Darcy and Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's make a deal Babygirl," I said as I moved her arm away from her luscious tits. "Daddy is going to make you cum and we will not have sex until you decide you want it. You do not have to help Daddy cum at all tonight."

"Are you sure, Daddy? That doesn't seem fair to you at all," she answered a glazed look in her eye from the alcohol and passion and need.

"Yes Babygirl, just let Daddy touch you and make you cum for tonight please. I have been dreaming about this for months," I admitted.

"Oh my god, Daddy you shouldn't say things like that. You haven't been dreaming of my fat ass," she giggled thinking I was just making her feel better.

"Babygirl, take off all of your clothes and go lay on your bed. Lay on your belly and Daddy will show you what he has been dreaming of. I promise my cock will not enter you at all unless you are begging Daddy to fuck you and take possession of your body," I whispered in her ear as I licked and kissed her neck.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered barely audible and stood and started toward the stairs.

"Stop!" I commanded and she froze in place looking worried. "Strip right here Darcy, then go to your room."

Darcy stood with her back to me and unbuttoned her shorts since she was already naked from the waist up. She pushed them down slowly off her ass until they hit the floor. Next, was her panties, pink cotton bikinis, but they looked so sexy on her. As they hit the floor and she stood, I noticed the adorable dimples. My sexy daughter had absolutely adorable dimples in her ass cheeks and my first thought was I want to lick them.

"To your room now, on your belly and wait for Daddy," I told her, "and be a good girl and do NOT touch that wet pussy. Understand Babygirl?"

"Yes, Daddy I will not touch myself," she squeaked and ran up the stairs her perfect chubby ass jiggling like Jell-O and I wanted a bite.

I walked to the downstairs bathroom, stopping to pick up her wet panties, and unzipped my pants pulling out my fat hard 9 inches and stroked slowly. I held her panties to my nose, inhaling her scent, as I imagined my daughter upstairs, her bare ass pointing at the ceiling. Was she waiting for me to come show her how a real man will make her cum? Was she touching that sweet-smelling pussy? I stripped off my clothes and washed up quickly. I wanted the anticipation to build in her, let her wonder what I had planned. I pulled on my boxers and left the bathroom.

Slowly and quietly, I began to ascend the stairs, listening to hear if she is touching herself. I reached her bedroom door and there she was laying on her belly arms raised above her head, legs spread slightly showing the big puffy lips of her pussy. I crept across the hall into my bedroom and grabbed my camera before going back to her room.

Standing at the foot of her bed all I said was, "No matter what you hear, only move if I tell you to Baby. Don't look back, only do as Daddy says."

And I snapped the first picture of my little girl naked. My cock throbbed.

"Daddy what the fuck?" she shrieked. "What are you doing?" she looked back at me.

My cock jumped. She disobeyed my rules. I was to have to punish her, my cock jumped again.

"Oh, Darcy you broke the rules now Daddy is going to punish you. This will serve two purposes, Baby, you will learn to obey and you will know what is expected of you. If you decide to be Daddy's woman. Do you understand?"

"Punish me? How? Daddy are you gonna spank me? Please don't Daddy!" she squeaked.

"Darcy, stop, lay still, arms back over your head. Slide your knees up. That's it, such a beautiful good girl."

I lightly stroked my cock, looking at her ass in the air. It spread so naturally, showing a tight little rosebud. I could tell her husband never got in that hole. I sure as fuck hope I got my way tonight because that tight backdoor was soon to be mine.

I continued taking pictures of my daughter and noticed the wetness gathering on the lips of her perfectly shaved pussy. I took close ups of her asshole. I spread her pussy taking pictures of her clit and her still tight love tunnel dripping with juices. Once my camera was put on the dresser, I spoke to Darcy.

"Babygirl did very good posing for Daddy, but you still get punished for your rule breaking. Don't fight me Sweetpea or it will hurt more and result in you being tied down. Remember I love you baby."

I climbed up behind her on the bed, her ass right in my face. I leaned in and smelled her arousal and wanted to lick the juice from both holes but first the punishment.

"Don't move Darcy. Be a good girl for Daddy," I said as I rubbed my hands on her upturned ass.

I lifted my right hand and CRACK! Brought it down hard on her right ass cheek.

"Fuck. Fuck. No. Please stop. That hurts!" she is screaming trying to get away.

Sadly, I realize I am happy she is resisting, the thought of tying her hands has me salivating, but I only give her a warning.

