Darby Dee Daniels 01

Story Info
Derek buys his house and Darby Dee gets to come out.
2.5k words
4.3
5.9k
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darby Dee Daniels 01

I didn't think it would take a year to make these changes in my life, but it did. And that was the longest year of my young life. Hey folks, I'm mostly Derek and sometimes Darby Dee. A year ago, I decided that I needed three things in my life. One, a fem crossdresser name. Two, not to be invisible. Three, a house of my own where I could be whoever I wanted to be.

I wasn't positive that I wanted to identify as Darby Dee in my crossdressing hours, but I created a Chang page under the user Darby Dee and that was it. Maybe I'll upgrade my name some day if I ever get a major makeover and change my look completely.

To help myself to get noticed during my Derek hours, I decided to let my hair grow out and that worked. In other words, "buffing up" was never going to be my thing, so long straight hair it was. Point ponytail.

I was still on the bottom of the invitee list, but at least people called me by my name when they asked to borrow a $20. Of course, then they would forget that I was even at the event. By the way, I'm sending a big shout out to Tik-Tok cutie Maria G for showing me that a CD can get away with their own hair. You have become my hair and over-sized sweatshirt model. It took a while to get it just right, but when it was just right, my brunette wig went into the back of the closet.

And then came the house purchase. OMG, was that a long and drawn-out process. From finding one to submitting offers to closing in this housing market is very frustrating, but I made it through it. And here I am, sitting in a small house on Riverside Drive near the Middleton River, having a coffee on the back deck watching people kayaking. And because Riverside Drive is a cul-de-sac and my house is at the very end, traffic is a non-issue. Especially when there are only eleven houses on the entire street. This may not be my forever home, but it's perfect right now.

My house is small and I'm sure it was just a Summer Cottage back in the day. Two bedrooms, a small den, no basement, a laundry area, kitchen, living room, a rear deck and a garage. The good news is that it was recently remodeled to increase its appeal on the market and it's as good as it's going to get. My front door looks straight down the street and the river is to my right with a great view from the west side of the house and the back deck.

I immediately filled both bedrooms. Derek sleeps in the green Sea Grass bedroom and Darby takes her naps in the light blue First Frost bedroom. To me, it was a perfect living arrangement because Darby Dee is the best roommate that Derek could hope for.

After two weeks of moving and getting settled in, I finally had time to meet a few neighbors, hire a lawn service and start sending out friend requests as Darby Dee. According to Chang, there are plenty of CD's and Tranny's in the Middleton area and Darby Dee needs some friends. I'll give that a few days to brew before I take any further action on social media.

Next on the "To Do List" was to hire a lawn care service. As Derek, I didn't want to purchase a lawn mower and there is no way that dainty Darby Dee would ever use it even though it's a great way to tan those legs.

The lawn service company I hired is very unique. It's Jack & Jill's Home Services. Jack cuts the grass on his riding mower and Jill cleans the house for as long as the grass cutting takes. Jack quoted 45 minutes for cutting and trimming and Jill had a 45 minutes cleaning package to match. I liked it and signed on for the deluxe lawn and house care package. And I'm pretty sure that Jill figured that this was a win for her given the smaller size of my house. I may catch her watching TV on the couch eating cookies some day while she waits for Jack to finish trimming the edges.

Next was to meet some of the neighbors. I didn't want to knock on any doors to introduce myself so I waited for someone to step outside and tend to their flower garden.

And then I met the only neighbor I would need to meet apparently. Mrs. Walden. She's a mature woman who also found her forever home on Riverside Drive and is as known as Mrs. "In Your Business" Mildred. With only eleven houses on the street, she can keep up with everyone and then spread it around the neighborhood. I also met Miss Trudy Trudell. Trudy is around 30 and claims that her husband ran away with a college student. Mrs. Walden says that her husband just "disappeared" one day and he was not the cheating type. That was a little concerning, but Trudy promised to bring me some oven fresh Blueberry Muffins soon and I'm a sucker for warm muffins.

Within two weeks I knew the lawn care service was a good investment. Freshly cut grass every Friday morning and the house was dusted, wiped down and the hard wood floors were cleaned.

Jack is a guy of few words, but he smiles when I take him a bottle of cold water. LOL, he just grabs it from me as he drives by. Jill is good at her end of the business, but is a chatter box. She cleans and talks. And talks and talks. Yup, I nod my head a lot and smile.

I also gave my social media a good two weeks to settle down. Not everyone accepted my friend request, but my friends list is staring to grow. Based on the current level of comments that we trade, a Trap named Lizzie may be my number one friend. Or at least someone who may be willing to go out with me some night. Or day, I don't care.

During numerous phone calls, Lizzie has explained to me that she works a lot hours at a clothing store in Hillsdale and always works the weekends, so we tentatively agreed on a Monday night at Kelli's Closet in the near future. To me, that means two weeks and counting down to find the perfect outfit to wear for a night at the club. I think that selecting a Monday night will be helpful to me, I mean, us. Lizzie paused at first reminding me that Kelli's Closet has a food chain atmosphere and we may find ourselves on the outside looking in. That's when I reminded her that the Great White Sharks get their fill of meat Friday through Sunday and that it would be my treat. Hah, that did it.

As my first time to a club as Darby Dee, I would have to come up with a cute outfit that would invite you to buy me a drink. You might throw it in my face, but you will buy me one just the same. So, I took some hangers and started to pull together what I had and try to determine what I might need. What I ended up with was a Denim skirt, a tube top, a button-down short shirt, distressed leggings, a spiderweb choker, boot socks and my combat boots. I liked the look for now although I may need to pick up some Cow Girl boots and leave the combat boots in the closet.

