Dare to Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fascinated with holding a prick that didn't belong to Tim, I swallowed. My god, it felt good. He was longer and thinner than my husband, but so, so hard. I don't think Tim had every been that hard in his life.

"I've never done this before," I croaked. My throat was dry, and I suddenly wished I had brought some water with me.

Once again, she giggled. "Neither have we!"

She leaned forward and hitched up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any knickers, and the soft round curves of her skinny bubble butt disappeared in the harsh shadows cast by the lantern's light. She was exactly the kind of girl I had thought might be what the guys wanted. Small, tiny even, with a skinny body and nice arse.

I couldn't keep my eyes off his cock in my hand, though. I stroked him and marveled at the distance I could travel, being able to move my arm further up and down than I could ever do with Tim. There was just so much more of him to touch. My fingers encircled it more than I was used to, though, and I was left feeling a strange sensation of both curiosity and disappointment.

"Well?" she said, looking at me over her shoulder.

Her voice snapped me back to the present. "Hmm?" I asked, stupidly.

"Are you going to put him in me, or what?"

Suddenly I felt embarrassed. She had taken the position and had been waiting for me to... what? Fuck her with it?

She wiggled her ass, as if answering the question. I found myself reluctant to give away my new toy, but it wasn't really my toy, was it? It was hers, and she had just let me hold onto it for a moment.

I'd never touched another woman before in my life. I only knew my own body. Hesitantly, I slipped him into the shadow created by her ass cheeks. Not being able to see, I tried to find my way by feel. I rotated his cock around until I got the gist of her body's contours, and finally felt the entrance. Or so I thought.

She jumped. "A little lower," she said. "We'll save that hole for later."

She giggled again. It was a light, musical sound. Then it turned into a purr as I angled him lower and found another, even more obvious crevice to place his head.

"Yes," she slurred, encouraging me. "Right there."

It was at that point that I realized that it was the only conversation going on. She was the only one that had said anything since I'd arrived. The only other noises were the slapping and sucking from the woman on the blanket. Otherwise, it had been relatively quiet.

"Fuck my mouth!" the woman on the blanket suddenly hissed. Oh well, so much for that thought.

One of the men blessed with her attention was putting his dick back into her gob. He placed his hands on the back of her head and started moving his hips back and forth. She took her hand off the other guy and wrapped both hands around his ass and pulled him violently towards her. He let out a little yelp, obviously surprised by how aggressive she was. His cock completely disappeared inside her throat, her lips pressed up against his pelvis.

At first, I was nervous for her. Then I became nervous for him. She had taken over completely and was violently pushing and pulling him out of her mouth. I wasn't sure how long he had been with her before I got there, but he was obviously close now.

"I'm gonna..." He groaned, but then his head tilted back, and his eyes squeezed tightly shut.

She redoubled her efforts and then he started groaning. Suddenly his hands flew to the top of his head, and then one dropped to the top of hers. He didn't pull her hair or anything, just seemed to try to keep himself steady.

He cried out, which tapered into a long grunt. Still, she kept deep throating him over and over again. His hips bucked with involuntary spasms as she took all he had to give, and then some. His face screwed up tight, and then his eyes opened wide. He tried to back off as his sensitivity overwhelmed him, but she didn't let him go.

"Please," he whined. "Too... sensitive."

She finally released him and then turned back to the second guy. Without missing a beat, she grabbed him and did the same thing.

The young couple next to me never slowed down. I could hear the wet sounds of her pussy accepting his skinny dick into places that I likely never knew existed. She reached back to spread her cheeks wider for him to get just a bit deeper. I knew the feeling as I loved being spread open and taken. Getting just that extra millimeter or two of depth didn't hurt, either.

I looked up, wondering who was going to take the first bloke's place on the blanket now that he had zipped up and stepped aside. It didn't take long. There were only two other guys waiting in the wings. One of them wasn't going to wait and immediately took his place where the first guy had been.

