they said; when they took the bandages off I saw a lovely woman in the mirror - not the girl I had been. I recognized the image as "me" except now I was beautiful and adult, which I was SO not used to. I was amazed. I could not speak. My husband was very pleased that I was very pleased.

As we got in the SUV after the bandages were off I was so pleased that the first full sentence I said was that he, "could have anything and everything from me." Cara was with us, she blushed. We had to eat supper, but 2 hours after seeing my improved face I was still giddy and eager for any manner of sex he wanted of me. He asked for oral sex, "both of us everywhere," followed by straight missionary with the lights on so he could see and praise my beautiful smile. I can't say I loved it all, but I was really feeling gratitude and affection for him so I put my heart into it.

After I shaved myself we started with a shower, my devotion and his desires always made that the natural starting point. For the first time in over a week we showered together. (The bandages were a problem before they came off today; I could only wash my face, very carefully, after my workout when the nurse removed the night bandages and before she put on the day bandages.) He started washing me.

As always, his hands were very appreciative on my body. My tits were growing and his hands showed appreciation. As expected his fingers ending up at my bottom. I posed for what I knew he wanted and he worked a finger one knuckle deep into my anus. But by this time I had read more dirty stories about DP and the like. Also, I had seen movies with DP and anal scenes. They contributed to a open mind. So I looked over my shoulder and in a breathy voice suggested, "you could go deeper in... if you wish. Maybe you are interested in probing... both holes at the same time. If you want. Maybe someday..."

I can't say I ever saw him so happy as that moment. He wanted me in so many ways, and I had just opened the door wider.

I was not really wanting such things, but I had read it plus I really felt that he was patient and loving with me plus he had given me much so I could accept some experimental discomfort if it gave him a special thrill.

He was overjoyed and tried to kiss my feet. Then he did as I suggested, first going deeper in back, really getting into me, and then going into my pussy hole with another finger. I will not say it felt good to me, but he was liked it and objectively he was so gentle that there was no pain as he cleaned me out very well. I still dreaded anal sex with his big cock (I thought of it as big because it was the only one I had seen - silly girl), but I was fine with his cleaning finger and his nasty tongue which usually followed the finger.

When he put a second finger in my pussy it got interesting. Feeling fingers moving together in both holes was a very de-inhibiting experience; I found the combination very sexy as they penetrated me and moved together in my body. I thought of stories where there was double penetration, and while I thought I was not interested in any other man I could see the attraction of being double filled - sexed and desired so completely, the fucking center of attention between two big strong men.

I knew that toys could be used in place of a second man. I wondered when I would ask for that. Also, which hole would be his choice for the toy.

Then I gave myself a shock. When I thought no "other man" my mind went to "except maybe..." while running through some fantasy ideas. My first thought - just for an instant - was some of the US Marines I had seen. Suddenly a mental image of Father - actually a younger version of my father - fucking my pussy while my husband fucked my ass - popped into my head. Fuck Me! It was so powerful that suddenly I almost climaxed on the spot. I clenched up both holes and moaned. I kept thinking about it.

My husband felt my response, he froze and tried to figure out just what he had done, and if it was good or bad for me. I could not bring myself to speak of it I just muttered "so good" to make him happy. He knew it was something I imagined, so he figured he was a step closer. He relaxed while he kept working me.

When he was done washing and playing with my body he asked me, while I was still facing the wall, to cock my hips so he could tongue my pussy and then give me a bit of rimming. The way he said it told me that he was very pleased with me. He did not have to ask twice, I presented my holes as best I could for his pleasure. His took his time, using his tongue to pleasure me front and back for the longest time yet. It became a trial of pleasure. When he was probing with his tongue in back I allowed my muscles to relax, so he got in a bit farther than ever before. I felt so bad to do such a taboo thing, like I was inviting him inside in a bad way. But on the other hand I felt he deserved whatever he wanted. I was grateful. He was delighted and enthused about "my acceptance."

That was when I steeled my mind and promised myself I would give him the same treatment, or as close as I could come. He had made me beautiful, I owed him so much. I was raised to pay my debts.

After he was done licking me it was my turn to wash him. I knew he really liked it when I washed his crew-cut hair, so I set the stool down in the shower and asked him to sit. I took my time, softly working my fingertips across his head in what felt to me like a hard massage but he said it was divine. I also washed his ears with the nails of my little fingers and his face with soft loving hands. When I stepped in front of him and rinsed the soap away, my breasts were on display. He mentioned how they were starting to perk up and fill out nicely with my much-improved diet. They hung perfectly. They were still A-cups but now they were closer to full A-cups and they might even get to the next size in a month. In any event he honestly admired my tits and declared he was well-pleased. "No surgery was needed unless I really, really wanted it." I admit I felt pretty good about his great praise for my small breasts. In response I pressed my breasts to his face and rubbed myself on him there. He made silly happy childlike noises as I rubbed. Plainly he was delighted at the action.

