Darcy Sets Her Own Limits Now!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome! What's next?" he texted her back. "You can't leave him hanging now!" He followed that with kissy faces and a bunch of hearts. He was too proud and too excited to say his limit had been reached and laid it on as thick as he could. "I really want to see Butch's cum on your breasts, don't you? Pearl necklace and everything!" Darcy managed a gulp as she read his answer.

"I was wondering what Butch's dick looked like... Could I let him do that? I did sort of tell him he maybe could. Oh well, I'll bet he won't last long and then I can go to Bill and get a good fucking! Maybe even a better fucking!" Looking at Butch finally rather than the mirror or her cell phone, she observed the erection straining to be released from his jeans and made a decision. "Need some help taking that big boy out?" She knew helping him and touching his dick was a bit beyond her original plan, but she did tell him he could cum on her and what was a little helpful contact. "It's only polite."

Nervous with alcohol and excitement, Darcy handed him her phone and told him to record a video for her husband. Then she unzipped his pants, and released his boner from his jeans so she could pull them down and help him step out of them. She was not disappointed by his large twitching penis that had to be at least two inches longer than her husband's modest 6 inches when it brushed her face as she stood up to retrieve her phone. Butch of course, recorded the whole event and forwarded it as requested without a comment, chagrinned that he was sending his buddy videos of his topless wife rather than the other way around. "But he never sent me one with his dick in her face! Ha!"

Bill couldn't comment on the video right away. Seeing his wife's hands and face touch another man's larger erection like that and knowing how horney she must be, gave him chills. He needed all his will power to keep his hands off of his now throbbing and aching dick. She was topless and Butch was bottomless with a dick easily an inch or more longer than his jutting out towards her. Oddly, the only jealousy he felt in that moment was for the size of her friend's erection. His phone was shaking in his hand but he finally managed to answer, "Can't wait! Hope it won't take long! I'm going to fuck your lights out when you get here!"

Darcy, encouraged by her husband's approval, knelt down and held her ample breasts up and out for Butch to masturbate on. He wasted no time pumping his meat and with loud grunts proceeded to decorate her chest with a "pearl necklace. There was no way for her to get a decent picture of the event to share with her husband as both hands were full at the time. So she released her boobs while his penis was still twitching below her face and passed her phone to the recovering Butch. "Video please," she instructed. Grabbing his dick, she positioned her mouth over his ample glans and proceeded to lick and clean him for the camera.

His salty taste was different that what she was used to, but not unpleasant. Darcy imagined what it was going to be like to share with her husband a little of Butch's "flavor" when they embraced later back in their room. "That should make it real enough for him!" she giggled to herself. Butch had calmed enough to take a couple of photos and a short video as requested of the sexy redhead's lips sliding up and down his pole. He selected the best ones while he recovered and forwarded them and the video as instructed. "Bill should limit out now if he doesn't come all over himself. I hope he can wait for me! He better!" she thought, pleased with herself.

Reaching out she cupped Butch's balls with one hand and held her friend's love handle with the other then proceeded to rub it all over her chest, smearing the ejaculate that had accumulated there as well as some of her saliva. Concentrating as best he could, Butch snapped a few more hot pictures her face and cum decorated chest as well as his erection "penis painting" her boobs for the camera and sent them along to her waiting husband.

"Ha ha! Your hubby, just asked, 'What's next?' and send a bunch of heart emojis. Sounds like he is enjoying the show! He didn't say to hurry home yet though..." Darcy looked up at Butch grinning at her.

Flummoxed, Darcy thought she had pushed her husband's boundaries enough already but boldly told Butch to start Face Time. She watched Bill's face and eyes follow her on the screen as she took her friend's recovered long, hard shaft into her hands and buried the bulk into her mouth. Somehow Butch managed to keep a grip on the phone without dropping it then pointed the back camera at the mirror to provide his buddy a better view of his wife swallowing his tool.

