All Comments on 'Dare’s a Dare, Cocksucker'

by GayBrit788

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 1 year ago
But who sucks Chris?

he deserves it too.

liked the opening of the story, the dare, the game... but it was way too short.

510mike510mikeover 1 year ago

There's no way I could stop at one! Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gawd this was hot! I would love to be Chris, sucking all of those cocks! Thank you for the vision!

WritDark29WritDark29over 1 year ago

Hope there's a follow up. It would be nice if Tom has a bit more sensitivity to Chris and treats him as more than "just" a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree -- does Chris get a blow job from any one or all of the group? More descriptions? Does any young man have hair for his sexy abs or chest? That could be a real turn on too!

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Wow! How lucky can a guy get?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story - which of the 6 had the biggest dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t like the name calling and bullying nature of Jake and Matt. If these are all long-time friends and are open enough to take the risk in playing the dare game, there should be more who are willing to suck if this is going beyond the original deal and all who get sucked should be willing to return the favor to their sucker. That would be hot, but this toxic piling on shit ruined the end of the story.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Now this is what good friends should do. Better than drinking and driving (Beer) that is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need more, tell us about the other 4! This is so hot! I need to play this game now! Can Iose on our pose maybe? Really a win though! I wanna suck a dick so bad!

LipstickonmydickLipstickonmydickover 1 year ago

Excellent story. And now a favorite. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah, an interesting story, in college we'd watched "Aunt Peg" porn about her showing up in a dorm full of guys, that's where I started thinking about sucking dick. There was this one upperclass man always hinting about the two of us. A week before he graduated i went to his dorm room, to say goodbye, luckily he picked up on my mood and dared me to suck his cock, so I did that night and got a mouthful of cum. Two days later he sucked me off before fucking me. OMG, WTF happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping the tables would be turned and Jake (the instigator) would be the one doing the sucking instead of the obvious mild mannered Chris-- a better twist.

badbluebadblueover 1 year ago

Hope you make this a nice long series! Lots of hot possibilities that might involve more than cocksucking. And how would this affect Chris and Tom’s friendship? Lots of roads this story could take as the characters are further developed.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 1 year ago

I lost a bet similar to this and gave 5 friends their first blowjob. It’s true once you suck a cock, your a cocksucker for life

THunder256THunder256over 1 year ago

Awesome story! Sounds like a great beginning! Please continue with more, you have a knack for writing! Gerry

JoJo1975JoJo1975over 1 year ago

Brilliant start, please continue!

DeeBeeDeeBeeover 1 year ago

Love it - great story. I was imagining that I was Chris at the end, not wanting to do it again, but also not wanting to stop. I imagined that Chris said to the others " I will do you all if any one of you does any other one of you " just to get the party really going. See if anyone else stepped up, or rather, knelt down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jake will join Chris in sucking. After that many things may happen

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies12 months ago

This story reminded me of when I was younger, I was hanging out with my older brother and a few of his friends. They were picking on me as usual. They were talking about girls and blowjobs and teasing me, asking me if I knew what a blowjob was and did I want to try it. One said he would teach me as he gripped his bulge. I got scared and left the room, as they laughed.

southflasouthfla7 months ago

I’m thinking by the end of the venture Chris will not be the only cock sucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous