Darcy Goes to Amsterdam

Story Info
Darcy's sex life gets a bit kinkier.
5.4k words
4.54
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLux
LustyLux
18 Followers

Finally, after a YEAR (wow) here is Chapter 3!

-----

Darcy hadn't wanted to take the money at first. She knew that sounded crazy, but somehow, the money felt tainted. It was her closest friends who had convinced her that going on a once-in-a-lifetime trip around Europe was the perfect way to use the money and unwind after a long battle with her creepy stalker of a boss.

When Anya opened her friend's mailbox, expecting only to see a few utility bills, she was shocked to find pictures of Darcy. They were clearly taken with a long camera lens and showed Darcy leaving her gym and getting into her car. Darcy realized they had to have been taken the week before she left for Paris.

"I thought Mr. Atkins was in jail still?" said Anya.

"He is!" cried Darcy in a panic. "That means there's someone else, a buddy of his, or. . ." she trailed off.

"What is it?"

"I remember seeing someone now. That day at the gym."

"And?" Anya urged. "Who?"

-----

"Could you please push your bag under the seat? Thank you."

Darcy smiled weakly at the flight attendant.

AMSTERDAM

The tulips festival was one of the things Darcy was looking forward to the most on her trip. She was up early on her first day, standing alongside the rows and rows of sprawling tulips. The pops of color were beautiful and looked even more vibrant since it was a sunny, blue-sky day.

Darcy took a deep inhale and closed her eyes. The news from Anya--that her mailbox had contained several new hate letters--felt far away right now. Everything was okay. Everything was just tulips.

She ordered a snack and a coffee at a nearby food cart.

"American, huh?" said the stocky Dutch man behind the register. He smiled at Darcy, revealing a charmingly crooked grin. "It's the perfect time to visit."

Darcy smiled back. "It really is. This is incredible." She turned to look back at the tulips.

"Do you need any more advice?" he asked, handing over her paper coffee cup. "Of places to go?"

"Sure!" said Darcy, brushing her brown hair behind her ears. "I always love some good travel tips."

The man looked at his watch. "Tell you what. I get off at 18:00. Let's meet tonight."

Darcy was sure her face said it all. She had only been in the Netherlands for eight hours and already she was meeting a man. The luck seemed to match the success she'd had in London and Paris, and she wondered if her sexy travel streak would come to an end at some point.

"Sure! I'm staying in De Pijp."

The guy grinned. "My favorite neighborhood. Let's meet here--" he pulled out a napkin and scribbled down the name of a bar--"at 20:00?"

Darcy took the napkin and put it in her purse. "Do I learn your name now or later?"

He laughed. "Ruben."

"Ruben, I'm Darcy. See you tonight."

She walked away with a swing in her step, excited about the prospect of a new fling this soon into her trip. Ruben was cute too. She hadn't been able to stop staring at his muscly arms and hands.

Darcy took the train back to her Airbnb. She walked into the apartment just as Anya was texting her.

"Don't worry about this shit," she had typed. "ENJOY YOUR TRIP! Send pics of hot Dutch people. Love you."

Darcy smiled at the text. The last thing she needed was to let the hate mail get to her while she was on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. She was going to enjoy her time before she had to return to the real world.

____

Calle Oche was a cute bar with fun cocktails. Darcy splurged on an expensive one, and it came to her in a skull-shaped mug with flames coming from the top.

"Oh, wow!" came Ruben's voice as he walked over to the table where Darcy sat. "You're not messing around, are you?"

Darcy blushed. She giggled. "I missed the part where there was going to be flames. Does that make me look like a tourist?" She took a sip from the skull cup.

"A little bit, but that's okay. I quite like tourists."

Ruben ordered a sensible beer, making Darcy's drink look massive in comparison. He also ordered them some nachos and tacos to share. Then she really got a good look at Ruben. He was only a few inches taller than her, but muscular, with close-shaved blond hair and blue eyes. He only had a little bit of blond scruff on his face, and there was an intensity in his gaze that filled Darcy with a certain kind of heat.

"I'm going to go grab some water," she said, moving to get up from the table.

"Please," said Ruben, holding his hand to his chest. "I'll go."

Darcy smiled and watched as he returned from the bar with a glass of water.

"I'll never get used to the 'no ice' thing in Europe," she said, laughing.

The two of them went through the background of Darcy's visit: how long she was there for, why she was in Europe, etc. It was starting to become second nature at this point.