The other one looked familiar, and I felt a quick jolt of panic that I might know him. Maybe I would be recognized. However, the feeling went away almost as quickly as I realized where I'd seen him before. He was the same bloke who had gotten off the bus behind me.

He had been watching the blanket scene just as intensely as I had and hadn't bothered to take in his surroundings until now. Just like me. His eyes settled on the couple next to me, and then they flicked to me. After all, I was standing right next to them. A momentary look of confusion clouded his features but as gone in an instant as he went through the same process of recognition.

Then a smile broadened across his face.

It's not clear how or why but that smile, his smile, made all the difference in the world. After the arsehole at the bus stop that made me cower in fear for weeks afterwards, this guy had seen me on the bus and was happy to see me. He hadn't dismissed me or ignored me. He didn't seem disgusted or disappointed. He seemed... excited.

It would be a lie to say that my anxiety had disappeared, but I did feel much better about myself and my decision to be there. It had only taken that one second of recognition from a man that I had quite literally bumped into (well, he had bumped into me, but details, right?).

I stepped out from the shadows and towards the man. He was tall and average looking, but without any extra weight on him. He was dressed in a light brown jacket over a button-down shirt with dark trousers. I don't know why the details were so crisp to me but given what I was about to do I wanted to make sure that I remembered everything. I would be using this for many, many jilling sessions to come.

It took almost no time to cross the distance between us. Before I knew it, I was standing before him, just looking up at him. I couldn't keep the grin off my face, and he responded in kind. Behind me, the couple was still fucking for all they were worth. The girl's giggles had turned into pants and grunts with each thrust. It appeared she did have other noises she could make after all.

Off to the side, my blonde 'sister-in-arms' had taken her new lover's dick out and was back to her side-to-side motion, going from one man to the other. They stood there, watching her. She was well away and wasn't paying anyone else any attention. Her new toy was infatuated with what she was doing, but the previous guy had turned to look at me and this man from the bus.

I wasn't used to having an audience. I wasn't sure what I had intended to do, but with the extra pair of eyes watching me I now felt unsure of myself. There was so much of this that didn't match up with my fantasies. I had known that my imagination wasn't going to be close to reality, but I still felt like it was almost too different.

"I had hoped you were coming here," he said, focusing my attention. "Back on the bus, I mean. When you were getting off at this stop, I had hoped."

He stopped, concerned that he was sounding foolish. "Oh Christ," he said, embarrassed.

Without taking my eyes from his, my hand moved of its own accord to the front of his trousers. I placed the flat of my palm against him, feeling the comforting curve of his shaft respond to me. He gasped a little at the touch, driving his hips reflexively forward.

The electric shock I felt was intoxicating. It had been years since I'd felt a man respond to me in this way. Earlier the young man had been hard, but his girlfriend had been feeding him that stimulation. I had simply been able to keep him going until he could fuck her.

This man, though. I could feel his desire hidden away in his pants. He wanted me. I searched his eyes for confirmation and received it in spades. I had truly forgotten what it felt like to be lusted after, to see a man on the brink of losing his control because he wanted me so much.

I thought about how I could respond to him, running various comebacks and quips through my head before finally realizing that I already was doing just that. My other hand started tugging at his belt and soon enough his trousers and boxers were down around his ankles. For the second time that night, I had a stranger's cock in my hands.

It was hot in the cool air. It throbbed. It bobbed. I swore I could feel the blood pumping through its veins. It confirmed everything that I thought I had seen in his eyes. I felt like I had back at uni again, relishing the joy of seeing the involuntary response of a man who couldn't control himself at the sight of me.

For years I had resorted to erotica and pornography, forced to use my imagination to conjure up images of a man desiring me. I knew that I'd wanted to be desired but had begun to think that it could only happen in my fantasies.

The cock in my hand told me I'd been a fool. There was so much passion in the throbbing flesh that it nearly knocked me off my feet. This wasn't some porno, and it wasn't just some stroke story that I needed to substitute myself in for the lead character. It was here in real life, and it wanted me. Not some porn actress.

Me.

