Darcy Sets Her Own Limits Now!

Story Info
Darcy finally steps out on her own, much to Bill's chagrin!
12.8k words
3.6
16.2k
21
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawke77
Hawke77
58 Followers

This is a fairly long story, about 12,000 words. Don't worry, though, plenty of sex. If you are a Donnie Downer and don't like wife-sharing hot wife stories, save yourself thirty to forty five minutes and go ahead and give the story a 1. Hate to see people waste their time. This is just a fantasy/masturbation story, not a morality or revenge play. Real suggestions and critiques are welcome and appreciated.

Darcy Becomes a Hotwife Without Really Trying

Darcy enjoyed Nickleback concerts and they had great seats this time. Bill served her a couple of large frozen margarita before the show and left her pretty smashed. She loved the band and their songs were often sexy which encouraged her to flirt with her husband. By the middle of the concert, she was dancing in front of him while swaying her butt to the music against his straining erection. As long as he kept it pointed down, it wasn't too obvious, but she knew it was there and she knew he wanted her. They were both going to be ready to play when they got home and couldn't wait for the concert to end.

Bill indulged her love of music fairly often for the after concert sex, which was always good. He really didn't give a damn about Nickleback music, so while the music crashed and the crowd moved around him, he spent his time thinking of ways to heat things up on the drive home. He really enjoyed teasing and surprising his lover from time to time to spice up their sex life. It had become a bit of an obsession. Two surprises had worked out quite well recently and they had made lifelong friends with Jim and Laura. Now he was always looking forward to, as Darcy liked to put it "What's next?"

Bill recalled an event that occurred a few years ago, before meeting Jim and Laura, during a "fuck session" after another concert. He had teased his wife that maybe she should ask for a "hall pass" sometime. All he required were photos, the whole story and evidence, like soiled panties or cum that was left and dried on her body. That, and he wanted have to have sex with her ASAP after he "cleaned her up."

His intentions to get Darcy hot and bothered back then worked as intended and they had a great time. She didn't comment much but went along with it at the time knowing it was just his kinky kind of "foreplay". She even called him at work the next day to describe how she had masturbated in the shower that morning after, since he had to leave early before she rose.

When they talked about it later, Darcy confided, she knew he was only teasing her and it was nice fantasy play, but would never do anything to jeopardize their good relationship. She was aware though, from recent experience, that it was his fantasy to watch her with another man, or woman, and often teased him about it. She felt that it was one thing to share together, and another to strike out alone on her own, even with permission. That took another level of confidence she had not developed yet.

Sometimes when they were out, especially since fucking their shared experience with Jim, Darcy would still point out a nice looking guy and whisper, "I'd do that guy! How would you like to fuck me afterwards, feel his cum in my pussy?" She knew he loved it when she talked dirty and would usually reach down and squeeze Mr. Happy to see if he responded appropriately. It was her game to make him squirm and try to hide a public erection.

Bill's mind returned to his current situation. Darcy reclined beside him in the passenger seat, still buzzed from the frozen drinks and loud music. "I'll bet you would tell me anything I asked right now. I know your filters aren't sober!" He joked with her about being so loose and drunk on the way home after the Nickleback concert.

"You are probably right tonight! What could I possibly tell you that I that you don't already know?" Darcy smiled and readily agreed, enjoying the banter.

For shock value he asked, "What the naughtiest thing you ever did alone, that didn't include me? Jim and Laura don't count. You never talk much about your sex life before we met. Share something new with me, something you wouldn't talk about sober." Her face turned red quickly with embarrassment, surprised, not expecting such a personal question. But drunk and uninhibited as she was that night, haltingly began old personal story.

"Surely, I've told you this before?" she began.

Paraphrasing Darcy's story: She was a late starter, and pretty inexperienced sexually at 18 and still living at home. While prepping for bedtime one night about that time she spotted Butch, a neighborhood boy she had grown up with, an early crush, on the sidewalk outside of her open bathroom window staring wide eyed at her. It was summer and they didn't have much of an air conditioner in those days. The window was open to a dark empty neighborhood and was surprised to see anyone catch her in her thin summer pajamas. She was dressed for bed so couldn't see much really.

