Dare to be Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth swallowed her whimpering as he continued devouring her lips. They were soft and plump and warm and better than anything he had ever tasted, except maybe for her pussy juices that he had licked from his fingers. He moved his fingers faster and deeper inside her as he continued to kiss her sweet lips, neck, breasts, and any bare skin he could reach. It didn't take long before her body began to tense up. Her thighs started to tremble and her moans got even louder until she was screaming his name and coming all over his fingers.

They sat in silence as Myra came down from her orgasm. Her body was still spasming as she lay naked on her brother's lap, across the couch. She felt better than she had in a very long time. The pain from her accident had taken a back burner to her pleasure and she finally felt relaxed. One look at her brother though sent her crashing back down from her high. Guilt, regret, and maybe even anger was painted across his face. His muscles were tense under her body and while his cock was still ridged beneath her thighs, he paid little attention to his arousal.

"Keaton, don't. Please don't regret what we just did, don't close up or shut me out. I need you." Her voice was soft and timid, begging him not to do the exact thing he was doing at that moment.

"Fuck Myra. I...I don't even know what to do. I need a minute, okay?" With that, he stormed off up the stairs, leaving her naked and heartbroken in his wake.

12