Our Weekend Adventure

Story Info
Invited to a getaway at her boss's private island.
10.2k words
3.74
59.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her connections at a local TV station, my wife Cheryl went from being a local artist to professional set designer in only a few years. It seems Hollywood has no shortage of cash when one has creative ideas to bring to life.

And when one executive producer saw her works in stainless steel, bronze, and glass, he offered such an outrageous sum to design a set for a national game show he was promoting, Cheryl was more than happy to make the two hour commute to Hollywood, to work for her new boss, Phil Falk.

For over three months, Cheryl has travelled between stage 16 at Paramount, various metal and glass contractors' shops, and home. Although she found the work exhilarating, she was exhausted all of the time. There was barely the chance for us to squeeze in some snuggle time, let alone a normal sexual encounters.

I knew my 45-year-old wife wanted more alone time as well, but I understood how important this once in a lifetime gig was to her. I settled for a hand job most of the time, with the occasional blowjob, whenever Cheryl was in the mood. I love going down on her, and we could each get off pretty quickly, which meant more time for her to rest up for the next day at work.

My wife would tell me how great Phil and Barbara are, as his wife often showed up with him to check out the progress. She described the couple as 60 year-olds Barbie and Ken, but with charismatic personalities, very fit, and always smartly dressed.

To be honest, I was a little jealous of her sudden popularity, but despite the lack of attention I was getting in bed, I didn't give a second thought when Cheryl told me that Barb and Phil asked her to stay over one Wednesday night. Their workday had gone exceptionally long, and using a guest room would save her driving home late and returning to Hollywood early in the morning.

After coming home late Thursday, Cheryl suggested that we put on our swimsuits and enjoy a glass of wine in the hot tub. The suggestion of clothes told me that my wife not in the mood, yet again.

While we were enjoying our wine in the sudsy water, Cheryl began raving about their opulent home. "The foyer is as big as our entire house, Al," she said. "And they have a cook, maid, and butler as well!" She went on in great detail about Phil and Barb, and how sweet they are together.

When Cheryl made a comment that Phil always finds a way to get what he wants, I have to admit I felt my first jab of anxiety. Phil and Barb had become all that my wife was talking about lately. While all of her talk only made me more jealous of their relationship, Cheryl saved the day when she scooched a little and removed her bikini bottoms, holding them up for me.

I needed no further enticement, and hoisted my petite wife up onto the edge of the spa. My 4'11", 100 pound dynamo wife sat on the edge, her bikini top still covering her 32A breasts, and her legs splayed wide for me. I gazed upon her tanned thighs and the gap between them that narrowed at her pussy. That was when I gasped at the sight of her pussy hair having been entirely shaven smooth.

"You like, Allan?" she asked, her diminutive fingers gliding along her inner thighs. I stared at the stark, white triangle of baby soft skin above Cheryl's pussy lips; and the puffy, rounded slit that used to be well camouflaged beneath the tuft of black curls.

"Wow! When did you do that?" My fingers and thumb savored the freshly shorn skin while my wife looked down at me with a broad grin.

"When Phil and I arrived at their place last night after work, Barb was upstairs with her aesthetician. She called me up and asked if I wanted to get cleaned up before I showered and went to bed for the night. Barb was getting a Brazilian wax and asked if I wanted to try it."

I barely heard any of that, as I moved toward the enchanting sight. Cheryl leaned back, rested on her hands behind her, and raised her feet to the edge of the tub, to afford me better access to her slick pussy. My hands cupped her ass globes, and her musk filled my nostrils. Never, in our twenty year marriage, has Cheryl ever shaven her bush like this. Yes, she would shave a landing strip or a well-trimmed triangle, but not this.

Upon contact with her tiny nubbin, Cheryl let out, "God, yes!" and I went to town. My rock hard 6" of cock tapped against the side of the pool as I feasted on this porn star-like pussy. Except for Cheryl's constant moaning, it felt like I was eating out a totally different woman, and that just brought me closer to cumming right there.

In seconds, Cheryl squealed as her orgasm took her over. One hand held my head firm, while my tongue flicked her clit until she could take no more. When her panting ebbed, Cheryl called out, " I need your dick!" I grabbed her around her skinny waist and lifted my wife up over my hips. My rigid cock was bouncing between her muscular thighs, straining to find her entrance. Cheryl lowered a hand and guided my flailing cock to the right place - parting the velvety lips of her vestibule. I entered her with ease, her lubricant oozing from deep within.