Darcy backed off for a moment so she could enjoy her husband's reaction on the now full screen facing her. Bill's mouth was open, unable to speak or text while he watched her suck the engorged dick she cradled with both hands. Caressing the tip with her tongue she looked into the mirror. "Happy now Bill? Do you like the view? Remember, you are going to have to kiss me later"... She proceeded to suck the long slippery tool with abandon for the next several minutes, bringing Butch expertly close to the edge several times, who despite the distraction managed to keep the phone pointed more or less at the mirror.

Bill was transfixed, his eyes burned as he forgot to blink. He could see that Butch was ready to blow again despite having cum once already and could barely hold the phone steady. It was steady enough however him and was about to blow as well, because his wife was watching him watch her suck off another man.

When Darcy felt Butch's balls draw up preparing to cum, she let him help and pump with his free hand hand and come in her mouth, and the camera view went crazy. As Butch calmed he was able to point the camera down and catch her pushing his juice out with her tongue so it ran down her face and chin.

Bill knew his wife was not a swallower, but thought the dribble was really hot. The camera angle went whacky again for a few seconds. When it stabilized the phone showed Darcy spreading more come all over her face and chest with both hands, smiling at her husband in the camera. She picked up some cum that was dripping off her lips with a finger and licked it while staring directly at her husband's astonished face on the phone. "Ready for a French kiss baby?"

Hearing those words from his wife, Bill came a little at that time, without touching himself. Luckily, he didn't lose a bit of passion nor his erection for later.

Darcy grabbed the phone and stood up, intending to peck Butch on the cheek, dress and leave. Surprising her, he grabbed her and kissed her, not minding his own taste at all, and slipped both hands inside the hem of her thin skirt far enough to bury one hand and two fingers in her very wet pussy and squeeze her ass with his other. "Sorry, we can't do that. Have to stop now.", and reluctantly wiggled her hips to remove his fingers and try to move away. "I've got to go fuck my husband like we agreed," and politely pulled his hands out of her skirt.

"Please Darcy, I've waited for this moment for 30 years. You can't leave without at least letting me taste you a little. After all, you got to taste me. I've already come twice on camera and Bill did not say to come back yet! He may never give us a chance like this again!"

Darcy thought for a minute about her limits and knew she was already way beyond what Bill really expected her to do on her own. She also knew what SHE wanted however, and decided it was time to find out what HER limits were. "O.K., you can 'taste' me, then I have to go to my husband! Let's take some more pictures and maybe a video like we have been, but don't share them. I'm not sure Bill is ready to see me like that yet."

Butch peeled off his shirt, leaving himself totally bare. Darcy pulled her dress up and bundled it around her waist and held it there before embracing her friend again, smoothly slipping his half deflated love handle between her legs. He reached around to grab her butt with both hands to lift her up into an elevated embrace she could have only dreamed of. "Oh, my God, this is hot," Her hands were free enough to take a very sexy selfie in the mirror . "This is for me! I really don't think Bill should see this yet! No way he could do this! He would be so jealous. Maybe I'll show it to him next time he wants to try and dare me into something." S

Darcy smiled into the mirror for the memory. Her love tunnel was on fire and she could feel his love tool rising again to nestle between her damp aching lips. She felt powerless in his arms to stop him if had been fully hard and decided to impale her. Maybe she should let him? One of the fantasies she had never shared with her husband was to be fucked, held aloft in a man's arms like this. She knew Bill could never have accomplished this and had kept it to herself.

Disappointing Darcy momentarily, Butch released his grip from her shapely cheeks and lowered her to the bed. He scooted her back a bit and raised her legs over his shoulders for easy access as he knelt down in front by the bed. Grabbing his pants, he bundled them under his knees for comfort and to protect them the hotel carpet. There was no need now for any preamble or foreplay. His lover was ready for direct contact and her love tunnel was glistening with the juices, inches from his face, that had been flooding down her thighs for too long without being touched. Darcy pulled his head to her soggy craving crevice by his ears, pressing him forcibly where she most needed it.

Butch could not believe his good fortune, and wasted no time, swallowing her clit, sucking hard, alternating every few seconds to run his thick tongue in a circuit around her spread lips and smeared her ample juices all over his face. He repeated that pattern like a machine while she closed her eyes and pulled on his ears telegraphing him her need.

Darcy really wanted a picture of this, his eyes and head poking up above her mons, cheeks moving, maybe to show Bill later or save for herself to watch when no one was around, but could not bring herself to interrupt or pause the intense pleasure radiating from her pussy. She tingled as his tongue traced hard circles around her clit. Feeling two fingers slip in to her soppy mess, knowing fingers that curled up to tap against the top wall of her vagina where he certainly from long experience the G-spot waited, she began to pant. Thick fingers stretched her pussy almost as much as his dick would have.

The constant tattoo of Butch's fingertips against the top wall of her vagina to light a bonfire, a fire that burned hot in Darcy, shooting sparks of tingles and goose bumps across her body. She held her breath yearning for the tingly explosion to come. All her aching desire for the last hour released with a rush, peaking, tingling and pulsing through her vagina, uterus and body down to her toes with violent pleasure. A dam burst with each pulsing twinge and contraction washing over her in waves like mini explosions. She pulled his head hard against her bucking, weeping center of being, having no thoughts or concern whether he could breath or not as she sought out the last twinges of an unforgettable orgasm.

Darcy's pussy became sensitive as she squeezed out one or two final pleasure spasms. She released Butch's ears and let him take a comfortable breath, but held his face close to her sloppy wet mons with her legs until she could control her phone enough snap a picture. His face, close between her thighs, wet and shiny with her moist and messy nectar, peeking above her creamy white thighs captured the moment quite well for later. Laying her phone down, she collapsed and closed her eyes, spent, expecting Butch to do the same. She lay wishing Bill was there to enter her at that moment because, "Sometimes, the best time for a good fuck was after a good orgasm!"

Suddenly she felt pressure and her pussy stretch wider than she had experienced in years, as her teenage crush entered her, slick as they both were, to the hilt in one grunting shove. Although he had spent his seed with two orgasms already, Butch was fully roused again. Opening her eyes in surprise, to see his "taste" of her smeared across his face, dripping from his cheeks and chin, the taste that had re-engorged his love machine and she was neither in a position or a mood to stop him.

Butch gripped her waist by the now very ruffled blue skirt wrapped around her waist, and pounded himself into his teenage crush over and over again to the hilt of his large sword. Gasping, Darcy could do nothing to stop him, nor did she desire to, amazed that he could mount her so quickly for a third deposit. She somehow found enough presence of mind to turn her phone camera on video and start recording while he continued to slap her like a jackhammer. Unable to hold the camera still, the field of view was all over the place. She finally propped the phone up on a pillow, allowing it continue to record while she focused on and enjoy the larger, longer penis that filled her up and continued to pound, stretching the walls of her vagina and touching parts inside that her husband could never reach.

The sight of Butch's cum covered face and the smell of their sweat mingled love juices fueled her flaming desire to another peak, another explosion. As he grunted and deposited a third load for the night, waves of pleasure washed across her. Spasms from her pussy in the thrall of her orgasm milked the last little bit of white cum that his balls could expel. Finally, with nothing left to deposit, his collapsing member slipped out as he turned and fell upon the bed beside Darcy while she reached for her phone to end the recording.

Not knowing what her husband would think about everything that had occurred, fretted Darcy a bit. That didn't stop her from holding up her phone to take one more selfie of them laying together, sweaty, spent, and side by side. She handed Butch her phone to operate so they could both enjoy a replay of their final act while she dressed. "Oh, yeah, Bill will freak out when he sees that, if I ever get brave enough to show him," she told her sweaty, smiling satisfied companion. Darcy giggled a bit to herself, feeling empowered and satisfied, as she pulled her blouse back on and tossed the bra to her fantasy fuck laying naked and worn out on the bed. "Here, Butch. You can have this to remember me by and help you treasure our special night. I have lots of pictures to keep my memories fresh. Don't expect that we can get together alone like this again, but I'll ask Bill what pictures we can share with you. I'm sure he will enjoy sending you a few, next time you chat! I bet you won't be talking about fishing next time!" She realized at that moment that her husband probably had told her the truth about their online chats and sharing the topless photo.

