Darcy's Doubts - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darcy...you okay?" She was blushing. Her hands wrung her dress nervously as a small smile started to spread across her face.

I was dumbstruck. She had caught me gawking at her. I had enough shame to avoid eye contact.

"Sorry. Kind of zoned out there. Did you want to fool - eh I mean, go a round?"

"What!?" she responded flustered.

I motioned towards the screen. "Streets of Rage Combat."

"Heck yeah. Don't cry when I spank you."

"You wish, grab the sticks."

We played round after round. Talking smack during the matches and idly between. As the afternoon faded into evening, the space between us went from feet to inches. Inches then turned to the flesh of our thighs pressed together. Her skin was smooth and soft. Not a blemish on her fair skin. It was a stark comparison to my chestnut skin. My legs covered in bruises and old scars from various sports injuries. I started to notice the perfume she was wearing. It was floral but muted. A perfect match for Kyle's personality. To truly appreciate the subtleness of their beauty you had to take the time and devote yourself to the task. Something I seemed to be doing more of lately.

I stole a glance at her now crossed legs, unable to ignore them any longer. Her relaxed position caused her dress to rise slightly. My awakening member did the same, taking notice of the feminine form now pressed against me.

"Combo breaker!" Kyle let out excitedly.

"Wait, what?"

"That's what, like, 40 to 5. Where's your mind at Darcy?"

"You distracted me."

"How?" Her tone was skeptic but playful.

"Your perfume got in my eyes, and you're practically sitting in my lap."

"Perfume in your eyes? I'm not even wearing perfume. Also, this," she motioned to our seating arrangement, "is not in your lap." Rising to her knees she stepped over me with her right leg straddling me before planting herself in my lap. Giggling as she did so, "Now this, this is in your lap."

I playfully grabbed her hips fully intending to push her off. Only for her to further press the weight of herself down, refusing to be moved. The newly added pressure doing nothing to dissuade my ever-growing erection.

"Ha! You're going to have to try harder than that," laughing and taunting as she refused.

I planted my feet on the floor in preparation of throwing the now gloating Kyle off of me. In anticipation of me bucking her off, Kyle looped her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist, firmly attaching herself to me.

My first attempt to thrust her off my lap caused Kyle to pull into my chest placing her head on my shoulder. The second caused her to let out a girlish squeak in my ear. When I pressed forward with my hips again, I was greeted by a soft moan, only muffled by Kyle now pressing her face deeper into my shoulder. The sound added heat to an already growing wildfire that was fighting to be unleashed.

I decided to switch up my tactics now, ignoring the growing heat I was feeling inside. Grabbing both of Kyle's legs right above the knee. Kyle was notoriously ticklish, so I began with one goal in mind, her complete surrender to me. Her skin was even softer to the touch, but I couldn't allow myself to get distracted now. I needed to put Kyle in her place and show her who was really in charge here.

I put on my sternest impression, "I'm only going to warn you this one-time Kyle, get up now or I'm going to have to discipline you."

In almost a whisper, she defiantly responded, "I dare you."

I lowered my head towards her ear, "Remember, you asked for this."

Kyle then nuzzled even more into my body, if that was even possible. She was practically molded to me at this point. Her scent was the only thing I could smell, it was slowly but surely having what I assumed was its desired effect on me.

Warning given; I began to mercilessly tickle Kyle. A torrent of giggling was unleashed from the beauty on top of me. Her laughing caused her hips to buck and sway. Her soft body giving me the most pleasant sensations.

"Do you give up?"

Barely able to speak through her laughter all Kyle got out was, "No, please..." before I drove my hands further up her leg, pressing her dress aside, attacking her more pliant flesh.

"Do you give up now?"

"Yes sir, I give up."

Releasing my grip on Kyle's thighs, I gather my will to respond, "I'm sorry, I couldn't...Kyle what are you..." Her giggles had become moans. The sounds reverberating down my spine brought me to a halt. The movement of her waist and hips slowed. No longer erratic but purposeful and rhythmic.

She tilted her head and brought her lips to my ear. "I said, 'I give up.' I'll get you off. I mean off you...I'll get off you. If that's what you want." Her tone was submissive, but her body was still rocking back and forth in my lap. Showing a dominance she hadn't earned.

