Dare Dice - The Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I just really wanted to get the game going."

"Well, I thought we really wanted to see her goddamn titties and now we ain't cause you didn't ask her to take off her fucking shoes at the door."

"It's OK, Paul, we're only like halfway through the game." Ashley tried to console him. "There's still a good chance she's going to show you her tits."

"Ya, I just really wanted to see titties."

"Uh hmmm..." I gestured to Ashley's exposed chest.

Paul looked over and started grinning.

Meanwhile Ashley picked up my shoes, "Ooo, these are cute. Oh and they fit too." she said as she slipped them on her feet.

"What the fuck, how are you that tall and have such small feet," I exclaimed.

Ashley shrugged "Genetics, I guess?" and she reached over to draw the next card.

"The Captain gets to try and tickle the looser for a count of 10 times cards, or just grope them because fuck them if they're not ticklish."

"Does it really say that?"

"I actually does," Ashley responded, throwing the card my way for me to see.

We all grabbed our cups and rolled our dice.

Ashley after looking at her dice bid, "4 fives"

"5 two's" came Paul's bet.

I was looking at a pair o f 3's, a 4, 5, and 6.

"5 three's." I called thinking I would play it safe after my misplay last round.

"5 sixes." Sara responded after a moments compilation.

Paul up the bet with "6 two's"

I looked at Paul at my hand and I had no twos or wilds. Then I looked at Paul who just smiled and winked at me.

"Oh, I call." I revealed my and the lack of 2's.

Paul revealed his hand "Well, I got a full 3 two's and a pair of ones."

I looked to Ashley hoping her roll wouldn't help Paul out.

"I gotta two and a one." Ashley revealed, "So, how ticklish are you." she threatened as she stood up and moved towards me.

"Not very" I giggled giving away the truth.

"Hold your hands behind your back so you don't accidentally hit me." Ashley instructed.

I complied as she reached over and grabbed my knees. "So are your knees ticklish."

I started to involuntarily giggle at her prodigy, and I heard Paul begin to count. At 10 Ashley looked at me and said" Now let's check those boobs." and her hands shot up and started poking and squeezing and squishing my boobs. I stopped giggling as my boobs aren't one of my many ticklish spots and I looked into her and Sara started to massage my mammaries. It had been a long time since anyone besides me had played with my boobs. I couldn't help but to enjoy the attention.

"Well those aren't ticklish... How about here." Ashley hands dated into my armpits and I yelped. Holding my hands extra tight as I tried not to start flailing around, but I couldn't help squirming and laughing under her barrage until finally Paul called "30, that's time." Ashley stopped and I finally caught my breath.

Once I had composed myself I looked over and saw Paul was hold the next card.

He read allowed "Loser gives up x cards of clothing to the Capt or receives a paddle spank for each piece of clothing not received. Ashley your bid"

The prerequisite rolling of dice took place and Ashley said "5 fives."

Paul after looking up from his dice replied "6 fives."

I was still feeling rather flush from the tickling. I took a moment to look at my pair of twos, a one, a four and a five. I was feeling a bit thrown off having lost 2 rounds in a row. "OK 7 fives." I raised the bid.

Sara laughed, "Sorry, I don't believe you. I only had 1 five."

I gotta a five and a one over here." Paul threw in.

"Fuck..." I exclaimed seeing that I had miscalculated again. "I only have a five and a one as well." I reveal.

"Well, I guess that's one, two, three, four pieces of clothing you owe me." Paul said as he counted off the cards in front of me before giving me the final card.

I looked down at my clothing rather dejected and Paul must've decided to take pity on me.

"Hey, I can always spank you if you really don't want to take off any more clothing."

"Oh no, it's not that," I replied, "I just was wondering how pissed you were going to be when I'm still not naked at the end of this. Ashley would you help me with my stockings?" I started to stand up, "The clips in the back are always a bitch to undo."

"I would love to, but that would be the Captain's prerogative."

"Come on over here. I'd be glad to help you out." Paul said maybe a little too eagerly.

But I walked over to him, deciding to give him a little show. I turned my back to him and flipped my dress up over my hips giving a nice view of my ass.

I felt Paul's hands slide between my thigh and the suspender then a pop and the stocking was free. Then his hand went to my right leg and it popped free as well.

"Do you need any help with the front ones?"

"I think I got it from here" I said as I strode back to my chair, lifting my right leg and resting my foot on the chair seat. I undid the front clip and then proceeded to roll down the stocking. I was thoroughly enjoying the rapt attention Ashley and Paul were giving my little show as I switched legs and repeated the process. I then handed Paul the stockings.