His attention both excited and flattered her however, so she went to the window and called the young man over. He had to stand precariously on the gas meter outside the window to get his head and arms above the window sill so they could talk.

Butch's long dark hair that flowed over his shoulders, sharp chin, brown eyes and thin hard body was what attracted her to him in those days. Darcy's thin youthful creamy white body and long lush auburn hair was a magnet to him. She brushed his hair back away from his face admiring his chin and eyes that feasted on her unfettered breasts, plainly visible through her thin pajama top, backlit from behind and accenting large youthful perky breasts.

Darcy loved that her ample breasts attracted his attention. Excited by the stare and direction of his eyes, her nipples began to contract and poke out. Butch wasted no time commenting on how he could see her nipples through the thin material and continued to stare directly at her chest. She continued to describe how aroused she was from the attention and how wet she became from it.

Butch dared enough to ask if he could see them, bare, just once. That shocked her at first, but she could feel the juices weeping between her legs, seldom sleeping with panties in those days, standing as she was, naked under her thin summer pajamas, in front of a boy she often fantasized about. His dark eyes staring at her chest under an attractive crown of dark brown hair, not wavering from her female parts was quite a rush and a huge turn on.

After considering the situation for a few seconds, Darcy complied and slowly unbuttoned her top. Each button she released showed a little more skin and sent electric tingles between her legs. She swore she could hear him panting and his mouth hung open. When the last button freed her mounds, she slowly parted her night shirt for her young fantasy crush. It was naughty, daring and tremendously exciting. Butch braced himself carefully and stretched a hand through the open window to touch them.

Darcy didn't stop him or try to move away. One hand kept his balance as the other explored her tender flesh. He softly traced her breasts, outlining them with his fingers, giving her goose bumps, causing her nipples to stand even more. He carefully braced himself on his precarious perch so he could reach out with both hands to squeeze and caress her chest.

Bill was please when she said that her juices were beginning to weep out between her legs, as she shared the story to him, just as they did back then, standing with her open pajama top, with his hands exploring her breasts that night.

Darcy continued. Butch tweaked both nipples, making her gasp, causing her nipples to harden like nails, and began to boldly slide one hand inside her elastic waist band. This frightened Darcy a bit as it was beyond her experience, but she was also excited and extremely horney. Frozen with excitement by this bold move, she didn't make a move to stop him. His hand crept slowly closer to the now soppy mess between her legs and she was going to stop him. Sadly, her father put a stop to all of it just as his fingers began to reach the top of her soft red pubic hair. Having thought he heard more than one voice on the other side of the door, but hopefully not aware of what was actually going on, her protective father knocked loudly on the bathroom door. "Better close that window and open the door GIRL, NOW!"

Darcy ended her personal story at that point and unzipped her jeans. She placed Bill's hand between her unfettered legs so he could play in the swimming mess her pussy had become while he drove them home. "This is what Butch would have felt if Dad hadn't heard us..." She watched his face for reactions as he drove and experienced what her friend had missed. "So..." he asked, "Show me how he touched you!" Darcy reclined her seat back and slipped off her bra after opening her blouse. In the lights of the passing traffic he watched her hands, when he could safely risk a glance, squeeze her large and creamy white boobs, twist her nipples, playing and pulling on them, while he tried to imagine what Butch may have felt. His wife's eyes remained closed, lost in her erotic past.

Bill tried to keep his attention on the road while he moved his hand lower. Her slit was slippery and her panties were wet as he squeezed her pussy hard and made circles with a finger around her clit. Trying to keep both eyes on the traffic became harder to do as his fingers worked their magic and Darcy's hips began rising up to meet them and move to his rhythm. Having any kind of sex to completion while driving a car in traffic, is never a safe bet, so he removed his hand with the knowledge he'd have all he could handle when they got home. His fingers were soaked and smelled strongly of pussy when he pulled them out. Mission accomplished!