Tim hadn't responded to me like this for years. Hell, had he ever responded to me like this? I couldn't remember. Now - whenever we did spend any time together naked - I always had to coax and prompt his limp dick to respond. He usually only reacted to my mouth, which meant that blowjobs were simply a duty to be performed in order to get any real work done.

I hated blowing Tim. It was a chore.

Looking down, I got a good look at the dick in my hand. It was glorious. It wasn't as long as the young guy I had stroked earlier, but it was thick and curved slightly upwards and seemed to writhe in my hands like a pet desperate for affection. I reached down with one hand and cupped his balls - shaved, nice - and he seemed to grow even harder.

I wanted a closer view. I knelt on the dirt and found myself staring at the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my life. It was raw and pure. It wanted me, and I wanted it back in return. My hand was working it back and forth automatically, but instead of the perfunctory handjob motion that I'd do for Tim I was stroking him with far greater care and intent.

My mouth watered.

The desire caught me by surprise. In my fantasies I had never included oral sex because I hated it so much. I realized that I needed to correct myself - I hated blowing Tim. Either way, I would fantasize about being fucked or having blokes come on my tits or in my face. When I got the horn really bad, I even thought about them fucking my ass (another thing that I didn't really like but when it came to Tim, I'd take what I could get).

Here and now, though, it was all I could think about. I needed to reward this cock with the best blowjob I could muster. I needed to encourage its desire for me, show it that it was right to want me in the first place. I didn't want to disappoint. I felt a twinge in the back of my jaw as the need to suck him began to take hold. Was this what an oral fixation felt like?

The man didn't seem to know what to do with his hands. He tried crossing his arms, then putting them behind his back. Then hung them by his sides. Feeling a confidence that I didn't know I possessed, I reached up and caught his hands and placed them on top of my head.

I don't know why I did that. That, more than me even being there in the first place, was the most unlike me thing I could have done. Even before I had met Tim, I hated it when blokes would hold my head when I was going down on them. I had felt trapped and too vulnerable. The woman from the blanket seemed to love it, though, so maybe I was into trying a lot of new things after all.

He rested his hands gently in my hair, but his touch was light and hesitant. For some reason I felt he was self-conscious enough to prevent himself from getting too carried away. Sure enough, I felt his hands be more supportive than insistent. He was able to keep his balance better, it seemed.

I started to work his cock in and out of my mouth, but his girth was stretching my lips further than I'd ever experienced. I was afraid I'd catch him with my teeth, so I tried to stretch my jaws open just a little further. Try as I might, I couldn't get him as far as I felt I should have been able to.

Tim's cock had left me woefully unprepared for this. He was smaller and always softer than this glorious piece of manhood. I simply wasn't used to what a real man had between his legs, or what to do with it.

I should have practiced before I came out here, I thought. It was a crazy idea, but I was very concerned that I was letting him down.

It was only when I felt his fingers start to curl in my hair that I knew I wasn't doing such a bad job after all. He was slowing down my rhythm with his hands, and the gentle pull of my hair... was turning me on!

He was starting to get into this too. I felt his need for me, not just his desire. There was something erotic in his desperation for me, something that went straight to my cunt. Now I understood what the blanket woman meant. At least, I thought I did. I had thought that I'd have no control when a guy fucked my mouth like that. Now I knew that she had been in total control all along!

There was movement beside us, and I felt some hands pulling at my top. I let go of his dick long enough to see the skinny girl and her boyfriend trying to get me to show more skin. I should have jumped or tried to stay modest. Instead, I just shrugged and let them do what they wanted. After all, she had handed me her boyfriend's dick just a few minutes before.

My top came down. My skirt rode up. My bra became unsnapped, and my tits fell out. Once again, I had a flash of self-consciousness, but the jump in my mouth told me all was not just okay, it was desired. No, I was desired.

The young man's thin cock came into view. He was so close I could smell his girlfriend on him. On my other side, the giggling girl got on her knees beside me and took the cock out of my mouth and started sucking on it. Caught up in the spirit I took her man's prick between my lips in turn.