"That's two, two more to go" Paul said, raising an eyebrow.

I stepped back, turned my back to both of them, grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled it over my head in a full swift motion. As I held the dress over my head. I realized my boobs had completely fallen out of my bra.

The lingerie set I was wearing, I'd bought 2 years ago, back before my boyfriend had broken up with me. It was my best piece of lingerie I owned, and with sex supposedly on the table, I had decided to wear it this evening. Even though my figure had filled out a little more since the last time I had worn it.

Now I could feel a fresh breeze on my hardened nipples as I finished dragging my dress over my head. I quickly threw my dress behind me in Paul's general direction. Hoping to either hit him in the face or otherwise distract him as I adjusted my bra as best I could to support my boobage.

As I turned, I saw Paul was indeed pulling my dress off his head, and I must say I'm impressed that I made that shot.

Ashley focus was all on me though, " Fuck, your absolutely spilling out of the bra. I wish that I had tits like those."

"Ya, that bra looks super uncomfortable," Paul chimed in, "luckily you still owe me a piece of clothing. So, you can take it off." He added with a raised eyebrow.

"Actually, it's quite comfortable," I lied, feeling the underwire digging into my ribs. "And I have your last piece of clothing right here." I walked towards him reaching behind myself and undid the clasp to my garter belt. Pulled it around my waist and dropped it into his lap. I then bent over, giving him the best view I could of my cleavage, while staring him down daring him to break eye contact. "There, that's for my Captain." His gaze finally broke to look at my tits. I spun around and walked back to my chair making sure to swing my hips with each step.

"Some one's gotten offaly cocky for being one card away from losing." Paul called after me. "I don't need you to be naked to fuck you. I'll just pull those panties to the side when I do it."

"Oh, excuse me," Ashley suddenly broke in. "My 2 cards to your 3 say that girls going to be mine to fuck."

I looked over at Ashley, eyeing me, and that's when I realized I had only really thought about fucking Paul. I had never been with a woman before, and now it was looking like Ashley could win.

"You ever been with a woman before?" Ashley asked, as if reading my mind.

"Um, well, no."

"Don't worry it will be fun. You'll love it. You wouldn't be the 1st girl I opened up to the sapphic sisterhood." Ashley added, touching my hand.

"Hey, before you two start making out, can we finish the game." Paul cut in.

"And don't worry I'll tie that one to a chair so he can't sit there jerking off the whole time." Ashley added, hastily reaching for a card, "I believe I'm Captain now. The captain applies 1x cards clothespin to any exposed skin on the loser."

Ashley chuckled as she grabbed her dice. "Oh, goodie finally the toys come out."

The dice were rolled and Ashley started us off again. "5 threes."

Paul looked at me for a second and then smiled, " 6 threes." Knowing that he'd put me in this position on the last couple of bids.

I looked at my dice, a pair of 5s and 6s and a 1. I knew losing this hand meant losing the game but I decided it would be better going out betting then calling. "6 fives."

"6 sixes." Ashley smiled.

"Dammit," Paul exclaimed.

"What?" I was somewhat surprised by Paul's outburst.

"I think Ashley is sitting on a bunch of 1s, and I need to call her so she gets another card. Dammit, seven 3's, I guess I'm just gonna have to enjoy watching."

"Well I don't think you have the 3's. I call."

Ashley laughed " I'm kinda sadden Paul how little you know me." revealing her hand, a pair of 3's, a 2, 4 and 6, but no one's.

"Ah, fuck off!"

And it actually looks like you're a little short on 3's there as well." Ashley added moving Paul's hand aside to reveal he only had a pair of 3's and an alone 1.

"I'll be right back." Ashley jumped up and ran into the adjoining room quickly reappearing holding 4 clothes pins.

"Now Sara, where should these go, you think? I believe he was going to say something about how much bigger his tits are than mine. So, let's start there." Ashley then grabbed his right nipple and pulled on it. Clipping one of the clothespin to the nipple.

"Goddammit" Paul exclaimed as the clothespin held his nipple extended

"Is doing the other one too obvious? Nah." Sara said, answering her own question before grabbing the left nipple and clipping a clothespin to it as well.

"Now two left. Where should they go, lover?"

"I don't know, just hurry up already." Paul fumed.

