Darcy Goes to Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruben laughed and hit her again. Thwack! Thwack!

There were more people in the room now. Darcy could hear them talking, and she wondered how many of them were watching her ass turn red. Her entire body felt like it was on fire now, not just from the pain, but from the sheer thrill of it all.

It soon became impossible for Darcy to stay still. Each time Ruben hit her butt, she lost control of the position she was holding, her body trembling and moving away from the pain.

Ruben spun her around and pulled Darcy against him into a hug. His hands reached down for her ass, gently massaging her warm skin.

"You did amazing," he said. "How did that feel?"

"It was hot," said Darcy honestly.

Ruben slid his fingers between Darcy's legs to find her sticky and slick. "Fuck," he groaned. "You really did enjoy that, didn't you?"

Darcy took a sharp inhale of breath at Ruben's touch. He was sliding his hand faster and faster across her pussy, making her wetter by the second.

"Do you want to get fucked?" he asked, pressing his mouth close to her ear.

Darcy shivered. "Yes, please."

Ruben brought Darcy over to the arm of the couch, pressing down on her lower back so that she hinged at the waist. She could hear him open his pants. Two more people had taken a seat on the couch, and they were making out with each other.

Ruben slid his cock easily into Darcy's wet pussy. He had never felt a woman this soaked before. The wetness seeped around his shaft and dripped out of Darcy.

"Holy shit," Ruben groaned, his jaw tense. His hands pushed the bottom of Darcy's dress up to her waist, and he began to massage her ass.

"Fuuuuuck," moaned Darcy. Her ass was throbbing still, and his hands created a combination of pain and pleasure on each red cheek.

Darcy's fingers gripped the arm of the couch while her gaze wandered to the people messing around on it. She watched a man slide his hands down a woman's shirt, squeezing her breasts while the woman writhed against him. Darcy felt dizzy and drunk, even though she'd only had a glass of wine over two hours ago.

Ruben slipped his hand through Darcy's messy, wild hair and up to her scalp. His hand stayed there and pulled, forcing Darcy's head back. It made a low, rumbling growl escape her throat, and her mouth stayed like that--open and noisy.

The woman whose breasts were being massaged by the man next to her was now staring directly at Darcy, and the two women smiled at each other, their eyes heavy-lidded.

Suddenly, Ruben's hands were releasing the hold on Darcy's hair. He slid two fingers down to her clit and began to rub her there, slowing down his thrusts. Darcy's shoulders rolled as a new wave of intense pleasure moved across her like an ocean wave. She felt extra sensitive to Ruben's touch, and she wasn't surprised when it only took her a minute to cum.

"Yes, baby," said Ruben, his voice rough and urgent. "Cum on my cock."

"Fuu--UUUCK!" Darcy was nearly screaming as her orgasm took over. Her voice wavered and shook, and she couldn't control it.

Ruben gave her ass a few sharp spanks. His cock slammed in and out of her pussy, Ruben thrusting as hard as he could now. Darcy's body rocked back and forth against his cock and the couch, and it didn't take much longer before Ruben was pumping her full of cum.

"Holy shit," he hissed, his voice barely audible over the sound of everyone else in the room. Someone was getting spanked nearby, and their whimpers were getting increasingly louder.

"Yes, Ruben!" cried Darcy. "Give it to me!"

Ruben kept his cock buried in Darcy's wetness as he came, his cock releasing a huge load of hot cum deep inside her. Darcy's pussy clenched down around him, as though milking every last drop.

When Ruben had finally pulled out, he helped adjust Darcy's dress and spun her around to face him. He put his hands on either side of her face and stared into her eyes.

"Your face is so red," he said, chuckling.

Darcy buried her face against his neck, breathing in the smell of Ruben's cologne mixed with the faint hint of sweat. "I'm not surprised," she said.

The two of them made their way down to the first floor to grab a much-needed cold drink, and Ruben told Darcy they could leave if she wanted, but she shook her head. She was tired and her body was aching from the night's events, but the adrenaline had taken over.

"I want to go back up," said Darcy, draining the last of her Coke. She bit her bottom lip. "If that's what you want."

Ruben held up his hands. "I don't have anywhere else I'd rather be."

So they went back up to the top floor, where everyone was gathered around to watch a man getting put into a set of stocks while a woman dressed in head-to-toe latex stepped behind him with a whip in her hand.

"Come on," said Ruben, tugging Darcy in the direction of the confessional booths.

Darcy raked her fingers through her hair and giggled as they headed through one of the curtains. The booth was small, with a tiny wooden seat inside.

"God, you are gorgeous," groaned Ruben, his mouth pressing against Darcy's.

