All Comments on 'Dare to Shout Love at a Dying City'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 4 years ago

Beautiful writing, TP.

J.G. Ballard in the beginning, seguing nicely into spice.

Simon will be pleased - goodness me, you kept that crush a secret!

HectorBidonHectorBidonabout 4 years ago
"as happy as she had ever been"

Very nice story, sensitive, human, affirming. The initial setup was so perfect: the silence in the streets, the distant plume of smoke, the lost contact with her family. And then the way she mines the relics of her life's disappointments to turn them into something that can not only bring her joy and satisfaction, but also her newfound lover. You paint her aloneness, her decision to reach out, and her giddy joy in having her reach reciprocated so well, at both an intellectual and a sensual level. Really well done. Thanks.

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Sweet, tight and timely

Another well crafted story Ms Penny.

Pointedly pertinent to the SIP restrictions we concede to.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 4 years ago

A fine dystopia, redeemed by love.

If you were able to find a couple of photos, this would make a fine Illustrated entry. As is, I agree with your choice of Romance ... though Exhibition & Voyeur would have been a close second.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 4 years ago

Beautifully written and very erotic. Well paced and very easy to picture the two of them. I enjoyed this story very much right from the beginning. It make me wonder about the next day.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 4 years ago

I like the choice of name, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Beautifully told. I pray that we we are not now headed in that direction; not with Covid 19, but with whatever follows.

Five stars.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Excellent, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This might be the best love story I've read on Literotica. I hope he comes over one night in Part 2. They will need to be brave in this new world!

LlornaLlornaabout 1 year ago

Magnificent!

Kindles memories of a very grim period, but you've painted a picture of excitement and love. As always, your writing is superb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous