All Comments on 'Dare Me Ch. 03'

by honeywldcat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
Be still my beating heart!!!

damn damn and double damn, pardon me while i drool on my keyboard lol.

Please for the love of Mike continue this story.

RopeteaseRopeteasealmost 14 years ago
smoking

Not the only one drooling, More! Don't you DARE stop now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please

lol, what exactly was going through Daren's mind when he chose the ring? He's so completely clueless about it's importance and it's impact on Stephanie.

gsmoke13gsmoke13almost 14 years ago
Keep it Going please...

...and not so long between chapters :)

bims66bims66almost 14 years ago
GOOD STORY, BUT ?

Good story, when are you going to finish SHE'S SPECIAL? U like that story better.

honeywldcathoneywldcatalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Other Stories...

Thank you all so much! I love the feedback and comments I'm getting on my stories. And just letting you all know that have asked about Chase in this story...yes, he'll have his own story. Actually, it's what I'm working on with my publisher called "Chasing Cougar". I will be posting chapters for "She's Special" and "The One" this weekend. I only hope you all enjoy them as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
uncertain

Are you taking away one controlling bastard and replacing him with another?

"you said you'd do whatever I said"

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Ummm

People would think badly of her for living with a guy? What century are we in? What an antiquated thought. And while dominant is sexy, being super controlling, just like her ex, isn't. Dare need to back up and take it easy. He did have a good point though... why does she find it so easy to stand up to him but wouldn't with the ex? Not sure where the logic went in this chapter.

mdalexandermdalexanderalmost 14 years ago
Answer

As to those believing that it is antiquated to believe others will think badly of you for shacking up with a guy who isn't your husband, please believe that there are small towns and neighborhoods housing individuals who think like that: a woman needs to either be married or engaged in order to live with a man.

As fucked up as that attitude is, it still does exist in this century.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous