All Comments on 'Darcy's Punishment'

by amasterfound

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
Excellent work, baby...

.....although I am biased. A nice fantasy, anyway, of punishing a cock-tease (though not in a way that would be legal or practical). Still, great fantasy, with a nice incest angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you are a sick bastard

what a sick bastard you are. even though i do not in any way simpathize with teasers like darcy, its hard to imagine any normal person devising such atrocious ways, even for fantasy's sake let alone write about it. (i can't imagine any one in his right mind actually doing it). you have conviniently made it look desirable for others and the victim. and the thing about the parents and pimping is just over the top. you need help man before you actually do anything drastic (i hope you already haven't, for the poor victim's sake.

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years agoAuthor
Laughs

In case you failed to see the other comment or failed to read my profile, I am a female. So, no I haven't done it, nor will I ever. I don't condone this kind of stuff. This is just a story. If you don't like this kind of stuff why are you reading stuff from this catagory? Rape never is and never will be ok with me in real life, but this is just a fatasy. One I happen to love to play out in role plays, as does alot of people.

DirtyAliceBlackDirtyAliceBlackover 17 years ago
I realise this is just a story but...

As i said I know it's just a story and a fantasy and well...to each his own but I did feel that this leaned a little bit too much on the rape side for me. If it hadn't been so heavily influenced by the rape thing then I probably would have enjoyed it.

Alicexxx

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Thanks . . .

You're story's been mentioned on the story review thread. ~ Red.

FeistyLilKittenFeistyLilKittenover 17 years ago
Great Story

Mistress,

I loved your story i thought it was great. I always enjoy reading your work and look forward to more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awsome

Great story.. This is so true to life. Thats almost EXACTLY how I got to fuck my sister too. All three holes on the first night. But I started with her ass, then immediately after that her mouth, and then her pussy. Only difference is, mine han't fallen pregnant -yet. She's a very well mannered slut now, and loves it in the ass. No more teasing out of line. She fucks every one she flirts with now. But only when I'm done with her. Pfffffffwaaaaaaaaa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOL!

WOOHOO! I loved it! =) HAHAHAHAHAHA! [ It IS just a story after all... Chill folks! ] =)

solecismsolecismalmost 15 years ago
Not bad, but Yikes!

Okay, you have a vivid imagination and are pretty good at getting it down on a page. I haven't read any other stories from you, but I'd be curious to do it.

You're absolutely right that rape and punishment fantasy is common among women—I would know—but this is something a little different. A typical "rape" fantasy plays more like an overpowering seduction and submissive loss of control, not the degrading annihilation of a woman and how she sees the world. This story fetishizes and argues an *extremely* misogynist worldview.

If this is really your fantasy, I don't begrudge you a place to express that part of yourself. It's far better to be honest about what we like than to keep it suppressed for shame or one's expectations. (I do wonder if you could use some time in therapy, but I could too and I won't jump to any conclusions.)

All that said, I'm not sure I would *publish* this story, even if it were my fantasy. It reminds me of that argument that computer-generated or sexual stories about children should be illegal because they promote bad thinking & behavior in people prone to pedophilia. I would worry about something like this, written by a woman, reinforcing or extending some man's violent, misogynist thoughts and tendencies. This is maybe the only story I've ever read that made me wonder if it might lead to actual rapes—if not by the author then by some crazy reader.

I'm not arguing it should be banned, but wonder about presenting such a harmful worldview as though it's reasonable and valid rather than barbaric and full of flawed thinking. Some authorial editorializing or a counterpoint character might be appropriate here. I think the total conversion of the woman to his viewpoint is part of what makes me so troubled. Or you might include some backstory to indicate how your rapist got his pathological, skewed values.

Moving on, I also wasn't crazy about the pacing of the sexual content. I've read countless stories that start out with a little description, move on to a bunch of dialog to set the story, then go into matter-of-fact descriptions of sex acts with minimal dialog where absolutely necessary. You have a good imagination: try to slow down the sex a little bit to paint a vivid scene and give the reader a little more time to process things. I'd like to see more adjectives and adverbs, and a little more dialog or internal thoughts would also help.

Keep writing. You definitely have promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FAILLLLLL......

Sir, you fail. Epic, complete and utter failure, a failure so great and total it falls away in front of you like a yawning, unending abyss.

Your characters are silly, you've let sexual politics get in the way, you spend half the story moralising about the ethics of sex - in frank, a laughable effort at a sibling rape story. Do try harder.

Cutie18Cutie18over 14 years ago
Loved it

Loved it.it was mean at first but he got to be caring and loving and hope you add to it somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Seek help.

Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Lame.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You are so twisted. The only way to make this better is to make a part two or three....

Call_Me_RichCall_Me_Richover 13 years ago
Shit story! skipped right to the end

story or not, fact or fiction even if a girl is the biggest tease in the world thats all shes being a tease.

people like you are fucking retards!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU CLASS THIS AS INCEST, yeah its brother and sister but this belongs in the Rape section not incest!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A LOAD OF SHIT as soon as i read to the bit where you as an asshole wrote some women deserve to be raped. i skipped to the end.

