The Sissy Investment

Story Info
White intern sissfied and used by a Dominant Black Janitor.
1.7k words
4.31
29.4k
42

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of another long day. Nearly 7:00pm and Colin Spencer was still toiling away in his cubicle, nearly done with the last of the paperwork one of the Senior Partners in the Investment firm he had been interning at for almost a year now had saddled him with that afternoon.

Colin had family connections that could have allowed him to side-step the internship process at the investment firm - and if his mother had gotten her way that's exactly what would have happened. Colin's father however, had not come from money and had only been an acceptable husband for the "Boss's daughter" because he had worked his way up to the Executive level of his would-be father-in-law's company. That work ethic, he had tried and failed to instill in his colossal disappointment of a son who had relied on his privileged status for his entire 22 years on this earth.

Where his father had failed however, there were other forces more capable of teaching lessons to Colin Spencer that would succeed.

Across the work floor, partly hidden by shadows and cubicle partitions was Justus Hill.

Justus had been the janitor at Freemont & Tait for over twenty years...the only job he'd been able to get once he had been released from prison.

In his youth, Justus had been an all-star high school football prospect who should have had promising college and pro career options in front of him...but he was also Black, poor, and from a broken home...in Mississippi...which proved to be three strikes against him that he could not overcome. Inevitably the presence of violence and drugs in his life ended him up in prison for gang-related crime, and he had done 17 years on the inside when all was said and done.

Now at 61, Justus retained his 6'5" frame, but the chiseled muscle of his youth had softened and been padded by a substantial amount of fat. At 300 lbs, he was a mountain of a man who ironically in his 9-5 world of White privilege and legacy partnerships may as well have been invisible. None of the snotty stuck-up snobby little shits who worked here ever gave him a second glance.

Justus knew his un-importance to the people he worked for would one day turn to his advantage, and the golden opportunity had come when he had been cleaning the private bathroom of the Managing Partner of the firm. Justus had assumed the Executive had left for the night, so he was taken aback when the man returned to his office with that little snot Colin Spencer in tow. Justus heard the MP tell the skinny little intern how valuable the information in the file he was waving around was...how any investment firm would pay millions to get their hands on it.

The MP then left the office for five minutes while Colin Spencer sat idly texting some of his friends, before the older man returned and the two left together. The valuable file...was sitting open on the MP's desk.

Making a copy of it had been easy, as it had also been to casually keep an eye on Spencer over the next few days and to slip into his cubicle and type out a brief note printed on his personal stationary while the young man was off somewhere else in the office running an errand.

"Interested to know what you might be willing to pay in order to have the whole file...here is page one to whet your appetite...CS" -- Leaving the file open on the desktop and snapping a photo with the note as well as the stolen file clearly visible on Spencer's desk would be all the leverage Justus would need to set his plan into motion.

"Uh...Mr. Tait Sir...can I uh, speak to you for a moment", Justus said a few days later to Mason Tait, Managing Partner of the firm. At least the rich fuck knew who Justus was, and when the big Black janitor had done his best impersonation of a simpleton oaf and shown him the copy of the sensitive file he had "found" in the men's bathroom while cleaning, asking if it was important...the Executive nearly went ballistic.

A search followed...an investigation...all fruitless. Colin had been one of the suspects of course, but nothing could be proven. A threat however, ensued...anyone found to have had ANYTHING to do with the copying of that file would be immediately terminated, and Mason Tait would see to it personally that they never worked a day in the financial industry ever again.

Imagine then, Colin Spencer's horror when he opened the manila envelope left for him anonymously with copies of the stolen file, the supposed note proffering the information for sale on his own stationary, and a photo of it all sitting on his very desk...along with an address and instructions to be there at 8pm sharp.

At exactly 8:00pm, Colin Spencer arrived at the run-down apartment building and knocked on the door of unit 3C, as instructed.

When Justus opened the door, Colin was shocked by the size of the giant Black man standing in front of him, but did not recognize him at all.

After cluing the Intern in on who he was...Justus cut straight to the point.