"Babygirl, you are getting a total of 6 spanks for disobeying me already, do you want more? Stay still or Daddy will tie you to the bed post," I said as I slam my hand down on her left cheek.

She tried to scoot away a little and I heard her cry into the pillows but she didn't try to run. Hits 3 and 4 are hard and fast, one on each cheek, quickly followed by another to the right side. I looked down and see my red handprints all over my Babygirl and I rub the heated area gently.

I see the pooled wetness between her legs and ask, "Are you ready for the last one Sweetpea? Daddy loves seeing you like this and I will make it all feel better."

My hand comes down hard on her left cheek. She gasps and cries out as the last slap is the hardest and hits near her tender ass-crack.

"You did well for your first punishment Babygirl. Your sweet ass looks so pretty with my big red handprints on it," I say as I am rubbing her ass in soft circles spreading her cheeks with each pass.

I run my finger down her crack and circle her tight pink rosebud. She jumps and tries to turn. I place my hand on her back and hold her still as I continue to rub and massage her little hole. I press oh so slightly and feel her tense.

"Please Daddy, don't do that," she begs and whimpers.

I slid my finger down into her soaked pussy just enough to gather her juices on my finger and brought them back up to massage her asshole. I could feel her tensing up and my depraved mind begged her to resist, to try and get away, so I can restrain her. So far, she is just panting and trying to tighten her little starfish to prevent my entry. I bend down and put my open mouth over her sweet asshole sliding my tongue around and around tasting her juices.

She tried to bolt out of the bed, shock on her face, "Daddy, what the fuck? That's dirty we need to stop now!" she yelled at me.

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back down. Leaning over her, my mouth closing over that delicate skin of her neck, I bite and reminded her of our deal.

"You agreed to let me show you how a real man makes you cum Sweetpea, remember? So now, I will restrain you and force you to let me touch this sexy body that I have been dreaming of fucking for months. Do you understand? I will be right back and don't move Darcy or that last punishment will feel like I was tickling you."

I strode across the hall and got in my closet retrieving a black bag that I haven't used since her mother left. I walked back to Darcy's room to sounds of her sobbing and while the father part of me feels wrong the horny dominant man part of me loves the sound and hoped that soon it would be louder and mixed with moans and cries of pleasure and pain.

I unzipped the bag and took out two cuffs that attach in the middle and have two chains running from the center that connect to the posts of the head board.

"I had hoped you would be a good girl but you will learn and eventually you will love the things Daddy will do to you Baby," I tell her as I attach the cuffs to her and the head board.

I softly kissed her forehead and added, "I haven't had to use these since your mother ran away with her bitch of a boss. She couldn't handle being Daddy's girl but I think you were made for this Sweetpea. Even as you protest and cry, your pussy is dripping from the way I have treated you," I said and she started shaking her head no and crying harder. "I will let you deny it for now but in the end, you will be begging for more Darcy wait and see."

As I admired my daughter, restrained and crying, with her pussy dripping, I crawled to the foot of the bed.

"Darcy, Baby, lay on your backdoor."

"Yes Daddy," was her only reply.

When she was on her back, I crawled up lying next to her and started rubbing her tits and kissing up her neck to her mouth. For all her crying, she still kissed back with all the passion she was before. My hands traveled over her big tits, stopping to pinch and tease her nipples, before traveling down over her belly to her hips, squeezing. I told her how beautiful she was and how hot and hard her body made me. My mouth travelled from her lips back to her neck as I talked. Finally reaching a nipple, I sucked it in hard eliciting a moan from her lips.

I smiled around her nipple, knowing once my hand reached her pussy, it would be soaked. I decided right then I would not touch her with my hands until after I was able to lick all that sweet juice from her. I kept smiling as I switched to the other nipple and began pinching and pulling the one my mouth had just vacated. After I had her moaning at my every touch, I started kissing my way down her lush body.

"Darcy, baby, you are so sexy and so beautiful Daddy just can't stop. Do you want Daddy to stop Sweetpea?"

I nearly held my breath hoping to God she wouldn't say yes.

"Daddy wants to show you how a real man pleases a beautiful woman."

"Please Daddy, don't stop touching me, it feels so good when you touch me Daddy," she moaned. "This is so fucking wrong but feels so damn good."

