Dara Visits a Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see where dancing that way with you would be interesting... sort of like public sex, but with hands only, and without showing things. "

"Yes, that is exactly the way to put it! It is a challenge, but I have heard that men sometimes pleasure a woman to vocal climax with their hands during a dance, the cries of passion excite everybody. Sometimes women dance with other women, I don't know what they do. Like I said, I have not yet attended... But I have not gotten to the sex yet; dancing is just the warm-up."

"Oh."

"Each man is given two matching small brass tokens, one with a pin to wear on his kimono and one like a coin. I understand they are common animals, from the Chinese zodiac; except they use a hawk instead of a pig and a fish instead of a rat. There are also whale, hummingbird, penguin, heron and a few others as needed. Each man wears the pin on his kimono, and drops the matching coin in a bowl. During the party the women each draw a token from the bowl. Then at the end of the party they take the man who matches their token to their bed with them. Women have the power, since they have to dance with the guy to see who has the matching token, and they might 'forget' or trade or something. They couple goes to her apartment. The guys don't know who drew them - or their wife - until it is to late to chicken out. The idea is to match men and women up at random, but that is easily subverted. Don't forget, the faculty all have advanced degrees and their spouses are educated as well, so everybody is pretty experienced. The party is always held Friday night with the spouses returning to their wives at a group lunch on Sunday, so the couples get two nights and a day together. The expectation is for a romantic dinner during the evening between the nights."

I admit I was upset about six different ways at the idea. "Now that you are married, do you expect me to attend such a disgusting and immoral party with you?"

Sung did not seem concerned. "My Dear, this year the party was two days ago - Friday - and the 'spouse return' lunch is today, so regrettably we will miss the whole... what was it you said... 'disgusting and immoral party' this year. I am so sorry my dear, that you missed some handsome faulty member getting to know your delightful body in the most pleasurable way possible. I will get a severe razzing from the guys because you are clearly the most attractive and desirable wife among the faculty. Also, many value youth, and there you clearly excel; I believe the next youngest is 7 years older than you. In fact, you are younger than any of our students, as we teach only grad students."

I was very relieved, but it lasted only for a moment. "What about next year? I noticed that the seminars are two weeks earlier, so we will be back in time."

"Yes, that puts us in a bit of a pinch, or gives us choices in a garden of delights, depending on how you view such things. First, the date for next year's Kimono party has not yet been set. After meeting people you might decide you want to attend the Kimono party, perhaps the young stat teacher from India catches you eye; I might support such a decision after seeing the hip Chinese accountant. At the party we can opt out of the tokens and still do the touchie-feelie dancing with others, you might like that. Tell me, do you consider the dancing-with-contact the same as sex? For either of us?"

I was not sure. Before the resort I would have said "no" to the dancing. Now, I could imagine the dancing being fun. Titillating. Not okay mind you, not something I wished for. But that might change, I could see some appeal and told him I might consider that part of my duty and a proper faculty wife fitting in. He laughed.

We both agreed the overnight exchange thing with the tokens was a step too far for both of us. We would avoid that.

Then Sung talked about his return visit Thailand for the seminars and the choices waiting there. "George has expressed his very strong interest... So if you come with me for any seminars he will make a strong play, and George is not a man to be put off or offended. If you stay in Hong Kong, and I am in Thailand, we may avoid that question but we will each be alone for 5 weeks or more. Also, I should mention that George is not above flying to Hong Kong while I am doing a seminar; he is aware of my schedule as well as the role hospitality plays in your faith, and he is not above taking advantage. Your escape may be to stay a few weeks with your family. Perhaps a side trip to the resort would be an option, meeting me or somebody else there - assuming Hong Kong corrupts you. Also, I might have an attractive offer to do a seminar in Singapore after Thailand - that is why I requested the date change in my contract. I am one of the few faculty members who can use my seminars as a shield to avoid the Kimono party, because the seminars add so much prestige to the school. Who can say what the future holds? We will decide - both of us, together as a married couple - when the time comes. Does that make you feel better by darling?"

I was suspicious, my husband had mentioned many options, each with bad points. The more I thought of it the more I could see where, after events at the resort, the dancing part of the kimono party might hold some interest as a social event. Also, while I was not inclined to be an unfaithful wife, I was liking sex more than I expected and it sounded like my husband might encourage me to some limited experiences which could be fun. Well, in any case, I had only one possible response. "Yes, it does my husband. I am very fortunate."