"See here...you got two options. One, I send everything in that envelope I left for you to Mr. Tait. Now if I do that well you might even go to jail -- and for sure you ain't never gonna work another day in this city. The second...well the second option is much simpler boy...from now on, you just do everything I say. That means you ain't gonna be a free man -- cuz boy -- you are gonna be my slave."

The reality of what would happen to him came crashing in all at once. He would lose his job, maybe get arrested, and his father would surely cut him off from the family and more importantly the family money. He'd be destitute. The explanation Justus launched into made the latter of his two choices equally clear and only marginally more unpalatable.

Within thirty minutes, Colin's head was hanging, and his shoulders were slumped. He was defeated and agreed that he would be the big Black man's slave. After all...how bad could it be right?

One month later....

"It's about time you got home bitch!" Justus fumed. "I've been back from the office for nearly an hour already and I'm fucking hungry! Get my god damned dinner on the table in twenty minutes or its your ass!"

Within a week of enslaving Colin, Justus had moved out of his run-down apartment and had taken over the Investment Intern's one-bedroom loft in a much nicer part of town. Colin was still paying the rent of course, but no longer enjoyed any of the privileges of ownership over his home, his possessions, or even his body. Justus now drove to work in Colin's SUV, and Colin had a brand-new transit pass. Justus slept in Colin's queen size bed, and the walk-in closet in the apartment had been turned into the slave's new bedroom with a roll-away single cot for him to sleep on. In fact, the dominant Black Master had forbidden Colin to sit on any of "his" furniture...it was now for Black men only...no white sluts allowed.

All of Colin's passwords and on-line activity had been turned over to Justus. He controlled the 22-year old's bank and social media accounts, his email, his credit cards, and his mobile phone. All of the passwords had been changed so that effectively, Colin had no ability to access money or information without his Master's approval.

The subjugation extended fully into Colin's work life as well. Every day Colin was required to print out his internet browser history, and account for every minute of his day presentable in written form to Justus when he got home from the office. Questions would be asked and failing to provide an appropriate answer or not being able to account for anything longer than a five-minute period meant he would feel the big man's leather belt across his ass.

Justus had also begun training what he called Colin's slut-holes. Two openings that Colin would learn now served the primary purpose of pleasing Black cock. Colin was straight but sexually inexperienced and felt deep humiliation at being treated as the janitor's personal faggot. Justus loved summoning Colin to the men's bathroom at work to service him orally with significant risk of getting caught, and then sending the little shit back to work with a belly full of cum. Having access to Colin's schedule meant he could time his blowjobs just before the Intern was to meet with a Senior Partner so that the little bitch would have to rush off afterward all sweaty with plumped up swollen lips just in order to keep from making his bosses wait for him.

Justus was well endowed with a thick 9-inch uncut monster cock that choked and gagged the submissive White intern while he was learning the process of being able to deep throat his Master and take the entire length and girth down what Justus had dubbed his "mouth pussy."

Ever present was the threat that Justus would turn over the faked photographs to Mason Tait, and ruin Colin's life forever. The youth knew he was innocent but had no way to prove it and prevent his world from shattering if he did not submit to the janitor as an obedient slave.

Colin had become jumpy, nervous, and extremely introverted. Just how Justus wanted his slut. He wanted a pathetic little White sissy, incapable of any resistance or disobedience. Isolated from colleagues, friends, and family. Totally dependent on him as the Master, so that he would control every aspect of Colin's existence and ultimately be able to transform him into a mindless she-male bimbo slave.

Colin did not have many friends to begin with but for those who did exist, the slave was forbidden from contacting them or even taking their calls if they rang his mobile. The same went for family members. Justus had already sent several emails to contacts from Colin's email account pretending to be the youth himself, basically telling people to fuck off and never bother him again. Justus had much bigger plans in mind though for separating his new slut from his relatives forever. That process would soon play out, but first the big Black Master needed to make further mental and physical changes to Colin that would keep him forever subservient as a complete sissy-whore.