I felt relief, and very good about what he had said. I felt very womanly. I was fine with what had been provided to me, praise be.

When I was done with the rinse and rubbing his face my husband treated my nipples with a little focused oral affection. Suddenly the hand shower unit was not the only fluid flowing in the shower; I felt like my pussy was running like a faucet. I let him adore my chest for another few minutes - and then a few more. He wanted it, so I was greedy.

Instead of removing the stool completely when he stood up, I put it in a corner and washed the rest of his body, working down. Like him, I saved the best parts for last. His cock and balls I washed with very soapy fingers, then rinsed off. His cock went from 10% to 100% in the process, so when it was clean I got on my knees and carefully tried to take the head into my mouth. You know, it looked harder than it was, but once I made up my mind to do it I got the head fully inside. I was keeping my teeth away, and I was gently exploring with my tongue. I was not the only one with a flow, his pre-cum got all over my tongue. I stayed there for about 30 seconds. He did not move, but when I took it out and looked up he was smiling broadly. I had to kiss him, a long deep one. I know he tasted his pre-cum in that kiss, but he liked it because it was his own, from my lips.

"Would you like to taste your cum on my lips?" I asked. I really was in an expansive mood.

"I will be very pleased on that day," he replied. "When you are ready."

Then, for the first time, I whispered to him, "turn around and grab the wall," as a command. He assumed the position with a great smile.

I stood behind him and started to wash his crack. I had never done such a thing to another person, so my enthusiasm for my husband was tested. Still, I soldered on, determined, with soap and my bare fingers, followed by plenty of rinsing with the shower hand unit. He mentioned that he had cleansed himself extensively beforehand.

I sank to my knees, gulped when confronted with his moon, then began to loiter around the crinkled area, and eventually the center hole, with a finger. He was squeaky clean. I had trimmed a fingernail completely for this purpose, so finally I pressed it in and started to move it around, cleaning the inside. There was nothing to clean, my husband had indeed prepared himself well. Still, my efforts were essential to assure me all was well, that was important for the next step.

It was time for my leap, one I never would have considered before my wedding night. But first I wanted a change of position.

I bid my husband to get the stool, and put it in the center of the shower. Then he was to lean forward on it, resting his belly on the stool and spreading his legs wide, while I went to my knees on a rubber pad behind him. He guessed my purpose and was beside himself with delight.

Steeling myself, I spread his buns, extended my tongue and gently began to use my tongue against him. It was just skin under my tongue, but what it did to him was amazing. He immediately began singing my praises. His hands took over holding his buns apart. I wiggled the tip of my tongue. He sang higher, in Korean. After a few minutes - I admit it was actually kind of nice for me because he liked it SO much - I moved to stage 2. With a soapy hand I began to stroke his erect cock as I put more effort into what had become a rimming.

My husband was beyond surprised, very pleased, and stimulated to an incredible level in just moments. He asked - barely - what I thought I was doing, but his voice seemed to fail him as he gasped at the wonders he felt. He praised me, no one had ever pleasured him so.

I broke contact for just a moment and replied, "You have only one wife. She is special." I quickly licked his ball sack. He howled.

With my wiggling tongue-tip I began to press harder against the center of his opening, almost making entry, while in front I carefully stroked his cock with increased tightness in my soapy grip.

Imagine my surprise when his balls rose of their own accord - I could hardly believe that - and suddenly a great many things happened at once as he fired his cum out of his shaft. He had no control, it was all me and I had no idea what I was doing! My hand actually felt the big first charge move down his shaft. It went all the way across the shower like a crossbow bolt! The subsequent half-dozen volleys were more of the same, if a lesser effect.

I have to say, the strongest thing I felt was how his entire body shared in the climax. It was much like an electrical shock, except of course that it was not painful (despite the sound he made which was like somebody was shocking his delicate parts). A wave of intense feeling was transmitted to me, in some ways I shared in the experience just by my sympathetic contact with all the moving parts touched by the wave of pleasure. Of course, his cries echoed off the shower walls, and the convulsions of his body meant I had to be very careful in how I kept my tongue in contact with him. But I did keep that contact.

On the whole I thought it was quite successful when I finished. I stood up, lifted him, turned him and gave him a deep kiss, penetrating his mouth deeply with my tongue. That seemed to revive him, his strength came back as he returned the kiss and the hug. Arching his body backwards, with me in his grasp, he lifted me so my feet left the floor. We were both very pleased with each other.

I would say his happiness with me was higher than it had ever been.

In time I rinsed the soap off his cock and we moved to the bed. It seemed clear that he was not ready to resume his duties for the final step, but we both had a great sex toy to play with until then. We played!

He started with more kisses, LOTS more kisses. First there were regular, passionate, deep kisses with tongue and plenty of action on both sides. Gradually the kisses spread to my entire face, I felt so beautiful as he kissed my eyes, nose, and the corners of my cheeks, all the while continually whispering praises of my beauty. But then he asked me to be still, he wanted to treat my mouth like a pussy! With me staying passive, he enjoyed his play with my lips and slightly open mouth. He said my thick lips were the type of portals that every man wanted to enter with his tongue and his cock. In the pictures I sent him, it was my lips which he found most arousing; he confessed that he masturbated three times while looking at them that first night when I sent that picture. That was when I had him.

