Dara Lives in Bangkok with Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since I am not like that, how shall I pay you back?"

"Oh my husband, you have already done so a thousand times over, helping my family and gifting me with so much. Plus you pleasure me every day in so may ways! I'm sure you will never be in my debt."

Silly girl.

-

Tuesday

The next day nobody wanted to leave, everybody wanted to stay another day. Cara wanted it the most, and she was very persuasive after they went to bed. Father had expected this, he left himself some extra time so he decided he could spare it. Cara stressed that we did not have to leave the building; there was a swimming pool and a sauna, plus the giant TVs, plus shops on the first few floors. Sung treated everybody to new swimsuits they would need in their new home.

In the exercise room Father, Sung and I got very hot and sweaty during my morning workout while Cara and Bop watched the twins in the play pool. Sung and I were on the treadmill and elliptical. Father was is GREAT shape, he had been living like Tarzan for the last decade, running, tracking and hunting food for us. What he did with the punching bags and the weights was amazing. He actually broke a speed bag! Yeah, he was going to be in more of my fantasies.

There were some twenty-something guys who were working out in the ring. When we first arrived they were looking at me in a bad way - that had never happened to me. They tried to goad Father into the ring, but he said he needed to warm up first. They watched him on the punching bags and the kick exercises, and lost their enthusiasm. Then when Father took off his shirt they noticed his military tats. Somebody recognized something, blanched, and whispered "kills" to the other guys.

But the one of the boys, the biggest one who looked at me repeatedly in a bad way, was extra stupid. He said to his friends, loud enough for me and Sung to hear, "but he is old." He was looking at me, and not in a respectful way. Father saw it and he changed suddenly.

Father picked up the gloves and said he was ready. The big stupid boy got into the ring, he was 3 inches taller, 30 pounds heavier, 20 years younger and in very good shape. He made a show of taking off his shirt; his tats said he was a champion. Father just stared at him with sad eyes.

They began. Father sparred for like 10 seconds where neither landed a blow. Father said something I could not hear, something about his guard. Stupid heard, then shook his head "No." He kept up his guard, but it was not effective. Father warned him again and Stupid said something about me. It was a mistake.

Father exploded, like it was one move, yet each hit was distinct. A fast kick took Stupid down, but before he landed Father's fists hit him three times, once each in the chest, the jaw and the ear. Stupid bounced a bit when he hit the mat, like a sack of meat, but did not move a muscle.

Father bowed and asked if anyone else was interested. Maybe two at a time? The other young toughs declined, they suddenly found they were needed elsewhere. They started to back out of the room, looking scared, but Father said they had to clean up. He meant their friend, who had still not moved.

He was alive, Father said nothing was broken as he was "ungrounded" when punched. Maybe he had a small concussion from the second head hit. "Oh, and be careful of his loose teeth," Father said as they carried him out, "swallowing a tooth is very bad - they come out in a bad way and bite the ass."

I had often wondered about my Father's tattoos. On the front where three large tattoos that were obviously military designs, the type used by those of a unit to identify other comrades. On his back it was different, there were three columns of stars, a total of 20 to 30, and next to most of the stars was a name or a term. The stars were colored, I assumed that said something but I knew not what. A few were Thai names. I did not recognize the other words. At the top of his back was a phrase that looked to be Latin. He never talked about his tats; in fact he was very modest and we rarely saw them.

I learned later that the stars were from his time in the service, each star represented an armed soldier Father killed in action, either hand-to-hand or with a knife. He shot many more, but they were not counted.

Father said the incident merited no words, it was less significant than the defective speed bag, so we talked about other things.

After the exercise, Bop organized the twins for showers and TV viewing while the "four adults" enjoyed the steam in the hotel sauna. Like Father and Cara did after my wedding. I was not eager to be naked with Father (I NEVER had seen him so) but Father, Cara and Sung acted like it was natural and the thing to do. Both my Father and my Husband wanted me to sit on the benches, naked in the steam, with them and Cara. I had to obey.

I had to look at the bodies of my husband and my father. My husband was nice enough, his legs showed some muscle from running and he was fairly thin in the waist. A nicely civilized body, perhaps healthier than average. I knew he owned land in Utah where he hiked and climbed mountains for many years. He had to carry a gun and once he used it to scare off a mountain lion.

Father was a monster. He had muscles on muscles everywhere, muscles were most people do not have places. His "six-pack" abdomen was a sight to behold. I had seen his kicks, he could deliver speed and power above his head. Looking at him and my husband was like looking at a nicer regular car and one of those dragsters, I think they call them "rail jobs" that they have in the US. Designed for brutal performance. That was my Father.

Of course, flaccid cocks tell you nothing about how they are when erect. My husband was very flaccid. Father was not the slightest bit erect, but his cock was stretched out and looked pretty good.

I must say, Cara looked very pleased. Her body looked very good, very lush and curvy with no obvious fat, I would say it was better than her face. She was shaved and looked sexy. Her tits were large and stood up unnaturally, perhaps that was her only fault.

We spent 45 minutes in there; after the first 10 minutes or so it did seem more or less natural. We all talked; Father and I talked about the last two weeks, while Cara and Sung told us a little about Hong Kong and California. They knew California had game animals in places, but they had never seen any. Utah had game to hunt, they had seen some things there including wolves and mountain lions. Surprisingly, they both knew about the Wisconsin air convention my uncle had been to, in a place with the unlikely name of Oshkosh-By-Gosh. They had never been there, but they had heard how it was a premier air-show, with the US showing their most advanced weapons. "Warbirds" from WWII also made regular appearances.

After 15 or 20 minutes Bop showed up. She had the twins showered and watching TV, Father had told her to join us; after all, she was now the "woman of the house" and counted as an adult. The twins could take care of themselves for a bit, he said "they had to learn." As long as it was just family present Father wanted her with us while he was giving the twins some measured responsibility.

Bop finally got to see all of my Husband and her Father along with Cara and me. She acted very humble when she came in and did not stare at anybody. She had a swimsuit on, but Father praised how she stepped up to her "more adult" role in the last two weeks; at the same time he said that the swimsuit was not appropriate.

Once she had it off Father explained. He knew she was a good girl, a modest girl, and a proper muslim. He was very proud of her. But among the family, in a family home (which the steam room was by extension), there was no need for childish or false behavior. Now she was entering a new stage in her life where he needed to trust her judgement. For her to have good judgement, she must have some experiences. Father was very sorry that my experiences were to start work, "too young and too hard." That was a mistake. He was very proud that I had done so well at the job and kept my virtue. (I was locked in a store all night with men who could not miss my femininity. But the men also knew my father and they wished to continue living without every breath for the rest of their lives being an agony.)

For Bop, Father said the path must be different, maybe more like Sung's "fine example." With that said, he let her relax in the steam.

I must say I was surprised by Fathers very high praise of my husband, he usually showed respect for nobody, yet here he actually spoke out loud to Bop as an example! Of course, my man had accomplished much in his own arena.

Cara was the one who drew Bop out a little, making her comfortable. They talked about the twins, and about cooking for the family - subjects where Bop's words were instructions to Cara. She made sure that Bop had the last word on each subject, thereby reinforcing Bop's position as the woman in the household. When Cara visited, she would be a guest, but also a family member who would help Bop around her home.

When Bop and I had some time alone later she had a much better grasp of her new position. She also said that she was sorry for being childish about some things with me. Now she was in a more mature state of mind. She said that now she had two men to compare boys too: Father and Sung. Any boy would have a hard time measuring up to those standards. But she emphasized that, after what she heard on my wedding day, she was going to keep her virginity for a few decades anyway.

That night the sleeping arrangements were the same. However, my husband was anxious for my body, and I did not really discourage him, starting with a long shared shower.

We were not the only ones who needed a shower, just before we started the water Bop entered. She did not know we were there. She had a light robe and we were naked. She immediately said she would wait, but my husband said she was a guest, and family, and that there was plenty of room. So we all showered together. We washed each other's backs, like Bop and I used to do some weeks ago. Bop washed my husband's back and I was okay with it.

We were each very quick washing our own private areas. I wanted to do more and Bop seemed to get that. So right after she was done washing she asked us to excuse her and began to dry off. However, after getting started she jumped back in and kissed us both on the cheek. "It is so good to see you happy," she said to me, "and I am so glad you make her happy," she said to my husband. "I was stupid and childish that first day when I said... well, you know. Now I see with different eyes. I love you both."

With that she dashed out, still wet but she carried a towel with her.

Before I could say anything my husband said, "Your father is such a wise man, to raise such wonderful daughters. I can see where he has guided Bop to blossom. I fear I will never match him in fatherly wisdom."

There was nothing to say after that, except whisper in his ear, "grab the wall" as we each prepared the other for where our tongues would visit. On my knees, in front and in back, I made a bit of a piggy out of myself using my mouth on him.

In bed I went all cowgirl, getting a great ride starting with sitting on his face, then ending by pleasing us both while sitting on his cock. It was my first penis-driven climax in the cowgirl position, and I loved the power of control, I could adjust the timing and the angle for both of us. In between the start and the end I switched positions, mouth and cock, regular and reverse, several times. We both had cause for words and excited exclamations, I am afraid Bop heard some things from both of us.

-

Wednesday

The next morning Bop was very happy for me and very 'adult' about things. Also, she was less flirty, and more appreciative, in terms of my husband. She said that knowing we were "a match" and happy with each other made all the difference to her. She would keep my husband's words in her mind, and not waste her time or her charms on "wasters."

To me she said, "I thought your plan was genius, but very unlikely to land a good match. I figured the boat guy would wind up being the choice you would have to settle for him to save us. But you got it all, the money we needed, and a man who treats you so right, who you can love. It is hard to believe in this world, but now that I have seen it I will try for my own good match, following a path that includes education. Praise be..."

"Praise be indeed," I replied.

She also snuck up on Sung and gave him another kiss on the cheek, with no explanation but a bright smile. Then she was off to take care of the twins. She did it in such a way as to make sure Father and Cara had some time alone together. Like that was part of her job.

Father drove off after the end of morning rush hour, heading south to a new home and a new job. They made arrangements for Cara to spend at least a week with him starting after the last Royal seminar and dinner. Sung would need her help until then, including going to the dinner with him. (It required a security check that could not be arranged for me in time. Sung promised "next year.") The twins liked Cara, she let them watch TV and made them treats. They were also aware that Father was happier and more relaxed with Cara around, and they liked that a lot. Bop, on the other hand, was still not sure how she felt about Cara, she was getting used to being in charge but she felt that with Cara around her place was less certain.

Still, now that Cara's marital status was clear Bop was glad that Father had a bed companion after so long without, and without costing us any monkey meat.

Father drove straight through, arriving after midnight at the factory where his old Captain greeted him. They spent a week in temporary housing while father worked his way into the organization. He headed both security and dispatch, working 12-hour days and getting paid lots. They settled in a new modern home.

The evening Father left, my husband went out without me, for the first time he just told me I had the evening to myself at home. I watched some TV shows he wanted me to see, bingeing on Season 4 of "West Wing" then starting "Battlestar Galactica."

Sung came back late, with his clothes smelling of booze and smoke, although I was happy to learn with my first kiss that he had not been doing either. He said we would have an early dinner tomorrow, and could expect visitors after. I should take a nap in the early afternoon, as it could be a late night.

==