Dare Dice - The Threesome

Story Info
College student plays a game with a Co-Ed and her boyfriend.
7.6k words
4.23
18.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASoundGuy
ASoundGuy
10 Followers

"Well the rules state 'that whoever looks most like a pirate starts the game.'" Paul said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out an eye patch and put it on. It even had a little skull and crossbones on it.

"You and that fucking eye patch. You better wear it the rest of the game." Ashley exclaimed exasperated.

"I always do, don't eye!" Paul said as he pointed at the eye patch.

"Shut up and read the first card already." Ashley urged.

Paul drew the top card from the deck in the middle of the table and read aloud "The loser must give 1x card of clothing to the Captain. That be me." Paul continued to Sara, "or doth 10 squats for each piece of clothing not forfeited."

Ashley looked at Sara "Does that make sense? You have to remove a piece of clothing for each card you have gotten and give it to the current Capt. or if you're not wearing any clothing."

"That means ye be naked." Paul interjected in his pirate voice

"Or if you don't want to give up any more clothes. And stop talking like that." Ashley spat at Paul.

"Awr, you're no fun."

"Anyways, if the pieces of clothing don't match the number of cards you have, you would have to do squats and since that's the only card you have you do 10 of them. Make sense."

"I think I got it?" I responded

"OK roll dim dice." Paul said as he grabbed the brown leather cup in front of himself and flipped it over on the table The dice rattle inside until they came to rest under the cup. Ashley and I followed suit.

I saw Paul tilt his cup forward and peering under it so only he saw his dice. He then looked over at Ashley, "4 sixes"

"Oh, going to act like a gentleman now."

"I know that we have a new player who needs to learn the game." Paul said, finally dropping the accent.

"OK," Ashley said as she turned to me, "so, Paul just bid that he believes there are at least 4 dice that show six of the 15 dice on the table. Now, I'm going to say there are 5 three's. And now either you will call me a liar or try to predict how many dice have a certain number."

I tilted my cup similarly to how I saw Paul did. Looking at my dice I saw a pair of ones and sixes as well as a three.

"Remember, ones are wild as well." Paul reminded me.

Looking again at my dice "OK well then... umm... 5 sixes?"

"Is that a question?" Paul laughed

Ashley slapped his arm, "So you think there are at least 5 dice on the table showing 6."

"Um, Yes"

"I'll go to 6 sixes" Paul cut in impatiently.

Ashley stared daggers at Paul before looking back at me, "You getting it?"

"Ya, ya, I think I got it?"

I then saw Ashley's face become very focused. She was staring down my cup as if she wished she had x-ray vision before saying, "7 sixes."

Then looked up at me for my response. "Uh, 8 sixes?"

"Are you sure?" Ashley questioned my response.

"She said it, didn't she, and I'm calling her a liar!" Paul exclaimed, returning to his accent and pointing accusingly. I giggled at his absurdity.

"OK lets see them" he said while lifting his cup. I copied his action lifting my cup as did Ashley.

His face fell as he saw my pair of sixes and ones. Then his eyes darted over to see one under Ashley's cup.

"God dammit" he exclaimed.

"Looks like she nailed it" Ashley laughed at Paul's seeming reversal of fortune. He had a pair of sixes and a one as well.

"This girl may be playing us?"

"Na, just beginner's luck." I responded

"Well, either way, I think you owe the girl a piece of clothing." Ashley chided Paul.

"Alright let's get this show started." And Paul stood up pulling his T-shirt over his head revealing those hard packed abs of his.

The same abs I'd been staring at 2 nights ago at a party one of the frats had been throwing. That was the night when Ashley had walked up to me and asked.

"So, would like to fuck him?"

I nearly dropped the drink I was hiding behind as I leered at Paul.

"Uh, what?" I stammered.

"Oh ya, I think he would totally fuck you."

Now, I'd known Ashley for a while, both of studying for the same major and all. However, we never really socialized together, but it was spring break, and being stuck on campus I'd heard a party was happening and figured it was better than sitting in my dorm rubbing one out while watching another Rom-com. And so here I was leering at Paul as Ashley asked me about fucking him.

"Isn't that your boyfriend?" I questioned

"Well we do fuck a lot. So, you can call that what you want." Ashley clarified, "And well, to be honest I really want to see you naked, but I wasn't sure if you were into girls. So, I figured a threesome may get us all what we want."

I nearly dropped my drink again. As I stared up at Ashley. Oh have I mentioned this Valkyrie of a woman towered over me at what had to be nearly 6 ft, maybe not quite. And her red hair, probably dyed, but what girl doesn't these days, even I add highlights to my own hair. But given Ashley the right dress, she could easily pull off one hell of a Jessica Rabbit. Also would need a really good bra to help her out up top. I thought as Ashley suddenly waved a hand in front of my face.