"Now, how will I handle all this back at the room? Should I share the last video? Maybe I'll teach Bill a lesson about daring to test my limits and sharing naked pictures of me without asking!" She stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her.

Darcy walked quickly to the elevator, fervently hoping not to run into anyone. She knew she was a mess in her thin blue wrinkled skirt and blouse with no bra or underwear, not to mention what her face and hair looked like. "I probably look like a used hooker," she thought, laughing out loud at herself. "And smell like one too!"

Exiting the elevator on their floor she made it to the door of their room unmolested or observed and entered without knocking. Inside, Bill was waiting for her as promised, naked in bed with a solid erection. He was holding his phone, reviewing the texts, photos and videos she had sent him. "probably saving them in his 'secret' folder..." Emboldened by her experiences that night and his obvious approval she was determined to take his game of bluff to a new level, but with her in control and setting the limits. No longer was she concerned about whether he could handle her expanded experience beyond what they agreed to. It was no longer his choice! She had the power now.

Bill's dick had never been harder and he was a bit of a mess emotionally, as well as embarrassed to be seen by his wife like this. He couldn't even look up at her as she walked in and just focused on his cell phone screen. It as if his wife had caught him masturbating in the shower, but this time she knew what his fantasy was. He promised her earlier that he would save his lust for when she returned, and did, mostly, but that had not stopped a lot of pre-cum and mini orgasms from decorating the tip and leaking down the sides a bit.

Wasting no time, Darcy quickly shed her used rumpled clothes, kicked her shoes off, and lay across his naked body to bury her tongue in his mouth for a long deep kiss. He recoiled from her at first because he knew her lips and breath probably was still flavored from her licking and sucking on another man's rod. But, it was not his first experience like that and she had her hands behind his head to prevent him from avoiding the contact. "How do you like taste of love Hunny! Is it REAL enough for you now, or is it beyond your limits?" He couldn't comment or answer before she pushed her tongue back between his lips and spread the taste of "love" deep in his mouth .

Sharing Darcy's forced kiss amplified everything that happened in Butch's room and made his wife's experience even more real. He was paralyzed with feelings, emotion and incredible desire; speechless as she moved up to straddle her thighs across his chest, shoving her breasts into his face, forcing him to smell and taste Butch's cum and sweat that was smeared on her chest. Then she force fed Bill each of her nipples and continued her dirty talk. "I really loved feeling his dick in me, I mean, in my mouth of course. It was so hot when he came on my breasts and rubbed his slimy dick all over my nipples. I even let him come in my mouth. Did you like seeing that? Can you taste his cum on my breasts? Hope you thought to save the Facetime video? I want to see it again, don't you?"

Bill's dick already stretched to its max, started to tingle and cum spontaneously again, jerking and leaking a small amount. Darcy felt her husband twitch and looked back as his body was jerking and leaking pleasure. She was pleased with the control she had over him. She now knew how much he was enjoying her taunts and could probably handle more. Moving up to straddle his face, she wrapper her legs under his arms and pinned his face under her steaming wet dripping crotch. "I've got a few more pictures and a video to show you that you haven't seen yet. Maybe you would like to see them now?" She reached back for her phone before planting her nether lips on his mouth like a hot sloppy wet kiss.

Bill licked and explored her slippery snatch, wondering what could have happened to make her pussy this wet and juicy. And, the taste, it had a foreign flavor that reminded him of her earlier kiss. He was confused, horney and trapped but did what he was expected to do. He buried his tongue as deep as he could into her juices, swirling it around, and took a breath when she allowed it. "Look Hun!" she said as she rocked her hips across his face. Holding the phone in front of his eyes, she proudly showed him Butch's totally naked body in the mirror embracing his mostly naked wife up in the air, holding her in a grip he could have only dreamed about. "What about this picture? This is so hot. I really like it. Do you like it too? Don't you wish you could do this? Maybe I'll make you practice!" Pinned as he was, all he could do was nod his head and suck a little harder.