As a man no-one deserves to be raped bar a rapist themself!!! (as revenge)

literotica has good sides to it and bad sides and this story and your existance with these views is the bad side. your story's fucking shit and again even though it's just a story i wish someone would beat the fuck into for typing such shit like this

Call_Me_RichCall_Me_Richover 13 years ago
Also

Before i skipped to the end you had the biggest bullshit moment of it

"dale and his friends todd" and others had a group of them guys who'd "raped countless" women and sometimes let them off once or kept them as "slaves"

that was fucked up even for a fake story.

everyone keeps saying chill chill its just a fantasy BUT FANTASIES ARE BASED ON REAL LIFE FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS. you might in real life say id never rape anyone im 100% against rape but deep deep down inside your heart and in your brain if you can FANTASIZE about rape stories then your seriously fucked up without realising it

Remember ITS FUCKIN FANTASIES which turned fred and rose west serial killers, IT WAS FANTASIES THAT MADE TED BUNDY, JOHN WAYNE GACY AND MANY MORE into sexual related serial killers

ALL THESE FEELINGS ARE STARTED BY FANTASIES PERVERSIONS AND "just stories"

Its a bad enough story he did this to his sister but the fact he'd done it a dozen or so times and used INTIMIDATION FEAR POWER AND PHYSICAL ABUSE-or threatened it to keep the others silent made it a 100% shit story which shouldn't be allowed on this site. even in the NON CONSENTUAL/RAPE stories, i can't believe they have a section on that here, too me forced sex is worse than animal sex and incest as your actively physically stopping someone fighting back and getting away.

This might just be "fantasy" but fantasy comes from real thoughts and real signs that the person is fucked up!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no matter what you call it

Rape is rape and abuse is abuse (tied her to his bed all night; I assume she shit and pissed right there). His great, macho, All-American buddies keep a band of women whom they fuck in the ass and torment continually. That's part of YOUR fantasy too? You are one sick woman. As others have said, this story does not belong in incest/taboo—it belongs in non-consent. And, as they've further said, you are one sick woman who needs professional help before you hurt somebody.

Sue, in San Mateo

burningpenburningpenover 12 years ago
I'd

i'd ignore the people reading things from categories they have no interest in...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wrong catagory

This was a surprise for me to find this type of story in this catagory. You need to put it in the Non-Consent - it belongs there.

Ignore the people saying your sick and twisted - they live in a fucking bubble.

Just because you fantasize about something does NOT mean it will happen. For fuck sake, if every fantasy came true, we'd mave more rapists and murderers and even pedophiles in the world. Imagining something does NOT make it a danger.

I like stories like this. I fantasize about it happening to me. I'm a 20 year old woman who is studying to become a vet nurse, oh no, I'm freaky and twisted, lock me up now. Fuck off. Just because I fantasize about it doesn't mean I'm going to go out there and attack somebody. Some could say those who like soft and gentle sex are weird, its weird for me. Soft and gentle sex is stilll a fucking fantasy, just because its more socially acceptable doesn't make it any less weird.

And on another note - your in the incest/taboo catagory.........THAT'S fucked up too but nobody is judging you readers on that. Your all as fucked up as the rest of us just in a different fucking way.

MasterLexi97MasterLexi97over 11 years ago
Yummy

To hell with what other people say honestly if I was Darcy it would have played out exactly as you wrote it except I would be on birth control, please write more stories like this

ticklechambersticklechambersabout 11 years ago
Not Bad :)

As a writer I think this story has potential. Ignoring people who judge you based on the content, the characters themselves could use a little more background exposure before you get into the sex. IMO, just so we have more of a feel for why the characters are the way they are

I generally avoid reading stories of incest as a general rule, but thought this story had an interesting concept of there being a guy who thought he would teach all the tease's a lesson. It's interesting that he would go all the way as to do this to his sister. The question i felt that wasn't addressed here is WHY? Is he so far removed from the normalities of family relations that he doesn't view his actions as incestuous? Does he feel obligated to fulfil his role as the punisher of these girls that he chooses incest over the loss of his reputation? Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The bitch needed more torture

The bitch should of got more punishment she needed to be whipped

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A bold and vivid canvas was painted with this tale...

As a new reader of yours (and perhaps a bit biased as well? :o ), I decided to start with your lowest ranking story...to find out why. I am guessing the "average" Incest fan is not also a fan of various S&m or D/s games? Pity. I am one who can see how and why they can blend. A D/s relationship can occure amongst any couplings.

At any rate, I thought the tale was written very well. :) It was descriptive with erotic sex. One just has to understand the BDSM nuances to fully enioy! :rose:

* * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really wanted to enjoy this.

I really wanted to enjoy this. The idea looked good on the surface. But I was expecting a dub-con or noncon, not flat out rape. And yes, there is a difference. On top of that, a group of guys raping girls and thinking that it was okay was just too much. Quite frankly, I wouldn't have minded as much if he actually HAD gone to jail, and his little ring of buddies too. The way you wrote them, they were as big of jackasses as the girls that were supposedly terrible for not putting out, if not more, because they were hypocrites.

Overall, this one was just too rapey to enjoy, and it almost seemed like you were condoning rape. Even a little disclaimer at the beginning saying that you don't condone rape in real life, that its wrong, and this was merely fantasy might have changed the perception of the story. As it is, I didn't even bother to read the sex because the mood that was set before totally killed any enjoyment. There was one good part though, it serves as a reminder of just how bad rape is and how terrible of people rapists are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exclamation marks

You completely overused them ruining the tone and making the piece difficult to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
no disclaimer? so u support a group of jackasses????

dude this just screwed up in ever sense of the word. i would vote a solid negative 5

Ihaveno1Ihaveno1over 1 year ago

Yeah right. You're just another guy pretending to be a girl in the internet. Pathetic.

And if you really are a girl. You must be a total sicko. NO women in the right mind would write this. Sicko. Fantasy or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous