Dare to Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes grew wide and he nodded. "I wanna come so fuckin' hard," he said. "I wanna shoot all over your big tits."

"Do it," his girlfriend said, looking him straight in the eye. "I wanna see you paint her with your jizz, baby."

The language was awkward and stilted, and not really my thing. Well, normally it wasn't my thing. Hearing it come from this girl, egging him on to come on my breasts, made it not so bad.

"She wants to see you explode all over me," I coaxed him. "Give her a show. Let me see you shoot all over my big tits."

I wasn't much of a talker during sex. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. Whenever I tried to talk sexy with Tim, it just came out as pure cringe. Now, though, I could feel him responding to my dirty talk as his cock got just a little harder.

His hands came down on my shoulders and his hips began pumping back and forth reflexively. I don't think he could have stopped if the local constable showed up with a pack of dogs.

"I'm gonna come," he grunted.

His girl took the cock out of her mouth. "Do it, baby," she said. "Come all over those giant tits."

I didn't think I had "giant" tits but compared to hers I suppose they were. I looked down with a sudden curiosity. I wanted to see him come. I watched, fascinated, as the head looked like it was expanding. The tiny slit seemed to be opening and closing as his body prepared to fire his sperm out of his body. He grew harder and harder and his hands on my shoulders gripped even tighter.

I felt him coming before I saw it. He had pressed so tightly against my chest that I felt a whoosh run up my sternum a split second before the head kicked back and white liquid sprayed. Out of reflex I lifted my chin and it splashed across my throat and fell back down on my breasts.

It felt... wonderful. I should have felt disgusted. I was a proper mum! I should have been horrified by my actions, but I wasn't. He had seen me, wanted me, and was attracted to me. Moreover, he had shown me just how attracted he had been. I had given him something his girlfriend - who obviously loved him - couldn't do.

Now it was my turn to be envious. I wanted what they had. I wished I had a partner who would recognize that we all have needs and sometimes we can't always fulfill them. Once again, I thought of Tim. He could never fulfill this side of me.

The girl was staring at her boyfriend's spurting cock and licking her lips. "Oh yeah," she said.

She gave me back the bus-man's dick and I took it happily in my mouth. To my surprise, she leaned in and began clicking her boyfriend's come off my chest. It was the first time I'd ever felt a woman touching me in a sexual way. I just kept the cock in my mouth and just allowed myself to go with the flow.

The first guy who had come in the blanket-woman's mouth came over behind me and knelt down. I felt his hands go down my back until they cupped my ass, and his fingers began exploring my slit.

My god I was wet.

The fingers began playing with me from behind, and I felt a digit try to enter me. The angle was awkward, but I appreciated the effort. I hadn't even realized how much I needed something inside of me. The skinny girl was still licking my chest, managing to settle under my renewed blowing of the bus-man's cock. I guess there are advantages to being a tiny little thing.

Suddenly I realized that I was now the main attraction. I had no idea how I had gotten there. When I had arrived the woman on the blanket had been the star of the show, and now it seemed that all eyes and hands and lips were on me. At least, that's how it felt.

Someone must have given a signal, and I felt several sets of hands lift me off my knees. I wasn't sure who was leading the charge, but I found myself being led to the blanket. The woman had finished up her bloke and made room for me by getting up and standing off to the side.

From there, it was all a blur. I was led to all fours. The young couple lay underneath my hanging tits, and each took one in their mouths. The tingling sensation was overwhelming. She was rougher than he was, sucking harder on the nipple with less of a concern about whether she was hurting me. Her boyfriend was far more sensitive and gentler. I preferred her method but was just grateful to be having my breasts used for something other than decoration.

I looked up and saw the woman frisking away at her cunt, watching me. She was practically pounding away at herself, her face sweaty with effort and exertion. My view was temporarily obstructed as someone knelt in front of me, cock out and inviting. Without even thinking, I opened my mouth and took him in.

"Oh yeah," the woman said. "Fuck her mouth."

She obviously liked her sex rough. It wasn't really my style, so I didn't want that to happen. The guy in front of me must have just arrived, because his cock was smaller than all the others. He was hard but he slipped in between my lips easily, and I didn't find myself needing to worry about him hitting any gag reflex. He could fuck away for all I cared.

After all, my pussy was getting stretched. Finally. Finally!

I didn't even have to look. I knew who it was. It was the bus-bloke. I'd had enough of a taste of him to recognize the girth that was entering me. As wet as I was, I thought he would slide all the way in to China in one go.

Instead, he eased himself into me with agonizing smoothness. It felt like it was taking forever. I tried to anticipate the feeling of his thighs meeting the back of mine, but it just didn't seem to happen. I could feel my lips being pushed aside as the extra thickness of his root parted me.

Then, finally, he was buried inside me.

It was at that moment when all rational thought left me. All I could think of was the same word over and over. "Sex... sex... sex... sex..."

Everywhere I looked I was the object of desire. It was better than my fantasies. It was better than porn. It was better than anything I had ever experienced in my entire life. The couple underneath me never stopped suckling. The cock inside me never stopped pounding. The blanket-girl never stopped fapping. She kept coming in waves and most of the words were some combination of "fuck" and "her" and "harder."

The cock in my mouth came, and I didn't care. I sucked and swallowed. Another one took its place. This one had a downward angle and I guessed it belonged to one of the first guys that blanket-girl (as she was now known to me) had sucked off. The fact that he had gotten hard again watching me - me! - fueled my sexual frenzy.

The bus-man pounding me seemed to have infinite stamina. I hadn't expected to orgasm, but rather thought that I would simply mentally record the night's events and then replay them back at the right masturbation session. Or a dozen.

There was no escaping what he was doing to me, though. He had started agonizingly slow but had accelerated to a frenetic pace. I could feel his cockhead ploughing into me and pushing my walls apart. It was too overwhelming. It was too good.

My body took over from my mind, and it just let go. I think it started in my legs. I felt them vibrating and shaking. My pussy and ass were next. My internal muscles began contracting and spasming. I had lost all control and there was nothing I could do.

There was a scream, muffled and frantic. It was loud in my ears. It was also my own. It triggered a chain reaction of sorts. Blanket-girl came again, this time slumping against the tree where she had been leaning. I felt an explosion in my pussy, which set me off again. The skinny girl sucking on my tits moaned as she came, and I hadn't even realized she'd been playing with herself, too.

Oh, wait. I squinted one eye open and saw that she had a cock in her pussy as well. Good for her.

The cock in my mouth let loose as well, and I was grateful that he hadn't followed Blanket-girl's advice. He'd simply let me take him as I wanted and that was apparently what he needed.

For the second time I felt a man's come in my mouth. It coated my tongue and made me realize that I had been wrong all this time. I didn't hate blowjobs. I just hated giving them to Tim. There were no more men around me to give me a third, and I think I was a bit shocked that I felt disappointed.

It was just as well, though. I was exhausted. I let the dick fall from my lips at about the same time as the one in my cunt disappeared. It was a signal to everyone, who seemed to all realize that my turn was over.

"Please," I managed to gasp. "Please..."

I didn't need to say anything else. Everyone disentangled themselves from me, and I managed to collapse onto the blanket as I tried to catch my breath. I felt - and looked - spent. I couldn't move, but my mind was a rush. These people had no idea this was not in my nature. The young couple had said it was their first time, and if she hadn't said anything I wouldn't have guessed. Would they have thought the same about me?

First time... First time. Would there be a second? I wasn't sure. Maybe I would be trying to capture lightning in a bottle. I lay on my back breathing heavy when I saw a shadow. Another young man stood with his cock out, stroking it madly. He was probably about twenty and overweight. He looked like I imagined I thought I would look like - naive, nervous, scared of being rejected.

He had a nice cock, though, and it strained against his fist. I sat up on my elbows and licked my lips. It had been involuntary, but he didn't react the way I thought he would. His hand slowed down and his face fell. All at once several emotions crossed his features until he finally settled on self-consciousness. It was then that I realized that he thought I was patronizing him.

I recognized the fight-or-flight signals immediately. He was about to run away. He thought I was mocking him, the same way that the chav at the bus station had mocked me so many weeks before. Oh god, I couldn't do that to someone else!