It had been months since I had been inside her, and seeing Cheryl ride me like a jockey on a racehorse, only made my ability to hold off from ejaculating futile. Her slippery pussy lips crushed my furry pubes as Cheryl took me as deep as I was able.

"Cum inside me, Baby!" That encouragement was more than enough for me to spill my wad. Her taut nipples scraped my chest hairs as I held Cheryl tightly while my semen sprayed inside. We kissed while my erection wilted; my cock slipped from Cheryl's warm, sopping hole.

It was time to get out of the pool, so the filters could take away the scum that oozed from Cheryl's freshly fucked pussy. On our way up to bed, Cheryl said, "Oh, I forgot to mention that Phil and Barb asked if you could come up with me tomorrow. They want to take us to the beach for the weekend, to get some needed rest, and get to know you better. Can you take the day off tomorrow?"

I didn't answer right away, thinking that at least I would meet the new people in Cheryl's life. And a weekend at the beach did sound like a great time to spend with my wife. Maybe her new boss and his wife would ease some of my anxiety over their newly formed bond with her. "Sure. I will take a vacation day, Cheryl. It will be good to finally spend some time with you." With that we retired to the bedroom to nuzzle some more before going to sleep.

In the morning, Cheryl had some light grey khaki shorts and a matching polo shirt laid out for me. She was wearing white cotton shorts and a short-sleeved white blouse with, of course, no bra under. Her brown, puffy nipples contrasted beneath the wispy, bleached material. With an overnight bag packed, Cheryl and I wound our way up the coast highway, arriving at Phil and Barb's mansion in the hills. The long driveway led to their home; a golf cart parked in front of one of the five garages, a red Ferrari next to that, and a Mercedes convertible inside an open garage. The size of the property and the pillared fortress was daunting, yet our hosts were outside the massive front doors to greet us personally.

Barb caught my eye first. The tall woman wore a mid-thigh length, pearl colored miniskirt, and a sleeveless white blouse that billowed in the light breezy air. Barb's long sleek legs were in 5" white stilettos, which made her even look taller next to Cheryl. Her tits were huge, probably DDs, as the wind formed the chiffon to each melon; Barb's thick, pink nipples standing proudly in the breeze. I decided then that they were likely enhanced surgically, almost too big for her long, slender frame. Barb wore a scrunchie to keep her very long, blonde hair in check. She smiled widely as leaned way over and reached out her arms to hug Cheryl. I watched as Barb's bulbous melons mashed into Barb's flat chest while thy pecked their hellos.

I pulled the bag from the back seat as the women kissed on the cheek, and then hugged. When I looked back up, Phil was right in my face, smiling broadly. "Well, this is the guy who gives Cheryl her creativity!" A firm hand on my shoulder showed his comfort and power in the moment.

As Phil gripped my shoulder, I took in his body for the first time. His cobalt blue eyes sharply contrast his full head of salt and pepper hair; his face covered in an all white beard and mustache still featured a square jaw line. The older man wore a form fitting lycra shirt and shorts, which showed his powerful pecs and tapered to a flat belly; clearly the man works out at least daily to keep in that good form.

I couldn't help but smile, and offered, "No sir! Cheryl is her own little dynamo."

"You're telling me?" he quipped. "She has the energy and drive that I can barely keep up with!" Cheryl stood blushing, Barb's arm around her shoulder, and Cheryl's cupping Barb's skinny waist. It was then that I noticed how tall Barb was. She was at least as tall as my 5'11" frame. She looked even taller with those heels.

Phil took our overnight case along with the one they had packed. "Nice to meet you, Allan." Phil is only a few inches taller than me, but probably weighs less than I. As he leaned into load the bag into the cart, he flexed his muscular calves and thighs. Evan at 60, Cheryl's boss is clearly in better shape than I am at 47.

Barb left Cheryl to reach out for a hug from me. As she drew me into her, Barb's heavy breasts pressed into my chest. Phil was embracing Cheryl in the same way, drawing her petite body into him, her head nuzzled into his chest. Did his hands actually caress Cheryl's backside? Or was it just her lower back? His movements were so smooth, I couldn't be sure. Barb's sweet perfume wafted, and with the sight of my wife in a long embrace with her employer, I felt my cock nudge Barb's groin.

Barb said softly into my ear, "I think we will have a wonderful time together." Phil released his hold on Cheryl just as Barb stepped back from me, all of us sharing smiles.