"So?"

Oh, umm...." I hesitated as I came out of my deliberations. I looked over at Paul again. He was standing over with, what I presumed was the rest of the swim team. Our college was pretty well known for their swim team, and ya, Paul was one of their scholarship swimmers. You could usually pick them out on campus being some of the finest physical specimens.

Part of the reason I showed up was this was their frat. And I figured I could maybe leer at a few of them from behind a drink, before I inevitably ended up back at my dorm room grinding my pillow pretending it was one of their faces.

And now here I was seemingly being offered the chance to sleep with one of these towering Adonis.

"So, what, we'd go back to your room?" I asked almost inaudibly

Ashley laughed, "Oh, no not tonight. Paul's way too drunk to be any good tonight."

We both looked over as Paul was now swinging his cup around and yelling nearly at the top of his lungs. "Never have I ever passed out while eating my girlfriend's pussy."

"Come by Sunday night, I have a little game we can play to break the ice. No drinking involved." Ashley started walking towards Paul. "Alright big guy let's settle it down."

And now here I was Sunday night and Paul, no longer drunk, was still swinging his shirt around his head like some Chippendale's stripper. Ashley told me I could fuck him if I won the game, and now sitting here I could feel the tingles growing inside me as I watched him showing off.

"OK, you can stop flexing now." Ashley said

Paul tossed his shirt at me. Which I did catch but the smell of body spray still smacked me right in the face. It really does annoy me that such a mass produced smell could turn me on and I heard Ashley giggle as she saw me breath in the shirt. I quickly dropped the shirt to the floor next to me. As I tried to control my flushing.

"OK, next round O' Captain my Captain." Paul extolled.

Ashley pointed at the deck on the table, "Draw the next card."

I reached over and picked up a card. And then read from it out loud. "The loser must sit on the Captain's lap and kiss them for a count of 10x rectangles."

"That's the game's shorthand. It means 10 times the number of cards you have gotten in the game. You get a card whenever you lose a round." Ashley cut in.

"OK" I responded, "It also says "No wilds this round."

"Then ones don't count as wild this round." Ashley explained, "And I start this round as I'm to the left of the loser." She chided Paul as she grabbed her cup, slipped her dice into it and flipped it over again onto the table.

After peaking at her dice she bet "2 sixes."

Having flipped my cup I was looking at my numbers; a three and a pair of twos and fours. I looked up at Ashley, "3 twos?" I hesitated.

"3 threes" was Paul's response

Ashley looked from Paul to me "3 fours"

"Hmm..." I ponder looking back under my cup. "4 fours" I bet, figuring Ashley must have a couple as well.

"5 fours" Paul chortled.

"Don't try and bluff me," Ashley responded, "I bet you don't even have a four you liar!"

"Ha, I got 3 of them." Paul countered sticking out his tongue.

"Well, I don't have any." Ashley smirked.

"I've got two of them." I chimed in, lifting my cup.

"Fuck!" Ashley exclaimed as Paul continued to laugh.

"Alright if I'm going to lose. There are definitely worse punishments." Ashley stood up and walked over to me. Scooting my chair out so I faced her now, instead of the table.

"Hey... wait... what? I thought Paul won?" I questioned.

Ya, he did but you're still the Captain till the end of the round." she said as one of her long legs flew over my lap and she sat down straddling me. Ashley's right hand then reached up to my face and pushed back my hair. "You alright?"

I gulped back "Uh... ya." I looked up into Ashley's sky blue eyes. It'd been nearly 2 years since me and my last boyfriend had broken up and I really hadn't been this close to someone since then. Let alone a girl seemingly very into me.

"Paul, please count for us." Ashley said as she lowered her mouth to mine.

Paul began counting "1... 2... 3..."

Then I noticed as her lips caressed mine that she was starting to grind herself against my legs, and a hand suddenly was on my left breast.

"Hey, Hey, no groping her. That wasn't on the card. 6..."

The hand left my breast but now Ashley lips opened and I could feel her tongue pushing against my lips. I opened my mouth to this foreign invader and just as it was making its way through my lips.

"10!, OK break it up you too."

And all too quickly Ashley was up and off my lap and back in her own chair. Paul had drawn the next card read aloud."The loser must give 1x cards of clothing to the Captain or 10 times jumping jacks. You start this time Sara."

I looked over at him, still a bit mesmerized, "Uh.. what?"

"Roll your dice and make your bid."

"Oh, OK" I adjusted my chair back to the table. Then grabbed the dice and dropped them into the cup. A pair of ones, a three, a four, and a six were under the cup after I flipped it.