Darcy opened her eyes and smiled while she pulled her shirt back on. "I must really be drunk to tell you that story!" They laughed about it while he tried without luck to dig for another sexy story. There were no more deep admissions that night, but she did admit that Butch had contacted her on social media recently. Her face flushed crimson, easy to see in the light of passing traffic. No doubt that was why the story came to her mind so readily that night.

"Oh, and what did you two talk about?"

"Oh, Butch apologized for being a jerk that night at the bathroom window when they were young, but I told him, 'no worries, just good memories.' Then I asked how he and his family were doing and told him about you and our kids. He answered, telling me about his wife and children, but I haven't heard from him since." Darcy seemed a little disappointed that he had not continued the conversation.

After concert sex that night was supercharged and intense. Darcy felt her orgasm begin shortly after Bill entered her, spasming and squeezing her husband's pounding penis over and over as he pumped hard and fast to completion. They fell asleep shortly afterwards, juices and energy totally spent.

Darcy didn't call out Butch's name out during orgasm and wouldn't talk the next day about her experience. Bill let it slide and did not bring it up again, in conversation or during sex. He assumed that she was over the top drunk at the time and forgot about sharing the memory, or that it was just too personal.

Bill however, couldn't forget. Fantasies of watching his wife being fondled by another man began to fuel his fertile imagination. He did not imagine her as an 18 year old though, but as she was today, a grown woman, the woman he had loved and made love to for 25 years. He saw her as a beautiful mature red head with a cheerful face that had aged to perfection, with large creamy white breasts that he still caught other men glancing at whenever they were out together. Fantasy moments repeated in his imagination of Darcy enjoying the same lust and desire as in that earlier moment of her life, then sharing in her moment of pleasure, right after being fondled and caressed by another man.

Weeks later, Butch's real name popped up on Facebook as a suggested friend with numerous friends in common and Bill automatically friended him, assuming he was just another one of his faceless fishing friends. It didn't occur to him till later that Butch was a nick name. After seeing a few posts by his new friend however, it became obvious who was. Bill was a bit embarrassed at first and messaged him, intending to explain who he was and apologize for the confusion and chatted for a while. Butch was good natured about it and chatted with him about how well he knew Darcy and growing up together. Bill let him know that his wife had told him about her good neighborhood friends and knew of him, just not his real name. "But did she tell you everything?" Butch asked.

" LOL , yes, indeed she did, Nothing worry about. I'm not the jealous type. Ancient history, etc." Bill was bold enough to continue, "Ha! I really enjoyed the bathroom window story too! No big deal. Everyone has youthful experiences worth remembering. Not all of mine includes Darcy."

"I really did admire her breasts back in the day, and hers were the first I had ever seen for real or touched," Butch wistfully shared.

"As far as I know, that was Darcy's first sexual experience as well, and... well... they are still very nice breasts," Bill answered.

Surprised at his arousal after that conversation, Bill pestered Darcy for love that night. "Surely," he thought, "my wife and Butch have masturbated alone many times, replaying that event as a fantasy." He knew his mostly private wife would, of course, never openly admit that to him, even if she had been drinking a lot. He couldn't help daydreaming about it himself, fantasizing and masturbating of course, wondering how often his wife still dreamed about Butch's hands squeezing her boobies, as she called them.

A few days later the guys met online and chatted some more. Butch talked about his motorcycle and Bill exaggerated his fishing skills. Their light spirited chat was not too personal at first. Butch eventually shared a little about his current failed marriage and offspring. Soon they were discussing and joking back and forth again about Darcy's "tits." Bill enjoyed the lewd conversation about his wife's breasts and fed his imagination. Mr. Happy enjoyed it too. Luckily he was in his office upstairs at the computer and no one else knew that he had a full erection and was chatting with a guy that had probably masturbated many times fantasizing about his wife's boobs!

Fantasy fueled his actions. "Maybe you would like to see them again, just a picture of course, with her face blurred to protect her privacy? I may have one I can share."

"WHAT? SURE! ARE YOU KIDDING?" in all caps was sent back immediately.