The emphasis on the 'IF' showed me that there was an opportunity here. Opportunity for something more. Something that my mind had been battling with as Kyle and I spent more time together. There was no denying I was growing more attracted to her day by day. The only thing holding me back was myself. I could feel that Kyle was aroused as I was. A firmness between her creamy thighs betraying the womanly figure atop me. I could feel her shaft twitch as she moved, though small it could not go unnoticed.

Then Kyle ran her fingers slowly over the back of my neck. She knew exactly what she was doing. She'd been there as past girlfriends used this trick to get me to do what they wanted. It always worked and today was no different.

My burning fire, no longer able to be contained. I begin groping Kyle's thighs with a hunger. There were no words needed. She had sparked my lust and I intended to use her body to suffocate the flames. I had decided no part of her luscious legs would go untouched. My insatiable groping evoking moans and girlish squeals from Kyle was all the encouragement I needed.

Having my fill of her thighs, my hands searched for more flesh to molest. New land on this unexplored body that my hands could grip for leverage to tip us over the edge of lust.

As if reading my mind Kyle moaned in my ear, "Please, grab my ass."

An invitation I took immediate and complete advantage of. Her ass was just as soft and giving as her thighs. Her panties were cotton and the thought of tearing them off and taking her began to form in my mind. Hungry for more, I slid my hands beneath the thin layer of fabric keeping me from the mouthwatering flesh that lay beneath. That seemed to be exactly what Kyle needed. She began grinding my erect member more fervently than before, just as starved as I was for a climactic end.

"Please," she moaned, "I want you to finish. I need you to finish."

I let out an acknowledging grunt. Redoubling my efforts to find release using Kyle's body as a means to an end. Getting close I found myself either unable or unwilling to keep my eyes open. My head drew back while Kyle's breath danced on my neck as she searched for an answer to her lust.

"Kyle, I-I'm going to cu-" all at once, I could feel the heat of my impending orgasm. It was as intense as it was quick. My hands dug into Kyle's poor little rear as I desperately pumped my hips searching for just one last hint of pleasure. Lost in my desperation, I couldn't notice Kyle in hers.

$$$$

Kyle had been on edge since she had arrived. She'd declared this morning that today would be the day. She would finally thank Darcy for being there for her and she intended to show him how thankful she was. She had planned it out perfectly. She'd chosen the dress after catching Darcy eyeing other women in similar fashions. The perfume, a favorite of his that he'd commented on in the past. Those coupled with knowing Darcy was still getting over a breakup and having not found release as of late, came together to create the perfect plan.

Once Darcy had finally given in to his lust, she devoted herself to seeing him to his end. She was unwilling to finish before the man that had made her feel like a real girl. He deserved that much at the least.

What she hadn't planned for was the pleasure she'd get from having her body used by Darcy. His grip on her ass, the feel of his big black penis dwarfing her girly cock, the sheer fact that he was using her to satiate his lust was too much for her to handle.

"It's happening, it's finally happening," Kyle moaned into Darcy's neck. She had been refusing to let herself finish for weeks, waiting for a real man, for Darcy, to give her permission. Until the day he made her submit and she could hold it no longer.

"I'm so close. Oh, Darcy! Please, please, please tell me I can cum!" She begged, longing for her unknowing master's permission.

****

My mind was spinning. I hadn't realized how pent up I was. Kyle was breathing heavily in my ear, saying something I couldn't make out. My lustful flame now thoroughly doused by the still-warm seed staining my shorts. Slowly releasing my grip on Kyle, I started to realize what I just did, and who I'd done it with.

I panicked.

In alarm, I pulled back. "Oh crap! Kyle, I'm so sorry. I completely lost control."

Kyle's grinding slowed, then stopped as she leaned and looked at me for the first time since this all started. I could tell from the look on her face she was surprised by the change in my tone.

"It's okay, Darcy. I liked it." She was trying to be reassuring, mimicking the same tone I'd been using with her the past few weeks. She gently placed her hand on my cheek, her thumb brushing my lips as she began to lean in. I knew what we had done wasn't wrong, but the feeling of Kyle's still hard cock pressed against my flagging staff forced my brain to make some quick decisions about who I thought I was, and what had occurred.

It was then, with me and Kyle moments from sharing our first kiss, that the worst thing I could say fell out of my mouth.

"I'M NOT GAY!"

Kyle stopped.

Pulling back Kyle began searching my face, looking for what? I don't know. I do know that whatever it was she never found it.