"Too bad your pants are still on or this would've been real fun." Ashley chuckled, "Oh, fine since you're so into ears, here we go." She clipped a clothespin to his earlobe. Leaving them there to dangle.

"Ah, fuck that hurts."

"Oh, I thank we've heard enough out of you for the moment. Stick out that tongue of yours."

Paul obediently complied, sticking out his tongue and Ashley stuck the last clothespin on it.

"You thick!" Paul lisped, "Ok leth moo on alweady, tho I can get these off. Thara, you're Capthain now, gwab a cod.".

I chuckled as I grabbed the next card and read. "Loser gives up x cards of clothing to the Capt or receives a 10 hand spanks for each piece of clothing not received. Boy really trying hard to get people naked here aren't we."

"Well, moth people don't dwess like a gothamn nun o' we' be thwanking you alweady."

Ashley and I broke out laughing at Paul's near unintelligible speech.

"Futh off!"

I grabbed my dice and rolled 3 threes and a pair of 5s. "I'll bet Four 4s." Reminding myself that I was only a card away from losing the game and possibly having my first sexual encounter with a woman. Oh and I was also going to be naked at that point.

"Four 5s"

"Thive Thives"

"Ok, Six 3s" I could feel my heart racing as I said the numbers.

"Six 5s" Ashley raised and I let out a small sigh to not be called.

"I'm thoin' thu thall, cause I only have one 5."

"Fuck, I only had 1 as well." Ashley admitted

"Ha, lia!" Paul exclaimed

"Well, my 2 aren't going to save you."

"I guess I'm a little short on clothing" Ashley said as she stood up and started pulling her panties down her legs and stepping out of them.

"Here's my last piece." Ashley handed them over and I saw a strip of dampness in the crotch and was glad I wasn't the only one so obviously turned on this evening.

"I guess I have to pay the rest out to you in spanks." Ashley continued as she bent over the table and pushed her but in the air.

"Tho on, Thara, you get thweny han thwanks."

I stood up and walked behind Ashley. I had never spanked anyone before and was very unsure about this. I swung the 1st time, slapping Ashley's left ass cheek and actually getting a pretty good thwap sound.

"One" Ashley called, "Ooo, she's pretty good at this. Not your 1st time."

I followed it up with four more blows, getting an equally appreciative sound from both the slap and Ashley as she called the number to each one. Then on the fifth spank Ashley called out, "Ooo, switch sides if you don't mind dear."

I looked now at my handy work and could see a little redness starting to appear where my hands had struck Ashley's behind. I took a look at the closer ass cheek and swung and honestly kinda missed not getting the appropriate "Thwap" I'd gotten from the previous five. Ashley's, "Six", also sounded disappointed.

I quickly decided to change tactics and stepped onto the other side of Ashley and now used my non-dominant hand to give her the next slap. While still not as strong as my 1st five it was far better than last one, and so I finished out the last 3 spanks in the same manner.

Ashley called out her final, "10", and stood up rubbing here as she went to sit down. "Not your 1st time I take it."

"Actually, it was." I laughed.

"Oh, I guess someones found a new calling. You're a natural."

"Dammit!" came the exclamation from Paul. As we looked over to see him removing the clothespin from his tongue. A "Fuck!", "Shit!", "Motherfucker!" followed as he removed the other 3 and sat there rubbing his nipples to get the blood flowing back to them.

"OK, I'm the Captain now, right?" Paul said once he was ready to proceed reaching for the deck of cards. "The loser must stroke the Captains genitals for a count of 10x cards." Paul began to chortle, "So, which one of you is gonna get to handle Big Poppa?" and then grabbed at his crotch under the table.

"Such a fool." Ashley exclaimed as she grabbed her dice and cup.

I did wonder if "Big Poppa" would live up to his name but put the thought to the side as I grabbed my cup and dice and rolled 3 twos, a four and a five.

"Big Poppa's owner started the bid, "6 Sixes"

I was thrown by the high 1st bid but maybe the blood was flowing to other areas of his body.

"7 twos" I raised.

"7 sixes"

"8 sixes"

Oh, shit my heart started pounding again. What kinda hand did Paul have, I thought as I tried to control my breathing

"I call", I finally decided to say after some frantic calculation of basic odds.

"Well, I guess you win Sara, cause I was totally lying." Paul revealed his hand that only had a six and a one in it.

"Looks like I'll be stoking your little bean for the next 10... 20.. 30... 40... 50... seconds." Paul continued pointing to each card in front of him. "You think you can hold out." He then stood up and started to round the table.

