Dare to Shout Love at a Dying City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, he sat back, lowered the glasses and looked at the girl before running his hand down his thigh.

Looking at her own leg, Pru realized that the dress had shifted in the breeze, revealing her knee and calf through the slit skirt.

Of course!

Smiling, she pinched the cloth of the skirt between thumb and forefinger, lifted, pulled upwards. As more of her thigh came into view, she smiled for Simon, certain of the effect she would be having on him.

She paused as her fingers felt the suspender slings under the cloth. Without showing any more of herself, keeping the garter belt covered, she waved her foot from side to side, pointed her toe to show off her shoes, make her leg look longer.

Smiling at the man, she ran her fingers over her leg, hoped Simon enjoyed how it felt as much as she did.

Stopping, she looked at him, lifted the pinch of skirt and pointed at him.

Your turn, Simon.

Through her glasses, she was sure she could see the boy blush in his turn. What was he thinking?

She again lifted her breasts for him, fondled her nipples, ran soft fingers over bared nylons before pointing at him again.

Your turn.

He shrugged, rose and fumbled with his belt buckle. His fingers pulled it loose, paused. He looked at Pru again, uncertainty on his face. Seeing her still watching through her binoculars, he again gave his stage shrug before his fingers released his trouser button.

Pru gasped as his trousers fell around his legs, exposing not underpants but rather a very bare, very erect cock, dark balls beneath it.

Commando, Simon?  she giggled to herself.

Prudence hoped he could hear her pleased laughter. She clasped her hands together and shook them over her head in a champion's acclaim, put them to her mouth, blew him a theatrical kiss, finally putting both hands over her heart.

Without waiting to see his response, she stood, freeing her skirt from beneath her. She grasped two handfuls of fabric and began pulling them upwards, exposing more and more of her as the hem was dragged up her legs. Again she paused as the hem neared the tops of her nylons.

With a large smile, she lifted a touch more, flashing scarlet over bare thighs. Dropping her hem just enough to cover herself, she looked over across the way to see Simon's wide eyes and open mouth.

Bingo!

Pru took a deep breath. De l'audace, kitten!  she thought to herself.

With one long, smooth pull, she lifted the dress up off her legs entirely, up over her waist and off her body entirely. She shook out her hair as her head emerged into the sunlight again, stood proudly for Simon to see.

The boy, even at this distance, looked stunned. She took a quick look through the glasses. The longing on his face was something she had never seen before.

Leaning back, the girl looked across the space, ran her hands down her body from shoulders to hips, raised them again to cup her breasts, thumbed electric nipples.

Simon crossed his arms in front of his chest and Pru felt the love flow across the way. Then he spun his hand, forefinger pointed at the floor of his balcony.

Laughing delightedly, Pru did a slow pirouette for her man. Looking back, she saw Simon again covering his chest in heartfelt approval.

Smiling brightly, the girl spun her own finger at the floor.

Simon started, half-tripped on the trousers around his ankles. He sat down, pulled them off hurriedly before standing up, entirely nude now, his hardness swaying as he moved. Obediently, he too turned for his lover's inspection.

She watched, her heart beating inside her chest, saw the lean waist, broad shoulders and firm legs under a tight bum. As he completed his turn, his cock - how amazing!   she thought -- came back into sight. She felt a wetness on her thighs, a fullness in her loins.

Pru allowed herself to fall back into the chair. She smiled brightly at the lenses of the binoculars now looked back at her.

She raised one thumb in approval of the boy's display before again caressing her breasts. On impulse, she pulled herself forward in the chair, made a petting motion in front of herself, as if stroking his organ.

Holding one breast in her left hand, she knelt in front of her chair, puckered her lips at the height of Simon's hardness. Her right hand in front of her mouth made a circle, holding him. She leaned in, kissed once and then lifted her tongue as if licking him lightly.

Pru sat down again, spread her legs wide, then wider. She belonged to Simon now; it was only right that he should have a good view. She drew one finger along the length of her sex. Laughing, she held up her wet fingertip for his inspection. This time, she clearly heard the distant laughter. It felt good.

Simon had sat down, too. She looked at his manhood thrusting up between his legs, wondered what it must be like to have something like that sticking up all the time. Well, not all  the time, she smiled. She knew that much. But it was... strange. Strange, yes, but she realized that she yearned for it, ached for it, wanted more than anything to touch it, to feel its weight with her own hands and lips, to have it fill her as a woman should be filled.

Her finger ran in the dewy space between her lower lips, lingered over her bud. She felt her breath catch.

Pru shifted the tripod so that she could watch Simon without having to move. His one hand, as close as if he were on the other side of a room, had seized his shaft and was slowly stroking it, ridged skin moving with his fingers as they rose and fell. His other hand held the binoculars, watching her.

Prudence giggled, stood and turned around. Bending at the waist, she slapped her bum twice, once on either cheek, wiggled her bottom towards the boy. Turning to sit again, she could see Simon's smile even before her eyes reached the binoculars.

His hand was moving faster now. Pru closed her eyes, imagined it was her hand on his cock.

One of her hands shifted from one nipple to the other, back again, rolling and pulling on them. Fingers from her other hand probed her entrance, slid further inside. She gasped at the sensation, gloried in the pleasure she -- no, Simon -- was able to give her.

Her fingers slid in and out of her welcoming depths, faster now, her thumb rolling her mound and pulling at her hooded bud underneath. She moaned, softly, then again.

Looking at her lover, she watched him pause his pumping of his shaft long enough to pull on his dark sac, stretch it away from his body. Fingers still darting in and out of her slit, she took her other hand off her breast and blew the boy a theatrical kiss. He stopped, released his shaft and put down the binoculars before covering his face with his hands. Pru wondered what he was doing until she saw the tip of his tongue emerge from between them and flick up and down, again and again.

The image was puzzling for just a moment, then the girl realized to her delight what he was simulating; in response, she started lightly rubbing between her labia in time with his tongue. The sight of him stoked her still higher and she began to gasp, her breath laboured, her nipples almost on fire with her need.

As she watched, Simon dropped his hands again. Grasping his cock, he began to stroke himself again, faster and faster. Pru could see his skin on his thigh shift as his fist hit it with each downstroke.

Prudence exploded. The orgasm burned through her, ignited her nipples, flashed over skin, through muscle and bone, echoed and shouted its delicious agony. Pru screamed in joy, sagged in her chair, breasts heaving.

Across the space, she saw Simon tense up, eyes shut tightly. Beads of pearl shot across his thighs and onto the floor. His hand slowed, stopped. Her orgasm fading slowly, she watched him, as happy as she had ever been.

Simon's eyes opened. His hand fumbled for his binoculars, raised them to his eyes.

Pru sleepily blew him a kiss and he waved.

Her first lover.

Hers now.

She felt the deepest contentment, slept in the chair.

Tomorrow, she knew, would look after itself. Tonight, she had Simon.

It was enough.

+

Be safe, good people.