"Recall how I said oral sex was critical?" I remembered when that came up; he was willing to make allowances for anal sex, but he wrote that oral sex was a deal breaker. "I know it will take time my dear... but you have to know that I intend to fuck those lips, going 'balls deep' and cumming with my full strength there. It will not be soon. I will be as loving as I can be. But this will happen. Do you understand?"

I nodded that I did. Well, that is what I get for my natural beauty - his unnatural desires for me! Us pretty Thai girls face such burdens!

After he had his fill of my lips he worshipped my nipples. I was also passive in this. His pleasure in that part of my body surprised me, I thought all men, especially those raised in the "Double D" land of American, had their hearts set of tits that were big enough to fuck. He corrected me. "Small tits are a delight. Natural tits are a wonder that lasts a lifetime. Nipples are what counts, and your puffy wonders are beyond delicious."

"A lifetime? We have a five-year contract."

"Then I will have to please your titties enough to extend it indefinitely."

"Well, I make no promises... but I must say your work thus far seems to be..." I recalled Kai's words to me at work, so long ago "...improving. Keep it up!"

He replied with a laugh, "In terms of the 'up' business, we are making some progress there."

I looked and his cock was starting to revive, it was maybe 40% already. "I say, that is a pleasant surprise. I expected mouth-to-... ah... cock might be needed." It actually jumped to a stiffer level, 50%, when I said those words.

I assumed he would continue down my body, but instead, after spending some time on my tits, getting my juices flowing in the process, he thought we might switch places. I was okay with that.

I began to treat his lips as he treated mine, starting with conventional passionate kisses, then asking him to go passive while I thought how his lips might be treated as a woman, assuming I was so inclined. (Maybe I was on the path there.) Naturally that led to thoughts of the women I knew; Cara was just down the hall and she had showed me much kindness since we met, except she had fucked my father and I saw that might be a barrier. I was not sure how I felt about that, or about kissing her because of it. Part of me was outraged at the idea. But in the corner a tiny voice said... hmmm, maybe. Maybe if her was there too? I am a naughty girl!

Then I thought of skinny little Bop, who I had actually seen naked on occasion. To be honest, neither thought aroused me as much as my father had earlier. Soon this form of sexplay ran out of appeal. I liked my husband, but the part I liked best was not his lips but between his legs. So I moved down. At his invitation we made it mutual, I gave him my juicy pussy to delight his taste buds while I positioned my mouth for access to his cock and balls.

His cock moved to 60% as I tried to take it into my mouth again. I focused on just the head. Once it was in I was able to use my tongue all over his cockhead, licking while I formed a seal with my lips and applied some suction. Next I focused my tongue work on his pee-hole and the 'pass' in the bottom of the ridge. His reactions showed this worked well so I kept at it while he kept expanding. It was maybe 80% when it got too big and stiff for my mouth.

I started to tongue his balls. I was very careful and moved with delicacy, using only my tongue and lips on them, lightly exploring the feel, especially the softness under the skin. Sung's response was to stop the things he was doing, to our mutual delight, with his mouth on my pussy. He indicated that this area was very touchy and while he liked the effort, maybe our oral play should not go there just yet.

So I sat up straight over his mouth, shifted slightly, and commanded that "my bottom is yours to pleasure."

Like in the shower, he was enthusiastic about rimming me first, then starting the apply a little push with his tongue at the center. He made it a rhythm, rim for about five seconds, then push a bit. Repeat, with the push getting a little stronger each time. After a bit he wanted to change positions, if he was going to be serious about eating my ass, he wanted me on my belly.

I agreed, but as long as we were shifting, I said he could just flip over first so I could do his bottom first for a bit, then he could go back to me. That way, "your lovely erection will not be under your body just before you put it into your wife's hungry pussy."

"Do you still want to go that way... my back?"

"Oh yes lover, this has all been a delight. Plus I said 'everywhere' and I know you like it. I would not deny you after raising your hopes. I can't think of a better way to finish."

So he turned over and spread his legs, then I crawled between them and put my tongue to his ass as promised. This position was easier to work with than the shower had been. He was clean as could be. Still, it felt so dirty and sexy and taboo; I might tell Bop some of the things we did when she was old enough, but I could never tell her this. Even dirty and sexy and exciting and making butterflies in my stomach as the act was, the main appeal of my eating his ass was the way it excited and pleased him; today I wanted to thank him and that did the job. As soon as I started he began making pleasured noises. I knew the fine nerves were very dense, and my tongue was setting them off in the most pleasurable way possible. His body reacted, and I felt very powerful driving him to pleasure. I was not trying to get inside, but I felt his gatekeeper stretch open so my tongue was able to press in the slightest amount.