With our introductions complete, Phil led us to the waiting golf cart, instead of the convertible, which seemed a bit odd, as it would be a long way to the beach from this hilltop property. Barb said, "Cheryl, sit up front with Phil. I'll sit in the back with Allan.

I got in the back seat on the driver's side, just as Barb stepped up to the floorboard. With one foot on the pavement and the other inches from me in the cart, Barb's short, tight skirt exposed her thigh all the way to the shadowy recess of her pussy. Either her panties matched her skin color, or Barb was travelling commando. In a flash, she was beside me, smiling wide, and chatting about the weather while Phil and Cheryl sat up front.

Phil pushed on the pedal and we quietly proceeded around to the back of their house, where I realized the cart wasn't our ride to the beach. A few hundred feet away sat a sparkling new twin-engine plane, on an asphalt tarmac.

Phil called, over his shoulder, "What do you think of her?" pointing to the plane. I turned to Phil and said, "Geez, Phil, she is a beauty! And you've even got your name on it." I was referring to the large print near the tail that read C-FALK.

"No, that is the registration and call sign of the airplane."

"Oh," I offered, "I thought that planes in America had an N at the beginning of the number." A friend who flies had told me that a long time ago.

We had arrived at that point, and were stepping out of the cart. Phil grasped my shoulder with a firm hand, and replied, "Allan, you can buy anything with enough money in the right pockets. I could have had FUCK instead of FALK, for a registration if I wanted. But, I did buy it in Montreal, so that is why the first letter is a C - as in Canadian."

He laughed and retrieved our luggage before opening a small door on the outside of the plane to store the bags. Then he pulled down the large door, which hinged to become the stairs to get inside.

"Have you two flown much?"

I responded, "Only in the big planes."

"Well, Allan, you take the right seat, up front. You'll be my co-pilot for a while". I ascended the stairs first and turned to the cockpit, and climbed in to the tightly packed seating area on the right. The women sat in the first two seats on the other side of the door, just behind the cockpit. Their seats faced each other, and as I looked around, I saw there was enough seats on board for eight people back there.

Cheryl faced the front, while Barb had her back to me, as they engaged in light conversation. Phil closed and locked the door before taking his seat beside me.

Phil began, "So, here are the rules, when there are two pilots. Only one of us can be in control of the plane at any given time, or we might fight for control and take her down. That means that I am in control unless I hand it over to you. So, once we get up in the air, I will let you have a bit of fun with her. When I hand over the controls, I will say, 'You have control'. You will confirm with 'I have control', and you'll be in charge of her until I call back that I have control. Does that sound good?"

"Sure. That makes sense. Sounds good, Phil."

In a matter of minutes, we were airborne and flying south over the Pacific shoreline. I asked, which beach are we going to, Phil?"

"It's on El Toro Island, just over the Mexican border."

I felt a bit of panic. "But Cheryl and I didn't bring our passports with us."

He laughed and said, "You don't need passports. It's my island. I decide who gets invited there, and you and Cheryl have a weekend pass. Now, let's get you flying!" Phil went through a series of demonstrations about how the yoke controls horizontal and vertical direction, while the throttles control ascent and descent.

Phil then said, "Are you ready, Allan? You have control." I saw his hands relax as I took hold of the yoke.

"I have control." I felt an instant feeling of power and manliness. It is funny how the male brain instinctively assesses every situation on an alpha/beta level. I was a bit nervous knowing our lives depended on me, but knew deep down that Phil was really the one in control here. I flew some lazy ess-shaped turns and really enjoyed the experience.

A few minutes later, Phil announced, "Well, you did a great job, Allan. How about we get your wife up here and let her have a go?"

I took a quick peek back at Cheryl; whose eyes were wide, and her hands were unbuckling her seat belt. "Sure," I said.

"I have control," Phil commanded, taking the yoke once again.

I climbed from the co-pilot seat and watched Cheryl get herself settled up front, beside Phil.

I turned my attention to Barb and sat in the seat Cheryl vacated, facing Phil's wife. I made myself stare into her sweet, green eyes, so as not to peer down at her humongous boobs, or peek at that dark space between her skirt and each rounded thigh.

Cheryl's giggles stood out from the otherwise inaudible talk up front. The drone if the engines made hearing their conversation nearly impossible. And with their headsets on, Barb and I carried on a normal level of conversation.