"So what else is on your list while you're visiting the Netherlands?" asked Ruben, sounding genuinely interested. "You've seen the tulips. I'm sure you'll want to visit the Red Light District. What else?"

What Darcy really wanted to say, she couldn't. Not yet. She barely knew Ruben. So she said, "I just want to explore the city."

Ruben leaned back in his chair, one side of his lips quirking up into a half-smile. "I can help you there. And if you're tired from your travels, you should know that I'm a trained masseuse."

Darcy let out a short, skeptical laugh. "No, you're not!"

"I am!" said Ruben, leaning forward. "Let me show you."

Before they left, Darcy headed to the bathroom. She pulled out her phone to check her texts, finding a message from Oliver. Leave it to Oliver to make her smile. He had sent her a picture of his hand holding out a lacy pink thong with the corresponding caption, "You left these. Shall I overnight them to Amsterdam?"

"No," she texted back, with a laughing emoji. "Keep them and add them to your collection of Panties Stolen from American Women."

Only twenty minutes later, Darcy was opening the door to her Airbnb, with Ruben in tow. She tossed the key onto the entryway table and kicked off her sandals.

"Darcy."

She spun around at the sound of Ruben's voice, to see him stepping closer to her. "Can I kiss you?"

Darcy swallowed. "Yes." Her voice was breathy.

Ruben put his hand on the side of her cheek and pressed his lips onto hers. Immediately, Darcy felt herself relax. She hadn't realized she had been holding tension in her neck and shoulders for a long time now. Maybe a massage would be good after all...

When Ruben finally pulled away, he smiled at her.

"So... am I eligible for one free massage?" asked Darcy.

They moved to the bed, where they began to undress each other. Darcy pulled off Ruben's shirt, leaving him in just a pair of jeans. His body was fit and taut, with tight, hard muscles pulling across his stomach and chest.

Ruben took Darcy's shirt off over her head, revealing her light pink bralette. He inhaled sharply as he looked down at her body, his fingers dragging down her sides.

"Incredible," he breathed.

He reached around to unhook her bra, doing it so slowly that it made Darcy's whole body break out into goosebumps.

"Roll onto your belly," said Ruben. He didn't touch her breasts at all, which only drove Darcy even more crazy. "I'm about to give you the best massage of your life."

She was sure that almost every masseuse made similar claims, but Ruben didn't seem to be exaggerating. Instantly, Darcy could tell he knew what he was doing. His fingers pressed firmly yet comfortably into her shoulder blades and ran upwards towards her neck. His hands were large and soft against her skin.

"Mmm, you have the nicest hands. That feels so good."

"Thank you," laughed Ruben quietly. "I'm glad."

"Have you always lived here?" she asked, mostly to distract him so he'd keep going.

"Yup, my whole life. No plans on leaving, but who knows? I can go anywhere with my food truck."

"And a massage table."

Ruben laughed again. "Yes, exactly." His thumbs were pressing into Darcy's lower back as he said, "Darcy, your body is stunning. Do you know that?"

She blushed. "Thank you."

"Why did I get the feeling you weren't telling me something earlier when we were talking about places you wanted to see in Amsterdam?"

Darcy turned her head over to the other side, trying to buy herself a few seconds. "Um, I don't know. I guess... well, I had this moment in Paris, where I stumbled across this sort of sex club. It piqued my interest."

"A sex club, huh?" Ruben repeated.

"But don't worry. I'm not trying to drag you with me to a sex club," Darcy said hurriedly. She let out a long groan as Ruben's hands rolled over a knot in her shoulder. "It's embarrassing."

"No!" cried Ruben. "It's not. So you're kinky? Or...?"

"Sort of. It's all very new to me. I've always had these fantasies, but I'm just now acting on them. But again, no pressure."

Ruben was quiet for a moment, his hands still working their magic up and down Darcy's back. Finally, he said, "I think we're similar than you think. I've been to quite a few kink events in the area. I've been known to spank a few butts in my time, if that's the sort of kink you're referring to."

Darcy's pussy pulsated. "Oh yeah? Why doesn't that surprise me? These hands seem like they deliver good spanks."

Darcy rolled over onto her stomach and sat up on her elbows. The massage had been the most incredible, luxuriating massage she'd ever received in her life.

"That was amazing," she said. Her hair fell back behind her shoulders. "Thank you."

"You're most welcome."

Ruben grabbed the hem of Darcy's leggings and began to slide them down over her legs. He left on her black thong and began to kiss her way back up her body. He started at the bony part of her ankle and moved his kisses up her calves, to her thighs, and then finally to her lower belly. The teasing had made Darcy's breathing quicken, and she looked down now at the handsome man in front of her. Her pussy throbbed.