Her head was swimming now. Couldn't she stay here forever?

Ruben pulled down the top of Darcy's dress, revealing her bare breasts. He dipped his head down and sucked on one of her nipples. He was rough, but it was also passionate. Each time his tongue swirled over the peak, a shockwave of electricity traveled straight to Darcy's pussy.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," she sighed, closing her eyes. Outside of the booth, the crowd was erupting in cheers and laughter.

Ruben switched his mouth to the other nipple, using his hand to massage her free breast. He didn't want to leave any part of Darcy untouched.

While he sucked on her nipples, Ruben's fingers slid up Darcy's skirt. They moved across her entrance, where Ruben's cum was tacky and warm.

"Sit down," he whispered, and Darcy quickly lowered down to the confessional bench.

Ruben got down onto his knees and began to suck on her nipples again, while he pushed two fingers into Darcy's pussy. They went deep and curved upwards, making Darcy let out a loud, sudden sound.

"Ruben!" she groaned, the last syllable extended into a shaky moan.

He moved his fingers in a 'come here' motion inside Darcy's pussy, hitting her g-spot. Combined with the lips that were still pulling on her nipples, Darcy felt like she could hardly take it anymore. But just when she thought she was going to have to pull away from all of the pleasure, her body finally gave in and came. It was a different sort of orgasm, the kind that came as an ever-growing feeling. It started as a swirling sensation in her center and spread out through her whole body like a rippling effect.

"Ruben!" she squealed. "Fuck!"

Ruben moaned against Darcy's breast while she came, sucking on her nipple until she was finally no longer writhing underneath him.

When Ruben pulled away and stood up, Darcy noticed that his cock was hard again, so she quickly unzipped his pants and pulled it out.

"Oh, fuck," breathed Ruben, watching as Darcy began to suck him.

She could taste her own pussy on his cock, and it enticed her even more. She wrapped her fingers around the base of him, but Ruben quickly pulled them away.

"No hands," he said. "Just use that mouth."

"Mmfff," Darcy replied, not wanting to leave the command unanswered, even with her mouth full of cock.

Ruben took over the work and held Darcy's head still while he dove his cock in between her lips. Darcy's mouth was stretched wide open, and every time Ruben plunged down her throat, she made a wet, gagging noise that only made Ruben harder.

"Fuck. Do you think you can swallow down a load of my cum?" he asked, sounding close to being pushed over the edge.

"Mhmm," mumbled Darcy. Her eyes seemed pleading as they looked up at Ruben.

The cum went straight down the back of her throat, so it was easy to swallow it down. Darcy was surprised he still had so much cum left after having just filled up her pussy not that long ago. As Ruben pulled his mouth out from her mouth, Darcy stopped him when he reached her lips, just so she could clean him off with her tongue.

"Hooooly shit." Ruben nodded. "Yes, good girl. You know just what to do, don't you?"

There was a lot of shuffling outside of the confessional booth, and when Ruben pulled back the curtain, there must have been at least 30 new people on the second floor. Several of them seemed to be waiting for their turn in the booth.

Darcy blushed and licked her lips as Ruben pulled her through the crowd. It made her stomach flutter to have all those people aware of just what she was doing in that booth.

"Shall we have another drink?" asked Ruben, as they passed through the bar.

"Actually, I'm... pretty tired," said Darcy, pulling a regretful face. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't be sorry!" Ruben smiled, and it was a kind smile that reached his eyes. "This night was amazing. Was it everything you thought it'd be?"

He held the door open for Darcy as they stepped out into the night air, which felt so fresh and cool on their faces.

"Oh, it was even better." Darcy smiled.

"So are you going to take the bus home?"

"Probably. Is that the best way to get there?"

"Do you bike?" asked Ruben.

Within ten minutes, Darcy was flying through the night on a bicycle, following Ruben, who was leading the way back to her Airbnb. She hadn't ridden a bike in years, and even then, it was just around the suburban streets where she grew up. It was nothing like speeding down the streets of Amsterdam, the evening breeze rushing against her cheeks and blowing back her hair. Darcy found herself nearly in tears towards the end of the bike ride, when she saw the lights along the canal.

It was a "pinch me" moment.

The bike ride hadn't helped Darcy's poor ass, which she realized was extra sore when they arrived at her Airbnb. She loved the feeling of it, a reminder of the night's events.

"Thank you," groaned Darcy, wrapping her arms around Ruben's neck. He held her tightly against her lower back. "This was such a good time."

"Will I see you again before you leave for Rome?"

Darcy looked into his striking blue eyes. "I think there's a pretty good chance of that..."

12