"Oh, remember, the ones are wild, again." Paul reminded me.

"Um, ya, thanks, let's start at... uh... 5 threes?" I bid.

"Always a question with you isn't it." Paul teased "let's go 6 threes then."

"6 sixes" Ashley said as she stared me down. "Come on, call me. I can't wait to see you naked."

I looked at my dice again, "7 sixes" not willing to call Ashley's bluff.

"8 sixes" Paul bid as if he had planned to up my bid no matter what I'd said.

"You better not be trying to lose." Ashley berated Paul.

"So, you're calling then." Paul laughed

"You're goddamn right I'm calling you. You fucking liar."

"OK" we all lifted our cups and amazingly 9 sixes, well 5 ones and 4 sixes, sat on the table.

Paul picked up the card he'd read from and passed it to Ashley. "Maybe I just know how to play better than you. That will be 2 pieces of clothing, please."

Ashley snarled at him as she stood up. Pulling her dress up over her head. And dropped it in front of Paul.She stood there for a moment in this really cute ivy green bra and panty set. Then looked over at me. " Could you get this for me?" She said as she turned and knelt, flipping her hair over her shoulder in one amazing graceful motion. Revealing the hook of her bra for me.

"OK" I lifted my trembling hands and luckily popped the hook fairly quickly.

"Thanks" Ashley said, turning back around and letting the bra fall off her shoulders and into her hands.

At first I was surprised to see 2 bejeweled hoops piercing each of her pink nipples but then my second realization was of how small her boobs really were, without her padded bra.

Ashley caught me staring as she dropped the bra on to her dress. "You like?" she asked, winking at me.

"Oh... u ya... I guess I shouldn't be surprised. So many people have their nipples pierced nowadays."

"That's not all she's got pierced" Paul chimed in, "And I bet she can't wait to show you that one as well."

I could feel the blush filling my face.

"Alright, draw the next card." Ashley said, sitting down.

Who's the exhibitionist now." Paul chortled as he drew a card. "OK, Loser licks the Captains ear for a count of 5 times cards."

"You're such a freak", Ashley said, shaking her head.

"Hey, no kink shaming." Paul extorted.

"What?" I interrupted.

"Oh, this one has a thing for ears. It's kinda gross." Ashley explained

"Hey, do we really want to compare gross turn-ons here, Ashley?" Paul replied.

"Fine, Sara would you be OK licking someone's ear? Ashley asked me.

"I guess so?" was my reply.

"OK, but let us know if anything isn't cool with you. We can always ditch the card. And as for you," Ashley point at Paul, "I'm banning ear licking at all future games I play. I'm tired of wiping your spit out of my ear."

"Well now that you've ruined the fun. Sara, you start the bid again."

"Oh, ya", grabbing my dice. Drop, shake, flip. A 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 appeared under my cup. Not a pair of anything. This looked horrible.

"Um... Uh..." I stammered "4 threes?" and looked sheepishly at Paul

"I call" Paul laughed

"You putz" Ashley berated Paul while shaking her head.

"What?" I asked

"He threw that one so he could lick your ear." She grabbed Paul's cup and revealed a five, and a pair of twos and sixes.

"Oh?" Ashley added surprised by his results.

Then looked over at me as I revealed my loan three.

"See, don't say I'm cheating, I know what I'm doing." Paul complained.

"Fuck you! You still lost." Ashley cursed at him as she revealed 2 threes and a one. "You wouldn't have accepted that low ass bid if it weren't for the dare."

Paul grinned and then stood up and stepped toward me "You mind pulling back your hair."

I did as he asked and Paul leaned over and started following the contours of my ear with his tongue. It was an interesting sensation. I'd never had anyone lick my ear before and between Paul's proximity to me and the erogenous nature of the act, I could definitely tell that my pulse was quickening again.

Ashley had quickly counted up to 10 and Paul sat back down and grabbed the next card and handed it to me with a slight bow of his head, "Here you go my Captain."

I looked down at the car, "The loser must give 1x cards of clothing to the Captain or receive 5 spanks for each piece of clothing not forfeited. I'm sensing a theme." I exclaimed.

"Ya, that's to get you naked." Ashley replied with a rise of her eyebrow.

"Yet, I'm not the one with my tits out," I retorted.

"Ah, you're right to say Yet!" Ashley leaned in, grabbing her cup of dice and flipping it over. "5 sixes" she said after looking under her cup.

I flipped my cup and had rolled a 1, 2, pair of 3's and a 6.

"OK, 6 sixes."

"I'll call" Paul replied.

"Are your just fucking around now" Ashley exclaimed.

"No I don't have any 6's" Paul responded revealing his dice, "I'm taking the odds"

"Well I have 3" Ashley announced.