Ruben's blue eyes held Darcy's gaze as he dragged her thong off of her pussy. He let out a low hum of approval and immediately began to stroke her entrance, where she was already a little wet. His fingers parted the lips of her pussy, gently pushing inside. Finally, he latched his mouth against her, all of her. His tongue slid from top to bottom a few times before landing on her clit.

"Fuck!" Darcy cried out. His tongue was splayed out, hard and powerful against her, stroking slow circles. Darcy trembled, clawing at the bed and then at Ruben's shoulders. Her hands finally landed on the top of his head, pushing him down against her clit so that he couldn't go anywhere. A low growl seemed to come from Ruben's throat at this gesture.

Darcy came, hard and long. Her back pulled away from the bed, and Ruben had to lift his head just to follow her pussy as it rose.

Finally, she collapsed back onto the bed, panting. Her muscles were still twitching from her climax, and Ruben looked down at her admiringly.

"You're hot as fuck," he said, followed by a shocked sort of laugh.

"You are," Darcy panted. "And that was amazing."

Ruben stood by the bed, and Darcy watched as he began to unbutton his jeans. His eyes never left hers the entire time. Such eye contact might normally have felt too intense, but for some reason, she liked it coming from Ruben.

"I can be rougher."

"Yes," Darcy said, before Ruben had even finished his sentence.

Darcy got onto all fours on the bed and lowered her face down onto Ruben's cock. It had sprung out from his underwear already hard and thick.

"Fuuuuck," Ruben groaned. His hand was on the back of Darcy's head, gently holding her while she sucked him off.

It was sloppy and wet, the messiest blowjob Darcy had given in a while. It was like the tension of the news from Anya had been boiling inside of her and was coming out right now, all around Ruben's cock. Her gut was swirling with longing and desire. Spit pooled at the corners of her mouth and dripped out, sliding down her chin.

"That's good, Darcy," sighed Ruben. "You suck my cock so well."

Darcy mumbled something back to him, her mouth full of cock.

"Keep working that pretty mouth," Ruben moaned. He brushed her hair away from her face. "Get my cock nice and wet for your pussy."

Darcy could feel the strings of wetness already seeping out between her legs. Everything was perfect, from the hand on the back of her head to Ruben's way of talking to her. She wanted more of him, more of this.

Finally, as if sensing how desperate Darcy was getting, Ruben quickly pulled out from her mouth and pointed to the bed.

"Up," he said. "Get onto your back, Darcy, and pull those legs apart."

Darcy was stunned. A shiver ran down her body, ending at her pussy, as she laid down and did as he asked. Ruben crawled on top of her and bent his head down so he could kiss her. With his face an inch from hers, Ruben said, "Are you ready to get used, Darcy?"

She could only manage a nod. No one had ever said her name so much before.

Her green eyes stared, fixated, on Ruben's cock as he pressed the thick head of it against her pussy. He began to push his way inside of her, stretching her out. His cock was average length, but was quite thick.

"Holy shit!" Darcy cried, her eyebrows bunched together with pleasure.

"Pull your legs back," ordered Ruben. "Grab underneath your knees and stay like that."

Darcy's heart raced. She quickly got into the position, which made her pussy feel even tighter as Ruben plunged inside. His gaze alternated from staring deeply into Darcy's eyes to watching his cock disappear in her hole.

Ruben brought his thumb up to Darcy's clit while he fucked her and massaged her there. It made Darcy feel wild, the added sensation of being touched on her most sensitive spot. Her moans came out loud and intensely, shuddering sounds that came from her belly.

"Fuck!" she cried out, her fingers digging into her own skin underneath her knees. "Ruben!"

"Yes, Darcy?" he said coyly, as though nothing was amiss.

"Please! I'm gonna cum!"

Ruben laughed. "You can cum. Because you've been so good holding that position for me, Darcy."

"Ahhhh," hissed Darcy, her orgasm pulsating through her body. Her toes curled as she came, and her entire body tensed up.

When she was finished cumming, Ruben had Darcy release the hold on her legs so that he could lean over top of her and really go to town. His stamina was like nothing Darcy had ever seen before. He slammed into her wet pussy again and again, his balls swinging with each thrust. Darcy turned her head to the side, her mouth wide open with pleasure, when suddenly, Ruben grabbed her gently under the chin and turned her head so it was facing him again.

"You look at me," he growled.

