Darcy and Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES, I am baby, because a good little slut gives her Daddy everything he wants and I want your ass. But, right now I want to feel that sexy mouth as you clean Daddy's cock and make him hard again," I told her as I rubbed every part of her body I could reach. "Now are you gonna be a good girl and suck my cock if I let your hands free? I will not cum in your mouth this time but I will soon this load is for that tight virgin hole."

"You can untie me Daddy, I want to suck your cock and taste our juices please," she whispered.

"That's a good girl," I said and unclipped her hands leaving the restraints hooked to the bed. "I will just leave these here, we might need them again," I laughed. "Now, get on your knees and show daddy how you can suck a cock."

"Yes sir," she smiled up at me and slid to the floor between my thighs.

I grabbed my camera not wanting to miss taking a few shots at first, then decided to put it on the video setting and record it from the stand later I would label it as 'my first blowjob from my slut daughter'.

Oh, my god, could she suck a cock. My daughter swirled her tongue around my head and was licking from base to tip and back down taking my balls in her mouth and then licked back up to my large mushroom even before she actually took me in her mouth. She smiled at me around the head of my cock right before she wrapped her lips tightly around me and sucked the head like a lollipop. I was in heaven.

"OH, Fuck baby! Yes, suck Daddy's cock! Fuck yes! Just like that! Take me deeper Baby, SWALLOW Daddy's cock!" I moaned loud as my daughter tried to take my whole cock.

I wasn't fully hard yet and I knew that wasn't going to last long. I grabbed her head and pushed my semi-hard cock into her throat causing her to gag and choke. Oh, my god, I thought I was going to cum right there. She didn't fight it, she was trying to please me and that turned me on even more. I had to stop her or I would spill my load down her throat but she was a wild woman on my cock. I grabbed her hair and pulled her off my cock.

"Holy Shit baby girl, you are the best cock sucker but Daddy can't let you make him cum because I am getting that sweet ass." I kissed her passionately, "Come back up here and lay next to Daddy my good little slut."

"Yes sir, Daddy," she smiled sweetly.

She crawled up on the bed and laid her head on my chest. I stroked my hand down her back and to her ass, moving the plug just a bit, causing her to moan as she licked my flat nipple. I pushed her onto her back and crawled down her body and shoved my face in her snatch licking and sucking till she was squirming. I slid two fingers in her pussy pushing against the plug in her ass. In no time at all she started to cum hard. I loved hearing her scream "Daddy" as she came.

"On your belly, ass up, baby. Am I going to have to use the cuffs again or are you gonna give Daddy that ass?" I asked as I slapped her right cheek playfully.

"I will try not to move Daddy but you can use the cuffs if you want," she purred.

"Does my little slut like being restrained?" I asked.

I cuffed her hands again and resumed my spot lightly slapping her ass and wiggling the plug every few seconds. Her pussy was drooling again as she said yes, she liked being restrained. I slathered oil around the plug and removed it placing my cock at her slightly stretched pucker.

"Are you ready Daddy's girl?" I asked. "This will only hurt if you fight it, so relax and give Daddy that ass he has been dreaming of."

And with that, I started to push my fat mushroom into my daughter's virgin ass. It was like a vice grip on my cock and I loved it. I was just hoping I could get completely buried in her tightest channel before I blew my load. I pushed a little more and about 4 inches of cock disappeared into her ass.

"Fuck Daddy. Oh, my god, you feel even bigger this way. Oh, my fucking god, it burns like you are ripping me in two!" she yelled. Then she surprised me with what came out of her mouth next, "Don't fucking stop daddy fill my ass with your cock, make me yours, in every way! Please Daddy!"

That broke all my resolve to go slow. I needed to pound her ass hard. I pulled my cock out about an inch, then buried myself balls deep in my daughter's ass. I started pounding her hard, telling her she was a good little whore for her Daddy and she belonged to me now mind, body and soul. I could feel my orgasm building and started fucking faster and was shocked when the walls of my daughter's ass were spasming around my cock. My own daughter was the first woman I had ever fucked that had strictly anal orgasms. I had hit the jackpot, I thought, as I emptied my balls in my daughter's ass. I stayed there letting my cock soften as we both caught our breath.

When my cock slipped out, I lay next to her unhooked her and pulled her into my arms.

"I love you so much, Babygirl," I whispered as I kissed her forehead. "I am so happy you wanted to be mine as much as I needed you to be."

"I have always loved you, Daddy. That was a big problem in my marriage, he just never stacked up to my Daddy," she said and giggled adding "and that was before I knew you had such a huge cock!"

"You should have told me baby, we could have done this a while ago because since you turned 18, Daddy has wanted you to be his."

"How are we going to do this, Daddy? So, no one finds out?" she asked.

"I was thinking about that and I have enough money baby we could sell the house and move away. Somewhere where we can live as husband and wife, somewhere we don't have to hide. Would you want that?"

"Yes Daddy, more than anything," she replied.

"Me too Babygirl. Why don't we get showered and go sleep in Daddy's bed since that is where you will sleep from now on," I said.

"Yes sir, Daddy," she replied giggling.

We have been together ever since. We moved to Canada and are expecting our first baby in 3 months; a son, my first. We couldn't be happier. Darcy turned out to be naturally submissive and had one hell of a sex drive. Like I said the first time I tasted my daughter, I have found heaven in the arms of my own daughter.