While she talked, I had made my way between her thighs and started rubbing them from her knees to just before the outer lips of her pussy. I lifted her right leg and began kissing her from her calf to her knee then down her thigh towards her dripping slit. The closer I got, the more she tried lifting her hips to direct me to her core. I blew on her cunt and watched her body quiver before kissing her other leg from thigh to ankle slowly and deliberately. I placed her leg back on the bed and leaned over her kissing her hip.

"Please, Daddy," she moaned as she undulated her hips.

I smiled as she begged for me to touch her soaked cunt.

"Tell Daddy what you want Darcy," I crooned as I licked that sensitive area on the inside of her hip. "Daddy needs to hear it Darcy tell me."

"Please touch my pussy," she whined in that tortured sexy way. "Please, Daddy," she begged.

"That's all I needed to hear Sweetpea," I told her.

Slowly, I repositioned myself so my face was level with her gash. Her juices leaking so heavily, you could see how they were running down and coating her perfect virgin rosebud. I blew on her hot engorged lips and watched her muscles tense with need and suspense before I put my thumbs on both sides of her wet quivering lips. I opened my daughter's nether lips to stare at the most perfect cunt I had ever seen. I ran my tongue slowly up both outer lips getting my first taste of heaven as my beautiful daughter sucked in her breathe gasping with pleasure. Slowly, I licked from her slippery little hole to her engorged clit over and over not letting my hungry tongue linger on either for too long.

"Fuck, please, Daddy, please," she cried out.

I lifted my face.

"Do you want me to stop Darcy?" I asked. "Or is this what my Babygirl needs?"

With that I pushed my tongue into her tight little love canal, tongue fucking my daughter with abandon, as she moved her hips trying to take me deeper. I licked up to her clit, swirling my tongue around it in small slow circles. I pushed my middle finger in her as deep as it would go and began fucking her with it.

"Please, Daddy," she begged. "More. Please. Oh fuck, that feels good."

Sucking her clit into my mouth, I pushed another finger in my beautiful baby. I should feel guilty, I should feel like I was abusing my only child, but her juices tasted better than any pussy I had ever tasted and I knew this was right. Maybe not in the eyes of the law or most people but my little girl was made to be mine and she would be mine in every way before the night was over.

I slipped a third finger in the best cunt I had ever tasted and started fucking her harder knowing my cock was going to fill her more than any other man ever had. Sucking and teasing her clit, I knew my Babygirl was close.

"Fuck yes. Daddy, please don't stop! Oh, Shit. This feels so good. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Daddy!" she screamed over and over and I felt her fleshy tunnel clench my fingers as she came.

I let her catch her breath while I just used one finger sliding In and out.

"Darcy, I want you to get on your belly and put you sweet ass in the air for Daddy," I said as I slid my finger out of her sopping tunnel.

Still on her orgasmic high all she said was "Yes Sir," and rolled on to her belly pulling her knees under her.

Her back arched naturally and her ass-cheeks spread just right, it was such a beautiful sight. I laid my right palm on her ass-cheeks and pushed two fingers from my left hand as deep as I could into her perfect love-hole as I worshipped her ass with my hand. Jiggling her cheeks and running my fingers down her crack not quite touching her cute little rosebud, I leaned over her kissing one ass cheek as my hand squeezed the other. I pulled my fingers from her wet warm hole and began massaging both cheeks as I kissed and licked them.

"Sweet Jesus Darcy you have a perfect ass," I told her as my thumbs ran down her crack from the base of her spine to her rosebud pulling them apart to stretch the skin tight around her hole.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered on a moan as I massaged the area above her pucker.

Her hips started moving enjoying the stimulation. I lowered my mouth once again to her sexy pink starfish flicking it over and over with my tongue. She didn't try to pull away this time, she pushed her hips back. All of her nerve endings were on fire after her intense orgasm and I knew it felt good. I took the chance and pushed my tongue gently into her virgin hole.

"Oh! Fuck Daddy! Oh my god, yes!" she cried out as I slid my tongue in her dirty hole. "Fuck, that is so nasty but feels so good!"

Knowing she liked it gave me more hope and I started fucking my tongue in and out of her faster squeezing her ass cheeks hard digging my fingers into her flesh. I know I would bruise her but I didn't care at that moment. My Babygirl was pushing back grinding her ass into my mouth wanting my tongue deeper. I was in heaven. I slid 2 fingers from my left hand back into her tight pussy as I slid my thumb to where my tongue was penetrating my daughter. As she pushed back, I slid my tongue out and pushed my thumb in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Daddy that hurts!" she yelled but not once did she even pause at fucking back on my thumb and fingers filling her holes.