It's Friday morning, which gives me three days to find some boots and make a hair appointment for Monday afternoon, so I sat at the kitchen table with my laptop and started searching. My hair appointment is a little risky because the saloon I have been using is starting to wonder things about me. My plan for that is to show up for my appointment as Darby Dee and see what happens. Then I logged on to the clothing store that Lizzie works at and OMG, is that quite the clothing store. Lizzie should have told me about her shop. My Friday night plan? LOL, drive to Hillsdale and find some Cow Girl boots.

Just as my eyes were about to pop out of my head, Jill broke my trance.

"I'm almost finished Mr. Daniels, but it looks like Jack will be a few more minutes. Do you mind if I sit and talk for a while? I would like to clear the air about a few things."

"Well, if you ever didn't talk, I would call EMS, so please, sit and ask your questions."

"Thanks. First, I will state that I am not judging. I am only asking. So, one, why is the back bedroom full of female clothes when you live here alone? Two, is that maid uniform for me or for you? I don't think I should wear that with my hubby just outside. And three, that outfit in closet needs a button-down shirt with a blue base and less red."

"Three, I'm going shopping tonight so I will find another shirt. Two, the maid uniform is mine. There is a rule that every crossdresser has to have one no matter how tacky they are. One, well, my female name is Darby Dee and that's my special bedroom. My turn now. Why did you try on the maid uniform?"

"I'm all about customer service, so I gave it a try. By the way, I filled it out perfectly meaning you need boobs to really wear it which is something you lack and I did not see a bra or bra stuffing material around, so what's your plan, Darby Dee?"

"Like I said, I'm going shopping tonight. By the way, will you return it or should I get another one tonight?"

"Sorry, but Jack hasn't been mowing my grass as often these days and I'm not opposed to getting help to spice things up. If he wrecks it, I will not return it. Oops, by the way, no more giving my man a cold bottle of water without a shirt on please."

"Fine, but we're good, right? We keep my secret and I'm still your customer?"

"We're good Darby Dee. Just leave a few bottles of water on the front porch in the future. Lean in towards me please."

"Why and what's in your hand?"

"One of your makeup kits. Cheap makeup I might add. It's Friday and Fridays are eye popping day. By the way, I re-arranged your undies drawers. And why am I not finding any sex gel in any of your drawers? Aren't things a little painful without it?"

I'm not sure why I leaned forward and offered my face, but I did, which tells me that I will be Darby Dee for the rest of the day and especially when I go shopping at Gary's Illegal Clothing store tonight.

"I don't need any sex lube. I am a long way from that. So, did you leave me any of the new stockings in my drawers or should I pick up more tonight?"

"Well, you're out of the sheer black and there was only one package of those Olive-Green stockings, so make a shopping list."

"Is this my shopping list?"

"Shut up and look at my boobs. The 32B bra is for you and the rest is for your favorite house cleaner. There, you have bright eyes and dark eyebrows. By the way, if you have an emergency house cleaning spill on Monday around 7 pm I will drive over and give your face a quick makeover before you go out to pick up men."

"Hah, I'll be happy if someone at Kelli's Closet says hello to me."

"Whoa, you're going to Kelli's Closet on a Monday Night Sports night? Let's add that butt lube to the shopping list. Alright, we're done for now so you can stop looking at my boobs. Besides, I hear Jack loading up the mower. See you, Darby Dee."

Just like that, just like nothing happened, Jill was up and on her way. LOL, she was stuffing that maid uniform towards the bottom of her basket as she waled and waved back at me. And there I was, standing in front of a mirror checking out my eyes on at 11 am on a beautiful Friday. I couldn't let this go to waste, so I threw on a pair of black leggings, a little black pleated skirt, a pullover and started to comb out my long hair. This skirt isn't all that, but this is my best Darby Dee look yet.

But then as my luck goes, Trudy Trudell was at my front door with a container of Blueberry Muffins. And because I'm such a sucker for fresh from the oven Blueberry Muffins, I answered the door just as I was. Darby Dee.

"Hello. I saw the grass and cleaning crew leaving, so I thought Derek was home. So, what's up sweetie? You got Derek naked and tied up somewhere in back? I'm Trudy, by the way."

"Come in Trudy. We met last week. I'm Darby, Darby Dee. Here, let me take those muffins, Muffin.

"OMG, Derek, I mean Darby Dee, WTF? SOB, my Blueberries aren't this hot."

"Your Blueberries are just fine, Trudy. Please, come in."

I figured that I would regret this, but I revealed myself to Trudy and allowed her to enter my house. I don't her big wide-open eyes ever left my face as she stepped inside.

"Thank you for inviting me inside. However, I must say that I'm a little shocked. I planned on letting you know that my back door will always be open for you to sneak in and take me doggie in my bed, but I wasn't planning on buying a strap-on so I could take you doggie."

"Relax Trudy, you don't need a strap-on, but keep your back door open."

She settled down after we chatted for a while. As she was leaving, she couldn't help herself when she just had to know if she still had it or not. She pulled me in close, traded lip gloss with me and gave my crotch a work out.

"So, Darby Dee, I hope to see you soon and be sure to bring this thing with you. I can work with this."

"Bye Trudy and remember, this is our secret, right?"

I sat around the house for a while to allow my excitement to fade before I went to Hillsdale. I grabbed my over-sized glasses, my shopping list and Jill's shopping list and headed out. I made to wave at all the neighbors as I drove down the street.

Check my Chang page and leave me a comment on the selfie where I'm holding the Blueberry Muffin.

End Darby Dee Daniels 01