"I mean, I like girls. Like I know you're a girl but-" I stopped.

"No, Yeah. I get it." I could hear it in her voice. I could see it on her now downturned face. Her slumped shoulders making her feelings evident.

I had struck a blow capable of bringing one of my closest friends to the brink of tears. Now in a tailspin, against my better judgment, my teenage self-continued to speak.

"It's just- I just like you as a friend, you know." I was a fucking idiot.

"Yeah, I get it-" I'd heard Kyle speak meekly before, but she never seemed so hopelessly deflated. Standing, she flattened her ruffled dress, gathering herself and any dignity she had left. "It was my fault."

"No, I-it was just a lot for me. You understand?" I asked, hoping for some form of empathy. An olive branch to let me know our friendship was still intact. I stayed seated. Afraid to stand and show the physical evidence of the pleasure I took from Kyle's body. Unwilling to confront the weight of my words and actions.

"I-I'm going to h-head home Darcy. It's getting pretty late." I could hear her holding back the tears now. The sound caused my heart to lurch in my chest, but still, I did not stand. I sat there, feeling less of a man than ever before.

"Yeah, yeah. So, I'll see you tomorrow, right? Movies?" My voice was more hopeful than it had any right to be.

"Yeah." She looked back at me one last time.

"Tomorrow."

Then she closed the door. Leaving me in the ashes of my lust, smoldering with regret.

$$$$

I had to get out of Darcy's room as quickly as possible. I practically ran, didn't even say goodnight. His first night in town and I'm already acting like an idiot. I was upset, confused, and even worse, horny. I was unprepared for Darcy's rejection. It seemed like he was enjoying himself.

Maybe I should go back in.

Maybe Talk to him.

Maybe Hug him again.

Even.

Kiss?

No, stop.

Just, let's go sit.

Dragging myself to the top of the stairs I headed straight to my favorite seat. My old couch in the living room. Walking over I plopped down on the worn black sofa. letting myself sink into the soft fabric of the cushions. Finding comfort in their fluffy embrace. My body was now starting to relax, but I could feel my mind refusing to stop.

I don't know what I expected. Of course, he wasn't interested, why would he be? Asking Darcy to move in was a bad idea, but he's here now. what am I going to do?

Get a hold of yourself Kyle you're a big girl. You're not the same person you were then, you can do this. Should I do this? I mean, you can't force someone to like you...can you?

A melodic voice brought a pause to my thoughts "Well I don't think I've seen you this distressed since your orchid died, Sunflower."

It was BiBi. If her songbird voice didn't give her away the use of her trademark nickname for me did. BiBi was somewhat of a big sister to me, if you had incestuous thoughts about your sister that is. I always found her so alluring. She had a petite body and was even shorter than me standing at 5'3". I was ashamed to admit it, but her honey-hued skin and hazel eyes played upon my fetish for melanated skin. Her chest may have been flat, but her Latin heritage blessed her with a great bubble butt. Everything BiBi did dripped with sex. Walking, talking, even brushing her hair out of her face. I'd be lying if I said I never masturbated to the thought of her.

Turning to look at her my interest was immediately peaked. She was standing at the bottom of the stairs dressed up as a schoolgirl. Complete with a white blouse filled out by her largest breast forms, a short skirt, and white knee socks. Her makeup and neon pink wig made her look like an anime character. I'd seen this look before; it was one of my favorites only second to her alt-punk rock costume. She must have just finished a show. She was covered in a light layer of perspiration giving her a post-orgasm glow.

"Hey, yeah I just have a lot on my mind"

"Did your new boy toy not show" her emphasis dripping with implications.

"He's here and please stop calling him my boy toy. We're just friends."

"Oh, so he didn't jump your bones as soon as he saw you then hmm?" the lust in her tone was both arousing and embarrassing

I could feel the blood rushing to my face as I spoke. "What!?...No, it's not like that?" my voice began to shrink. Chagrined at the fact that that was exactly what I was hoping for.

"Aww, I'm messing with you, Sunflower."

I fell over onto the couch. Burying my face in a nearby throw pillow. Muffled I responded, "I'd rather you not."

BiBi glided over. As graceful as ever and sat down beside me.

"Be honest, you want to be more than just friends, right?" Bibi's tone was now that of the caring older sister. I always loved how she could so easily transition between the two.