"Oh baby, you are a natural, you should see how pretty you look with both holes filled with Daddy's fingers," I said to her my cock so hard it was becoming painful. "That's it Darcy, rock back on Daddy's hands like a good little slut. You love what I am doing to you don't you? You are a little slut for Daddy, aren't you Darcy?" I asked.

"I'm not a slut Daddy," she panted as she rocked faster.

I added a third finger to her twat. Her ass had relaxed and my thumb was sliding in and out easily, I pulled it out.

"Ugh Daddy what are you doing?" she asked the disappointment clear in her voice.

"It's time to make your choice Babygirl, are you going to be mine in every way? Do as Daddy says and please him the way he likes it?"

As I spoke I ran my thumb over her sensitive rosebud. Every time I made contact, she would push back wanting more.

"Tell me Darcy yes or no? Do you want Daddy to fuck you like a man should or do we stop right now? Do you want to be Daddy's Whore Darcy? Just tell Daddy what you want. And remember, there is no going back if you say yes."

"Yes Daddy!" she screamed. "Now please, please, make me cum! I can't take it anymore! Fuck me. Fuck your daughter and make me yours Daddy!"

I smiled in triumph. I knew she would submit and now I am going to fuck my baby in every hole. I slid off the bed and dropped my boxers smiling to myself because she had no idea how big the cock was that was getting ready to invade her tight pussy.

"I am not going to be slow or gentle this time Darcy, I'm going to fuck you like a whore and claim every hole tonight and you are going to love it," I said as I lined my cock up with my daughter's dripping cunt. "Oh fuck, I have waited so long to fuck you, so fucking long, before you ever married that fucking little punk. And now you are mine!"

And with one hard thrust, I pushed my thick 9 inches fully inside my daughter's tight cunt. I pulled out and roughly shoved my cock back in balls deep.

"Owww, FUCK DADDY. You are so BIG! Oh my god, that's the BIGGEST cock I have ever felt!" she screamed as I pounded her pussy over and over. "OH, Daddy, yes! Fuck me Daddy! Never stop fucking your Babygirl!"

"This is my pussy now and you will be Daddy's perfect little slut, do you understand me?!"

As I fucked her hard and fast, I pushed my thumb deep in her ass and moved it in tempo with my thrusts. Within minutes, I could feel her orgasm hit her as her cunt squeezed my cock and her ass pulled at my thumb.

She cried out and moaned incoherently as I fucked her hard through her orgasm and I knew I was about to cum.

"I'm gonna fill you with my daddy-cum, slut. Oh fuck, your pussy is perfect, shit! God, I should have fucked you before you married that bastard! Your virgin pussy should have been mine but I will be getting this virgin ass before I'm done tonight!" I bellowed as I filled my daughter with my seed not even caring if I got her knocked up.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, you are the best fuck I have ever had," Darcy said once she could breath and my softening cock slipped out of her pussy.

She started to move and I told her to stay still until I gave her permission to move. I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of my cum leaking out of her beautiful twat. I stood back up and went to my black bag again searching until I found what I was looking for and grabbed her baby oil from her vanity then came back to the bed.

I squirted a little oil on her backdoor and slid my thumb back in earning a deep moan from my daughter. I took a picture of my thumb invading her virgin hole them set the camera down grabbing what I got from the bag. It was the smallest I had, only about half as thick as my cock, but I knew it would hurt just a little.

"Relax for me Darcy, this will feel good in just a minute," I said as I moved my thumb in and out of her ass.

"It does feel good Daddy," she was moaning right before I removed my thumb. "Oh, Daddy don't stop. Please, I like how that... What the FUCK!? Ouch Daddy! Please! NO! Don't, Oh, my god, FUCK, fuck, fuck!" she screamed as I slowly pushed the butt-plug into her ass.

"Shhh, it's ok baby, it will feel better soon. Oh, Darcy you are doing so good for Daddy. How is that baby? Does it feel better when Daddy rubs that little clit? Oh yeah, that's it Babygirl, relax and let it slide in. Oh, you look so beautiful with your ass full baby wait till you see how good it looks," I told her as I slid it in fully and took a picture.

"Daddy it stings and my ass feels so full. I'm not sure I like this Daddy," she was saying as I fingered her clit. "Please say you aren't going to really put that big cock in my ass."