"Fuck! I only have 2"

"See, I do know what I'm doing. And that card can stay right there," Paul pushed the card I had read from back towards me. "And I'd say you owe me a piece of clothing."

I looked down at myself.

"Take it off. Take it off." Paul started to chant.

I looked over at Ashley grinning broadly. I gave her a little wink and stood up whipping my belt off and held it out for Paul to take.

"Boo" Paul responded and then started chanting, " We want skin. We want skin."

I laughed as I sat back down knowing I'd probably just gotten away with one, but decided to push it some more and tapped the top of the deck, "Maybe, there's a chance you can earn some."

Paul grabbed at the next card, "OK" and after reading said, "So, it says switch seats with the player with the fewest cards. I guess that's you Sara."

Paul stood and directed me to take his chair. I wasn't sure of the point of that, Ashley was now on my left and Paul now on my right.

"Sara, you may have to show that skin after all," Paul laughed, " The Captain sucks on the loser's nipple for a count of 5x cards."

"But I'm still wearing my top?" I questioned

"Ya, the general rule is you would need to remove any clothes to let the captain fulfill a task." Ashley explained.

"And I believe you start Ashley as you're now to Sara's left." Paul added.

Sara rolled her dice and scanned the roll, " 4 fives."

"5 fives," Paul bet after his own contemplation.

I had rolled; a 2, 4, and 3 fives myself. I figured this boded well, "I think there are 6 fives."

Ashley looked at me and then back under her cup, bit her lip. "OK, 7 fives"

"Ah, man" Paul exclaimed " I know I should call you but I really want a chance to suck on Sara's titty. 7 sixes."

"Wait a minute, what happens if I call and you lose?" I asked

"Well, I guess then you get to suck on these titties," Paul said as he cupped his hands under his well formed pectoral muscles and pushed up on them.

"I know it's not much of a reward, is it." Ashley chimed in.

"Hey, don't be jealous just because mine..."

"You sure you want to finish that sentence" Ashley cut Paul off.

Paul turned back to me. "You call'n or bett'n"

"There's not 7 sixes. I'll call, cause I've got none."

"Sorry, babe I only have a six and a one." Ashley added

"Shit I had 3 of them. I thought there'd be more wilds. Well which one do you want" Paul said, placing his hands on his head. "The left one or the right one." Popping his pecs as he said it.

His body was amazing as he sat there flexing for me. I peaked over at Ashley who winked at me approvingly. So, I leaned out of my chair and placed my hand on his shoulder to help support myself. I placed my lips to his nipple and just kinda kissed it and Ashley started counting.

"Oh no, come on really get in there," Paul cajoled me, "flick it with your tongue."

I decided instead to suck it into my mouth.

"Uh, ya, that's nice. I gotta another body part I think I want you to meet."

I heard Ashley reach 15 and stop counting and decided to give a little payback for that remark. So, I bit down ever so slightly to see what that would do.

"Hey," Paul pulled back into his chair, "no teeth."

"You deserved that," Ashley laughed, "OK, next card, Sara."

I grabbed the card and read "Loser must give up 1x cards of clothing to the Captain or do 5 squats blah blah. I think we know what the rest... Oh, it also says no wilds this round."

"You're also starting the bid there, Sara," Paul reminded me.

I grabbed my cup again. As I gave the dice a shake I took another moment to appreciate Paul's well formed torso and contemplated how I wouldn't mind giving him a blow job later if I was asked to.

My roll this time was a 1, 3, pair 5's and a 6.

"I'll say 4 fives."

Sara was looking at her dice. "Um, what?

"4 fives" I repeated.

Sara glanced over at Paul and then back at her own dice. "I'm going to call, cause I didn't roll any 5's."

"Well, I've got 3" I said as I lifted my cup.

Ashley looked at my dice and then corrected me "Actually that 1 doesn't count this round"

"Oh, shit," I couldn't believe my mistake "Paul?"

"Sorry, I only rolled one."

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, "What was I thinking?"

"Sorry babe, I guess you owe me 2 more pieces of clothing." Ashley said, sounding very not sorry."

"Woot!, Woot!" Paul let out a cry. Then started back up his chant, "Let's see some skin. Let's see some skin."

I reached down and grabbed the heels I was wearing and plopped them on the table.

"Here you go" I smiled.

"Seriously, what the fuck." Paul yelled.

"What?" I said recoiling from his outburst.

"No you don't get it, this girl is always like "take your shoes off at the door honey"... "Make sure you take off your shoes"... Its like a fucking religion with her and now you just throwing your shoes on the table. What the fuck, Ashley."

ASoundGuy
ASoundGuy
10 Followers