Darcy's heart was in her throat. She only managed a nod, her eyes staring intently into Ruben's. She understood it, the eye contact. It was intense, but it was hot. Any initial discomfort had quickly melted away into a connected pleasure that Darcy had never experienced before, and when Ruben said that he was close, Darcy wrapped her legs around his back almost instinctively.

"Someone must want me to cum deep inside her," panted Ruben, raising his eyebrows.

"Mhhmm," Darcy whimpered with a nod. "Please."

She got her wish moments later, as Ruben pumped into her one last time. His cock twitched and his body grew tense as he filled her up with cum. The warm wetness flooded Darcy's pussy, and Ruben kept thrusting into her through his orgasm.

Finally, Ruben withdrew from Darcy and collapsed next to her on the bed. His face was glistening with a layer of sweat, and his chest was heaving up and down.

"Here," said Darcy, getting out of bed and padding into the kitchen. "I'll get some water."

Ruben was leaning up against the headboard when Darcy came back with two tall glasses, a smile sliding up his face.

"So I was thinking," said Ruben, gratefully taking the glass from Darcy, "what are your plans tomorrow night?"

"Not anything in particular... why?"

"There's a place I want to take you."

---

Ruben's hand was on Darcy's lower back as they walked into the top floor of the club. The first floor was dedicated to dancing and drinks, while the second floor was where people got wild.

"Wow," said Darcy, taking in the scene.

The room was dim, with red lighting throughout. Along one wall was a series of what looked like traditional confessional booths from a church, but from what Darcy could see underneath the curtains, there was a lot more than talking going on inside them. There was also a leather bench, where a redheaded woman was bent over top, being whipped by a man.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to," said Ruben into her ear. "But if you want to explore, we should have a safe--"

"Pineapple," said Darcy. She bit her bottom lip and smiled up at him. "It's pineapple."

Darcy was dressed in a strapless black dress that she had been saving for an occasion like this. It was form-fitting and short, and she had left her panties at home. She and Ruben had gone out to a wine bar before this, and her mouth was still tangy with merlot.

Ruben led Darcy through a long velvet curtain and into the other half of the room, where there was a wall of spanking implements. Darcy's eyes widened at the crops, paddles, and canes all hung up, ready to be used on a willing ass.

"What do you think?" asked Ruben, scanning Darcy's face.

"I think the paddle looks fun."

Ruben took the paddle from its place on the wall and led Darcy over to an empty corner of the room. There were a few people sitting on a nearby leather couch, eyeing the scene, and another couple of people on the opposite side of the room, taking turns using a cane on a half-naked man.

The fact that people were going to be watching her get spanked with this paddle only made Darcy excited. Her stomach boiled with thrill as Ruben positioned her up against the wall, roughly pulling her skirt up to her waist.

"I'll start off slow," he said into Darcy's ear, before giving her a quick kiss on her cheek.

Darcy's heart was pounding thickly in her ears as Ruben began to run his hands over her ass cheeks. He squeezed each of them roughly, bringing heat to them already. Then he began spanking her with his bare hands. The stinging sensation made Darcy's pussy throb. She couldn't believe this was happening, and when she looked to the side, she noticed the people on the couch had now completely turned around to watch her.

She was sure that she saw the blonde woman give her a wink.

"Fuck," Darcy mumbled under her breath. Her ass was already starting to burn.

"You ready, Darcy?" asked Ruben, the paddle raised above her pink ass.

"Yes."

"Yes, sir," corrected Ruben.

Darcy straightened. "Yes, sir!"

"Good girl."

The paddle connected to her right ass cheek, solid and fast. The sensation surprised her. It was like a thick, firm thump compared to the more stinging feeling of Ruben's hand. Over and over, Ruben laid the paddle down against her ass, alternating sides with each hit.

"You're getting nice and red for me," he said, sounding pleased.

Darcy couldn't help but smile. She had fantasized about things like this, especially since stumbling across the sex club back in Paris, but she never thought she'd be here.

"Ouch!" she squealed suddenly, after a particularly hard hit from the paddle. She began to squirm, but Ruben corrected her by grabbing her waist and straightening her out.

"Stay still," he said firmly. "Keep your back arched for me. Hands above your head."

Darcy kept her hands planted on the wall and arched her back like Ruben had ordered. It made her feel more exposed, with her ass stuck out like that, but that slight humiliation only added to the wetness growing at her pussy.

"FUCK!" Darcy cried, dancing up onto her tiptoes.

LustyLux
LustyLux
18 Followers
12