"This works better if we're standing." Paul took my hand and pulled me to my feet, turning me so that he stood behind me. He then wrapped his arm around my torso just under my boobs and pulled me in tightly to his chest.

"Are you ready for this?" He cooed into my ear as he stooped over me, placing his other hand on my stomach just above my panty line. His fingers started to walk down my stomach but stopped when he touched my panties.

"I asked if you were ready for this?" Paul repeated with a touch more authority.

"Oh... um... yes." I mumbled but that was all the approval he needed as I felt his fingers drop down and start stroking my pussy. His hand was on the outside of my panties but the sheer fabric only added another texture as he opened up my lower lips. He had started counting softly into my ear keeping a rhythm as he found my clit and began to circle it with a finger.

My heart was racing now and my pussy felt so hot. It had been so long since anyone besides me had touched me like this.

His finger had stopped circling my clit and was now running along my crease down to its opening. He poked a finger at the opening but my panties were barring his entry.

"I bet you wish you'd worn less clothing now." Paul teased me, and oh god how I wish I had. To feel that finger up inside me right now.

Paul began counting again as he traced his fingers back up and down my folds. My legs were becoming weak and I sank into the arm holding me. I could hear myself moaning softly and didn't care. I knew I was very close.

Then Paul suddenly lifted me into the air. I felt the popping, like mini-fireworks, as my spine elongated and my muscles released, and that was the end, as the whole world went dark.

The next thing I was aware of was feeling Paul placing me back in my chair. I next heard Ashley reentering the room. I don't remember her leaving, but she must have.

"OK butt boy, get those pants off you loser." Ashley said. As my senses continued to reset, I looked over at Ashley, and after my eyes focused, I saw she was no longer naked but had put on a thong sporting a dildo. I was in such shock my mouth literally fell open. Ashley walked over to me.

"Don't worry Sara, this isn't for you. It's for that loser over there." We looked at Paul as he dropped his pants, his own excitement now on full display.

"Now get up on this table you fucking loser." Ashley continued to direct Paul.

"What's happening?" I pondered aloud as I continued to revive from my mini black out.

"Oh, girl you had a good one didn't you." Ashley laughed at my disorientation. "Remember how I said the winner of the game will get to fuck the loser. Well I won and the loser boy over there lost. So, now I'm going to fuck him. I really shouldn't indulge his insolence as he threw the game, but we'll deal with that later."

My senses were continuing to return to me and I suddenly realized that my boobs had escaped my bra and were now being heaved up and were on full display. I reached towards them to adjust them back into my bra but Ashley grabbed my hands and said, "Oh, please don't put them away, they look so beautiful. In fact if you leave them out I think I can come up with a special treat for you."

Ashley pulled me up out of the chair and guided me to the table. Where Paul was now sitting on the edge.

"OK, Loser lay back." She pushed on Paul's chest to reinforce her command.

"Now Sara, I said you were going to have to sit and watch the winner and loser fuck but I didn't say were you had to sit and I personally know Paul's face makes a perfect seat."

Ashley started to help me up on to the table where Paul was now lying on his back. He smiled up at me as I crawled over to him. I had positioned myself over him and was about to plant my ass on his face. When Ashley asked, "Would you be so kind as to hold his legs?"

Ashley was holding his ankles up in the air.

"Sure, I responded." As I grabbed his ankles and sat back. I could feel Paul's hot breath pushing through my already damp undergarments and his nose just poking my butt-hole ever so lightly.

I watched as Ashley grabbed a bottle of lube and started applying it to her plastic phallus.

After Ashley had thoroughly coated the appendage. She stepped up to Paul and I could see just over his rigid cock and balls as she placed the end of the phallus to his asshole and started driving it in. I was surprised how easily it appeared to enter him, but I could feel his grunts of effort reverberate into my pussy.

Ashley had now fully buried her member into Paul's rectum and drew it back before driving it again up to its hilt. She continued doing this, picking up the pace with each thrust. As my body began to heat up again, I began to stroke my pussy along Paul's face trying to match Ashley's pace.

I felt Paul sticking his tongue out only to be kept at bay by my now soaked panties.

Ashley was looking at me as she continued to rhythmically hammer in and out of Paul.

"So what do you think of our little game?" She asked as she slapped Paul's ass.

"I was just thinking next time, I'll have to remember to not wear so much clothing." I laughed as I pushed my engorged clitoris into Paul's suckling mouth. Waiting for my next orgasm to take me.