I've been around the block. I know when a cock has come and can taste the post-come aftertaste. He must have taken a pill or two because even though he had obviously emptied himself into his girl, he was still mostly hard but not as hard as he had been when I first felt him in my hand.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched the girl go to town on the man from the bus. At first, I thought I would feel jealous, given that it felt like he and I had 'a moment' pass between us. Instead, I was merely fascinated by what I saw. The man's cock hadn't looked or felt extraordinarily large, but in comparison to this girl's face it looked almost cartoonish in size.

She was skinny with her dark hair pulled into two plaits that ran down the back of her head. She had high cheekbones and a sharply defined jawline that looked like it could slice bread. Her skin was flawed, the result of a troubled teenage youth that lost a long battle with acne.

Like me, her tits were out for the world to see. Unencumbered, they sat flat on her chest, her nipples sitting high on small mounds. She didn't care. I didn't care. The guy getting her slobbery blowjob didn't care. None of us cared.

I suddenly realized what was going on here. None of us were perfect models. All of us had our imperfections. It felt as if we had been taught that because we weren't perfect that we couldn't be allowed to enjoy ourselves, to be sexual people. At least, I certainly felt that way.

It gave me a new sense of freedom after having felt trapped for years. Being a mum and a dutiful wife. Being a best friend. Patty was pretty and it seemed right and justified that she could go get laid whenever she wanted to. Beautiful people seem to take it for granted that they can get laid (or turn it down) whenever they wanted. For those of us who are more average or imperfect - or stuck in bad marriages - we don't have those kinds of options.

Of course, I'd seen the videos. I'd fantasized about dogging. The videos showed overweight people with stretch marks, large guts, sagging tits. Moles. Small penises. Large asses. Of course, I'd read the comments. Nasty, harsh, brutal comments about how the people in the videos looked. I confess I'd thought some of them as well.

This was different, though. My expectations may have been high, but the reality was even better. This wasn't some one-way voyeuristic experience. This was happening right now. To me. I was wanted and desired, this wasn't just me frisking away between my legs imagining that someone wanted me. This was real, and I didn't care at all about anyone's imperfections. They certainly didn't care about mine.

"Fuck my face!" the blonde woman said again, off to the side. That was definitely her thing. Once again, she grabbed the ass of her boy and began fucking her own face with his stick.

I had a momentary panic that the young man with the long, skinny dick was going to want to do the same thing. I looked up at him involuntarily to see what he might be thinking, only to see him staring down at me with hope in his eyes.

My heart sank.

"Can I," he began, and I dreaded the words that were about to come out of his mouth. "Can I fuck your tits?"

I was shocked. I glanced over at his girlfriend who still had the bus-man's cock in her mouth. She glanced down at her own tiny frame and shrugged. She didn't look bothered by it at all.

Before I could do anything, he withdrew from my mouth and tried to get me to kneel straighter. I arched my back and fed his skinny cock in between my mounds. I took both hands and pressed the sides so that they engulfed his shaft and just the head peeked out.

Tim had never asked to fuck my tits. They had been pretty average until I had kids when all of a sudden, I'd jumped two cup sizes and never went back down. Ever since that first pregnancy I never saw my breasts as sexual objects. Tim didn't either. They had completely different functionality since then and neither of us had looked back.

Now with a long dick in between them, though, I realized they'd been wasted. They were made for this. I looked up at the guy's face and saw the absolute adoration on his face. His eyes were locked onto the motion of his prick moving back and forth, the head disappearing briefly between them and then re-emerging darker and more purple.

It took no effort to keep him in place. I couldn't believe how perfect his cock felt there because his length couldn't have been more appropriate. He hadn't been overly hard in my mouth, but now he felt like I was passing rebar across my chest.

"You like fucking my tits?" I heard my own voice ask.

"Oh yeah," he said.

I looked down and the dick between my globes. I did too.

"It feels so good when you do that," I said. I was surprised at the truth of it. It did feel good. "You wanna come on my tits?"