It took Bill a minute to edit a picture and blur his wife's face. Photos taken with Jim and Laura were way too racy of course, and they were sworn to privacy and couldn't be shared, so he sent Butch a photo taken a few years back when his wife had raised her shirt to flash him at home after a concert Hootie and the Blowfish concert. Darcy would not allow risqué pictures of herself very often back then, but she would do just about anything with enough alcohol. There was little risk of Darcy finding out and no face in the picture to prove it was her. Even the background was blurred. Darcy's old friend thanked him profusely, while swearing to keep the photo private. Butch readily agreed that Darcy still wore some awesome 36D creamy white breasts.

Sharing his wife's near naked flash online with her teenage crush was quite a rush. Bill was quite aroused knowing that another man would soon be masturbating over his wife's boobies and probably came before Butch did that evening looking at the same photo.

A few weeks later Darcy was lit again after another show and Bill was being mischievous as usual while they drove home from a concert venue that provided plenty of cheap liquor. Being the sober one as usual, he was driving. Darcy was relaxed, feeling buzzed, and had reclined in her seat again. He brought up the bathroom story again about Butch, hoping to pump his wife for more dark secrets and to get her in the mood for after concert love. Her face turned red but told him she still too sober to share any more secrets like that. Trying to get her goat and start her talking, he admitted that he had friended Butch, her old crush on social media. That finally broke the ice "You did what? Why? What did you talk to him about? Fishing?" She thought nothing of it at first, but seemed annoyed, then amused.

"Fishing of course, motorcycles and oh, by the way, your tits. He really liked talking about your tits!" That clearly shocked her and Bill could see his wife's face flush red in the passing streetlights. Redheads blush way too easily sometimes. They make terrible liars.

At first Darcy was peeved. "No you didn't. You better not have! He knows me! He knows my sister! Ohhh.., you're just pranking me again, aren't you?" She giggled. "O.K., you got me!"

As soon as they reached home and the privacy of the bedroom, they yanked their clothes off and began to grope one another in bed. His wife loved after concert sex too, but this was intense. He kissed his way across her breasts giving them a little extra attention that night. Tracing circles with his tongue, he traveled lower to her navel, savoring her sweaty, salty body. As he moved lower she closed her eyes and began to lightly trace lines on her breasts, her fingers causing the nipples to contract and poke out.

Bill's tongue traveled south to Darcy's tastier parts but teased her thighs a bit before dipping into a love nest that was ready for love. Her hips moved up and down to show him where she needed his tongue the most as he began to attack her clit and slippery slit. He circled and outlined her pussy with his tongue before returning to work on her love button, repeatedly, while she kneaded and squeezed her chest. When she seemed close to her peak, he pulled his mouth away to look at his lover's face. Her eyes were closed and her fingers were busy tweaking and pulling her nipples. Her hips lifted to show her need, not ready for him to stop pleasuring her. He asked her softly, "Is that how Butch felt your boobies in the window?" Before she could answer he lowered his face to lick her tiny knob again very aggressively.

Darcy bucked up hard into his face, exploding with a very vocal "Oh my God!" orgasm. He felt her pussy contract around his tongue with each orgasmic tingle. Placing a finger inside her, he bounced it up against her G spot and sucked on her clit to tease out a few more contractions. Oral orgasms were rare for her, and this was a memorable one. He knew the reason for success this time. She pushed his face away from her now sensitive clit and begged him to fuck her, hard.

Bill moved up so he could comply. Her pussy responded to his thrusts and began to push down against him soon after he entered, preamble to a cosmic rush. Darcy always said, "One good orgasm deserves another!"

As she approached her second climax and hard contractions threatened to expel him, he whispered in her ear, "I hope you don't mind that I sent Butch a photo of your breasts for him to masturbate to. Remember the picture you let me take, flashing your boobs at me in the entryway after the Hootie concert?"

"Oh, god, " was about all she could say as they both came uncontrollably and he slammed his love home repeatedly. "You better not have! You better just be teasing!" she gasped when she was finally able to breathe normal again.

Hawke77
Hawke77
58 Followers