She asked me about my work, and how much the two of them have taken to Cheryl. At one point, Barb turned to look up front, and as she did so, her knees separated enough that her naked muff was in clear view.

I swallowed hard, staring at her thick, meaty lips. And then Barb turned back toward me, a sly grin almost confirming that she had given me another peek. "Looks like your wife is having fun up there," she quipped. I peeked around her to check out Cheryl laughing while Phil was adjusting the shoulder strap of her seat belt. "I love watching Phil around other women," she added.

Barb surprised me when she asked, "So, did you enjoy Cheryl's new look?" As I stammered a response she added, "She has such a cute little muffin." Having already shown me her goods, Barb was correct. The two women have very different looks down there. Cheryl's outer lips don't protrude as Barb's do. Cheryl has a firm rounded mons that, when shaved bare, shows just a smooth, soft, and puffy slit.

"It was quite a surprise," I suggested.

When Barb asked, "We really are quite different, aren't we?" she stared into my eyes and parted her knees wide. How could I not at least take a peek? I glanced quickly and then looked to make sure Cheryl wasn't looking back at us.

"Oh, don't worry about her. Phil knows how to take good care of your wife." With that, Barb raised each foot, and rested one on each of my armrests, her knees parted obscenely wide. Barb used her index fingers to peel open her outer labia, to reveal something I had only seen in porn - a long, thick, almost cock-like clitoris.

"Do you like?" Barb used a thumb and finger to stroke the nearly two-inch bundle of warm, musky meat. I felt myself growing along down the inseam of my left leg, and glanced to see if it was obvious. It was.

Barb took one heel off the armrest and slid the pointy plastic up my thigh and under the leg of my shorts, until I felt it poke my piss slit. "You know, Phil loved watching Cheryl get shaved bare the other day." She pushed her heel as she spoke, delivering both a physical and mental stab to my erection.

"He... Phil was there?" I gulped hard as I pictured our wives lying in his bed, with another female between their legs, shaving them while he supervised.

"Well, not at first. Cheryl barely noticed him while Maria was working on her." The sting of her stiletto against the tip of my cock was weirdly delicious. I didn't want her to stop, and took one more glance up front. Barb removed her heel from my shorts, and slid her body down so that her ass was at the edge of the chair. The soles of her shoes moved to press into the cushion on either side of my head.

"Why don't you FEEL the difference, Allan." With that, her hand took mine and led my fingers to the firm roll of flesh that is her clitoris. "Cheryl's isn't that big, is it?" I took a peek up front as my thumb and finger glided along the rubbery nubbin.

'No, Cheryl's is quite small," I replied. Did Barb guess about that, or did she know the answer before I said anything? My thumb strummed the length of the engorged flesh as Barb murmured soft moans.

"Have a taste, Allan."

"I, uh..."

"Do you think Cheryl would have turned Phil down if he had asked to taste her freshly shaven pussy, Allan? I think your wife would let my husband do whatever he wanted."

My cock was leaking through the material of the leg of my shorts, and Barb lightly ran her hand over my tumescence. "I think you are thinking some very dirty thoughts about Cheryl, aren't you, Allan?" I moaned at her caresses, torn with thoughts of her teasing words.

"Eat it," she commanded. I looked down at her swollen clit and juicy lips as Barb rolled her middle finger round and round the bulbous head. I pictured Phil between Cheryl's thighs only a few nights ago, eating her freshly shaven pussy; satisfying my wife orally, before he sent her home for me to fuck. I couldn't help myself.

I got on my knees between the seats and licked at the generous meat of her labia. Barb's fingers held her wet slit wide while I lapped at her pussy entrance. She moaned and said, "Suck on it!" I obeyed, taking the slippery shaft between my lips. "Mmmmm," she moaned as our eyes locked. Barb's fingers moved to her erect, pink nipples beneath the willowy fabric of her blouse, twisting each one while her face grimaced in delight.

I took the two-inch roll of flesh all the way in before Barb held my head in place with one hand. Her groans were loud enough that I feared Cheryl might look back to catch me eating out her boss's wife. My tongue fluttered across her most sensitive tip. Soon Barb began to buck back and forth in a fervor, and suddenly a huge gush of fluids spewed from her pussy, squirting all down my shirt and shorts.

Lesser spurts drizzled down my chin and throat, only widening the darkened pool of my shirt. As her labored breathing subsided, I sat back in my seat, looking down at my sodden clothes while Barb sat upright, and looked at my plight.