I found it hard to meet B's appraising gaze. I decided it just be best if I keep my head in the pillow and respond

"I mean, I wouldn't say no to it. It's just, he's not really into girls like us."

"And you were hoping he'd changed his mind in the past several years, right?"

I sighed into the pillow "Right."

"That's either the boldest thing I've ever heard or the dumbest" she posed.

"Thanks for your vote of confidence"

"Look it's simple, the key to a man's heart is through his penis"

I paused, shocked. I looked back over my shoulder in surprise. "What!"

"I'm serious. I've bagged plenty of "straight" guys. Trust me once the blood's flowing, they'll be begging for it." The confidence in her voice let me know she wasn't joking. That and I've seen some of these supposedly straight guys doing the walk of shame in the morning.

BiBi shifted, turning her body towards mine, then moved over me. Placing either hand to the side of my head, her legs straddling me, her crotch pressing lightly against my butt. BiBi had gone from big sister to temptress once again. She loved to tease me as much as take care of me.

Lowering her lips to my ear she whispered "If you'd like I could break him in for you. You know I have a way with men who claim to only like 'girls'."

I could feel BiBi's hardening penis as it was pressed between my cheeks. Letting me know the idea of "breaking in" another straight guy excited her. If I was honest with myself, I'd say the idea wasn't completely unappealing. I could imagine it now. BiBi slinking into Darcy's room, probably wearing some sheer negligee. She'd crawl onto the bed, her little frame barely waking him. She'd slowly pull the covers back revealing his thick penis. Her little hands would look so tiny gripping it, stroking it, the shades of brown blending in a blur of motion. She'd wrap her full lips around the head. The warmth and wetness of her mouth finishing the job of bringing his throbbing cock to attention.

My body began to betray me. I could feel myself pressing back into Bibi's shaft and a moan escaped my lips.

"I'd take that as a yes?" She purred, nestled even closer to my ear than before.

"I, um, thanks but...maybe later?" regaining my composure I began to move towards sitting up, lest I find myself grinding more into BiBi.

She was slow to move, obviously enjoying the feeling of me backing into her more as I changed positions.

"M'kay. Don't worry yourself too much though, if he's smart, he'll come around. You're an amazing person"

Now sitting up I bit my lip. The worry quite obvious on my face.

"He is smart right?"

"Yeah, just a little unaware at times." That was an understatement. If you only hinted at the sky being blue, he'd never figure out what color it was.

She placed her hand on mine. Holding it in a show of support. Shaking her head while saying "Good luck sis. And don't forget my offer still stands." Winking as she got up and continued towards the kitchen, only to return a second later with a Gatorade. Before heading upstairs, she gave me a sultry appraisal. Licking her full lips as she did so. The whole display left my face redder than before and unable to meet her gaze as she left out of sight.

Alone again.

Just me and my thoughts.

Well, poop. Darcy sucks at picking up hints. I mean look at how I dressed tonight. Did he really not notice me? No bra, these tiny panties riding up my butt and my thinnest shirt and shorts. I'm practically naked!

Maybe I should take some of BiBi's advice.

I could go downstairs right now, crawl into bed with him in just my cute, albeit uncomfortable, little panties, and give him a blow job.

What guy could turn that down?

No guy, that's who.

That's right! I'm just going to get up, go down there and suck his big chocolate cock.

I mean, he wouldn't say no, right?

My mind began to race then.

But what if he doesn't actually think I'm cute, I've put on a little weight so he might be turned off if I show up naked, but if I'm fully clothed would that be weird, am I good at blowjobs, my last boyfriend didn't complain, but he never finished either, would it be so bad for BiBi to "break him in," why does the thought of watching that turn me on, oh God am I a cuckold, or would it be cuckqueen, would they even let me watch, wait am I really considering this, no, yes, no, maybe, BiBi is hot, Darcy's hot too, it be no different than porn, but what if he doesn't want me after, I could join in during, "once the bloods rushing" right, will that work, God this is hot, why is this so hot, I need to cum, no I shouldn't, I said I would save it for Darcy, a nice big load just for him to show how much I wanted him, that I saved myself for him, I wouldn't even last if he entered me, hell I almost came from hugging him, fuck, the way he grabbed me I should've gotten on my knees right there and let him use me, my hands, my throat, my ass, it wouldn't matter as long as he was happy, as long as he came and I helped in some way I'd be happy.