He reached down and pulled up his jeans, fumbling for his belt. Without thinking, I scrambled to my knees and pushed his hands away.

"You've got a really nice dick," I said. I don't think those words had ever come out of my mouth before. "It would be a shame to hide it."

He froze in place, unsure about whether or not I was taking the piss. I took advantage of his hesitation and took him into my mouth. The flesh was hot from the friction of his hand. He sucked in air between his teeth as I let him slip further into my throat. If ever there was a cock that defined "average," his was it. It was a nice cock, and it fit my mouth nicely.

I sucked him back and forth a few times, but it didn't feel like he was getting any more relaxed. "Is this your first time?" I asked, taking him out briefly.

He nodded, looking around. Everyone had moved on to someone new.

"Mine too," I said. His eyes opened a little wider.

"Oh god, that feels great," he said as I sucked him a little harder. He seemed to force the words out.

"Do you like it when I suck hard?" I asked.

He nodded again. Then, remembering his voice, he confirmed, "Yes."

I smiled around his dick. "That's good," I said eventually. "Because I like sucking."

I think I was more shocked than he was at the truth of that. I did enjoy it. I loved feeling the men react to me. Their cocks can't lie. They can't pretend to be aroused. Their dicks let me know immediately that they want me. And he wanted me very much.

He gulped at that. I emphasized the point by moaning around his prick. He seemed to enjoy that as well.

"You know what else I like?" I asked him, kissing the tip. I had a playful look on my face. He shook his head. "Swallowing."

With that, I deep-throated him. I surprised us both because he wasn't exactly small, but he seemed to fit in nicely without hitting a gag reflex. Maybe it was because I had been so thoroughly fucked that I was now much more at ease, or perhaps I had found a rhythm during the evening. Whatever the reason, I was able to take him all the way without stress.

"I don't know," he said, nervously. I looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow. "I mean, I don't know if I can come this way."

I have no idea what made me say what I said next. It went against everything I thought or felt, or even wanted. It just felt like the right thing to say at the moment, so I said it.

"You can fuck my mouth as hard or as gentle as you want," I said. "I can take it."

As the words left me, I couldn't believe I was saying them. It was as if I were watching Blanket-girl say them, not me. But I meant them, every word, and I hoped that he would take me up on the offer. I didn't know why I wanted it, but I did. Very much.

It was at that moment that I had an epiphany. Here I was, on my knees giving a blowjob to a naive young man about fifteen years my junior and filled with an inexplicable joy in doing it. For all my life, I'd seen only the "job" in blowjob. Tonight, I was experiencing the fun part.

Patty's voice suddenly echoed in my head. "I love giving blowjobs," she had said once. I couldn't for the life of me understand why. She tried to explain it to me, but it never got through.

"I guess you'll just have to believe me," she said. "There's just something about it that I like. A lot. Okay?"

I'd let the item drop, but at this moment I got it.

My mind reeled with all of this. I found myself curious about him. This wasn't just about sticking him in my mouth and letting him use it as an open hole. I'd done blowjobs before, but this felt like this was the first time I had actually paid attention!

There were so many textures, so many different surfaces and feelings. I could feel the head push my cheeks out and my lips round out over the veins as it pushed past them. Each time the little divot underneath his head crossed the tip of my tongue I felt the urge to play with it. When he squirmed as I did it, I felt a thrill of victory that came out of nowhere.

Play. That was the difference. I could play with this cock. Any cock, I realized. It didn't just have to be this one. Every cock was different, and I suddenly wanted to know what made them that way. I felt curious for the first time ever and wanted to satisfy that curiosity.

Gently he took my head in his hands and began to slide himself back and forth into my mouth. The ridge ran across my tongue, and I felt the head press against the back of my throat. If I hadn't felt so relaxed, I'm sure it could have ended in disaster.

He started off gentle, though, as if he either couldn't believe that I was telling the truth, or he wanted to test himself slowly. After a few test movements, though, he began to move a little faster.

I found myself wanting to feel him lose himself. I wanted to give him what I'd gotten that evening, a sense of peace with myself and a feeling of being desired. I knew what he was going through and knew how he was struggling with his own feelings of inadequacy.

