All Comments on 'Dare Me To? Ch. 02'

by jamesjohnstone

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
hammer17hammer17over 13 years ago
HOTT

I hope you make this a series!!

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

This story, which is not quite my niche, was very well-written, exciting and deliciously erotic. Quite enough to make me blush - thank you!

switchbitchswitchbitchover 13 years ago
wicked

what can I say but I WANT MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good

Though, would be nice to see more Jenny x John action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

Dare Me To? Ch. 03?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE

Im looking forward to knowing about the rest of the dares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

make chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Would like to see more Jenny and Mandy action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

WOW ...HUMOR SEX, GOOD PLOT UN REAL.....NEED more nOW

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOT BAD BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PART ONE WAS BETTER. THAT IS ALL. THANK YOU

kplusmckplusmcover 11 years ago
still waiting

still waiting for next chapter don't leave us hanging please.

richbwrichbwover 10 years ago
decent story

little confusing at first how he says he loves his mom and how close they are and shares her with people in parks and cars guess he dont love his mom much who ever writes this crap have no respect for there mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not bad

i would like 2 know where these people are and how ones finds them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

that was pretty good god I hope you have more to tell

MaczMurfinMaczMurfinover 8 years ago
An excellent tale

Good story, well told if a little lacking in detail at times. It needs more description of what Jenny is like and how she is feeling with the mix of embarrassment at her exposure and the conflicting arousal she can't control. And John can also tell more about how he feels using his mother like this.

And a good editor could really help with the sentence structure in places

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

After reading the second chapter, I quit reading. What an asshole the son is with no redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

The first was a good story, the ultimate dare I was expecting them to have sex or even anal. The fact ir turned in to a son treating his mom like filth some up the story. Not good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Can you continue? I would like to read more with their new friends.

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
You lost me

When they left the house and started doing their game in public. I would have preferred they stayed indoors and let this piece be about a test of wills, the mother's competitive will vary here moral code of not committing incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John is a complete shit, what kind of asshole would treat his mother like that.

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 years ago

Disappointed with this

Seadog971Seadog971over 1 year ago

First part 2d was very good. I was really impressed wih the concept and how the storyline was developed and wanted more? When the 2nd part with Jenny "sneaking" around the corner I felt a really good continuation was at hand. But when the park scene developed I was extremely disappointed with John's treatment of his mother. I would like a continuation but with Mom and Jon and maybe Mandy but only with Mom's encouragement. I think the writing is very good but maybe some minor editting assistance.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Everyone who takes the time and cares enough to comment on erotic literature, myself included, has at least a small amount of perv in them. So it's disheartening to see how many stories are flamed with kink shaming comments. It's ok if the story didn't go exactly how you hoped. It's a story. The author may have made choices you dislike, but that doesn't make them a monster, disgusting, Hitler or any other discussion ending descriptor someone may choose in a moment of, most likely ruined orgasm driven, heightened passion. Wait for that post nut clarity before posting a comment. Try and take a moment to consider the amount of effort required to wholly tear from the ether a spanking new story, particularly one that inspires self pleasure. Not to mention the vulnerability of posting creative writing somewhere that allows anonymous comments.

If an author let you down with a story, give it a rating. You needn't create an account for that. Although, we are naturally motivated to shit on things more than we are to praise them. And the internet is eternal. So in 5 minutes you no longer care but the author wears your vitriol like a scarlet letter forever. We all yearn for acceptance and praise, but moreso to be heard and understood. So shut up and listen. And take ownership of your spank bank. If you don't like the direction a story is heading, read another one.

To paraphrase Kurt Vonnegut, writing is easy; you just sit at your laptop and bleed. So if you are passionate enough that you want to comment about how someone ruined your life by writing a story "wrong".... rewrite the story. Or better yet, grab your lady balls, bone up on the journey of Joey Cam's hero, and create some new shit where you make all of the choices for the characters. Write what you know and what your heart desires. And kill your darlings. But we would all be better humans and the world would suck a little less, if we held our tongues when we want to shit all over someone's artistic expression or sexual fantasies. They're fantasies.

Plus, this is Literotica... why so serious? I would assume you don't flame Stan Lee's foundation, wife or gravesite because he created characters that can do supernatural shit. After all, that shit ain't believable either. As with comics, television and movies, erotic literature should be read with a suspension of disbelief..... and for best results, a hard cock. To the uninitiated this means check your "Nuh uhhhh that can't happen I don't believe that she would say that..." kinda comments at the door. You may be right, but that doesn't make you smart. In fact, we all probably know what you're saying, but you are too dense to understand that and genuinely think you're being helpful. You're ruining the movie, dum dum. Take a moment and enjoy the storyline for what it is. FICTION.

PostScript: to all lit fans under the age of 25, you compulsive masturbaters may disregard this comment and please forgive me for not placing this in a tl;dr up top. The fact is your brains haven't fully cognitively matured and we cannot in good conscience expect you to not think that: your opinion is worth expressing, you're smarter than everyone else and always right, the world revolves around you, the author's of everything you consume were writing specifically for you and desperately wait with bated breath for your comments on how they've fucked up their life's work. We don't know how we survived without you, but we have a trophy to commemorate your contributions. Just follow the good doctor through that door and wash your stank ass in the zyklon showers first.

Addendum: in the paraphrase of Vonnegut the author of this loquacious filth intentionally used the semicolon, fully aware that vonneguts 20th century views on the often overused and mostly misused punctuation may be seen as insensitive when viewed through 21st century eyes. To be sure, no transvestite hermaphrodites were harmed in the making of this comment. But we did interrobang the fuck out of some colons, college boy.

live4thebjlive4thebj3 months ago

Started off good then started to lose interest. The whole going to the mall then having people ogle her in the car was a bit over the top for me. I bailed. *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous