Dare Chain Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time does your husband get back from his trip?" The man asked in a question that at first did not registered in Stephanie's mind.

She quickly remembered her cover story and responded.

"Tomorrow morning, if all goes as planned." She uttered in a still breathless voice.

"I'm Ethan, if you ever want to get together again, just text me." He said as he took a pen out of his back pocket and scribbled his number on the lid of the pizza box.

"I'll do that Ethan, thank you, that was fun." Stephanie wanted to say more, how deeply satisfying she actually did find their moment together, but knowing what she had to do next tempered the feelings of connection that had welled up inside her.

"Let me get your tip."

"No, that's cool, no need." Ethan said, as he turned around and walked to the door.

Stephanie scrambled to her phone, ended the recording and scooped up the link letter which had a 20 dollar tip taped to the outside.

"Ethan!" The professor called out.

She caught up with him at the door and handed him the letter.

"I insist." "Wait until you get back to work to read my letter, I'm bashful about things like this." She felt a twinge of self loathing at how easily she delivered her lines.

"Will do." Ethan said as he moved in for a quick kiss and then walked out the door.

As Ethan was driving back, he found his mind so scattered that he decided to pull over for a bit to collect his thoughts and take a quick smoke.

He lit up, took a deep satisfying drag and noticed something hand written on the twenty dollar bill.

"I'm sorry."

He thought to himself it was probably an old note that had been on the bill for years, but an inner voice told him he better read the letter Stephanie had given him now.

He took another drag and opened the letter. The color drained from his face and the cigarette dropped from his mouth onto his lap.

"Shit, shit." He gathered the burner from his lap and tossed it out the window. He sat there reading the words again as if they would make more sense the second and third times around.

"Welcome to the Dare Chain,

We thank you for being our most recent link and invite you to continue our chain at your earliest convenience.

While we expect your participation to be voluntary, we feel obligated to inform you that a recording of your experience will be forwarded to your employers, family and friends if this chain is broken.

Please read below for your next link experience."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12