-

A Short Surprise at The Airport

Almost all of our things had all been shipped from Bangkok to Hong Kong while we were at the resort. Our luggage from the resort was checked. We only had one bag each for the flight to my new home.

As expected, we flew from the resort to Bangkok. There we had to change gates, then we had a 4 hour wait before the Hong Kong flight would board. I was surprised when we got off the plane from the resort. I expected Cara might fly back to Hong Kong with us, I knew she had a ticket.

Cara did meet us at the gate. But Bop was there also. Before I could say anything my husband handed me his phone.

It was Father. He said he had made a decision to change plans. He said first that this was his decision alone, some others had given their input but he was responsible for the choice. It was also his decision not to consult me "during my honeymoon."

When I accepted all that, he told me Cara would return to him after getting Bop and me settled in Hong Kong. "Cara will be invaluable to you getting used to the city, which was like no other in the world. But the more important point was getting Bop settled. It really boils down to her education," Father said. "The schools here can offer her nothing, she knows more than they can teach her. If she stayed, it would be easier for me, but 4 years of her best learning years would be wasted. So arrangements have been made, in Hong Kong she will take courses that she needs. She will excel, and get a head start on a brighter future. However, that leaves the issue of where she will live. She cannot live with a young bride, I have forbidden that. But she cannot live alone either, she needs supervision that she can respect and obey. So we have selected a compromise solution: she will live in the apartment next to yours, with Cara's furniture. Cara has arranged it. Cara will stay for two weeks, to get Bop settled and to guide you in household matters. You must help her, those two will not get along in a small apartment. I will need Cara back here to see to the twins; they are having far too much fun with Christian."

Yes, that I could see. For the twins and Father, Christian was the best relative to watch them because he would let them get away with murder then compliment them on the knots they used. That was not the best for the twin's future.

Of course I was skeptical about Cara's motivation in this. Father expected that, and said he could see it, but the education thing was critical. "We got the high school final exams from the local school for math, science and history, and gave them to Bop. She aced them all, she even found some mistakes, so we knew they could offer her nothing."

After that we said our goodbyes and I gave the phone back. Then I said to Bop, in a stern voice, "It seems you are too smart, so I have to be your mother for a while longer."

She looked very contrite as she first kissed me on the cheek, then said, "I will try to be as small a bother to you as possible, and I promise to be very sorry for the transgressions I do commit." Then she gave her innocent-naughty grin. Switching to Kam Mueang (a language which Cara and Sung did not understand), speaking quickly with a heavy accent she said, "Please, don't make your big strong husband spank my poor bare bottom too often."

I followed suite. "Why would you say such a thing? I thought you didn't like his face."

"But the thing is, I know he likes bare bottoms, we talked about it while we looked at your pictures." I knew sending that picture was a mistake that would bite my ass. On the other hand, it got Sung into my bed. Bop continued. "I bet he likes to redden a bottom by spanking, then he might try to make me feel better. Plus, in that position, I would not see his face, and he would have a spare hand that might find it's naughty way to... I don't know... someplace fun?" She mentioned a story I had read where spanking led to kisses on the red bottom, and eventually other things.

I could see that Bop was going to make my life a trial. "Maybe I should just send you back to Father now."

That sank in quickly and turned her very contrite. "No... please... I am just kidding. I know what Father wants, and you know I love my big sister. Please, don't send me back. I'll be good... well as good as I can be."

"I love you to, Dear Sister... even your bad jokes. But you should know, I am now a married woman, so suddenly some jokes are not funny."

"I understand. It is something you can teach me." Yeah, that would take many lessons.

Hours later we saw the lights of Hong Kong as our plane approached the airport. After we landed it was more time before we were at our new homes. Hong Kong is a very complex city, and suddenly I was very glad to have Cara along.

Cara actually went back to Father faster then expected, it was only ten days instead of two weeks and they were very happy. Bop and I knew the urgency of the situation, plus Bop was on her best behavior, but that was only going to hold for so long. She really wanted to be alone, so we both worked hard and made extra efforts.

===

This ends the first book about Dara. Book two may appear someday, but there are no promises about when or even it. I may just skip that and go right to the final book where the temporary marriage ends, "as it is written."