He was holding himself back. Too much. I knew he wanted me, but he was afraid. After everything that had happened in the park, I was beginning to feel just a little obsessed. I needed him to show me exactly how much he wanted me.

"Please," I said, trying to get the tone of my voice just right. "Pull my hair."

"Are you sure?" he asked. He looked like he was starting to get more comfortable with the idea but needed that reassurance.

"Mmm-hmm," I agreed. I think I was just as shocked as he was that I wanted this as much as I did.

His pace increased, as did the pressure on my head. He weaved his fingers into my locks and got a good grip. My heart raced as I knew I had given him permission to enter a dangerous zone. What if he did lose his inhibitions, and not in a good way?

There was no denying the effect on me, though. My pussy clenched in ecstasy as he held my head in place. The slight pain of having my hair pulled was an undeniable thrill. He relaxed his fingers to get a better grip, and when he found it I couldn't help but whimper.

This feeling that I had -- this was why I was here!

I felt his balls slap my chin as he pushed forward, something that probably made it feel more violent than it actually was. It wasn't his fault, of course, it was just physics. They hung low and pendulous, and each time they slapped me I loved it. I loved feeling this devil-may-care side of me.

He starting to get into it, too. All the reasons why I thought I hated this - the lack of control, the vulnerability, the complete feeling of being used - were exactly the reason why I was loving it with this boy.

Well, he was about twenty or so, but to me he was a boy.

All my maternal instincts were kicking in, in ways that I'd never associated with being a mother. He needed me. He wanted me. I needed to take care of him, to let him explore his feelings. He needed to know that he was desired and wanted. Just like I had. They'd taken care of me, now I needed to take care of him.

But he didn't make me feel like a mother. He made me feel like a woman.

"Oh god," he said, and I braced myself for his onslaught. To my disappointment it was a false alarm, and I remembered him saying that he didn't think that he would be able to come. He was really having a go now, though, and I wondered how long I would be able to keep up.

That was when I realized we weren't as alone as it first appeared. Blanket-girl materialized right next to us and kissed him deep.

"You got this, baby," she said to him. "Fuck her face. Fuck her with that gorgeous dick! I wanna see her swallow you."

"Uh huh?" he asked. It was a question, but if he was unsure of himself, it didn't stop him from picking up the pace.

His cock twitted and I let out an involuntary moan. She picked on up on this and urged him further. "See?" she said. "She wants you to come in her mouth. She needs you to give it to her."

"Mmm-hmmm," I mumbled around his prick.

"Oh god," he said again, and redoubled his efforts. I felt his fingers hold onto my hair even tighter. I moaned in genuine appreciation.

"She likes it," Blanket-girl said. "Give her what she wants. She wants your come, baby. Fill her mouth and make her happy."

She kissed him again and he moaned. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and instinctively I sucked. Hard.

He exploded like a busted water main. In a split second I felt like I had just sucked off a firehose. He didn't stop pistoning in and out of my mouth, though, and I couldn't stop the leakage from around my lips to fall onto my exposed tits.

Blanket-girl cupped his face in her hands as she stuck her tongue down his throat. His groans morphed into whimpers as he began to calm down, though his cock remained hard and rigid in my mouth. His hands remained fast to my head, and I reached up to peel them off as gently as I could.

He must have thought he was hurting me and pulled his hands away as if he had touched a hot stove. I pulled myself off his dick and smiled up at him to let him know he hadn't hurt me.

"That was fantastic," I said. "I needed that." I hoped that by making it sound like he was doing me a favour he would start to get over his hang-ups about coming in a girl's mouth.

Thing was, though, I did need it. I hadn't even realized how much I needed that kind of desire in my life. I had needed to know that I was still wanted and desirable, and I got that several times during the night.

Blanket-girl was still snogging the boy, though. I took the opportunity to stand up and move away from them. As I watched them kiss, it dawned on me just how much each of them seemed to need the other. In a way, it was a beautiful thing to see. Two people who would never have met intentionally in any other way had suddenly found themselves making a connection in the most unusual of circumstances.